Tomahawk is Unleasing the Monster (log)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K what I think I will do is make sure to do the DC stretch for quads post workout no matter what. Get some bananas today. Well the thing about it is yesterday was my light day lol. I mean 11 and 8 reps on squats.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
K what I think I will do is make sure to do the DC stretch for quads post workout no matter what. Get some bananas today. Well the thing about it is yesterday was my light day lol. I mean 11 and 8 reps on squats.
Thats a start. . when you go light make sure you can hit 11-15 reps and don't do to many sets until your body gets use to teh training my friend. . .i mean this is your only body in this lifetime that you'll get so make sure you listen to you body and not the compounds :fing02:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a start. . when you go light make sure you can hit 11-15 reps and don't do to many sets until your body gets use to teh training my friend. . .i mean this is your only body in this lifetime that you'll get so make sure you listen to you body and not the compounds :fing02:
For squats we only did 2 real sets and of course some warm up sets leading up. Well I mean I did do 11 reps with 405 haha. The thing that sucks is it isnt like I feel any kind of discomfort while lifting. Its just hours later when Im relaxing it hits me.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
For squats we only did 2 real sets and of course some warm up sets leading up. Well I mean I did do 11 reps with 405 haha. The thing that sucks is it isnt like I feel any kind of discomfort while lifting. Its just hours later when Im relaxing it hits me.
Yup. . that is when it is most important to potassium load up my friend. . .right after and b4 your work out. . .BANANAS are your friend and also mortons salt has a potassium infused salt as well :hammer:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a strained/shocked muscle. By seize do you mean a serious cramp? I've never gotten them in such a large muscle group as my legs, but I used to get them in my bi's from a hard workout. Distance runners tend to get those seizing cramps in their calves in the middle of sleep and the cramp knocks them out of bed until they get in whatever odd position it takes for the muscle to straighten out. Overworked or overstressed muscles sometimes react like this.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup. . that is when it is most important to potassium load up my friend. . .right after and b4 your work out. . .BANANAS are your friend and also mortons salt has a potassium infused salt as well :hammer:
Well I had half a banana yesterday pre workout lol But ya def getting some more bananas today. Most likely they wont be ripe enough to eat so will go to another store to get ripe ones.

Sounds like a strained/shocked muscle. By seize do you mean a serious cramp? I've never gotten them in such a large muscle group as my legs, but I used to get them in my bi's from a hard workout. Distance runners tend to get those seizing cramps in their calves in the middle of sleep and the cramp knocks them out of bed until they get in whatever odd position it takes for the muscle to straighten out. Overworked or overstressed muscles sometimes react like this.
Idk bc no sort of positioning seems to help just ice. It hasnt been fun at all.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I had half a banana yesterday pre workout lol But ya def getting some more bananas today. Most likely they wont be ripe enough to eat so will go to another store to get ripe ones.

Idk bc no sort of positioning seems to help just ice. It hasnt been fun at all.
Then maybe it is a potassium/sodium thing?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then maybe it is a potassium/sodium thing?
That seems to be the common response from most people. I did drink A LOT of water yesterday especially during my workout. After basically every set I was thirsty and got water. I think I gained over a pound that workout where a pound is the norm.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My workout today. Lifted with Mario so numbers r probably lower. When I lift with Ben I honestly just base my lifts off what he is going to do especially when it comes to chest and shoulders. I dont give myself enough credit for them and usually set the bar too low when I can do more.

Seated db press 105*10, 105*10 (Although Im pretty sure I only got 7 and 8 on this last time. Could have been after military press though will check)
Front raise, started with cables but switched to DBs bc it hurt my left arm a lot less
DB lateral raise light weights real slow concentrated movements with exaggerated ROM
DB rear delt flyes 15*15, 20*15, 25*13, 30*12
Did sets of abs through out the workout. Maybe I will get a six pack LMAO.
Last time I did DB press was 100*8 and 125*6 but I did military earlier in the workout. The time before that which is more comparable as far as same lifts and all I did DB press 1st and did 105*7/8.

I have a mini review going on show it some love if yall would

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/160322-tomahawk-getting-help.html#post2571335

Saturday will be spent watching A LOT of college football and drunk people. No drinking for me obviously which means I can leave whenever I want and go somewhere else :bigok: I might be tempted to piss off some UGA fans or I could play nice. Either way I should have plenty of BBQ.

