Trauma1 and Primordial part ways

Status
Not open for further replies.
moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
How is it bad timing? After the presale and release of info the reps are undoubtably going to be inundated with PMs and questions about the product. Now if they curently know they aren't committing enough time to their duties, they SHOULD resign now, before the storm hits.

If anything PP SHOULD ask all their reps to reflect on their commitment and whether or not they're still able to perform their duties. It only makes sense. What's going to happen when the most "popular" reps are too busy with real life, and their PMs go unanswered for days/weeks? Bitchy little people will be on these forums talking about how poor PP's support is. That's what will happen.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's utterly amazing the direction this thread has gone. Let me clear a few things up here:

I resigned many days prior to this announcement here. I have no idea when the other reps resigned. Everyone just assumes it was all on the same day for whatever reason. Nobody had any idea prior to my announcement. I chose to leave. I did not have to by any stretch.

I'm currently in school finishing my ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner) and the wife and I are working on another baby right now. My priorities changed; it's as simple as that. Between working full time in the ER and completing school work/clinicals, I have much less free time to focus on another job responsibility. I've been involved in this industry for a long time now, and I need a break to finish things that are more important in my life as well as advance within my profession. I can tell you this much, Eric always treated me and everyone else on the team very well all around.

My nursing career is and always will be more important than any supplement-related job or position. I've always done the supplement side job because I enjoyed it; not because I have too. I make plenty of money in my own profession.

This is a matter of me refocusing my priorities here with my family and career; nothing more. As for the current rep team, I hand picked every single one of them due to the unique attributes they all possess. There is no doubt in my mind that they will all flourish within the company as it continues to grow and thrive. There is so much most you know don't know that's in store behind-the-scenes. Trust me when I say Primordial Performance will be on the map in 2011.

Let the conspiracy theories lay to rest. I've been here on AM a long time now and all of you that know me can attest to the fact that I'm not a bull****ter.

Please let this thread be as it was intended......for me to let the community here know that I'm no longer affiliated with Primordial Performance; nothing more.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe one day I'll start my own supplement company once I've accomplished all my current goals and we've completed our family. Who knows. I do know that I enjoy this industry, but it's as aggravating as it is rewarding at times. For those of you that have never worked directly behind-the-scenes it's not nearly as glorious as you think...

Maybe you can look for T1 Supplements in the future at an etailer near you. ;)

-John

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
It's utterly amazing the direction this thread has gone. Let me clear a few things up here:

I resigned many days prior to this announcement here. I have no idea when the other reps resigned. Everyone just assumes it was all on the same day for whatever reason. Nobody had any idea prior to my announcement. I chose to leave. I did not have to by any stretch.

I'm currently in school finishing my ARNP (Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner) and the wife and I are working on another baby right now. My priorities changed; it's as simple as that. Between working full time in the ER and completing school work/clinicals, I have much less free time to focus on another job responsibility. I've been involved in this industry for a long time now, and I need a break to finish things that are more important in my life as well as advance within my profession. I can tell you this much, Eric always treated me and everyone else on the team very well all around.

My nursing career is and always will be more important than any supplement-related job or position. I've always done the supplement side job because I enjoyed it; not because I have too. I make plenty of money in my own profession.

This is a matter of me refocusing my priorities here with my family and career; nothing more. As for the current rep team, I hand picked every single one of them due to the unique attributes they all possess. There is no doubt in my mind that they will all flourish within the company as it continues to grow and thrive. There is so much most you know don't know that's in store behind-the-scenes. Trust me when I say Primordial Performance will be on the map in 2011.

Let the conspiracy theories lay to rest. I've been here on AM a long time now and all of you that know me can attest to the fact that I'm not a bull****ter.

Please let this thread be as it was intended......for me to let the community here know that I'm no longer affiliated with Primordial Performance; nothing more.

-John
Right on...I honestly believe, that this thread has spun wildly in this direction based on a few things. 1)Truthfully, I believe that yourself, PP, and the other reps had such a STELLAR reputation and repoir, and that PP was truly a trusted and highly regarded company that when this came to fruition, people got into a frenzy wondering what was becoming of their beloved and TRUSTED supp company. If PP or you guys had been schmucks or whatever, I think there would have been a lot of " i knew it" "doesnt surprise me" "told you so" "figured as much" type responses. In a twisted sort of way, this thread is somewhat complimentary to PP, yourself and other reps. Just thinkin out loud. Best regards to you, and the word "family" is all the insight I need as to the latest events. Peace :)

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I totally believe you, John. And your resignation definitely wasn't the flashpoint for all this drama. It was the other 5 resignations, all anounced on the same day, for the same "personal reasons," that seems so suspicious. (And PP's conflicting explanations don't help, lol.) If you were in our shoes, you would be equally perplexed.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
For those of you that have never worked directly behind-the-scenes it's not nearly as glorious as you think...
Somebody needs to make a conspiracy theory out of this RIGHT NAO!

