VECTOR pre release leaks and info

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any idea how much the Ebooks are going to cost? I just started doggcrapp training for the first time. I just finished my second week. The stretching after body parts is taking some getting used to. Do you find the doggcrapp stretches help with making gains?
The ebooks will likely be free. They are relatively short. Maybe 25 pages each.
Doggcrapp is exceptional. But for certain its extremely tough. I had more than a few training partners fall off because they just couldnt hack it.
The extreme stretching is important yes. There are animal studies that show binding and stretching will cause more hypertrophy than strength training.
But in this case we are doing both. ALWAYS doing the training first followed by the deep stretches.

A few DC suggestions.
1. Adhere to it strictly for at least a year. Do not deviate at all from the program. Follow exactly. Which means=
2. on days are on days.
3. off days are off. Dont deviate. After 3-4 weeks youll see why. If you are giving it 100% youll start to feel like its too much not too little.
4. DO the cardio.
5. Eat the recommended protein.
6. Do not miss the stretching.
7. You have to keep a log book of every exercise, weight, rep etc.
8. my favorite: 100% of the time, every single training session you WILL BEAT YOUR LOG BOOK. ( its this progression along with the stretching and massive food intake that causes the rapid hypertrophy.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're right B, when I first started using fd2 I was really pushing calories and it really helped, I think I gained a total of 9 pounds and i was able to hold bodyfat around 11%. Fd2 is a very impressive product for me.
I'm going to bump up the calories by 1000 over what im currently consuming just like I did with fd2 and keep all other variables the same. This would be the most calories I'm shoving in my body since my beta cell transplant last September, also this is my 3rd month without insulin so we shall see if the ol pancreas can keep up......
Dont push too hard bro. I know you know these things but in your case its different. Maybe slowly increase the cals so you dont have any massive glucose increases and or massive demand on the pancreas. But you already know the products work. Just slowly increase cals, slowly increase weights etc and the gains will come.

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Going into my 5th week with Vector and my strength is definitely up and it just seems like I have more muscle fullness. A buddy of mine also said he's noticed it looks like I packed on more muscle, especially in the arms/shoulder area. Planning to just run it for 8 weeks but so far I'm pleased! (This is also my first BLR product)
Awesome bro.
Make sure you adhere to a strong diet and training protocol.
Primary goals= Progressively increase cals. At least 100 150 extra cals per week for 8 weeks. Some can do more. Obviously the more you eat the more youll grow but we have to watch bodyfat gain.
AND increase training. Weight lifted and reps performed.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also wanted to mention, and this goes for pretty much any and everyone noob to pro.
Get and keep meticulous log books. I use the little ones. I think they are 4x6in. You can also of course use your phone just make sure you ALWAYS document every exercise, rep and weight.
Because otherwise you risk being the guy at the gym who has been there every day for 20 years and still looks exactly the same but old.
Bodybuilding is tough but its also very simple. In order to grow muscle tissue you absolutely must train the muscle past its comfort zone.
So if you go to the gym over and over and do 3 sets of 10 with 235 then the body will never have a reason to grow.
If instead you go in and
week1= 200x15
2=200x16
3=200x17
4=200x18
5=200x19
6=200x20
7=210x14
8=210x15
ETC
ETC
ETC
Rep ranges are kept higher because its hard to continually increase with a weight you can only lift 6-8 times. but if you can lift it 15-20 there is much more room for progression. Can even do up to 25 or 30 for smaller muscles. Set a top end number and once you hit it increase weight and resume rep progression.

and you eat
weeks1 2500 cals
2=2600
3=2700
4=2800
etc
YOU WILL GROW.
Its basically impossible to do this without a solid log book. So dont miss out on this tool of champions. The best weapon in my gym bag was my logbook.
Add some solid anabolic supps to the mix and you will be shocked at how rapidly you can grow.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow I just jumped back on Vector last night after a 3 month off period from it, and I am super thirsty today. Definitely going to have to crank up the water intake.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How are your models doing with the miracle vector supplement little girl? You turning sideways when you walk through doors??
What an idiot
My models? You been drinking? Go back to bed child until your old enough to play with the big boys, which company are you trolling for this time?

Jmuls

Jmuls

Awards
I have tinkered with this quite a bit and I know lots of people take it at different times.
FOr me I like 1 cap 3x daily. This way the ingredients are present in the system longer.

I like 1 foll and 2 Vector 3x daily.
With this combo in 3x daily regimen, 1 dose pre-wo, and the other 2 doses spread through out the day, always with meals because of the potent glucose disposing effects?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With this combo in 3x daily regimen, 1 dose pre-wo, and the other 2 doses spread through out the day, always with meals because of the potent glucose disposing effects?
That would be a good spread.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
VECTOR is currently at 30$ from 50$
USE code BIGBANG
youll also get 25% off everything else on site
Free priority shipping over 3 units of anything
and free amino infusion Kiwi strawberry with any 3 units or more of anything EXCEPT amino infusions.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's this new "natural anabolic" on the way then?
We don’t know a lot yet but we know that @brundel is putting in a lot of work to put the best/most innovative ingredients together to create another excellent product!

