TRANSADERM VS DERMACRINE

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well generally, these types of carriers are the lipid type, so it would absorb and enter the layer of fat below the skin eventually. Once it's in that layer, it's released slowly throughout the day, while also being more resistant to water and sweat. By the feel of the carrier, I think it's the lipid type, so it wouldn't/shouldn't absorb directly into the bloodstream. I could be wrong about the carrier though, will need to look into it more.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah you got me not every intelligent when it comes to topicals. I just lather it on and hope it works :D

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I needed a bottle of dermacrine and ordered from SNO, and got ripped off... no delivery and supposedly the owner is in jail. Not sure how the company would just immediatelyu cease to function though, I mean, the guy has to have people running it for him no?

Anyhow, so I ordered a bottle of Transaderm as well, since it seemed like the only option.

It came in yesterday, looking forward to starting it, but daaaaamn WTF is with throwing in Ron Paul propaganda into my order?????
I deserve an extra bottle just for this $hit lol....I feel like I'm in nazi germany with this type of propaganda bs arriving where unexpected... f&*king tea bagger propaganda..I'm really disappointed in this... seriously stop sending political propaganda in people's orders please!!!.....Not to mention sending tea bagger propaganda to someone in NY...are you mental??? LOL
hey man just toss it if you dont agree, no big deal man, **** I got it in my order too and i live in CANADA! lol i order for the great products! :pO

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
well even storage conditions are important for supplements. Improper storage conditions could damage the product, etc. PP and NTBM don't really need worry about consumable products like RTDS, etc....but I know in the Soda industry rats are in the warehouse's and crawl all over and crap all over the cans and such....something I don't want my mouth all over. In the end all we can do though is take a company at their word unless they give tours of their facility and have the certification to prove it.
sad but true!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else get in on the transaderm, I am curious to hear from people like myself who have used the Dermacrine in the past and have now used the new Transaderm. Interested in how you feel about both products and what your results are.

Right off the bat for me, the Transaderm dried lightning fast just like the Forma did, and having 60 days worth is an added bonus..

SJ

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am using it now--- I have used the derm before.. Man oh man I love the RS transaderm starting on week 2---- For my results I rep out 5 on BB hack squats 315 ( I have not hit that number in many moons and it did not even hurt) So yes my combo is rocking!

SuppJ do you find it kind of sticky at 1st then it just Dry super fast... I am spreading the word!!!!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else get in on the transaderm, I am curious to hear from people like myself who have used the Dermacrine in the past and have now used the new Transaderm. Interested in how you feel about both products and what your results are.

Right off the bat for me, the Transaderm dried lightning fast just like the Forma did, and having 60 days worth is an added bonus..

SJ

I just got my first bottle of it yesterday. I will be starting it up in 2 weeks when my Dieselbolan/Epi-Strong bridge starts! :sgrin:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using it now--- I have used the derm before.. Man oh man I love the RS transaderm starting on week 2---- For my results I rep out 5 on BB hack squats 315 ( I have not hit that number in many moons and it did not even hurt) So yes my combo is rocking!

SuppJ do you find it kind of sticky at 1st then it just Dry super fast... I am spreading the word!!!!
Yeah, it's a little sticky, but dries super fast. I wash my hands shortly after, so never an issue. It's great stuff!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's a little sticky, but dries super fast. I wash my hands shortly after, so never an issue. It's great stuff!
I'm starting my Transaderm today! :D

I was going to wait for the start of my cycle in a couple weeks, bit I'm going to go ahead and start today before going all out in my cycle. That will give me a full 8 weeks on Transaderm :sgrin:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got my first bottle of it yesterday. I will be starting it up in 2 weeks when my Dieselbolan/Epi-Strong bridge starts! :sgrin:
How many cycles do you run a year? 3-4?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've been using rs-transaderm going on about 2 weeks, the super fast drying time really helps, i hated the mess dermacrine caused and felt like if i was in a rush i had to stand in front of a fan just to get the 10lbs of lotion off the top of my skin

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many cycles do you run a year? 3-4?
Not quite 3.... 3 cycles+PCT+time off=60 weeks which is >52 weeks...lol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Not quite 3.... 3 cycles+PCT+time off=60 weeks which is >52 weeks...lol
You can't really look at it as a yearly basis. You just run em when you can and when it's appropriate. My last cycle I was on for 6 weeks....took 12 weeks off (including PCT) and decided to go back on again. I was fully recovered so I figured what the hell.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You had to do the math? I figured you'd just estimate how many cycles you remembered!

