Tomahawk is Unleasing the Monster (log)

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
Yo tomahawk, I started a new long on onslaught, I would link it if I could, but its in the supp review/ log section hope to see you over there bro

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
It sure got quiet around here... Where did everyone go?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A guy I know who powerlifts says he cant incline press 350 but his bench at a competition was 408. Now I know I havent been working on my flat bench but with some work Im sure I could get it up more. I must say this has been a very successful cycle.
My Incline Bench numbers also are high in comparison to my Flat Bench numbers, I just love Inclines!! :dance:

Getting ready to blast Chest within the hour.
Preparing to hit up DB Inclines with the 140's for at least 10 reps. :twisted:

Talk about unleashing the monster..........

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks man Im just trying to make sure u dont catch me.

Ya I am def peaking as far as strength goes for this cycle. Def benefitting from having someone who is can push me.

Oh ya and Id def rather have the Wolverine look as opposed to Beast lol.
For you Tom.

Battered, bloodied, and bruised. But he just keeps going.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My Incline Bench numbers also are high in comparison to my Flat Bench numbers, I just love Inclines!! :dance:

Getting ready to blast Chest within the hour.
Preparing to hit up DB Inclines with the 140's for at least 10 reps. :twisted:

Talk about unleashing the monster..........

Ya Idk how much they r off by but Im still sure my flat is higher. But damn is it fun to incline press.

Wow dude facking beasted it.

For you Tom.

Battered, bloodied, and bruised. But he just keeps going.

Haha that is about how my body is feeling right now.

So I just got accepted as a friend on facebook. Now for y this actually of any facking relevance:
Met her at a cook out/watch college football all day thing on Saturday. Almost busted out laughing. When I saw her I thought of yall. I dont remember where it was probably not in my log but someone here saw it or said it. She had a nice little sparkle on her nose :rofl:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stan White Rhino Efferding is the truth. Personally, I would root for Johnnie in a strength comp between the two, but I'm fairly confident that Stan's overall numbers is something Johnny wouldn't be able to trump.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry but i just saw that deadlift video_OMG!!!!!! Killer lift bro. And I was psyched I hit 405 PR the other night...LOL

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sup Tom when we gettin that update big man?

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Sorry but i just saw that deadlift video_OMG!!!!!! Killer lift bro. And I was psyched I hit 405 PR the other night...LOL
Wait till you see his next squat video!!!

405 is still pretty damn impressive too!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks man I HOPE to get 1 last deadlift video before my workout partner leaves. 405 is good sh1t especially if u havent been hitting them.

sup Tom when we gettin that update big man?
Right now my workout partner is getting drunk or atleast Im assuming. He tried sending it to me when we were at the fitness center but couldnt for some reason. He said he will upload it to his computer and then post it on facebook so I can get it. Really hope nothing bad happens to it while he is drunk.

Wait till you see his next squat video!!!

405 is still pretty damn impressive too!
Haha dont spoil the surprise. Got to keep these mofos guessing.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case any of yall werent feeling insecure lol.

Btw thats 424 on the bar.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just in case any of yall werent feeling insecure lol.

Btw thats 424 on the bar.
She's a spitter. I don't like spitters. I want them to swallow that shizz. ha ha

Did she fukkin' hurl? That was some thin puke.

This will make any man feel insecure........

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there's nothing sexy about that deadlift video tom. LMAO. ****ing starts hurlin right away WTF. your video was way more sexier :D hahahah

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
there's nothing sexy about that deadlift video tom. LMAO. ****ing starts hurlin right away WTF. your video was way more sexier :D hahahah
That was nasty. I thought she was just into a weird ritual of holding water in her mouth prior to DLing or something, which I thought was weird, but damn, if that was puke, how does that even happen?!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Becca Swanson looks like her name should be Mike.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I hate youtube being blocked up here!!!! Keep killing it Tom!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She's a spitter. I don't like spitters. I want them to swallow that shizz. ha ha

Did she fukkin' hurl? That was some thin puke.

This will make any man feel insecure........

Lol I mean Im guessing it was puke. A guy on this forum said it happened at his 1st powerlifting comp.

And like Volcom said I think Becca's real name is Mike.

Haha thanks man, wait for the squat video. But damn if I was the center judge I would have red lighted that bit :rofl:

That was nasty. I thought she was just into a weird ritual of holding water in her mouth prior to DLing or something, which I thought was weird, but damn, if that was puke, how does that even happen?!
Some people just dont know how to hold down their liquor lol.

Becca Swanson looks like her name should be Mike.
Mike was the name I saw lol.

Man I hate youtube being blocked up here!!!! Keep killing it Tom!
Trust me u dont want to see some of these videos :puke:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a sad sad day today. Day one of PCT.

On another note I got my bottle of Erase from PES today :D

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its a sad sad day today. Day one of PCT.

On another note I got my bottle of Erase from PES today :D
damn buddy, went so quick didn't it?

