Virile Mane - Hair anyone?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill buy it on a zip lock bag it doesnt matter :) ill send you used havoc and gut health bottles to get them refilled with this :D
Definitely leaving no stone unturned, Zombie! :)

Flyboy

Flyboy

Awards
  • Established
What I would find very interesting Dsade is if someone who has previously used something like havoc and experienced some thinning gave a cycle a go but threw this into the mix as well. Preferably after having used this for a few months to get rid of the possibility of seeing "good" shedding from the follicles being kicked into anagen and confusing it for shedding from the cycle.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
Im curious to see how well of a hairloss preventive this is if its not from DHT but other androgens..

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lets upload pics of who has the baldest spot xD

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
heres a pic i took yesterday at night but i didnt had the adaptor to transfer it to my pc from my phone

Attachments

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I think all 3 of my spots are worse than your one, haha

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
anything new Dsade? Can we expect to be able to throw it in our carts this coming week from NP?

EIC

EIC

Awards
Following this thread with interest. I've been using Spectral DNC-L from the makers of Revita. It seems to have done well for me. Any idea how Virile Mane will compare in terms of ingredients?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i think i know of at least one ingredient in this bad boy and i like it. i almost wish it were possible to put another in it, but it would more than likely burn horribly upon application and i'm not sure how well (if at all) it would be absorbed topically.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Details will be released this week. Bottles and dispenser caps are on the way, and everything else is all set to go.

The product will be about 6 ounces, in a pounted spout cap for easy application right to the scalp without having to get your hair mussed. It will be a thick lotion (no dripping) and should easily last 6 weeks or more.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Details will be released this week. Bottles and dispenser caps are on the way, and everything else is all set to go.

The product will be about 6 ounces, in a pounted spout cap for easy application right to the scalp without having to get your hair mussed. It will be a thick lotion (no dripping) and should easily last 6 weeks or more.
Sounds like two bottles will be generally required for maximum results, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like two bottles will be generally required for maximum results, right?
depends so much on conditions of use - during androgwn cycle,age,heavy gentic component, full crown lossn environmental stressors.

Since I am of the opinion that you can never have too much hair on your head, I will probably make this a staple for myself.

As always, this will be priced very fairly.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
depends so much on conditions of use - during androgwn cycle,age,heavy gentic component, full crown lossn environmental stressors...
Yes, you are right! There are simply too many variables involved to try any type of generalization. Yet, it might be useful for some users to keep a time frame of several weeks in mind when forming their expectations of what the product can deliver. That much time will definitely be required to regenerate scalp and follicle-integrity to neutralize hair loss and ensure optimal stimulation of hair re-growth.

Since I am of the opinion that you can never have too much hair on your head,....
A barber's dream! :D

As always, this will be priced very fairly.
In line with the RPN tradition!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Is it lasting 6 weeks based upon one balding area? I will more than likely have to use 2 pumps per day since I have 2 real bad balding areas. Would that put me at 3 weeks?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it lasting 6 weeks based upon one balding area? I will more than likely have to use 2 pumps per day since I have 2 real bad balding areas. Would that put me at 3 weeks?
6 weeks is conservative. I have only been using it on my temple area and I maybe use 1/20th of an ounce a day.

Fully bald will use slightly more than an ounce a week, but I am giving numbers for average-heavy usage. It should last longer for most users.

EIC

EIC

Awards
Definitely can't wait for this. I'm rocking a buzzcut right now, so this type of product (which sounds a lot like Spectral DNC-L) is perfect for me. I've got an e-boner in anticipation.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Spectral did not work for me....so i'm uber excited for this.