:lmao:

:usa2:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Maybe one day I'll start my own supplement company once I've accomplished all my current goals and we've completed our family. Who knows. I do know that I enjoy this industry, but it's as aggravating as it is rewarding at times. For those of you that have never worked directly behind-the-scenes it's not nearly as glorious as you think...

Maybe you can look for T1 Supplements in the future at an etailer near you. ;)

-John
If truth be told, THIS is the first thing that came to my mind. I wondered if perhaps you 6 had decided to split off and start your own company. That would have been ballsy. :)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I totally believe you, John. And your resignation definitely wasn't the flashpoint for all this drama. It was the other 5 resignations, all anounced on the same day, for the same "personal reasons," that seems so suspicious. (And PP's conflicting explanations don't help, lol.) If you were in our shoes, you would be equally perplexed.
I can understand that. I don't blame people for thinking that way either. I'm just telling you all that these conspiracies are absolutely not the case. People can take that for what it's worth. No matter what I say or do people will make their own assumptions regardless.

The interwebz is serious business. :D

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If truth be told, THIS is the first thing that came to my mind. I wondered if perhaps you 6 had decided to split off and start your own company. That would have been ballsy. :)
Lol, nah.

Once I have time to give that idea more thought it may manifest one day; but certainly not anytime soon.

If I do eventually get something like that together, it would be more of a hobby for me than anything.

-John

biggfly

biggfly

Awards
  • Established
Things that make you go :scratchchin:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Lol, nah.

Once I have time to give that idea more thought it may manifest one day; but certainly not anytime soon.

If I do eventually get something like that together, it would be more of a hobby for me than anything.

-John
Find a way to make test bio-available and simpler than pinning (oral, sublingual, inter-nasal, I don't know-- you're the genius). Then come up with a comprehensive OTC HRT regimin. (I'm not getting any younger.) Sounds easy enough, lol. I'll just give you my credit card...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The interwebz is serious business. :D
Signature-worthy stuff, right here ;)

Now stop hanging around these here interwebz and do your homework! :p

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
damn, someone wake me up, i could have sworn i logged onto AM and not bb.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I am just going to echo John's words when it comes to Sean and I, and I was not even going to mention our stepping down from Primordial, but said something in another thread prior to John creating this thread just to make the forum aware. As far as reasons for this, every rep has their own reason for leaving, whether it be time, commitment, or something else - the forum is not owed an explanation aside from the "personal reasons" given. There is no necessity for further assumption, speculation, or drama, and we would all appreciate it if you would respect that.

:cheers:

~Rosie~

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
PP simply had to downsize it's online rep/supporter team, and become more efficient. I don't know what else to say at this point. :shrug:
Seriously, this much drama over some resignations is kinda absurd.
I chose to leave. I did not have to by any stretch.
I am sorry to even get involved in this b/c it is a cluster f*ck that is leading nowhere and it really doesn't matter.. Either PP products do/will work or they don't/won't (I have only tried the Taco-8 which was awesome..)

I just had to post this because I literally laughed out loud when I read the conflicting information here.. :)

bubsnt3

Awards
  • Established
I am just going to echo John's words when it comes to Sean and I, and I was not even going to mention our stepping down from Primordial, but said something in another thread prior to John creating this thread just to make the forum aware. As far as reasons for this, every rep has their own reason for leaving, whether it be time, commitment, or something else - the forum is not owed an explanation aside from the "personal reasons" given. There is no necessity for further assumption, speculation, or drama, and we would all appreciate it if you would respect that.

:cheers:

~Rosie~
Well said.. Again.. I shouldn't have even posted in here.. :dead:

I look forward to the PP products coming out...

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
This thread is worse than groundhog day. Just when you think you got it figured out... reset!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So is it "personal reasons", or "company downsizing"? haha I am confused.....:eek:p:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
I do think it's inappropriate for the CEL vultures to be circling overhead; there's no carcass yet, fellas...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
oh snaps....:duel:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heretostudy, did you fail the course in customer service. A new product is coming out, and most of your reps announce they are leaving. And I am not going to be concerned or worried. I have learned alot today. This could be your best product yet, and I still don't want any part of your company. ********* has alot of new prohormones and half the price of this stuff. You lost a customer for life.
pwnd

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The drama was not created by us, lol wow.

Look PP lost a good amount of money recently with the set back on raws. On top of that PP has invested a lot of money into our future to include updated/upgraded facilities, a soon to be released website, marketing outside of the forums, research, and countless man hours to improve ourselves in order to better serve you. That is the only connection to the soon to be released AndroSeries, PP simply had to downsize it's online rep/supporter team, and become more efficient. I don't know what else to say at this point. :shrug:
O.K, so the ppl who got canned were told to make a blatant lie to everyone on why they are leaving "personal reasons" and now it is being revealed as B.S.

PP FAIL, again..

=(

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Jeez Louise.
For whatever part I played in creating this monster, I apologize.
Sometimes I don't know when to shut up.
Sorry.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesnt surprise me people are bringing up all these conspiracies n all this naysay. Like Rosie said, what we choose to do is our own business and none of yalls. If the whole friggin rep team decides to step down, welll so be it. Whats that to yall?