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I had not used pp's derm but on second week of rs-trans and it dries super fast. I feel great as of lately. I have no issues with rs trans, but then again, I have never used pp derm. Great product imo.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't really look at it as a yearly basis. You just run em when you can and when it's appropriate. My last cycle I was on for 6 weeks....took 12 weeks off (including PCT) and decided to go back on again. I was fully recovered so I figured what the hell.
I've considered going to 8 weeks off between end of cycle and PCT, but so far have stuck to the 10 weeks off (6 week cycle + 4 week PCT = 10 weeks off).

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Can I use the Trans @ night 2 hours before bed time?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some people get a burst of energy from the pregnenolone and DHEA, so it depends on whether you're like that or not. I have no problem with it, so I have done it. Others get too much energy to take at night, so really depends. Try it out on a weekend and see, but you should be able to tell from what you experience now.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
There is NO WAY I could do that, it all depends, personally it is better to use it in the am anyway as it gives little chance of suppression as your body's peak of hormones is when you arise which tricks your body into thinking that is your hormone output total, so my verdict is to use it FIRST thing in the morning.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer the AM dosing also, which also happens to be preworkout for me.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it before bed if it were me. The preg in it will have a tendency to keep you awake. It's perfect for dosing AM.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i used it at night, probably around 9pm...then hit the bed around 11:30p.m.

i only do it this way because i shower at night after the gym because i like putting it on while my skin is the cleaniest

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used it at night, probably around 9pm...then hit the bed around 11:30p.m.

i only do it this way because i shower at night after the gym because i like putting it on while my skin is the cleaniest
With any transdermal, it's best to apply post shower (or post exfoliation). The stratum corneum is the toughest part to penetrate, and with excess dead skin (corneocites) on your body, it makes it even tougher to penetrate. Penetration is the rate limiting step for transdermals, so you want to remove dead skin before applying the TD solution (post shower is typically the easiest unless you're like the guy in Gattica).

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With any transdermal, it's best to apply post shower (or post exfoliation). The stratum corneum is the toughest part to penetrate, and with excess dead skin (corneocites) on your body, it makes it even tougher to penetrate. Penetration is the rate limiting step for transdermals, so you want to remove dead skin before applying the TD solution (post shower is typically the easiest unless you're like the guy in Gattica).
^ This. It also could allowabsorption of some heavier molecules.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for advice my issue I work @ 6am and need to get up @415 to shower and get to work on time plus that would be my 2cound shower in 7 hours ( work out from 3-415 shower and then put my SUSTAIN-ALPHA TOPICAL)... FING hell so complacted maybe I will use my Trans after my workout and use the SUStain in the am ( using a hot bath cloth to open my pores on my skin so I will not need to take a shower)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for advice my issue I work @ 6am and need to get up @415 to shower and get to work on time plus that would be my 2cound shower in 7 hours ( work out from 3-415 shower and then put my SUSTAIN-ALPHA TOPICAL)... FING hell so complacted maybe I will use my Trans after my workout and use the SUStain in the am ( using a hot bath cloth to open my pores on my skin so I will not need to take a shower)
You could just apply Transaderm before Sustain, it can actually "prepare" the skin for better penetration of the 2nd topical. Some of the PE's affect the stratum corneum, some the lipid layer, and some both. Once you have "opened" a "channel" so to speak, you can get better penetration. I don't think you'd need to worry about saturation either.

Rubbing with a warm wash cloth is good, more so for exfoliating though than "opening pores".