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
@brundel , stacked Folli and Vector before and loved it. I've got three bottles of Core Nutritionals Load coming my way and looking to do some major recomp over the next few months. What do you think about stacking Vector with Core Load ? Recipe for overkill or major gains? Hypoglycemia is something I've considered yes, would likely dose at 3-4 caps load spread out with meals and take Vector 2/2/2 either alongside or empty stomach. Attaching the ingredient profile here, let me know what you think. Fellow AM members, please chime in too !

Attachments

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@brundel , stacked Folli and Vector before and loved it. I've got three bottles of Core Nutritionals Load coming my way and looking to do some major recomp over the next few months. What do you think about stacking Vector with Core Load ? Recipe for overkill or major gains? Hypoglycemia is something I've considered yes, would likely dose at 3-4 caps load spread out with meals and take Vector 2/2/2 either alongside or empty stomach. Attaching the ingredient profile here, let me know what you think. Fellow AM members, please chime in too !
If you are insulin sensitive, I don't foresee any hypo issues. Focus on getting 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight at the minimum, and I think you will experiences some great results.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont foresee any issues stacking Vector with Core Load but definitely have some carbs handy in case you do start to feel hypo. I think splitting up the dose of Core Load will help mitigate the worries of going hypo.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are insulin sensitive, I don't foresee any hypo issues. Focus on getting 1g of protein per lb of bodyweight at the minimum, and I think you will experiences some great results.
I dont foresee any issues stacking Vector with Core Load but definitely have some carbs handy in case you do start to feel hypo. I think splitting up the dose of Core Load will help mitigate the worries of going hypo.
Thanks for the response lads. As far as protein is concerned, I plan on going nuts with my intake. If i recall correctly, somewhere in this thread Brundel did respond to a protein intake related question saying you should definitely up it and treat it like an AAS cycle.

Never had a problem taking Vector or Folli empty stomach nor did it ever make me feel hypo. But I'll keep some fast digesting sugar on me just in case! On a side note though, I feel hungrier running Folli solo, the first two weeks were ridiculous then it seems to settle down. Didn't really experience the same kind of hunger second time round stacking with Vector, which seems odd after seeing how most peoples appetites are responding to Vector alone

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the response lads. As far as protein is concerned, I plan on going nuts with my intake. If i recall correctly, somewhere in this thread Brundel did respond to a protein intake related question saying you should definitely up it and treat it like an AAS cycle.

Never had a problem taking Vector or Folli empty stomach nor did it ever make me feel hypo. But I'll keep some fast digesting sugar on me just in case! On a side note though, I feel hungrier running Folli solo, the first two weeks were ridiculous then it seems to settle down. Didn't really experience the same kind of hunger second time round stacking with Vector, which seems odd after seeing how most peoples appetites are responding to Vector alone
Yea I would definitely up the protein and take advantage of the extra anabolism.

If you haven’t had an issue before then it shouldn’t be an issue now. I guess I thought you had previously or suspected you might this time which is why I recommended it. You should be good to go though.

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yea I would definitely up the protein and take advantage of the extra anabolism.

If you haven’t had an issue before then it shouldn’t be an issue now. I guess I thought you had previously or suspected you might this time which is why I recommended it. You should be good to go though.

Great, Core Load has ridiculous doses of chlorogenic, corsolic and gymnemic acids, stoked to see how its fat blocking, burning and GDA properties compliment Vectors anabolic compounds. Shooting for 12+ weeks of both

Does brundel have a rough ETA on when BLR plans to drop the new anabolic !?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great, Core Load has ridiculous doses of chlorogenic, corsolic and gymnemic acids, stoked to see how its fat blocking, burning and GDA properties compliment Vectors anabolic compounds. Shooting for 12+ weeks of both

There is present testing of a couple potential ingredients, and if this goes well, then it shouldnt be too far out in the future.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Like Thor said it could be pretty soon, relatively speaking, depending on how the testing goes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m waiting my self. I believe soon.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone planning a vector run over the fall/winter?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anyone planning a vector run over the fall/winter?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its not that. I ran 6 in a row when it came out. Great endurance and strength gains. I felt not bloated but wet if that makes sense. I thought maybe cause I started back on carbs but then I ran 2 bottles of AE and had same outcome while doing keto.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Its not that. I ran 6 in a row when it came out. Great endurance and strength gains. I felt not bloated but wet if that makes sense. I thought maybe cause I started back on carbs but then I ran 2 bottles of AE and had same outcome while doing keto.
Wet gains a problem? Tried Follidrone?