Idk what was going on but today during my workout I experienced some insane vascularity. Now as u can see in my video and I will admit I am by no means lean. So this kind of vascularity was freaky FOR ME. My arms were ripped with veins. I saw my vein go from my bicep down to my forearm clear as day the whole way. I know this isnt uncommon for others but for me it isnt heard of especially at this weight.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Damn tom good things happening in here, I just got my internet in my room so I can follow along again :)

Yeah it looks like you are smoking your legs bro...especially with 300 calf raises...mine would be siezing up too lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so after I did my 630 deadlift yesterday I hit chest with Mario.

Flat DB press 110*12, 125*10, 140*6

Decline hammer strength 3 plates on each side 4 sets of 10. Mario would go then I would go no rest.

Cable flyes 3 sets of high, 2 sets of middle, 2 sets of low all done with 60 pounds for 10 reps.

DC chest stretch 50 pounds for a minute.
You've passed me on Deadlifts young buck. But I did Incline DB Presses yesterday with 125's for 17 reps. So, I'm giving you something to shoot for now. :AR15firing:

Did I mention they were Inclines? ha ha Much harder than Flat DB Presses. ;)

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Killer workout bro!!!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Wow I've been gone for a while. Nice progress so far bro!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
You've passed me on Deadlifts young buck. But I did Incline DB Presses yesterday with 125's for 17 reps. So, I'm giving you something to shoot for now. :AR15firing:

ok that just isn't fair!!!! God's can't issue those kinds of challenges!!! BUT if Tom gets it... is he a god as well...???? tooo much thinking... brain hurts... :banghead:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ok that just isn't fair!!!! God's can't issue those kinds of challenges!!! BUT if Tom gets it... is he a god as well...???? tooo much thinking... brain hurts... :banghead:
this is just pur insanity!!! NEed more SQUATTING AND LEG PRESSING hahah!!! here is one of the funniest movies i've seen yet. . .

YouTube - normal kid meets a powerlifter

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn tom good things happening in here, I just got my internet in my room so I can follow along again :)

Yeah it looks like you are smoking your legs bro...especially with 300 calf raises...mine would be siezing up too lol
Thanks man glad u can finally join the party again. Only my quads seized up but damn the calve raises made it hard to walk post workout.

Lol thanks for the challenge I highly doubt I will ever catch u on chest. Obviously that is where I am behind.

Killer workout bro!!!
Thanks man dont want to waste all this chemical goodness.

Wow I've been gone for a while. Nice progress so far bro!
Lol I wont be getting that anytime soon so no worry. Im just a squat and deadlift God jk.

this is just pur insanity!!! NEed more SQUATTING AND LEG PRESSING hahah!!! here is one of the funniest movies i've seen yet. . .

YouTube - normal kid meets a powerlifter
The fitness center I go to doesnt have ur typical leg press machine anymore.

I love that video will def have to watch it again soon.

So yesterday when I was cold I measure my arms and quads. Im not 100% sure how accurate but something like 18" arms and 27" legs will check again.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
So yesterday when I was cold I measure my arms and quads. Im not 100% sure how accurate but something like 18" arms and 27" legs will check again.
NIce work my friend!!!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Keep gettin it bro you're swole! I bet the weight trembles when you enter the gym!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Literally, you seen the way he Ultimate Warrior shakes the rack before he squats.
Yeah bro I don't mean this with any disrespect but if you were a tiny bit leaner youd probably be scaring people at the gym lol.. You move so much weight its sometimes emasculating lol. I see 630 on here and I'm like "Man, F**K that guy!........Don't hurt me!":eek5:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tom's DL numbers give me shrinkage as well.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yo bro btw i deadlifted 365 today! im getting closer to my old PR of 405!! you better be SCURREEDDD Tommy boy!!! :lol:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NIce work my friend!!!
Thanks like I said not 100% sure on the measurements. Did it on my own so the tape might not have been as taught as it should have been.

Keep gettin it bro you're swole! I bet the weight trembles when you enter the gym!
Literally, you seen the way he Ultimate Warrior shakes the rack before he squats.
Lol thanks guys u wouldnt be able to hear them tremble since they r rubber.