I won't see pct till ummm..... the new year. lol :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn buddy, went so quick didn't it?

I won't see pct till ummm..... the new year. lol :D
Haha that isnt what my body is saying. I woke up and didnt take anything and it asked r u done beating the sh1t out of me now?

Now for PCT! Clomid dosed aggressively from the start then taper. HCGenerate of course 30 days of 5 caps. TCF-1 for probably 24 days right around the time I normally lift. Will start Erase week 3. Some Toco-8 will be put into shakes. Oh and my preworkout drink will be ASGT. I think that about covers it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha that isnt what my body is saying. I woke up and didnt take anything and it asked r u done beating the sh1t out of me now?

Now for PCT! Clomid dosed aggressively from the start then taper. HCGenerate of course 30 days of 5 caps. TCF-1 for probably 24 days right around the time I normally lift. Will start Erase week 3. Some Toco-8 will be put into shakes. Oh and my preworkout drink will be ASGT. I think that about covers it.
I want some Tacos.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pct looks great. i got some tcf1 as well and will use it for my pct. you're just running it straight for 24 days, not gonna do the 12 on 12 off? It's still up in the air how i wanna run mine :hmmm:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pct looks great. i got some tcf1 as well and will use it for my pct. you're just running it straight for 24 days, not gonna do the 12 on 12 off? It's still up in the air how i wanna run mine :hmmm:
Hell ya Im not taking any short cuts. I want my test to be higher than it was precycle. Yes the whole 12 on 12 off is based on the study Primordial based TCF-1 off of. But if u look at other DAA which is the same thing u can run it for longer without ill effect which people r doing. I have 2 bottles of Primaforce's DAA I plan on running a little after PCT plus plan on picking up some of PA's Test Force since a place I like to get my supps from just picked it up.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell ya Im not taking any short cuts. I want my test to be higher than it was precycle. Yes the whole 12 on 12 off is based on the study Primordial based TCF-1 off of. But if u look at other DAA which is the same thing u can run it for longer without ill effect which people r doing. I have 2 bottles of Primaforce's DAA I plan on running a little after PCT plus plan on picking up some of PA's Test Force since a place I like to get my supps from just picked it up.
I've ran a whole bottle straight with out taking a break and it worked great for me. love that **** taste like stonybrook blueberry yougurt to me with hint of sour yum!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've ran a whole bottle straight with out taking a break and it worked great for me. love that **** taste like stonybrook blueberry yougurt to me with hint of sour yum!
Dude this bottle might not make it past tonight lol. Such a nice change from Tren LV and Dermacrine.

So dont expect to see the video tonight. Ben is bouncing tonight and I could even say dont expect to see it tomorrow either.

Going to go do shoulders by myself. Should be empty there. Doubt I will go too heavy.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
This is a quote from Eric Potratz of Primordial Performance from about 4 weeks ago:

"It was a 12 day study where D-asp was tested in humans.

At this point I believe it is safe to run TCF-1 for 4-6 weeks continuously. I have not been able to find any data to the contrary."

-Eric

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok my 1st ever youtube video. Dont laugh too hard I didnt know he was still recording lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy sh*t!!! Think you could have gone any lower on that one? Congratulations!!!
He'd have dirty clods in his ******* if he did. Great stuff man. You don't see a lot of "legit" 500+ squats. It looks cooler to me when there's a struggle point too. Smooth lifts have no drama & epicness. NICE!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so the squat was from last night. Tonight worked shoulders by myself. So that explains y the numbers r a bit low.

Military: 225*9, 9
Cable lateral raise: 50*20, 60*20, 70*20
Arnold's: 50*12, 12, 12
DB rear flyes: 15*15
Iso hammer shoulder: 180*12, 12, 10 Real short rest periods
DB rear flyes: 20*15, 25*15, 30*12

Ok so the reason y I stopped my DB rear flyes lol. I ended up talking to this really hot panamanian MILF whose daughter I went to high school with lol. She commented on how much progress I have made. 1st compliment by a female about my cycle!

So apparently FB really wants me to talk to Nicole because I swear everytime I turn around it shows me albums of hers off to the side. Or maybe FB just knows what I want :thinking:

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so the squat was from last night. Tonight worked shoulders by myself. So that explains y the numbers r a bit low.

Ok so the reason y I stopped my DB rear flyes lol. I ended up talking to this really hot panamanian MILF whose daughter I went to high school with lol. She commented on how much progress I have made. 1st compliment by a female about my cycle!

So apparently FB really wants me to talk to Nicole because I swear everytime I turn around it shows me albums of hers off to the side. Or maybe FB just knows what I want :thinking:
Talk to her bro! I like the new avi, the only kimchi I ever get comes in a 16oz jar but its good!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to go shooting. Might hit the FC later to do some cardio. 235 is just like damn.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok my 1st ever youtube video. Dont laugh too hard I didnt know he was still recording lol.

