dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last piece of the puzzle done, ingredients almost compiled....going to be releasing the beta of the Hair Regrowth Formula soon.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last piece of the puzzle done, ingredients almost compiled....going to be releasing the beta of the Hair Regrowth Formula soon.
Great news indeed. This product will be a god send for many.

However, i'm lucky enough to still have all my hair.......so far anyway. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news indeed. This product will be a god send for many.

However, i'm lucky enough to still have all my hair.......so far anyway. :D
:afro::afro:

Gtarzan81

Gtarzan81

Awards
  • Established
I'd be up for this, for sure. Are you TRYING to get all my money? If so, it's working.
I like the broad spectrum of products you guys offer. I think the Atomic Meltdown will be a mainstay, as will that pimp soap, when you guys get it out....finally.
My hairline aint what it was when i was 18. It's back some. This could be really good.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did you just do extracts off your back dsade?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would deff give this a try, its sad that im 25 and going bald :(

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I read Viral Mane and was thinking WTF?? Hair regrowth would be awesome!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I read Viral Mane and was thinking WTF?? Hair regrowth would be awesome!
Yeah, the name needs work...Maybe Valhalla Balm?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, honestly man, I don't care what you name it. Your **** works...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your **** works...
Hmm...four letters blanked out... and describing something that works.

I think people might get the wrong idea about us.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Dsade, if you really get this to work you have officially just taken my bank account. I have been going bald since 15 years old and finally gave up hope and just started shaving my head recently. I know RPN stuff works so please live up to your reputation here.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade, if you really get this to work you have officially just taken my bank account. I have been going bald since 15 years old and finally gave up hope and just started shaving my head recently. I know RPN stuff works so please live up to your reputation here.
We strive for nothing less. This product should be very, very, very good. ;) :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have been waiting for a long time for the studies to confirm my design. We got it today.

In addition, some of the ingredients were nigh impossible to find. This has taken over a year to accumulate everything and find a suitable carrier.

This will not disappoint - remember, I have to put my name and reputation on every bottle.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well,
If you want any testers keep me in mind, I would love to be able to buy shampoo again with out getting weird looks....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well,
If you want any testers keep me in mind, I would love to be able to buy shampoo again with out getting weird looks....
Shortly you will be able to pick up some Java Lather Conditioning Shampoo. :)

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Shortly you will be able to pick up some Java Lather Conditioning Shampoo. :)
Nice, smell like coffee from head to toe. You guys going to add the Java scent to gut health next so my flatulence smells like it too lol

ludacris007

ludacris007

Awards
  • Established
is this product going to be able to help with regrowth around the frontal hair line. i have had a slight recession since I was 18. i know this will be a quality product and i cant wait to try it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm just itchin for the fidomega to reach NP
It should have arrived today. Looks like Darren is on vacation, so I will get on Sam to add it.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I'm gonna be 21 and I've had a receeding hairline for a couple of years now. It's not very noticable, but it bugs the hell out of me. I'll try giving this a shot.

CustomNW

Awards
  • Established
Mane N Tail Shampoo

Cool Brush
"Hey, help yourself to the Main n' Tail all you want, but don't even look at the the Verticoli. 'Cause I will knock your block off. No exaggeration, I could not love a baby as much as I love this brush."

Nice, looking forward!

bkprice

bkprice

Awards
  • Established
How about Manly Mane or NuMane, whatever you call it I am sure it will be good.

Will this have any apple extract in it? I hear that its supposed to regrow hair pretty well.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
It should have arrived today. Looks like Darren is on vacation, so I will get on Sam to add it.
Where's it at?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about Manly Mane or NuMane, whatever you call it I am sure it will be good.

Will this have any apple extract in it? I hear that its supposed to regrow hair pretty well.
That was one of the ingredients that we are waiting on. They ended up using the Apple Polyphenols for NOxidant, without saving enough for these betas.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
::Shrug::

I'll see if I can get them to cross-list it. When people search under the brand name, I want the whole line to come up.

Apparently they did the same with ZENquility.

beefcake12901

Banned
Awards
I've noticed this only with RPN's products, but I figured there was a reason why it was being done that way so I never thought of saying anything.

::Shrug::

I'll see if I can get them to cross-list it. When people search under the brand name, I want the whole line to come up.

Apparently they did the same with ZENquility.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've noticed this only with RPN's products, but I figured there was a reason why it was being done that way so I never thought of saying anything.
It's a CONSPIRACY!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly if you are going to test this let me know I am in. 32 and bald as a bean

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
DSADE does this work on hair loss at the front of the hair or only hairloss at the top of the head?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
veveveve
DSADE does this work on hair loss at the front of the hair or only hairloss at the top of the head?

Mr.50
We're hitting every know cause of hairloss....androgens, inflammation, immune system, free radical damage, and growth phases. It will work on front hairline as well as crown.

EDIT: Stupid phone browser errors.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
veveveve
We're hitting every know cause of hairloss....androgens, inflammation, immune system, free radical damage, and growth phases. It will work on front hairline as well as crown.

Gimme!

Please!

:woohoo:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if this has been addressed, but is this product aimed at stopping hair loss (in the sense of thinning hair), or is it also targeted at stimulating hair growth in completely bald individuals? Or both? Regrowing hair in bald individuals may be a major challenge, right? Thanks in advance, for your response.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am not sure if this has been addressed, but is this product aimed at stopping hair loss (in the sense of thinning hair), or is it also targeted at stimulating hair growth in completely bald individuals? Or both? Regrowing hair in bald individuals may be a major challenge, right? Thanks in advance, for your response.
The ONLY thing proven to even remotely "regrow" hair is minoxidil, and we all know thats worthless and expensive to use for months on end.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is tailored as an all around regrowth which will be very effective for use on cycle.

minoxidil, and manipulation of growth cycles, is a very small piece of the puzzle.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is tailored as an all around regrowth which will be very effective for use on cycle.

minoxidil, and manipulation of growth cycles, is a very small piece of the puzzle.

DSADE all I have to say is, how long till? and how much?

I'm on board!

Mr.50

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
veveveve

My fron hairline has been gradually receding since I've been 18. It still looks fine, but I notice it just a little more each year and would love to stop or even reverse it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran a beta of this formula when I was with Bulk Nut...and on a VERY crazy cycle of DHT and test based compounds. My hairline did not move one iota.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91