Yeah bro I don't mean this with any disrespect but if you were a tiny bit leaner youd probably be scaring people at the gym lol.. You move so much weight its sometimes emasculating lol. I see 630 on here and I'm like "Man, F**K that guy!........Don't hurt me!":eek5:
I know what u mean. In all honesty I think u r referring to the squat video. Now Im not 100% sure on this because I had other things on my mind but I dont think I pulled my shirt down so above the belt it fluffed up. Im not saying Im lean or anything but that def didnt help me look skinny lol. Getting to the point where I might start posting pics but who knows. When Im down to 220 should be looking good and then 200 should be looking great.

Haha thats funny Im just built to deadlift and I love it.

Tom's DL numbers give me shrinkage as well.
LMAO well Im thinking 640 is on the chopping block on monday.

yo bro btw i deadlifted 365 today! im getting closer to my old PR of 405!! you better be SCURREEDDD Tommy boy!!! :lol:
Nice keep working on that deadlift. I def feel like I lean out more while killing the compound lifts heavy.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well i mean normally the people around you say you're getting bigger as you cut down fat, so to the untrained eye it would make you look more intimidating. IMO it wouldn't be hard to reach your goal, especially with the anabolics and the training that you're doing. I honestly don't know anyone (besides this one dude at the gym) that can deadlift that much. Not personally anyway.

Thanks for the kind words bro, I hurt my back a couple of years ago and for the longest time I stayed away from deadlifts. I just don't wanna risk another back injury. I probably could have done a little more, but I was getting tired and the last couple of reps really winded me. Felt great tho, I couldn't even do that good on the rest of my workouts! lol

Aldross

Aldross

Awards
Nice numbers this week Tom. I'm dying in all the hotel gyms. The one we checked into tonight has a leg press so I'm finally going to get legs in. Keep up the insanity.
I'll check in a couple days again.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well i mean normally the people around you say you're getting bigger as you cut down fat, so to the untrained eye it would make you look more intimidating. IMO it wouldn't be hard to reach your goal, especially with the anabolics and the training that you're doing. I honestly don't know anyone (besides this one dude at the gym) that can deadlift that much. Not personally anyway.

Thanks for the kind words bro, I hurt my back a couple of years ago and for the longest time I stayed away from deadlifts. I just don't wanna risk another back injury. I probably could have done a little more, but I was getting tired and the last couple of reps really winded me. Felt great tho, I couldn't even do that good on the rest of my workouts! lol
Ya Im getting the whole "u look bigger but leaner" thing right now. We shall see what people say tomorrow. It will be around people I havent seen since the start of my cycle. I might change up my training when Ben leaves and make it basic as hell. Talking like 3 workouts a week consisting of squats 3x, bench 2x, deadlift 1x, BB row 2x and military1x a week. That would basically make up my workout. Might add a little and have an arm day.

Thanks man my deadlift is something I am pretty proud of I must admit.

Ya make sure ur form is good and dont up the weight too quickly. My biggest worry is making too big of leaps in weight but if I dont push it I wont know how strong Im actually getting. Its a damn catch 22 if I ever saw one.

Nice numbers this week Tom. I'm dying in all the hotel gyms. The one we checked into tonight has a leg press so I'm finally going to get legs in. Keep up the insanity.
I'll check in a couple days again.
Thanks man I like hitting PRs. Do what u can man look around online for creative ways to hit muscles with limited equipment.

Before I took a shower I did 3 supersets of pull ups and push ups. Wow I got an insane pump from just that lol. It was hard to reach across my chest and my biceps were pumping as I washed my face. It looked like I just did a full workout from the pump I got. The pump is gone but it was nice to see. Plus I got 13 pull ups which was pretty damn badass at 235 I must say.

Arms today was nothing to report back to home. Ben apparently was texting me in a haze and didnt remember what time we talked about lifting and when he woke up saw a text about lifting 45 mins earlier. By the time I got to the FC he was finishing up I mean it is arms and doesnt take long.

Rope ext
Rev curls
Rev ez bar tri ext
DB curls
Overhead DB ext
Weird curls Ben showed me

So it wasnt a terrible workout but didnt track it. Pump was nice and Im realizing my arms look a little better than I give them credit. Measured them the other day cold and I got 18"

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well Im thinking 640 is on the chopping block on monday.
That 640 is as good as dead.

