Votum takes on MrKleen's Warrior Routeen!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Be safe and run your cycles after you're home bro.

Also, sign me up for a full body massage.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh btw chick who I was giving and receiving full body massages from is getting married to a guy she knows in the states, shes known him for a week, so its safe to say she is a complete moron lol.
WAS or AM? She sounds like a real winner :doh:

Be safe and run your cycles after you're home bro.

Also, sign me up for a full body massage.
Ya I say weight just to be safe.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Quick Hijack sorry

If you would like to continue following my progress here is the link to my new log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/161973-my-gh-igf1.html

My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive :)
Whatever, your still fat!

Just kidding, rofl. Awesome progress as usual, although I am not sure where your endless source of money comes from. You daytrade on the side or somethin 0.o?

Actually you saved me from having to dig up my thread, because you popped it back into my CP rofl.

Anyways...Chris, I need you to look today's workout over and make sure I am doing it right. I am slightly confused from your write up, you mention doing only one SSUF on the 5x5s, but I understood 1 SSUF to be 2 drops, so should I be doing a total of 4 drops on the other exercises or 1 set and 2 drops? I have a feeling it should be 4 drops, but I only did 2 today as I tried to gauge my weights for stuff.

Anyway, here is the meat.

5 minutes on the elliptical to warm up

Squat:
1: 225x5 2: 245x5 3: 265x5 4: 285x5 5:285x5 5A: 245x6 5B: 185x6

DB Incline Bench:
1: 40x12 1A: 35x6 1B: 30x6

DB Bent Over Row:
1: 50x6 1A: 45x6 1B: 40x6

Standing Arnold Press:
1: 55x4 1A: 50x4 1B: 45x6

Incline DB Curl:
1: 35x4 1A: 30x4 1B:25x5

Pin Wheel Curl:
1: 20x6 1A: 15x6 1B: 10x6

15 Minutes of stretching (working wonders for me by the way)

30 concentration situps (as slow negative as you can, these will increase as well)

Hanging back stretch, just because, will add pullups in randomly

quick 40 pushups (the minimum on the Army PT test...just going to add lots of pushups at the end of workouts, if I can do the minimum after a workout, I should be able to max them come PT test time. Will not do the minimum though, probably will change it to failure, since I hit the minimum easy, with no breaks)

Total time in the gym was about 1hr 15min, including admiring myself in the mirror for a sec.

Squats: Haven't done sets of 5 for a long time. I knew 225 was a decent warmup for me, just kept adding 10 to each side until I could barely get the 5th rep. On the second set of 285 I had to take my shoes off. I also got a new book today, Anatomy of Body Building (I think thats what its called) and I was reading the squat section, it was talking about long limbed and short limbed folks, and explained perfectly why I have trouble with heavier squats...because I fall into the long limbed category. I now do not feel bad about my thighs not hitting the 90 degree mark, because its damn near impossible for my body to do so without injuring myself with any decent weight on my back. I am impressed with my numbers though because I had damn good form. Inhaled a full huge breath before going down each time, the squats were actually easier on me than they have been in awhile.

DB Inline Bench: I underestimated myself on this. Must add lots more.

Bent Over row: I think this is the one where you lean over and have a DB in each hand. It was very hard on my back...I couldn't even keep it straight with 50s. Is it OK to do 1H DB rows instead??

Standing Arnold Press: I've been doing this where I start at the top of a curl, palms facing me. Then I extend my arms above my head, twisting them so my palms face eachother at the end. In my book it shows the end position with palms facing forward, am I doing it wrong?

Pinwheel Curl: I don't know what this is and forgot to look it up before doing it...I kind of just did a mix between curl, lat raise, and arnold press lol...I started in normal curl down position, lat raised the DBs straight out and up to my sides, and ended with the DBs right above my head, elbows at 90 degrees...I need to look up the real way to do these but just guessed, it felt good anyway.

