Tomahawk Getting help from AI, HGHPro and other samples

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So AI was kind enough to send me 15 pills of HGHPro and 4 pills of Perform and Motivate.

Will post up more later but just wanted to get this set up for now. About to pop a couple of HGHPro.

Anabolic Innovations HGHpro

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of human growth hormone boosters you have used in the past? Most people feel let down, and lied to. Let down because when it comes down to it, the things we were “supposed” to feel, according to the bottle, or the person selling it, never happened. Many other companies try and make their GH product do other things such as boost testosterone or add stimulant type components so you feel “something” to mask the lack of effectiveness on boosting HGH levels in the body. By focusing just on elevation of HGH levels here’s what you can expect:

What HGH PRO WILL do:

- Promote healthy HGH levels.
- Promote deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase appetite
- Increase strength
- Increase recovery
- Promote clear skin
- Support optimal acetyl-choline production
- Control prolactin
- Control somatostatin
- Increase fat loss

Ingredient Profile
AlphaSize® (Alpha-Glycerol Phosphoryl Choline) (Alpha-GPC) 500 mg **
Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (GABA) 600 mg **
Human Growth Hormone Poteniator Complex 500 mg **
Mucuna Puriens (99% L-Dopa)
Green Tea (98% Polyphenols, 50% EGCG)
Shilajit (5% Fulvic Acid)
Vitamin B6 (As Pyridoxine HCI)
Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)
Zinc (As Zinc Chelate)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya I had some kinda dream last night. I dont remember it now but I remember waking up and thinking "wtf that dream was interesting" lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch for what kind of dreams you get on the Perform/HGHPro combo ;)

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Unintentional post :smashfreakB:

but atleast now im subd :wavey:

NCAA68

NCAA68

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn phone sorry meant to post in my log sorry ill edit it after work when i get to my PC

Sorry bro btw good log!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Watch for what kind of dreams you get on the Perform/HGHPro combo ;)
Haha I took the HGHPro last night and I was at my childhood best friend's house with this girl I was talking to a while back with some decent boobs and I kept starting at them and she was like "y r u starting at my boobs?" then I woke up lol

Today's workout sucked first i went early 6pm and i hate every mfer in the gym which is y i go at 10pm normally, also my upper middle back is killing me from my attempt at kleens DB row competition like a week ago wtf!

Highlights were
Spider row
180x8/8/8

Decline cable curl
97.5x8/8/6

Shrug no strap neutral grip
315x8/8/8/8

Seated db curls perfect form
50x6/6/6/6

Other junk but it was ugly
Goddamn phone sorry meant to post in my log sorry ill edit it after work when i get to my PC

Sorry bro btw good log!
Lol no problem man dont worry about it. U should check out my other log if u havent already. It is in the anabolic section.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I took the Perform earlier and have a bottle of my own I will probably tap into.

Tonights dream my go a little farther lets see.

Recovery from legs well lets just say they r still sore but if I post the beating I gave them everyone would understand.

Coolazice

Coolazice

Awards
  • Established
How many of these are you taking and when are you dosing? I tried them for a few nights in a row at different doses and they seemed to mess up with my sleep even more (if that's possible).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Great start on the review.

Much appreciated!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hgh pro is awesome, but half way through my bottle I'm noticing I can't get to sleep as quick

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many of these are you taking and when are you dosing? I tried them for a few nights in a row at different doses and they seemed to mess up with my sleep even more (if that's possible).
I have been taking 3 a night. Usually before I hit the hay.

Great start on the review.

Much appreciated!
Thanks for the pills :sleepy:

Hgh pro is awesome, but half way through my bottle I'm noticing I can't get to sleep as quick
Dang that sucks that is what Im loving about HGHPro is the fact that it actually helps me fall asleep. Other GH products havent really had that effect on me.

Today I woke up about 4 hours after sleeping. I felt pretty rest and all but I could sleep longer. Plus it felt so good to sleep I wanted more. I woke back up 4 hours later and felt even better :veryhappy:

Oh and my legs feel right on schedule. Shoulders feel fresh so recovery seems good.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking 3 a night. Usually before I hit the hay.

Thanks for the pills :sleepy:

Dang that sucks that is what Im loving about HGHPro is the fact that it actually helps me fall asleep. Other GH products havent really had that effect on me.

Today I woke up about 4 hours after sleeping. I felt pretty rest and all but I could sleep longer. Plus it felt so good to sleep I wanted more. I woke back up 4 hours later and felt even better :veryhappy:

Oh and my legs feel right on schedule. Shoulders feel fresh so recovery seems good.
Looking good bro.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friday nights sleep wasnt what it had been. Stayed up later than I should have and had to be up at a certain time. Just couldnt seem to get asleep.

Saturday even after taking a nap in the early part of the night I fell asleep. Im talking I had 1 of those good restful naps. Ended up sleeping 7 hours last night not including the nap I had. I mean I did wake up half way through but had no trouble falling back to sleep.

I really wish this wasnt over.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday nights sleep wasnt what it had been. Stayed up later than I should have and had to be up at a certain time. Just couldnt seem to get asleep.

Saturday even after taking a nap in the early part of the night I fell asleep. Im talking I had 1 of those good restful naps. Ended up sleeping 7 hours last night not including the nap I had. I mean I did wake up half way through but had no trouble falling back to sleep.

I really wish this wasnt over.
Damn that is the worst part is when it is over.