Slay that wicked steel my warrior-brother!!!

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
I might change up my training when Ben leaves and make it basic as hell. Talking like 3 workouts a week consisting of squats 3x, bench 2x, deadlift 1x, BB row 2x and military1x a week. That would basically make up my workout. Might add a little and have an arm day.
Is this the workout you mentioned in that text Friday?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That 640 is as good as dead.

Slay that wicked steel my warrior-brother!!!

Thanks my Southern brother. I kinda wish I would have tested the limits of my strength more this cycle. Like honestly Im sure I can do more.

Is this the workout you mentioned in that text Friday?
Yes very basic but it should def do the trick for me. Will keep my big 3 up and help Mario bring his up. Idk how much he will like the idea bc our workouts consisted of murdering 1 muscle group at a time when we 1st started lifting. But this should fit his schedule better and my goals.

This is what Im thinking:

Sunday: 5*5
Squat
Bench
BB row

2 sets weighted hyperextensions 4 sets weighted sit ups

Tuesday: 4*5
Squat
Incline or Military(most likely incline)
Deadlift

3 sets of sit ups

Thursday:
Squat
Bench
BB row

Friday:
Arms

I honestly want to add more to it even though the program says not to lol. Not sure what I would add but I have time to think.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks my Southern brother. I kinda wish I would have tested the limits of my strength more this cycle. Like honestly Im sure I can do more.

Yes very basic but it should def do the trick for me. Will keep my big 3 up and help Mario bring his up. Idk how much he will like the idea bc our workouts consisted of murdering 1 muscle group at a time when we 1st started lifting. But this should fit his schedule better and my goals.

This is what Im thinking:

Sunday: 5*5
Squat
Bench
BB row

2 sets weighted hyperextensions 4 sets weighted sit ups

Tuesday: 4*5
Squat
Incline or Military(most likely incline)
Deadlift

3 sets of sit ups

Thursday:
Squat
Bench
BB row

Friday:
Arms

I honestly want to add more to it even though the program says not to lol. Not sure what I would add but I have time to think.
Keep it simple and see how it works out. That is pretty much what I've been doing the last week and a half. I'm going to give it a full month before I make any major changes.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep it simple and see how it works out. That is pretty much what I've been doing the last week and a half. I'm going to give it a full month before I make any major changes.
Idk like I said I want to add more but I dont want it to get crazy. Most of the workouts will already be 15 sets. I have a habit of going over board when I start adding lifts. Making a workout last way too long.

I plan on ending my cycle when the good stuff(tren) runs out which should be very soon. If the Dermacrine runs out before though I will stop the cycle. Kinda looking forward to PCT. Not because I want to be off but all the goodies I have in store for me. I think Im going to run my next cycle when Ben is back in town again. That seemed to workout pretty well for me.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Idk like I said I want to add more but I dont want it to get crazy. Most of the workouts will already be 15 sets. I have a habit of going over board when I start adding lifts. Making a workout last way too long.

I plan on ending my cycle when the good stuff(tren) runs out which should be very soon. If the Dermacrine runs out before though I will stop the cycle. Kinda looking forward to PCT. Not because I want to be off but all the goodies I have in store for me. I think Im going to run my next cycle when Ben is back in town again. That seemed to workout pretty well for me.

sounds like a good plan big bro. you still staying with a OTC Pct? how much of the tren u got left.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sounds like a good plan big bro. you still staying with a OTC Pct? how much of the tren u got left.
Oh no the plan was never to be an OTC PCT. Im going to do almost like a 2 part PCT. Clomid and Nolva followed by Sustain Alpha and Erase.

Im not too sure since it is the Tren LV. Doesnt seem like much but it can be deceiving.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good deal for some reason I remember just reading the OTC pct part when you outlined your cycle, just looked at the first page tho my bad. I have a couple bottles of tren LV. You've only used one on this cycle right?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal for some reason I remember just reading the OTC pct part when you outlined your cycle, just looked at the first page tho my bad. I have a couple bottles of tren LV. You've only used one on this cycle right?
Its all good. Should be aggressive with the Clomid at the start. Cant wait to try out the OTC stuff though should still be fun.