VersaGripps: I got these in the mail yesterday. Damn are they nice...It was slightly awkward using them for pushing exercises, it felt weird having my thumb in the open and my hands on a lump. I think they improved my squat slightly, as my wrists normally roll back with the bar, but the material these are made of grip the bar very well and my wrists stayed pretty damn straight and I didn't feel any discomfort at all. I cannot wait to use them on some heavy pulls...have a feeling my deadlift is going to feel amazing...I might be able to add like 80-100lbs to it just with these...and they will for sure help with my weighted pullups and chinups. Going to have to say they might be the best money spent.

I got a few books in, Arnolds Auto-bio, Arnolds encyclopedia of body building, a book called muscle chow, and the anatomy of body building (might be called the anatomy of weight lifting) and the anatomy of stretching. Can't wait to start reading them :)

I am in a very good mood :) Always feels good to get back into the gym after a break, am not looking forward to the 45-60 minutes of running I have to do tomorrow, but whatever :D

EDIT: Pinwheel curl---I did the opposite movement, doing it to the outside instead of across my chest, I understand it now, lol.

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, as for Arnold's ive seen a million variations. Personally i start at the top of a curl, arms at 90 degree angle dbs at eye height, i start raising the weight and rotating the hand so they are facing each other just above my head and continue lifting and rotating till the hands are facing out and the inside weight on each DB touch about 6-8" above my head elbows still slightly bent cuz remember its a shoulder workout not a tri workout

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
VersaGripps: I got these in the mail yesterday. Damn are they nice...It was slightly awkward using them for pushing exercises, it felt weird having my thumb in the open and my hands on a lump. I think they improved my squat slightly, as my wrists normally roll back with the bar, but the material these are made of grip the bar very well and my wrists stayed pretty damn straight and I didn't feel any discomfort at all. I cannot wait to use them on some heavy pulls...have a feeling my deadlift is going to feel amazing...I might be able to add like 80-100lbs to it just with these...and they will for sure help with my weighted pullups and chinups. Going to have to say they might be the best money spent.
Love my Versa Gripps dude!! They just get better each time you put them on. With each passing workout they become more broken in and feel better and better. They're kinda stiff at first but they loosen up rather quickly.
Money very well spent!! :yup:

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, as for Arnold's ive seen a million variations. Personally i start at the top of a curl, arms at 90 degree angle dbs at eye height, i start raising the weight and rotating the hand so they are facing each other just above my head and continue lifting and rotating till the hands are facing out and the inside weight on each DB touch about 6-8" above my head elbows still slightly bent cuz remember its a shoulder workout not a tri workout
I will try this next time :D
Love my Versa Gripps dude!! They just get better each time you put them on. With each passing workout they become more broken in and feel better and better. They're kinda stiff at first but they loosen up rather quickly.
Money very well spent!! :yup:
Amen brother!

Today will be an hour in the pool, my quads are killing me...was planning on a run but will be going slower than I walk in 20 minutes most likely. Internet has been down for 5 days...I can make it to the USO but its a hike and I barely have time :(

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No Slacking V!

Just Kidding......

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
No Slacking V!

Just Kidding......
You get my email? Confused if I should be doing 4 or 2 strips per exercise. I did 4 day before last and I am still sore lol, which is awesome :D

Also, apologies, looks like the internet is back up. I have 2 workouts for you guys but it'll have to wait until tomorrow because my book is at work

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GET THIS SHIOT, VOTUM!!! Just started this workout...crazy stuff!!!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I have been horrible lately :( Think I have a day off soon so I will be able to post up a storm and catch up on your logs :)

----------------9 October----------------------------------------------------

45-60 minutes cardio:
Swam for about 1.5-2 hours. Watch broke so don't know exact time. Swam normal across the pool, back stroke back.
Swam for about 5 minutes solid then tread for 15 or so, alternated. Laid in the sun.

----------------10 October----------------------------------------------------

Flat Bench:
1:155x5 2:175x5 3:195x5 4:205x5 5:205x3 5A:185x5 5B:155x6

Wide Grip BB Row:
1:135x6 1A:115x6 1B:95x6

Push Press:
1:115x6 1A:95x6 1B:85x6

T-Cups:
1:25x4 1A:20x5 1B:15x4

BB Hack Squat:
1:225x6 1A:205x6 1B:185x6

Lying Leg Curl:
1:35x5 1A:25x6 1B:20x6

----------------11 October----------------------------------------------------

Rest - Spent some time in the pool, maybe 30 minutes.

