Unusual training approach: "EOD feeder exercises for ALL muscles"

James Tyr

James Tyr

Awards
Lol. You even share one of my favorite quotes. "What are we doing tonight Brain?"

"Same thing we do every night Pinky. We're trying to take over the world!!"
Get outta my head! Lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rich Piana mentioned working out the same bodypart doing feeders every night. That seems a bit overkill but who the hell on knows.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get outta my head! Lol
Pretty soon I am going to be accused of starting a fake account on here. Except you have photos and are way bigger than I am...I am should weigh 160. Haha.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still having doms in my triceps from Saturdays workout.
Weight is up by 2 pounds, could be a huge turd -or water fluctuation. Still sticking to my diet, eating around maintenance = 2600kcal/d. On workout days intermittent fasting, training fasted -on feeder days eating several snacks during the day.
Not much visible changes in the mirror -but hoping to see some by end of this week. Its the third week on Sdrol. 20-30mg/d (30 on feeder days)
Sides so far:
-night sweats
-feeling hot during the day
-shin pumps
-cramps when doing abs exercises
-BP is a bit up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff going on in here as usual!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love DOMS !!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Legs/Shoulders

Feeling exhausted, too weak to write it down, lol.
Kept my squat game moderate but slow, with a 3.3.1 tempo. Did 6/6/5/5 with 225lbs. Goal is 10/10/10 with TUT before upping weight.
Daughter is hanging in and doing great. She told me that she is seeing progress in the mirror, after roughly 3 weeks (I'm playing along, feeding her illusion).

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Legs/Shoulders

Feeling exhausted, too weak to write it down, lol.
Kept my squat game moderate but slow, with a 3.3.1 tempo. Did 6/6/5/5 with 225lbs. Goal is 10/10/10 with TUT before upping weight.
Daughter is hanging in and doing great. She told me that she is seeing progress in the mirror, after roughly 3 weeks (I'm playing along, feeding her illusion).
You're a great dad..

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're a great dad..
Well, not really to be honest. Only recently socializing more with her. I'm more the strict and less affectionate type, willing to change and working on it now.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Daughter working out:

IMG_20181102_210758.jpg

Sundays dinner:

IMG-20181104-WA0002.jpg

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, not really to be honest. Only recently socializing more with her. I'm more the strict and less affectionate type, willing to change and working on it now.
Beautifully said. Hey so random question but you guys are speaking Spanish? I guess she's born there?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beautifully said. Hey so random question but you guys are speaking Spanish? I guess she's born there?
Communications with our kids is in Spanish. Me and my wife speak German to each other. Weird!
My son was born in Brazil and my daughter in Paraguay. Its all a crazy mix.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Communications with our kids is in Spanish. Me and my wife speak German to each other. Weird!
Hahaha, sounds like my house. There's Cajun, Creole, German, and English all spoke

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to get a harness and have her learn how to pull a truck. Then if you ever break down you have a ride back to town and she doesn’t miss training

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to get a harness and have her learn how to pull a truck. Then if you ever break down you have a ride back to town and she doesn’t miss training
LOL, I'll tell her that!

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering where you went.
Psshh sounds like an excuse to me!

But ya my time is withering. Between college, work, girlfriend, depression, working out, and diving into R&D on some supps.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beautiful young lady !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't leave out ebonix, gotta have that these days.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's awesome..I'm doing English Swedish and as spanish myself. It's funny how the Latinas shift language due to moodchange. Spanish is almost mandatory when she's angry haha

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome..I'm doing English Swedish and as spanish myself. It's funny how the Latinas shift language due to moodchange. Spanish is almost mandatory when she's angry haha
When I'm angry I use mainly German. My daughter doesn't understand the meaning -but the words sound way harsher in German. :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Beautiful little girl HGP!