Yup 1 bottle and it is lasting. Havent really done all that crazy of dosing but stayed around 90mg a day. Started lower and now Im at 112.5mg a day.

So after some thinking Im pretty sure Im done trying to hang out with Lindsey. Would be cool in theory but it isnt happening.

Basically what I NEED to do is get out more and just run my mouth like I dont give a flying fack. That is usually a lot easier for me after a few shots and a couple beers but rather not drink.

So just have to work on talking out of my ass.

Texted a girl from a while ago today(note if u r a friend of mine on FB dont talk about working out or football I will comment on ur status no matter what). Apparently she has put on 15 pounds since I lost saw her. Pretty sure I have too but guessing my 15 pounds r better. She was an itty bitty girl so Im curious to see how they landed on her. She is a country girl, have I mentioned I have an odd fascination with country girls? :thinking:

Damn I need to get out of the South.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She is a country girl, have I mentioned I have an odd fascination with country girls? :thinking:

Don't leave the South bro. Elly May will be so lonely.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its all good. Should be aggressive with the Clomid at the start. Cant wait to try out the OTC stuff though should still be fun.

Yup 1 bottle and it is lasting. Havent really done all that crazy of dosing but stayed around 90mg a day. Started lower and now Im at 112.5mg a day.

So after some thinking Im pretty sure Im done trying to hang out with Lindsey. Would be cool in theory but it isnt happening.

Basically what I NEED to do is get out more and just run my mouth like I dont give a flying fack. That is usually a lot easier for me after a few shots and a couple beers but rather not drink.

So just have to work on talking out of my ass.

Texted a girl from a while ago today(note if u r a friend of mine on FB dont talk about working out or football I will comment on ur status no matter what). Apparently she has put on 15 pounds since I lost saw her. Pretty sure I have too but guessing my 15 pounds r better. She was an itty bitty girl so Im curious to see how they landed on her. She is a country girl, have I mentioned I have an odd fascination with country girls? :thinking:

How many MLs = 90mgs?
Country girls are the sh¡t bro! they act like their all nice and proper but behind close doors they're d1ck eating freaks. Anyway forget Lindsey bro, just do what u have planned get out more and you'll scoop something up just be confident, I honestly don't know anyone that can pick up 640lbs and isn't tho lol. But yeah once u find a chick to bring her around Lindsey once she sees you with an other girl shell automaticly will want to be on your sh¡t gurrantee if, that **** works 99.7% of the time.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Need to get out of the south????

Are you crazy?? Southern girls are FREAKS... they are bored and the funnest thing that you could possibly do when youre bored is get your brains fu**ed out of your head what more could you want tom?? ESPECIALLY girls in the ATL they swing every which way bro there's your post workout meal right there!! lol

maybe the steroids are getting to your man hood and you need a libido check.. i think its time for a libido check

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
she gained 15 lbs from fried chicken and it went straight to her ass... need i say more??

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
if you needed me to say more i was referring to an ass buffet.....

but im sure you caught that lol..................

mmm ass buffettt :D

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't leave the South bro. Elly May will be so lonely.

Haha

How many MLs = 90mgs?
Country girls are the sh¡t bro! they act like their all nice and proper but behind close doors they're d1ck eating freaks. Anyway forget Lindsey bro, just do what u have planned get out more and you'll scoop something up just be confident, I honestly don't know anyone that can pick up 640lbs and isn't tho lol. But yeah once u find a chick to bring her around Lindsey once she sees you with an other girl shell automaticly will want to be on your sh¡t gurrantee if, that **** works 99.7% of the time.
4mL=90mgs, 1mL=22.5mgs.
Haha maybe its just me then. Plus honestly I cant say Im in the country. More like just an Air Force town with a sh1t ton of different people poured in. Like I was saying she has this ability to tell when Im thinking about dropping her off the map. Idk y Im just quiet ass guy in large groups.

Need to get out of the south????

