TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received my Transaderm. First impression, how the **** did they get 60 servings in that tiny a$$ bottle lol! And it's like half full, looks
Like someone has been using it before they sent it to me haha! All be starting it next Mon, still waiting on some stuff to arrive, stay tuned.
Once you start applying it, it will make sense how there is 60 servings in there. Looking forward to your feedback bro ;)

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
There are some very large differences between business practices that will lead to changes in price. I am not dissing NTBM here, nor trying to start another flame war (although my flame suit is pleasantly ironed), but one has to maintain a facility to cGMP regulations and the other outsources all product production. These are very big differences when it comes to pricing.
Unfortunetly for the customer, we don't care if YOU maintain a cGMP facility, or if Need2 outsources production to a cGMP facility(if indeed they do) at the end of the day, if both are produced in cGMP facilities, and one is half the price, it makes much more sense to go that route.

Now if they aren't using one, that would warrant a price difference to anyone who would feel that was important.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that would warrant a price difference to anyone who would feel that was important.
haha its very important. Otherwise you end up with tainted/contaminated products like so many companies have been busted for in the past.

it is also something a company should be proud of...the amount of rigorous testing and sanitary conditions that the companies have to stand up to is comforting to me when I go to buy a product.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha its very important. Otherwise you end up with tainted/contaminated products like so many companies have been busted for in the past.

it is also something a company should be proud of...the amount of rigorous testing and sanitary conditions that the companies have to stand up to is comforting to me when I go to buy a product.
i think what he means is if both are produced in certified facilities, what does it matter if the place they are "stored" at is certified

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think what he means is if both are produced in certified facilities, what does it matter if the place they are "stored" at is certified
well even storage conditions are important for supplements. Improper storage conditions could damage the product, etc. PP and NTBM don't really need worry about consumable products like RTDS, etc....but I know in the Soda industry rats are in the warehouse's and crawl all over and crap all over the cans and such....something I don't want my mouth all over. In the end all we can do though is take a company at their word unless they give tours of their facility and have the certification to prove it.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well even storage conditions are important for supplements. Improper storage conditions could damage the product, etc. PP and NTBM don't really need worry about consumable products like RTDS, etc....but I know in the Soda industry rats are in the warehouse's and crawl all over and crap all over the cans and such....something I don't want my mouth all over. In the end all we can do though is take a company at their word unless they give tours of their facility and have the certification to prove it.

i understand that, but that would also mean every supplement store and warehouse should be certified, NTBM and PP could go through all proper measures, but if we ship the products to say nutraplanet (not saying this happens), but we can't guarantee their cleanliness

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

It may be important to YOU, or to ME, but to someone on a specific budget who doesn't really give a ****, the price may be MORE important. It is all give and take, and not everyone bases their purchases on the same criteria.

If both are produced in cGMP facilities, and you are charging double, then you really have NO angle.
If yours is produced in cGMP and the other isn't, now you have something separating the products to SOME(again not everyone cares, despite how important you or I may feel cGmp is).

Bottom line is, some people are cheap, and will buy whatever is cheaper, regardless of it not being cGMP.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It may be important to YOU, or to ME, but to someone on a specific budget who doesn't really give a ****, the price may be MORE important. It is all give and take, and not everyone bases their purchases on the same criteria.

If both are produced in cGMP facilities, and you are charging double, then you really have NO angle.
If yours is produced in cGMP and the other isn't, now you have something separating the products to SOME(again not everyone cares, despite how important you or I may feel cGmp is).

Bottom line is, some people are cheap, and will buy whatever is cheaper, regardless of it not being cGMP.
Most of the time companies who are GMP can compete price wise just as good as companies who aren't. I mean yeah you are going to pay a little bit more and I would pay a bit more for quality. I did even when I was in college. Companies understand consumers and know that they cannot sell alot solely based on quality....the price has to be right as well.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lick the tops of soda cans...

...just sayin :sombrero:

:D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOL. I will say this just, because something is produced from a cGMP facility doesn't mean they follow all the processes, and is considered "safe".

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunetly for the customer, we don't care if YOU maintain a cGMP facility, or if Need2 outsources production to a cGMP facility(if indeed they do) at the end of the day, if both are produced in cGMP facilities, and one is half the price, it makes much more sense to go that route.

Now if they aren't using one, that would warrant a price difference to anyone who would feel that was important.
I wasn't demonstrating why someone would care, nor am I in the mood to convince anyone to purchase our product which no longer exists.

LOL. I will say this just, because something is produced from a cGMP facility doesn't mean they follow all the processes, and is considered "safe".
Are you implying that we lie about our testing and compliance? Please don't waste my time. I can say not a single one of our products has ever even raised a question about what it contains, can you say the same?