Damn. That was a legit squat Tom. Good job! "was it really" ? yeah bro. ****in A

Good shoulder workout, pressin some good weight on the military. Dude you should hook up with the cougar!!!!!!!! They are great in bed bro ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tom that squat was ridiculous man, you have strength that I cannot even imagine. Amazing progress and great shoulder workout as well man.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. That was a legit squat Tom. Good job! "was it really" ? yeah bro. ****in A

Good shoulder workout, pressin some good weight on the military. Dude you should hook up with the cougar!!!!!!!! They are great in bed bro ;)
Lol I was wondering if anyone would say anything about that.

Thanks man they have def improved a lot this cycle.

Tom that squat was ridiculous man, you have strength that I cannot even imagine. Amazing progress and great shoulder workout as well man.
Thanks man appreciate it.

Thanks yall it was def nice seeing this after getting trashed on another board lol. Now Im not saying I want people just to stroke my ego but it was just negative stuff through and through. A little more helpful when I revealed it was me in the video. Funny how that seems to change people's attitude :lol:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

pu$$y! ;)

notice i say that from behind my :type:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just to try and keep this log on track I will talk about my PCT. Day 2 of my PCT and Im already having to hide randoms :rofl:

Ok this might be way too early to say but this might be the easiest PCT yet...

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just thought it would be cool to add my deadlift video to youtube so here it is.

And now to compare my deadlift with a badass deadlift!

ninja warrior

Awards
OH MY GOD !!!! THAT DUDE FREAKIN WENT FACE FIRST !!!! That was one of the most effed up videos i've ever seen. and the guy kept taping it.

Great job on your Deadlift, and your squat video motivates me. you were going Beastlike. i love it.

Nice Work !!!!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OH MY GOD !!!! THAT DUDE FREAKIN WENT FACE FIRST !!!! That was one of the most effed up videos i've ever seen. and the guy kept taping it.

Great job on your Deadlift, and your squat video motivates me. you were going Beastlike. i love it.

Nice Work !!!!
Dude u gotta admit that was funny. I will give it to the guy he must jerk off ambidextrously A LOT :rofl: Check the grip double overhand.

Thanks man Im def more proud of my deadlift but my squat has me more motivated to improve. Wish I had someone to really coach me but ehh who cares.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dam tom i like your video but the second one... that **** is just priceless

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks yall it was def nice seeing this after getting trashed on another board lol. Now Im not saying I want people just to stroke my ego but it was just negative stuff through and through. A little more helpful when I revealed it was me in the video. Funny how that seems to change people's attitude :lol:
What forum was that? PM me if you need to.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam tom i like your video but the second one... that **** is just priceless
I know man got to love Tosh.0. Im waiting to see puke chick on there.

What forum was that? PM me if you need to.
Shoot Im not even going to worry about it. They were just dogging somebody who they thought would never see their opinion :type: What I wanted is unbiased opinion. But now I am motivated to really buckle down on my form and come back with another video later. Then posted it up there and be like "what do yall think about this?" by then I hope my form where be to the point where there will be nothing but good things to be said.

I will say another thing I want to do is cut. Work my way down to 220 then maybe 200 seeing how I feel. Figure it will look even better with 700 on the bar when Im lean.

BTW I posted my deadlift video on that other board and got a white light. The one thing I dont need much work on is my deadlift.

Lindsey is leaving for Louisiana today. Was pretty sure it was just to visit but who ever knows when it comes to girls. Oh well that ship has sailed. Thinking about her kinda irks me at this point just being left with the whole feeling like it would have been nice to have her around for a while. But I will be honest I had a few questions, ya lets just say that, about her.

Sorry guys dosing the clomid a little HIGH. Need to be more exact with my dosing before I kill a bottle in a week.

Oh ya Lindsey calls my presquat ritual "cage rage" I wonder if she ever thought I was juicing :thinking:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So weekend has been good for me. Nice to get some rest and recover. Not too sure if I will be deadlifting tomorrow. Ben leaves this upcoming week so there is a good chance he wont be lifting. Will just text him tomorrow to find out. If he doesnt lift tomorrow I wont be getting a new video up anytime soon.

Saturday went shooting with the old man. Went and tried the Glock 19 at a local gun range. Someone shot pretty well, someone else not so well, I wonder which one I am lol. After the gun range went and ate way too much. Although I got full faster than I thought I would. Then we went and my dad bought over $300 worth of ammo lol. After that we went and he bought a Glock 19 lol. Quite an expensive day, my mom is going to kill him lol.

Ready for tomorrow, a little anxious but really want to try 665. It is going to look so crazy on the bar.

Im thinking about trying the paleo diet. Still have plenty of reading up to do but the gist of it sounds good.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Meant to tell yall about this before but forgot. My favorite comedian had a special on Comedy Central last night.

Here is some samples(if u dont have a sense of humor please dont watch this videos I dont want to hear people bitch about what I think is funny):

Sorry if I went overboard but dude makes me facking laugh.