Ive never seen so many people glued to a computer screen just to speculate and bring about more BS then the threads over the passed couple months here at AM. I love this community and have been here a decent amount of time, but its like some people they go to bed thinking about the newest n greatest conspiracy, or how they will spark another fire on the boards tomorrow. Like seriously?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
O.K, so the ppl who got canned were told to make a blatant lie to everyone on why they are leaving "personal reasons" and now it is being revealed as B.S.

PP FAIL, again..

=(
I sure hope you are kidding. I know for a fact i wasnt canned and can pretty much guaruntee the rest werent either. Why would PP have to lie about that, or us cover it up?

Some people will just never understand the medical field, the military,other jobs upon numerous other things, all while having a wife and a family. And for those of you who can do all that stuff, well more power to you.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I sure hope you are kidding. I know for a fact i wasnt canned and can pretty much guaruntee the rest werent either. Why would PP have to lie about that, or us cover it up?

Some people will just never understand the medical field, the military,other jobs upon numerous other things, all while having a wife and a family. And for those of you who can do all that stuff, well more power to you.
Yeah it's normal 5 people quit on the same day for personal reasons.. I guess I'll never understand da military.. USA USA!!

Kellyflan1

Kellyflan1

Awards
I rep products outside of the industry. I wanted to let everyone know that I'm stepping down from my position for personal reasons. I would also like to announce that i'm leaving my wife for personal reasons.

Just kidding! I don't really know any of these PP reps but appreciate the time they have invested to inform newbs like me. Best of luck in your future endeavors and chime in when you hear about cool new products.

Yes......I'm just posting to get my posting numbers up. Don't hate!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it's normal 5 people quit on the same day for personal reasons.. I guess I'll never understand da military.. USA USA!!
I dont think our decisions were on the same day, we just announced it. But again like Rosie said and stated so well. We owe nothing to you guys.

Most people will never understand the military, so ill just give you a nice Oorah :usa2:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont think our decisions were on the same day, we just announced it. But again like Rosie said and stated so well. We owe nothing to you guys.

Most people will never understand the military, so ill just give you a nice Oorah :usa2:
appreciate your service, i know how rough being in the military plus having a family can be.:usa2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
People like John.

I remember when I was liked :(

Why would you wish that on our friend. :)

Even though you're a Yankee fan, I still like you, Brian. :D

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Hey ****weed-- These are the men (and women) who put their lives on the line so that you have the freedom to display your awesomeness to the world. You wouldn't last a day in their's.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey ****weed-- These are the men (and women) who put their lives on the line so that you have the freedom to display your awesomeness to the world. You wouldn't last a day in their's.

Couldnt have said it better myself man.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
They put their lives on the line for money, plain and simple. People who join the military are usually poor or have very little future prospects in their horizon (school,etc) and the military offers a nice salary, provided you don't die.

YouTube - Joe Rogan - The American War Machine

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OMG. All I can say is, thank God (or do you have issues with Him too?) that you're not the guy guarding that wall.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They put their lives on the line for money, plain and simple. People who join the military are usually poor or have very little future prospects in their horizon (school,etc) and the military offers a nice salary, provided you don't die.

While for most, yes it is a way to turn there future around and make something out of themselves. Butttt for some, its for the very intelligent.. Like my job, or intell. I never had money problems, nor very little future. If i wanted, i had college paid for me, but i didnt want to go to college. I wanted to serve my country. So ill do my job, so you can post useless youtube videos on the internet. And remember, if you ever here an F15/F16/F18 or any type of military aircraft for that matter; that, that is the sound of freedom!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

WTF... nice salary? WTF military did I serve with then? Where is this mythical high paying military?

I was neither poor nor very little prospects.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
While for most, yes it is a way to turn there future around and make something out of themselves. Butttt for some, its for the very intelligent.. Like my job, or intell. I never had money problems, nor very little future. If i wanted, i had college paid for me, but i didnt want to go to college. I wanted to serve my country. So ill do my job, so you can post useless youtube videos on the internet. And remember, if you ever here an F15/F16/F18 or any type of military aircraft for that matter; that, that is the sound of freedom!
thanks for the service man, and don't waste your time responding to this assshole

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF... nice salary? WTF military did I serve with then? Where is this mythical high paying military?

I was neither poor nor very little prospects.
I actually joined to serve my country, call me crazy but I still love it.

N Thank you both for your service gents. Idk where the high paying salary is but im surely not seeing it.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Since wayyyyy before there was such a thing as "man," life revolved around one unchangeable law: survival of the fittest.
I don't care if we really went into Iraq for oil. I don't care if we really went into Afghanistan for lithium (or even opium). If it provides us with a little more time at the top of the food chain, then it's good.
If we're not going to fight to be on top, then who is? China? Islam? Who? I still vote for us.
[This is one crazy thread. Sorry, Trauma.]

Status
Not open for further replies.