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I'm angry I use mainly German. My daughter doesn't understand the meaning -but the words sound way harsher in German. :)
Haha it does. I speak a little German but I'm not fluent. It's not crazy far away from Scandinavian languages. Sweden is probably the one that reminds me the least of German though, at least by the accent. Danish accent especially when speaking English is so close to German.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now you all know why I have to look scary. Her first boyfriend has to sh1t his pants when introducing himself to me. :)
I got two daughters so I know the battle !!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I got two daughters so I know the battle !!
I have 3, but 2 are adults already so I dont have to worry about those 2 anymore. The last one is gonna be a NUN though. Lol

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today was leg/shoulder feeder

Nothing to report. Pumped legs and shoulders up, did not break a sweat. Felt good.
Now eating my 5th snack (meal). Some mashed potatoes with tilapia fillet.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hairygrandpa - based on your Smith machine partial squats for a burn, I decided to incorporate hack squats into my workout. At first I was going to use the machine like you used the Smith - but I decided to do super slow leg extensions (4-6 seconds up, 2 second pause, 8-10 seconds down) and superset those with the hack squat. I have NEVER felt like I created as much force with my quads as that created. I went full range, very low on the machine. But because it was a fixed machine I had no points of failure before my pre-exhausted quads. That last rep was a grind the entire way up. The contraction was unreal.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa - based on your Smith machine partial squats for a burn, I decided to incorporate hack squats into my workout. At first I was going to use the machine like you used the Smith - but I decided to do super slow leg extensions (4-6 seconds up, 2 second pause, 8-10 seconds down) and superset those with the hack squat. I have NEVER felt like I created as much force with my quads as that created. I went full range, very low on the machine. But because it was a fixed machine I had no points of failure before my pre-exhausted quads. That last rep was a grind the entire way up. The contraction was unreal.
See? TUT is all your legs need, you can feel it! Foot placement on the hack squat is key. Higher on the platform trains mostly hams, lower (away from the upper border) is quads. I'll keep doing this "slow and low weight - full rom" until I have total weight control, especially from a lowest squat down position.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back
"Normalo-workout" , no PR's, nothing worth mentioning. 5 sets pull/chin-ups, rest machines. Tomorrow is back-feeder, gonna redo some exercises more rigorously, today was a "puzzy-day".

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to enhance recovery.

Any supplements, potions, magic pills (beside roids), minerals, voodoo to help with recovery?

Suggestions welcome!

Don't tell me to eat right and sleep long, doing that already. Cortisol is kept low with 1-2gr vit-c/d.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Crack, heroin, any drug the cartels are shipping to America. Lol. Mary Jane cookies will help you sleep more. And VooDoo doesn't work trust the CAJUN. LOL

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to enhance recovery.

Any supplements, potions, magic pills (beside roids), minerals, voodoo to help with recovery?

Suggestions welcome!

Don't tell me to eat right and sleep long, doing that already. Cortisol is kept low with 1-2gr vit-c/d.
Oxygen tent?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, THAT is actually a good idea. I only need a clit to make it work... wait...that would cure hysteria -not helping recovery.
Lolz, there's a $600 version of this NBA players use, Theragun. But yeah, I had some locked muscles after the grand-mal seizure and with preggo wife back then, I needed to help myself... This helped unlock muscles deep in my back. Also supposed to be good to break up scar tissue, perhaps from pins?

But you're right, it's super vibrator tech too!

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lolz, there's a $600 version of this NBA players use, Theragun. But yeah, I had some locked muscles after the grand-mal seizure and with preggo wife back then, I needed to help myself... This helped unlock muscles deep in my back. Also supposed to be good to break up scar tissue, perhaps from pins?

Something like that?

...would work great on hemorrhoids too, I guess.... :)

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If I were in spending mood, I would think about getting something like it.
Honestly, I was looking more for some supplement, magic pill or something.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think to decrease carbs and change to high fat high protein while keeping calories stable up works great to lean out rather than gaining fat due to cortisol during pct. I have implemented lean extreme for cortisol and I think it works pretty good during pct. Vitamin c as you mentioned.. Not sure if you take it pre workout but I've read that's how you should do it. And of course plenty of water, nothing new there.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ummm....if you want to increase recovery; why not use less volume?? It is my opinion (which is meaningless) that you do a lot of work way past the point of stimulating growth. You could probably cut your volume dramatically and you would likely see better gains and not deal with all the extra wear and tear. Again, opinions are like a$$holes.

Not sure what you could take to increase recovery more than what you are already doing - high protein diet (maybe go to 2 g/pound??), plenty of sleep and gear. Anything you can add to that seems like it would be farting in the wind...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Up the creatine and take an ice bath then slather yourself in cbd whilst smoking cannabis.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My recovery consist of resting 1 to 3 times a week and cold showers.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I were in spending mood, I would think about getting something like it.
Honestly, I was looking more for some supplement, magic pill or something.
Well my version is only $139. Not $600. So that's like 3 bottles of something for a good massager. The long neck handle on mine makes it easy to reach your own back, while being relaxed.