EIC

EIC

Awards
Spectral did not work for me....so i'm uber excited for this.
Did you use Spectral DNC, or DNC-L? The former is a spray that contains minoxidil and other growth stimulants. The latter adds 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors and is in a cream base (ideal for large bald spots or buzzcuts). I am very interested to see how Virile Mane compares in ingredient profile and consistency. Price sounds like it will be superior with VM.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Did you use Spectral DNC, or DNC-L? The former is a spray that contains minoxidil and other growth stimulants. The latter adds 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors and is in a cream base (ideal for large bald spots or buzzcuts). I am very interested to see how Virile Mane compares in ingredient profile and consistency. Price sounds like it will be superior with VM.
The one I used was not a spray...so I suppose I was using DNC-L. I was also using the revita shampoo as well. Nothin doin.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I can safely say that if this proves to be just decent, it will be one of the best selling products ever on np.

to add, it will not matter if results take 6,8, or 12 weeks, most people have gone 3 years with bald spots.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
What are your opinions on stacking this with Toco-8 by PP ?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
you might have already said this, but do you have an estimation of what price will be?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are your opinions on stacking this with Toco-8 by PP ?
For maximum effectiveness, the ideal stack will be-

Virile MAne - topical growth stimulator
Java Lustre Anagen Trigger Shampoo
Toco-8
NOxidant

Gut Health actually has some support overall in the elimination of nflammatory conditions and whacked out immune response, but it's too early to specifically recommend it just for this purpose.

For price, this should not be more than $36 for the 6 ounce bottle.

EIC

EIC

Awards
Not familiar with that. Manufacturer?

Nice! For that price, I will definitely switch from Spectral DNC-L if it works.

Gut Health actually has some support overall in the elimination of nflammatory conditions and whacked out immune response, but it's too early to specifically recommend it just for this purpose.
Good point. Poor gastric digestion can also lead to undigested proteins which may also cause inflammatory conditions in the small intestine. I recently overcame this myself; not fun at all. Ironing out good digestion is key for hair, hormones, etc.

phantom

Awards
  • Established

Toco-8
NOxidant

Is Java Lustre about ready to go too?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Java Lustre about ready to go too?
just about. VM and JL will be released with beta labeling. Final printing will take another few weeks, but the consenus was to go ahead and just get the product out there.

EIC

EIC

Awards
. . . but the consenus was to go ahead and just get the product out there.
Absolutely. You could put it in tin cans with "ACME" stenciled on there for all I care. Just get it to the masses!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. You could put it in tin cans with "ACME" stenciled on there for all I care. Just get it to the masses!
x2...I have put off a nutra order for 3 weeks now waiting on this stuff....i'm totally ready for it :)

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Toco-8
NOxidant

DSADE when VM and JL are both availabe can you see if Nutra can do a package deal on all of the above including the Gut Health (all of the products are your with the exception of the Toco but I think PP would be cool with it)??? I would give it a shot for at least 3months on the whole stack to see if it can help. I have the type of thinning/shedding that is sounds like you have.....basically solid on the top but receeding hairline and overall kind of thin hair.

Mr.50

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSADE when VM and JL are both availabe can you see if Nutra can do a package deal on all of the above including the Gut Health (all of the products are your with the exception of the Toco but I think PP would be cool with it)??? I would give it a shot for at least 3months on the whole stack to see if it can help. I have the type of thinning/shedding that is sounds like you have.....basically solid on the top but receeding hairline and overall kind of thin hair.

Mr.50
absolutely...we should be able to put together some very sweet deals.

I'll talk to te PP guys as well about including the Toco-8.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
absolutely...we should be able to put together some very sweet deals.

I'll talk to te PP guys as well about including the Toco-8.
i have a question for you. check pm's in a minute...

edit: clear pm space, unless you have an email you'd rather i use?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have a question for you. check pm's in a minute...

edit: clear pm space, unless you have an email you'd rather i use?
space cleared....or you can email me at mpearson at recomp dot com

gracias steve.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established

small_guy

Awards
  • Established
Beta labels are fine. I have also put off an order as I am waiting for this product.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait for this puppy. I'm holding off on a nutra order.

EIC

EIC

Awards
Poor Nutra. It would be interesting to see how much sales have slowed while everyone waits for Virile Mane before ordering.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 8
travbedaman Evomuse 8
Evomuse 4
Evomuse 21
mrchristian Supplement Logs 91