Virile Mane - Hair anyone?

LT*

LT*

Awards
  • Established
Definitely in on this one (too). My hairline is running away from my face and taking most of the crown hair with it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am running a verification test on my right widow's peak area starting last night. Need to snap some pictures today.

Left side is my control.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am running a verification test on my right widow's peak area starting last night. Need to snap some pictures today.

Left side is my control.

dsade how long are we talking with this to see some noticable results?

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade how long are we talking with this to see some noticable results?

Mr.50
Cessation of hairloss is pretty close to immediate, but harder to judge.

Growth should occur noticeably within 2-3 weeks, coming in as "dark stubby sprouts" which will be easy to spot.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Cessation of hairloss is pretty close to immediate, but harder to judge.

Growth should occur noticeably within 2-3 weeks, coming in as "dark stubby sprouts" which will be easy to spot.

Holy sh*t! Thats awsome!

Mr.50

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if you apply it with your hands, does this mean you get hairy palms?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dsade, is this topically applied, or a shampoo-type thing?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade, is this topically applied, or a shampoo-type thing?
Topical...the problem is inherent in saturating the follicle and surrounding tissue and, IMO, a shampoo delivery system is not ideal.

We are finishing up the Java Lather shampoo, and we will go ahead and include some of the ingredients (apple polyphenols, tea extracts, etc.) in the shampoo, but this really need to be applied and left on.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Topical...the problem is inherent in saturating the follicle and surrounding tissue and, IMO, a shampoo delivery system is not ideal.

We are finishing up the Java Lather shampoo, and we will go ahead and include some of the ingredients (apple polyphenols, tea extracts, etc.) in the shampoo, but this really need to be applied and left on.

Will other 'products' interfere with this? Not talking Spiro or any other hair growth products, just normal salon type stuff.

Get this stuff out there. Soon to be starting a very androgenic cycle and need some protection!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will other 'products' interfere with this? Not talking Spiro or any other hair growth products, just normal salon type stuff.

Get this stuff out there. Soon to be starting a very androgenic cycle and need some protection!
Provided you apply this right after showering, and do not go crazy with the conditioners DURING shower, any stying products will not affect this.

Oh...and you use stying products?

:::taunts relentlessly:::

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Provided you apply this right after showering, and do not go crazy with the conditioners DURING shower, any stying products will not affect this.

Oh...and you use stying products?

:::taunts relentlessly:::
I'm a big boy, I can handle the taunting...

My hair is fine and straight. Very little goes on, but its a necessity to help give a little volume to cover the thinning (hint, hint).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ahh...Manly Mousse.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
ahh...Manly Mousse.

Aveda Grooming Cream if you must know..

I used to drive to Boston(100miles roundtrip) to get my haircut too. A cut from Fantastic Sam's just doesn't really impress the ladies.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright, I'll give it to you...Aveda makes good stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like my hair!.........:D :afro:

I thank god that i don't have this issue, but this product will be an amazing addition to those that suffer from MPB.

I'm looking forward to hearing all of the success stories.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Once a day? Twice? Greasy or non?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
So I was shaving the little bit of hair on my head today and figured I would check this thread to see how things are coming along. So is this ready for me to go from :think: to :afro:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
...but this product will be an amazing addition to those that suffer from MPB...
That's a multi-million dollar market segment! :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ewwww. I am officially no longer going to buy RPN. :p
Like I said in answer to your PM, I'm not interested in trading product for "favors" either.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. Thanks only because you haven't seen me dance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL. Thanks only because you haven't seen me dance.
I have a fist full of dollar bills that says you have can't climb all the way to the top of the pole, then spin around with no hands.:chick:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I have a fist full of dollar bills that says you have can't climb all the way to the top of the pole, then spin around with no hands.:chick:
Your about to lose a fist full of dollar bills dsade

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How much is a fistfull? Five dollars? Sorry sugartits, my dance skills are worth a li'l more than that. :D

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Will these be released at the same time as each other?U could offer the hair health stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will these be released at the same time as each other?U could offer the hair health stack.
Shampoo will be first, since I have all of the necessary ingredients already.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Shampoo will be first, since I have all of the necessary ingredients already.
So dsade just to be clear, the shampoo will be first and will be mostly to stop hair loss and then the formula will be later and will not only stop hair loss but help regrowth?? Is that correct or am I off? Also what is the approximate timeline on both?

Thanks.

Mr.50

phantom

Awards
  • Established
From what I read yeah, shampoo prob will be for all around hair/scalp health, and the treatment gel will halt loos and help re-growth.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any rough ETA when the hair treatment and java conditioner might be out?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Met with the supplier yesterday, and enough material for a large beta batch should be headed this way shortly.

I will update as more information comes in.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
For both products?or just the hair growth treatment?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Nice!It will be cool to be able to use java lather washing, and java shampoo for hair.And I'm positive the hair growth treatment will be able to help a lot of people.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
YES! More hair is coming our way.

So if I were to bathe in the stuff would I come out of the tub looking like Cousin It?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YES! More hair is coming our way.

So if I were to bathe in the stuff would I come out of the tub looking like Cousin It?
Affirmative. Even chewy would have nothing on you haha.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
my hair is still rather thick and grows ok. but I have had a funny hairline since age 21 that mimics the one of my maternal grandfather and many men on that side of the family. it seems as if the normal hairline receded partly and gave me a wide widows peak.
I will most definitely try this product.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
Sounds like great products.... Very interested to see some results of hair regrowth. I wonder what the side effects will be on the rest of the body?? :think:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like great products.... Very interested to see some results of hair regrowth. I wonder what the side effects will be on the rest of the body?? :think:
SHould have very minimal, if any, effects on the rest of the body.

mcour1226

mcour1226

Awards
I know you have a great rep, but it is really easy to be skeptical when it comes to hair regrowth.. I really hope this works, I'll be a huge fan!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade, sweetie, clear your PMs please. Danke.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
Any clues as to an ingrediant list?

I'm watching this with great interest!

johnny gunz

Awards
update?

any new info on this mother of hair regrowth formula?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should have everything compiled to release some betas here in the next few weeks. Everything out of China is running extremely slow.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
any ETA for this and the Java Lather shampoo?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91