Osta + Transaderm + Forma Stanzol 6 week recomp

GoliathOnline

Awards
All,

After a throughout amount of research, I have decided to run a SARM primary recomp cycle using Osta as my base. Along with Osta, I have some old Transaderm and Forma Stanzol bottles which I will stack. I figure the three could all aid in gaining strength and lean tissue while cutting fat as I alternate my cal surplus and deficit days +\- 300 cals a day.

This is my first SARMS cycle and I will be looking to start slow to gauge the benefits and any potential sides:

Osta
Weeks 1-2: 12.5mg ed
Weeks 3-6: 25mg Ed

Forma
4 pumps ed from weeks 2-6

Transaderm
3 pumps weeks 1-2
4 pumps weeks 3-6

Support:
Multi, Creatine, Fish/CodButter Oil, joint support, matcha, liv52, Achilles' tendon/joint support, Cortigon...still need an OTC support for libido and minimize any potential suppression ope to suggestions)

PCT weeks 7-10
Forma 3-4 pumps Ed
Clomid 50/25/25/12.5
OTC PCT Support (open to suggestions)
OTC test booster, libido booster, and anti estro to cruise on through PCT and two weeks after
Cortigone for cortisol

I eat paleo and average roughly 3-3300 cals a day without shakes and what not. I figure I drop that to 2700 - 3000 and adjust accordingly.

Thoughts on the stack and dosing? I feel 6 weeks is short but 8 weeks seems to be the point where some users report suppression from Transaderm and/or Osta.

Thanks in advance for any pointers.

- Goliath

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are thoughts using forsklin-95 on a cycle like this for cut or recomp?

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are thoughts using forsklin-95 on a cycle like this for cut or recomp?

GoliathOnline

Awards
Forskolin is a solid natty supplement to help augment a mild natural cycle but I don't think it would add much for the results vs Transaderm, Osta, and Forma. May use it in PCT as part of a pre workout supp stack but I'll probably use a different type than forsklin-95 as I know of a brand which seems to work well for me.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree,was just curious what others might add/think. Thanks for the answer.

GoliathOnline

Awards
No problem.

Theoretically forskolin is solid for increasing cAMP levels and has a few studies regarding increasing test. However, the testosterone studies were done either in rats, isolated leydig cells, or obese males. Needless to say that out of shape men are more prone to higher hormonal swings, so while obese forskolin users may have experienced sizable increases in testosterone when compared to a placebo group, the chances that the same increases will apply to experienced lifters t levels, especially when their androgen/test receptors are more conditioned via diet, exercise, supplements, and/or even gear are quite dubious. Just a nice natural add on for preworkout increases in cAMP activity

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
No problem.

Theoretically forskolin is solid for increasing cAMP levels and has a few studies regarding increasing test. However, the testosterone studies were done either in rats, isolated leydig cells, or obese males. Needless to say that out of shape men are more prone to higher hormonal swings, so while obese forskolin users may have experienced sizable increases in testosterone when compared to a placebo group, the chances that the same increases will apply to experienced lifters t levels, especially when their androgen/test receptors are more conditioned via diet, exercise, supplements, and/or even gear are quite dubious. Just a nice natural add on for preworkout increases in cAMP activity
Most likely it is like other natty test boosters, that work if you have lowered test, but become less and less effective as your T levels approach your natural baseline.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Exactly. Even the supps/extracts with solid empirical returns are done on groups of men in India, or someplace similar, who are most likely malnourished on various key nutrients so any test oriented supplement will have much more of a dramatic effect on hormone swings. However, a combination of Ashwaganda, PS, Mucana, Boron, Choline, CDG EstroDim, and Reservatol seems to give me increases in libido, erectile strength, and a slight bump in aggression and strength in the gym. Though that stack is more of an estrogen flush, dopamine boost, and seratonin buffer so I doubt it's a large increase in T resulting in the changes outlined above.

GoliathOnline

Awards
Not to be "that guy" but bumping for any thoughts on my initial post...

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My input is plan for 8-10 weeks and cut back to 6 if you need to.