Virile Mane - Hair anyone?

novamanms

Awards
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate would be a good addition to this as there have been recent studies linking it to reversing alopecia...I think raspberry ketones and sesamin wouldn't hurt, either....I know the ketones have been linked to increased hair growth and sesamin has shown good absorbing effects.

I'm excited about this product. Especially if its relatively stealthy.

I was thinking about making a ketone and tartrate transdermal to soak my head at home while I'm not working...because I'm damn sure not going in public with all that crap in my hair. But if your stuff is going to be comparable, I'll just wait.

PS: I wanted to PM this, Dsade...but your box is full.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate would be a good addition to this as there have been recent studies linking it to reversing alopecia...I think raspberry ketones and sesamin wouldn't hurt, either....I know the ketones have been linked to increased hair growth and sesamin has shown good absorbing effects.

I'm excited about this product. Especially if its relatively stealthy.

I was thinking about making a ketone and tartrate transdermal to soak my head at home while I'm not working...because I'm damn sure not going in public with all that crap in my hair. But if your stuff is going to be comparable, I'll just wait.

PS: I wanted to PM this, Dsade...but your box is full.
You are absolutely on the right track, no doubt...impressive.

We are still waiting for the right bottles for the shampoo, and I have sent a testing sample of the VM and Shampoo to a tester...waiting to hear back.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Please hurry with these, D. My hair took a turn for the worse when I used a product with Divanil in it for 4 week, and I'm shedding like a mofo even 1 month after ceasing use. :(

I'd rather use something more on the natural side, like what you are putting together. than funky chemical 5aR inhibitors that may or may not affect libido/hormones ect.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
You are absolutely on the right track, no doubt...impressive.

We are still waiting for the right bottles for the shampoo, and I have sent a testing sample of the VM and Shampoo to a tester...waiting to hear back.
I know u mentioned some of the compounds that are going to be in VM/shampoo- Are either going to contain any of the above mentioned?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know u mentioned some of the compounds that are going to be in VM/shampoo- Are either going to contain any of the above mentioned?
Yep...he nailed some of them spot on.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping some apple polyphenol action in the form of Procyanidin B-2 might be making an appearance too.... that, the above, maybe a dash of caffeine.... bit of zinc, bit of b6... Linoleic and Alpha Linolenic Acid... eye of newt... who knows what could happen lol.

All I know is i'm loving your other stuff Dsade, so you can count me in on giving ye olde hair potion a go! just hurry up and let me buy it!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The apple polyphenols are actually the main holdup for production.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
bloody apples.....

Sounds like you have a good product in the making - If you can sort out a good carrier to get optimal penetration it'll be excellent I'm sure.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bloody apples.....

Sounds like you have a good product in the making - If you can sort out a good carrier to get optimal penetration it'll be excellent I'm sure.
I'm working with Avant...the masters of the topical, localized carrier.

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
dsade... you rock.

napalm also rocks, which is why you rock for rocking that idea.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The apple polyphenols are actually the main holdup for production.
Would you be adding Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD)?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would you be adding Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD)?
Indirectly, yes.

The direct inclusion, as well as even the peptide form of things like copper, are covered by various patents...but we found something that will increase SOD Concentrations locally without violating the patent.

This is also one of the vital keys to hair growth.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indirectly, yes.

The direct inclusion, as well as even the peptide form of things like copper, are covered by various patents...but we found something that will increase SOD Concentrations locally without violating the patent.

This is also one of the vital keys to hair growth.
Sounds good! Without SOD-boosting, effective re-stimulation of hair growth may be significantly compromised.

WebDesigner

WebDesigner

Awards
this shizznit sounds good, im urging to try this as my hair has been thinning and ive lost some on the top/back of my head from all the damn supplements ive taken( activate,activate ext, mass fx+HX2 and one epi cycle).

JGank

Awards
would this product stack well with rogain and topical spiro?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
You know what sucks about being bald, getting a sunburn on a road trip in a car with a sun roof. Please Hurry Dsade!!!!

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Can we get a biggity bump on this? Any news DSADE?! Also, how about some DCP up in gnhere! Im DYING for you guys to stock NP with these....the anticipation is killing me!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Any new word on this and the Java shampoo? Lookin forward to usin these as a healthy hair stack

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any new word on this and the Java shampoo? Lookin forward to usin these as a healthy hair stack
Ingredients are in....need labels and the final writeup.