Let's leave it at that and not add insinuations to our comments from here on out, k?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't demonstrating why someone would care, nor am I in the mood to convince anyone to purchase our product which no longer exists.
So basically you were just talking to hear yourself talk? Got ya.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Patrick Arnold-

being gmp certified does not prevent you from being a **** up. also, just cuz you were compliant with the rules when they audited you and gave you the stamp of approval doesnt mean you continue to do things correctly once they leave the premises

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patrick Arnold-

being gmp certified does not prevent you from being a **** up. also, just cuz you were compliant with the rules when they audited you and gave you the stamp of approval doesnt mean you continue to do things correctly once they leave the premises
Like I said bascially all you have to go off is the companies word.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said bascially all you have to go off is the companies word.
pretty much....i took that quote no different than a restaurant passing all their tests, then as soon as the inspectors leave, all their food gets ppl sick and they go back to their old ways until the inspectors return again

i'm safe serv certified but really theirs no guidelines to make sure i follow the procedures once i pass the test

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Are you implying that we lie about our testing and compliance? Please don't waste my time. I can say not a single one of our products has ever even raised a question about what it contains, can you say the same?
LULZ....SO TRUE

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Patrick Arnold-

Interesting you choose to quote P. Arnold, when I mentioned previously that he tested a product of your company, I was told by reps that we was a felon and shouldn't be trusted (a statement I mentioned previously as being very laughable).

pretty much....i took that quote no different than a restaurant passing all their tests, then as soon as the inspectors leave, all their food gets ppl sick and they go back to their old ways until the inspectors return again

i'm safe serv certified but really theirs no guidelines to make sure i follow the procedures once i pass the test
Again, the insinuation that we are complaint for paperwork reasons only stands as strictly fictitious, especially considering our quality history.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
who said i was talking about PP with any of those quotes? i didn't mention any company, it could be said with any and all companies in the industry, stop thinking it's all about you guys

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
Interesting you choose to quote P. Arnold, when I mentioned previously that he tested a product of your company, I was told by reps that we was a felon and shouldn't be trusted (a statement I mentioned previously as being very laughable).
ouch......check!

MR.223

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong. But your saying PP produces it products in house? Would that not allow PP to keep cost down, by eliminating the middle man? I don't know if this is the case, nor would I even pretend to know. I do know I have purchased quite a few of PP's products,
never at full price of course, I would never, in my own mind be able to justify it. But, yeah all pick up a few things during a sale. Hell if you guys were to keep Derm @ the sale price, I would never bother trying another product. It's tough experimenting with a like, or similar
product when you have already found one you liked. Simply though, I'm the kind of consumer that will buy the store brand of cereal, over
the "name brand" if the store brand taste the same, and it's cheaper. I would rather go that route, even if it means the store brand doesn't
come in a cool shiny box, and has no special toy inside lol. Then again, I'm no newb, and don't get caught up in hype. I could care less who makes it. Does it do, what it's supposed to do, that's all that should matter. Unless your a sucker, and think by paying more, your somehow buying some extra piece of mind. Not necessarily, I highly doubt some supplement company, hell any company, has my best interest at
heart hahahaha!!! Believe half of what you see, and none of what your told,are read. For right now I think all stick with a company that puts out good product's, and doesn't rape my wallet in the process.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, Mr.223, im not going to continue on in here. Your post history, recent join date, and *ahem* very familiar writing style, leads me to believe I have nothing to convince you, and as stated previously, since we are discussing a discontinued product, it isn't in my interest to do so.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I needed a bottle of dermacrine and ordered from SNO, and got ripped off... no delivery and supposedly the owner is in jail. Not sure how the company would just immediatelyu cease to function though, I mean, the guy has to have people running it for him no?

Anyhow, so I ordered a bottle of Transaderm as well, since it seemed like the only option.

It came in yesterday, looking forward to starting it, but daaaaamn WTF is with throwing in Ron Paul propaganda into my order?????
I deserve an extra bottle just for this $hit lol....I feel like I'm in nazi germany with this type of propaganda bs arriving where unexpected... f&*king tea bagger propaganda..I'm really disappointed in this... seriously stop sending political propaganda in people's orders please!!!.....Not to mention sending tea bagger propaganda to someone in NY...are you mental??? LOL

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, Mr.223, im not going to continue on in here. Your post history, recent join date, and *ahem* very familiar writing style, leads me to believe I have nothing to convince you, and as stated previously, since we are discussing a discontinued product, it isn't in my interest to do so.
lol

I needed a bottle of dermacrine and ordered from SNO, and got ripped off... no delivery and supposedly the owner is in jail. Not sure how the company would just immediatelyu cease to function though, I mean, the guy has to have people running it for him no?