----------------12 October----------------------------------------------------

Chinups:
1:BW+25x5 2:BW+35x5 3:BW+45x5 4:BW+45x4 5:BW+45x5 5A:BW+35x4 5B:BW+25x4

Heavy Cable Crossover:
1:50x6 1A:40x5 1B:30x6 1C:20x6 1D:10x6

Upright Row:
1:95x6 1A:85x5 1B:75x6 1C:65x6 1D:55x6

Dips:
1:BW+45x6 1A:BW+40x6 1B:BW+35x6 1C:BW+30x6 1D:BW+25x6

Deadlift:
1:315x3 1A:275x3 1B:225x4 1C:185x6 1D:135x6

Leg Extension - Weight is each leg:
1:90x6 1A:80x5 1B:70x6 1C:65x6 1D:55x6

Abs:
35x incline concentration situps
50x flat bench leg raises

15 minutes stretching

Pushups to failure - didn't count

Back stretch + Wide grip chinups to failure - didn't count

----------------13 October----------------------------------------------------

45-60 Minutes Steady State Cardio:
5 Mile run (20 laps on the track=boring) 49:30

Cooldown lap walking

15 minutes stretching

----------------14 October----------------------------------------------------

Push Press:
1:115x5 2:125x5 3:135x5 4:135x5 5:135x3 5A:115x5 5B:95x6

Dorian Row:
1:135x6 1A:115x6 1B:95x6

Decline Bench:
1:225x4 1A:205x4 1B:185x6

Incline DB Lat Raise:
1:15x6 1A:10x6 1B:3KGx6

DB Hammer Curl:
1:30x6 1A:25x6 1B:20x6

Abs:
50x super incline situps
50x flat bench leg raises
50x broomstick twist

15 minutes stretching

Pushups to form failure: 25

Back stretch + Wide grip chinups to form failure: 10

----------------15 October----------------------------------------------------

Rest - for real today

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good. This workout is killer...Drop Squats...Nuff said!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your killing it and it is 2 drops for everyone reading. I already responded to him via email.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Looking good. This workout is killer...Drop Squats...Nuff said!!!
I know right!

Looks good man, get your ass on AM more often :)
:( I am on guard duty at the MWR internet right now so I have unlimited acces muahahaha. Honestly cant wait to go home just so I can access this!

I miss you guys too :p

Your killing it and it is 2 drops for everyone reading. I already responded to him via email.
I have randomly (which is weird because it fell on the same day) been doing 4 drops, because it really blasts you...When I get home I think I am going to continue this and do 4 on everything.

Warmup: 5:00 on elliptical - .70 miles

Flat Bench:
1:155x5 2:175x5 3:195x5 4:205x5 5:215x5 5A:195x6 5B:175x4

Wide Grip BB Row:
1:145x6 1A:135x6 1B:125x6 1C:115x6 1D:105x6

Push Press:
1:135x6 1A:125x3 1B:115x5 1C:105x5 1D:95x6

T-Cups:
1:25x6 1A:20x6 1B:15x6 1C:10x6 1D:5x6

BB Hack Squat:
1:315x6 1A:285x6 1B:225x6 1C:185x6 1D:135x6

Lying Leg Curl:
1:40x5 1A:35x6 1B:30x6 1C:25x6 1D:20x6

Abs:
50 Situps x 2
50 Leg Raises x 2
50 Bent twists x 2
50 standing twists x 2
25 pushups
10 Wide grip chin ups

15 minutes stretching

PR fest on the flat bench by the way...don't know what happened, but I want to say doing nothing but DB presses for awhile helped there. 200x1 was my PR back several months ago. 215x5 was tough, but my form was still good at the last rep. And that being the end of my sets I'm fairly sure I could do 225 for a decent number if I was fresh. 10 maybe? Well, upping everything next week, going to be adding 10 all the way up for bench. 225 has been a goal for awhile.