It won't be long, but probably after the Olympia.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Is the shampoo made to be used before applying the hair regrowth formula, or anytime during the day?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the shampoo made to be used before applying the hair regrowth formula, or anytime during the day?
Anytime during the day.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering how the testers made out on these.Def lookin forward to trying them both when they arrive hopefully soon.I know u mentioned a few of the properties the VirileMane will have, any hint at what kind of hair health the java luster shampoo will have?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beta batch was extremely limited. While the testers gave positive feedback, supply was too limited to finish long term.

As soon as the material comes back in (next week) they will be replenished in order to give final word.

Java Lustre is a surprise.

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
So does it have L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in it? If so does that mean that it will not cross the canadian border? I badly want to try this product so I hope there is no shipping issues!

phantom

Awards
  • Established
This and java lustre sound like they are goin to be awesome

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does it have L-Carnitine L-Tartrate in it? If so does that mean that it will not cross the canadian border? I badly want to try this product so I hope there is no shipping issues!
Yes...it will have some form of Carnitine.

I'm sure that we can possibly make a "canada safe" version...or you could vote those weirdos out of office and legalize Carnitine.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
just curious-will this and the shampoo be coming in a combo together?As I'm most that order VM will probably want to use the shampoo as well

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just curious-will this and the shampoo be coming in a combo together?As I'm most that order VM will probably want to use the shampoo as well
Labeling of the Shampoo is taking quite a bit of time...I can't find bottles that I like.

Most likely, though, they will eventually be available as a combo - and will definitely work synergistically.

no hints yet why...MUAHAHAHAHAHA

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Labeling of the Shampoo is taking quite a bit of time...I can't find bottles that I like....
How about trying bottles Trauma1 likes? May progress things faster! :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Labeling of the Shampoo is taking quite a bit of time...I can't find bottles that I like.

What size bottles are u goin for?The bottle for liduid java seems it would be ok, just different label.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What size bottles are u goin for?The bottle for liduid java seems it would be ok, just different label.
I was going for a bigger bottle...like an 11.5 or 13 ounce bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I am just catching this thread a million months or so late now...but this product would absolutely be a god send for me. I am so very eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we wont be back in town until tonight....patience Daniel-san.

Well? :D

Dude, Revita is getting damn expensive, I hope this is competitive in results, at a better price.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Well? :D

Dude, Revita is getting damn expensive, I hope this is competitive in results, at a better price.
I only used revita for 2 months but it didn't really work for me. Plus the dnc one or whatever it was called that you leave in after you shower, gave my hair this weird hard, gel type look....which actually showed even more how thin my hair is.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
revita seems to slow my shedding with regular use. I doubt it's growing anything, though.

I hate putting stuff on my scalp and leaving it in. I refuse to do Rogaine.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
yah tell me about it.

Revita has 2 things. One was Rs which i think is the shampoo which is meant to stop any more hair loss. Then there's dnc which is that leave in crap, which is supposed to re-grow hair. I used both for 2 months. I didn't notice any change...so I stopped giving them my money.

If this product works...I will switch forever from regular Acidophilus to Gut Health as a salute to RPN!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma likes Jager bottles, if you know what I mean.
And what's wrong with jager bottles?

Better than your "Pony" bottle affinity sir........;) lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last question...

there will be a small alcohol component to the formula (solvent), but I have two ways I can go - a lotionish consistency, or a harder cream type.

Both would be equally as effective. Any preference?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Would this be a leave in for a post shower or like a shampoo? Either way the lotion would probably get my vote...but just curious.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be a leave in for a post shower or like a shampoo? Either way the lotion would probably get my vote...but just curious.
This will have to be a leave in. To get maximum effectiveness, the ingredients need time to penetrate and trigger growth.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd like a consistency that spreads easily, and doesn't drip. I think the cream would be better?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This will have to be a leave in. To get maximum effectiveness, the ingredients need time to penetrate and trigger growth.
Will it be something that makes your hair look wet while it's in? I am going to give it a shot either way, but that was the issue I had with the Revita leave in product. It made your hair look like it was gelled...which makes it look thinner sadly.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will it be something that makes your hair look wet while it's in? I am going to give it a shot either way, but that was the issue I had with the Revita leave in product. It made your hair look like it was gelled...which makes it look thinner sadly.
not at all....this is something you rub into the scalp. As a bonus, I am including some skin emollients which, in addition to helping the actves penetrate, should help dandruff and dry itchy scalp.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91