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran fd2 sense release up two 3 months ago. Decided to try something different for a bit but jumping back on in November. Been on M-test/Virtus/invictus/Stano plex for last two months. Plan is to go FD2/Viron/rebirth/prolactrone for the next 3 months.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have ran fd2 sense release up two 3 months ago. Decided to try something different for a bit but jumping back on in November. Been on M-test/Virtus/invictus/Stano plex for last two months. Plan is to go FD2/Viron/rebirth/prolactrone for the next 3 months.
Never used rebirth or prolactrone. Let me know what you think when done.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have ran prolactrone before. Better sleep, felt warmer during the night and just felt tighter. Rebirth I have not, just taking as a precaution after 8wk of Stanoplex

JDybya

JDybya

Awards
  • Established
Just wanted to stop in to give two huge thumbs up for Vector (especially stacked with Folli). I've heard it compared to OL KingSlayer, which I've done a couple of cycles of and was very pleased. But there is no contest here. After a 8 week run, at maintenance calories and about a 10% increase in work load (after four weeks because I could feel that my body was ready for it), my strength is way higher than it's been in ages. I was able to extend my training cycle by nearly a month and my numbers just kept climbing. Meanwhile, I'm looking leaner and bigger than usual. True testament is that my girlfriend said I was getting too muscular...my arms were getting too big! LOL. Winner!

Taking a month off. But I just used the Halloween promo code to pick up three more bottles for a holiday season run. Can't wait to see what this stack does in a holiday inspired caloric surplus!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wanted to stop in to give two huge thumbs up for Vector (especially stacked with Folli). I've heard it compared to OL KingSlayer, which I've done a couple of cycles of and was very pleased. But there is no contest here. After a 8 week run, at maintenance calories and about a 10% increase in work load (after four weeks because I could feel that my body was ready for it), my strength is way higher than it's been in ages. I was able to extend my training cycle by nearly a month and my numbers just kept climbing. Meanwhile, I'm looking leaner and bigger than usual. True testament is that my girlfriend said I was getting too muscular...my arms were getting too big! LOL. Winner!

Taking a month off. But I just used the Halloween promo code to pick up three more bottles for a holiday season run. Can't wait to see what this stack does in a holiday inspired caloric surplus!
Awesome review brother! Unbiased reviews like this shows the efficacy of vector!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

That’s awesome!! Thanks so much for the review!! Always appreciate the feedback!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

LOL My arms are getting too big! love it.

My wife bought me a dress shirt this weekend and I couldn't get my arms in it. Some kind of slim fit I guess.
She told me I have to take it back! LOL

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LOL My arms are getting too big! love it.

My wife bought me a dress shirt this weekend and I couldn't get my arms in it. Some kind of slim fit I guess.
She told me I have to take it back! LOL
Haha such a good problem to have!

Tman360

Awards
all The reports on vector talk about its effects during and immediately right after but what I want to know did anyone experience hairloss on or a few months after? Those who are prone

I also want to know if people were able to keep gains months after.

I am curious if this works by being an aromatase inhibitor or upregulating 5ar enzymes.

anyone with solid science info.

I have one bottle on order. Really hope it doesn’t make hairloss worse. That’s my biggest thing

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
all The reports on vector talk about its effects during and immediately right after but what I want to know did anyone experience hairloss on or a few months after? Those who are prone

I am curious if this works by being an aromatase inhibitor or upregulating 5ar enzymes.

I have one bottle on order. Really hope it doesn’t make hairloss worse. That’s my biggest thing
Been using and following Vector closely since it came out and never heard anyone relate it to hairloss.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Been using and following Vector closely since it came out and never heard anyone relate it to hairloss.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

No hair loss from me using, and I am prone to hair loss. Also, whatever you gain while on Vector you will retain if you continue your training and nutrition.

Tman360

Awards
No hair loss from me using, and I am prone to hair loss. Also, whatever you gain while on Vector you will retain if you continue your training and nutrition.
This is great news and I hope I can replicate this. I am 151 pounds 5,10 and 27. My biggest flaw is putting work in the kitchen. So if all the reports of appeptite are true I am excited. Def will be logging this when it arrives.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is great news and I hope I can replicate this. I am 151 pounds 5,10 and 27. My biggest flaw is putting work in the kitchen. So if all the reports of appeptite are true I am excited. Def will be logging this when it arrives.
Are you going to log it? Would love to follow along!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It wasn't from Vector and I took 3 tubs worth.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Putting food down us just as much work if not more work than actually lifting. Make sure to have your lifting, diet, in order before running Vector, or any other supplement, to make the most out of what you buy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, for those that see, we are going to have a sale coming up, that should include up to 45 percent off of BLR products, so stay tuned for that.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being that one of the ingredients stimulates EPO, should those of us on TRT and have to watch our RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin be concerned before running this? Has anyone seen numbers go up on blood tests?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Being that one of the ingredients stimulates EPO, should those of us on TRT and have to watch our RBC/Hematocrit/Hemoglobin be concerned before running this? Has anyone seen numbers go up on blood tests?
I would assume the normal care and precautions taken on TRT would be sufficient in and of itself.