Also...I weighed in the other day for our offices "biggest loser and Rogers" contest. 187. Yeah. 187 :) I blame it on the cottage cheese, been eating 3 cups or so cottage cheese every day before bed $$ I've gained about 3/4 inch on my waist and 12 pounds since I got to this base. Thats why I have been doing some Ab work every day now too, to cut that waistline back down.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You got your job changed and now you're on MWR guard duty? haha oh boy.

I wish i was on your FoB, then you wouldn't kick me off the internet every 30 minutes! Well actually i pay $90/mo for internet in my room (which i split with my roomate)

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man every 5 days or so someone in my BN has it, because the BN has their own internet cafe, which is crazy.

Should be heading home here in about 10 days...BDE still hasn't told me the date yet....all I have is, "On or around 1NOV" which pisses me off to no end...seriously guys, you aren't going to tell me when I leave? I would bet money they will tell me within 24 hours....****ers !

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds like some pretty intense suspense they're keeping you in.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man every 5 days or so someone in my BN has it, because the BN has their own internet cafe, which is crazy.

Should be heading home here in about 10 days...BDE still hasn't told me the date yet....all I have is, "On or around 1NOV" which pisses me off to no end...seriously guys, you aren't going to tell me when I leave? I would bet money they will tell me within 24 hours....****ers !
x2... F#ckers!!! Why can't they just be upfront and give you something to look forward to? The suspense would drive me crazy!

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the thing is I dont give a rats ass when I am going home, they could tell me I am staying here another year, I'd be fine. Just Fn tell me what is going on lol

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Dont have the other day handy, will update it in the morning. But last night I went to run and my whole left leg was numb as heck so I had to stop at 37 minutes running. Was weird and hurt pretty bad :(

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Stretch out that lower back and glute area. Might be pinching a nerve.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Pinched nerve....didnt think of that on.e i was thinkingnpotassium deficiency possibly. It got worse too. Anyway, i am on the fliht to seattle riht now and will be home shortly. Will update you guys with the past weeks worth of crap as well as pfficially come back from mny too long hiatus!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Pinched nerve....didnt think of that on.e i was thinkingnpotassium deficiency possibly. It got worse too. Anyway, i am on the fliht to seattle riht now and will be home shortly. Will update you guys with the past weeks worth of crap as well as pfficially come back from mny too long hiatus!
yea bro safe flight

and welcome back

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He's back ? Where the fug is he ? Probably knee deep in *****... wrist deep maybe more accurate.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
That's a big *****. I've never really been into fisting.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WOW! LOL interesting turn in the convo. I am into just about whatever I can talk her into. LOL

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
IM BACKKKKKKK!

Been busy as heck the last 10 days or so since I got off the base here. Only issue is I am def and have to apply for my hearing disability (lol.)

Have been eating junk and working a ton on my truck = joints are giving me hell.

Just bought up some chicken and got all my **** moved into the new place in ellensburg wa, Monday will be my first dfay back in the gym seriously. I went a few days ago to rock climb, was fun and a great forearm workout.

Sorry I was gone so long, just had so much to do and decided to stay off the computer to aid in the doing of stuff.

Sad to report I have done no heavy drinking or getting laid yet. Might try to kill both with one stone next weekend when I put the lift on the bronco. Will update ya'll with pictures as I complete thsat as well. New tat on myleft arm, nice raven. Anyway th esuns almost up and I have hoses to change on the bronco and painting/herculining to do buahaha :D

Ill be around from now on, missed you guys!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We missed you too.

WELCOME BACK VOTUM!!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
How is american food? I can wait for a legit attempt at a bulk lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome back Pimpin!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome back bro it was good to talk to u the other day on FB. Get ur ass back in the gym and u better have gotten a chair.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Buahaha I got a chair.

Been busting my ass on the truck, 6 pack is starting to get lacking but muscles seem strong. going to hig the gym tomorrow :p

Probably just going to do an all around workout while I plan my next phase anyway. Might log it might not