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
milas keeps saying penetration....haha (beavis and butthead moment)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was using mine post AM shower
I don't shower in the AM, only at night. But I do apply my Transaderm in the morning. I just clean the tops of my shoulders off with a washcloth before applying to help absorption.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't shower in the AM, only at night. But I do apply my Transaderm in the morning. I just clean the tops of my shoulders off with a washcloth before applying to help absorption.
Don't you workout in the morning? that is nasty dude! Glad I don't work with you...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't you workout in the morning? that is nasty dude! Glad I don't work with you...
Yeh I workout at like 6 AM and I start work at 8 AM unshowered. All good though because I'm blue collar and sweat 5x more at work than I do at the gym, so a shower after working out is pretty pointless. So I just do when I get home...

But when you are a bad mo-fo like me you don't sweat anyways...you GLISTEN!! :cool:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh I workout at like 6 AM and I start work at 8 AM unshowered. All good though because I'm blue collar and sweat 5x more at work than I do at the gym, so a shower after working out is pretty pointless. So I just do when I get home...

But when you are a bad mo-fo like me you don't sweat anyways...you GLISTEN!! :cool:
LOL, I sweat just standing around and eating!

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I have to strongly second the idea of applying the transaderm at least 6 hours before working out. It works much, much better for me then. Granted it sems to be having an effect all day but if I apply it just before going to the gym I feel absolutely zilch. Now I only work out in the afternoon or early evenings to take full advantage of the increased strength and energy I feel.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to strongly second the idea of applying the transaderm at least 6 hours before working out. It works much, much better for me then. Granted it sems to be having an effect all day but if I apply it just before going to the gym I feel absolutely zilch. Now I only work out in the afternoon or early evenings to take full advantage of the increased strength and energy I feel.
Interesting. It probably has something to do with peak concentration at those times for maximum effect. I know the half life is very long for transaderm at close to 24 hours, which is why dosing once per day is optimal. Effects should be felt at all times, but there is probably times that it is better like you said ;)

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established

Thank you for the info. I am running Transaderm in a few months along with some Epi-Strong and KV2. I to train in the afternoon or early evening, so I will def apply the six hours before.

Nice to see you are having some good results. Transaderm is an awesome product, so many ways to run it..SJ

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you for the info. I am running Transaderm in a few months along with some Epi-Strong and KV2. I to train in the afternoon or early evening, so I will def apply the six hours before.

Nice to see you are having some good results. Transaderm is an awesome product, so many ways to run it..SJ

Transaderm is very versatile indeed, and works weel as an addition to any PH cycle ;)

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just some feedback here.

I started using Transaderm about a month ago. I'm using 2-3 pumps daily on top of TRT. Ever since starting it, my libido has been uncontrollable (in a good way, I think lol).

I had clinically below normal dhea before and never really supplemented too much with it since I don't like oral dhea. This stuff is great.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just some feedback here.

I started using Transaderm about a month ago. I'm using 2-3 pumps daily on top of TRT. Ever since starting it, my libido has been uncontrollable (in a good way, I think lol).

I had clinically below normal dhea before and never really supplemented too much with it since I don't like oral dhea. This stuff is great.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us the great feedback on Transaderm. I'm happy that you are enjoying it, and I'm sure a lot of people out there on TRT dont realize just how much they could benefit from it ;)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Just some feedback here.

Thanks for the good looks, we appreciate your honest feedback!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Look for my log in January Transaderm and Helladrol​

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey dutch, really good to hear from you!!! happy to hear you are enjoying the transaderm-i know you are a fan of preg...are you still using additional preg along with the transaderm or just going with the transaderm?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us the great feedback on Transaderm. I'm happy that you are enjoying it, and I'm sure a lot of people out there on TRT dont realize just how much they could benefit from it ;)

what many don't realize is if you are on trt your dhea is going to be low!!!

stlm3

Awards
sounds interesting I will be considering this one for my next cycle

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what many don't realize is if you are on trt your dhea is going to be low!!!

Exactly....all the more reson to add in some Transaderm when on TRT!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Guys, keep your eyes peeled for this when it comes back so u guys can get your hands on it. I am sure alot of you took advantage of MrSupps Bogo. make sure u have your test base covered for your cycles. transaderm works well for that..SJ

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
if uare nice I,will sale one of my trans if anyone needs one