Are you crazy?? Southern girls are FREAKS... they are bored and the funnest thing that you could possibly do when youre bored is get your brains fu**ed out of your head what more could you want tom?? ESPECIALLY girls in the ATL they swing every which way bro there's your post workout meal right there!! lol

maybe the steroids are getting to your man hood and you need a libido check.. i think its time for a libido check

Haha maybe it is the juice. Def seems to be doing something to me. Maybe I need to check for some gyno...Nope Im all good.

she gained 15 lbs from fried chicken and it went straight to her ass... need i say more??
LMAO damn and I facking love it.

I think I should rephrase it and say I NEED to GTFO of this town. I mean I love the South its just this place sucks especially after living at the same place your WHOLE life.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
yeah ok thats better... stay in the south, just move into a place with new hoes...

and a brand new area code

move to my neck of the woods bro we'll be two big fat scary lookin minorities walkin around here all jacked looking scaring kids and making the cardio cougars faint...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
sorry im going post happy im starting my adderllin today and its kickin my ass. definitely a very very very potent product if you ever run it please just start with half a dose unless you drink a pot of coffee with breakfast lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah ok thats better... stay in the south, just move into a place with new hoes...

and a brand new area code

move to my neck of the woods bro we'll be two big fat scary lookin minorities walkin around here all jacked looking scaring kids and making the cardio cougars faint...
Haha I think I need to man.

Haha well I plan on getting down to 200 so drop that fat part and u got urself a deal. Lord knows wherever I go I will need to find a workout partner worth a damn.

sorry im going post happy im starting my adderllin today and its kickin my ass. definitely a very very very potent product if you ever run it please just start with half a dose unless you drink a pot of coffee with breakfast lol
Its all good it def looks interesting to try.

Well Im off to make 640+ look like bitch weight. Just took some of my Tren LV and it is def running on E. Was hoping to still have some for Wed when I squat max but Idk :rant:

I just took a little under 2 scoops of Jack3d hopefully doesnt effect me negatively. Earlier I was thinking about popping 4 Perform preworkout for a nice pump. But then I thought how scary it would be seeing someone deadlift 640+ with a raging hardon :rofl: plus the whole getting the bar around my c0ck.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My friend DJ is from Georgia and all he talks about is how he wants to get out of Southern California, land of fruits & nuts and find himself a nice southern girl. Truth be told, the hottest College cheerleaders are from the south and sometimes Oregon :thinking:

I hear Southern girls are more down to earth the Southern Cali girls. Prior to getting married, I wanted to meet a halfer from Hawaii or some hometown southern girl.

True story: I came America when I was 5 and went to school with a 98% white Mormon community. I thought I was white until 6th grade, seriously and Mormon girls and effing hot.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Volcom aint that the truth dude...swear some of the hottest chicks I have seen are from Utah. Turns out I may be joining a unit down there and going for 1 weekend once a quarter...sounds like a eekend of tearing it up to me hahaha

Tom: Looking fin good mate. Move up to WA !

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My friend DJ is from Georgia and all he talks about is how he wants to get out of Southern California, land of fruits & nuts and find himself a nice southern girl. Truth be told, the hottest College cheerleaders are from the south and sometimes Oregon :thinking:

I hear Southern girls are more down to earth the Southern Cali girls. Prior to getting married, I wanted to meet a halfer from Hawaii or some hometown southern girl.

True story: I came America when I was 5 and went to school with a 98% white Mormon community. I thought I was white until 6th grade, seriously and Mormon girls and effing hot.
Ya I couldnt be in Southern Cali. Not into stuck up girls and sorry to generalize but damn I bet I would find a lot in Southern Cali. Now I will agree the South has some of the hottest cheerleaders.

I do know I want a southernish girl if I ever settle down. Dont think too many northern chicks could put up with all the country music I listen to lol.

Man I hate Mormon chicks bc it seems like everyone I have talked to is CRAZY but damn r they hot. Oh and dont feel bad I still think Im white :lol:

Volcom aint that the truth dude...swear some of the hottest chicks I have seen are from Utah. Turns out I may be joining a unit down there and going for 1 weekend once a quarter...sounds like a eekend of tearing it up to me hahaha

Tom: Looking fin good mate. Move up to WA !
I couldnt date a Mormon chick because Im not all that into religion and they r all about some religion. BUT some of them like to rebel and I mean REBEL :D

Wait till u see the video Im about to post. Haha maybe I have to go somewhere so y not as far away as possible in the continental US?