Anyhow, so I ordered a bottle of Transaderm as well, since it seemed like the only option.

It came in yesterday, looking forward to starting it, but daaaaamn WTF is with throwing in Ron Paul propaganda into my order?????
I deserve an extra bottle just for this $hit lol....I feel like I'm in nazi germany with this type of propaganda bs arriving where unexpected... f&*king tea bagger propaganda..I'm really disappointed in this... seriously stop sending political propaganda in people's orders please!!!.....Not to mention sending tea bagger propaganda to someone in NY...are you mental??? LOL
If things get straightened out I am sure he will not neglect you...and no just because someone runs a successful company/business does not mean they have people working for them. I hope things getting cleared up and that you get your product homie.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

I got some of that Ron Paul stuff in my last rep order. My recommendation? Do like I did and throw it in the trash :)

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
if it is who you think it is.....that weight is waaaay off!, unless its his bf%

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

thank you for your purchase, i'm sure once you try transaderm you won't wanna go back anyway

i'm

sking6464

sking6464

Awards
  • Established
thank you for your purchase, i'm sure once you try transaderm you won't wanna go back anyway

i'm
r those your real stats gotti???? if so very impressive, any pics? im sure iv seen one around but unless you were on some serious ****, meh anyways

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
r those your real stats gotti???? if so very impressive, any pics? im sure iv seen one around but unless you were on some serious ****, meh anyways
no it's a mistake, it should say 100lbs, jockey training is coming up....gotta win the triple crown, i'll fix it now

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some of that Ron Paul stuff in my last rep order. My recommendation? Do like I did and throw it in the trash :)
Ron Paul is the best candidate we have right now hahaha.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
even though i don't always agree with everything he says, your correct....there really is no other choice at this time

unbelievable we live in a huge country and can't produce a quality presidental candidate

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
even though i don't always agree with everything he says, your correct....there really is no other choice at this time

unbelievable we live in a huge country and can't produce a quality presidental candidate
Too much other variables factored in. Ex.) How much support is BIG AG/ BIG Pharma backing them, what kind of kick backs they are taking etc. etc. Alot of these guys don't have the funds to run like these other puppets.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Too much other variables factored in. Ex.) How much support is BIG AG/ BIG Pharma backing them, what kind of kick backs they are taking etc. etc. Alot of these guys don't have the funds to run like these other puppets.
thats why we vote young gotti for president....then i change that title to dictator, just because it sounds better and the world would be a better place

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's definitely a great place for it :) I just don't expect that kind of stuff with this type of order. I usually hope for coupons, samples, things of that nature lol.

Well I applied it for the first time this morning. Needless to say, after my nyc subway commute to work, I think I've sweat it all into my undershirt. Definitely was surprised at how small the application was. I hope it's a good carrier, but it sounds like it is from what I've been reading.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I fear for the US political system. A 2 party system is recipe for disaster, or at least some sort of democratic dictatorship with the looney extremists having tooooo much influence. Too bad Clinton can't just be pres for life. True moderate bipartisanship, he got a lot done, unlike the party of no. But that's all I've gotta say about that since I know most people's stance on this board.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's definitely a great place for it :) I just don't expect that kind of stuff with this type of order. I usually hope for coupons, samples, things of that nature lol.

Well I applied it for the first time this morning. Needless to say, after my nyc subway commute to work, I think I've sweat it all into my undershirt. Definitely was surprised at how small the application was. I hope it's a good carrier, but it sounds like it is from what I've been reading.
only way to know how effective the carrier is...blood work.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only way to know how effective the carrier is...blood work.
Will definitely be getting labs while on this solo, since I'm using it for TRT till I get with a new clinic. Not sure how accurate of a test subject I'd be though, if I keep sweating it off on my way to work.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will definitely be getting labs while on this solo, since I'm using it for TRT till I get with a new clinic. Not sure how accurate of a test subject I'd be though, if I keep sweating it off on my way to work.
Need2 find a way to stop sweating :D

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol.. yeah the summer is lingering still. Was cool for a week or so then got hot again around here, and humid.

If it's applied an hour or so before I leave, do you think it's enough time for it to get deep enough into the skin? I'm doubting it is.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol.. yeah the summer is lingering still. Was cool for a week or so then got hot again around here, and humid.

If it's applied an hour or so before I leave, do you think it's enough time for it to get deep enough into the skin? I'm doubting it is.
That all depends on the effectiveness of the carrier. NTBM's carrier absorbs quickly, I am unsure though as to how long it takes the product to reach the blood...an hour probably isn't long enough.