• Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 12

NEWS FROM THE TRENCHES

All rest-pauses today have a 5 second rest. All drop sets have a 10 second rest between. All supersets are done back to back with NO rest.

BACK

LAT PULLDOWNS: {rest pause} 315 X 7-2-1 = 10 total reps. Gettin heavy and I love it!
{drop set} 270 X 11, drop 220 X 8. Pump 'em up baby!!
CLOSE-GRIP PULLDOWNS: {rest pause} 290 X 8-2-2 = 12 total reps.
BEHIND THE NECK PULLDOWNS: {drop set} 230 X 11, drop 190 X 10.
REVERSE-GRIP BENTOVER ROWS: {triple drop set} 345 X 10, drop 245 X 9 , drop 185 X 11. The first set took a little out of me! LOL
PRONE INCLINE DB ROWS: {drop set} 60's X 12, drop 45's X 15. These are done lying face down on an incline bench. Very isolated movement. I was surprised to get as many reps with it this heavy.

TRAPS

MACHINE SHRUGS: {rest pause} 520 X 10-2 = 12 total reps.
This was super setted immediately with
STANDING DB SHRUGS: 110's X 18 reps!!! Hel yes!!!

BICEPS

MACHINE EZ PREACHER CURLS: {rest pause} 210 X 9-2 = 11 total reps. Heavy shizz.
{drop set} 180 X 12, drop 130 X 11. They were on fire by now!
SEATED ALTERNATED DB CURLS: {drop set} 75's X 9, drop 50's X 11. Talk about a pump!
EZ BAR DRAG CURLS: (ala David Henry): {rest pause} 185 X 14-2-2 = 18 total reps!!! This is up 4 reps from just last week! My gear is kicking my ass now.
LYING LAT PULLDOWN CURLS TO FOREHEAD: {drop set} 150 X 11, drop 110 X 14. And the ol' biceps were blown up like 2 footballs!!

FOREARMS

STANDING REVERSE EZ BAR CURLS: 115 X 11 reps.
Super setted immediately with
STANDING DB HAMMER CURLS: {rest pause} 90's X 8-2 = 10 total reps!!

Man, I was on fire this morning. I was so freakin psyched up today!! :aargh:
I was chompin at the bit all day yesterday just anticipating this shit!!!
I was using positive self-hypnosis before the workout. :rant2:
I can do anything!!! :box::hammer:

KEEP ALL GUNS BLAZING MY FELLOW WARRIORS!!!! :rocketwhore:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some TG!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a photo I snapped after my workout this morning. It turned out dark.
My photographer (wife/goddess) is at work.
I'm not very good with the camera.
I measured my arms and they were 19 1/8".

Attachments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that a leg??? The guns are looking swole...

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Here's a photo I snapped after my workout this morning. It turned out dark.
My photographer (wife/goddess) is at work.
I'm not very good with the camera.
I measured my arms and they were 19 1/8".
thats the mofo guns of navarone!.....looking big as fok thundah!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
L;ooking swole TG but would we expect anything less?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Goddamn TG! Your gonna have some 20" pythons here in a bit!

Sorry, had to quote the hulkster.

Derek Poundstone is awesome. I don't know what it would really be accomplishing, but I would get such a kick out of being able to tear a phonebook in two.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
lookin good TG! ive been way up myself lately. gettin ready for the bowl. have a good one

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Poundstone will reign after Marius retires fo sho. I like it that both of them look muscular and athletic and they are 1 & 2 compared to the big gumby fat looking blokes like Pfister and the others.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Derek Poundstone is awesome. I don't know what it would really be accomplishing, but I would get such a kick out of being able to tear a phonebook in two.
I'll show you sometime Money. It's actually like a bar trick. Doens't take nearly as much power as you'd think. My dad used to do it when I was growing up to intimidate me... :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll show you sometime Money. It's actually like a bar trick. Doens't take nearly as much power as you'd think. My dad used to do it when I was growing up to intimidate me... :lol:
The correct amount of air between the pages and the tearing of the book is easier.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
The correct amount of air between the pages and the tearing of the book is easier.
Yep - exactly. Just bend it till you see a black line - then leaf it out a little bit to create space between the pages... then rip and try to get laid.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Thunda... I'm warming up some Pork n' Kraut I had in the freezer from a couple months ago... Food of the gods.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty then.......

Where's all dem Cardinals fans??!! :wall: :34: :knockedout: :dunno:

And....

:head: HOW BOUT DEM STEELERS??!!!! :head:

:hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump: :hump:

:lmao:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty then.......

And....

True dat!!!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are some big guns! damn! tell me those are post pump....

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those are some big guns! damn! tell me those are post pump....
I'm contantly pumped braddah!!! :bb3:

You gotta lift big to be big!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
hey you guy's,come on now!...no need for that stuff!...its allgood gentlemen?..right?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

Yesterday Evening: 1 hour walk.

This Morning: 25 minutes of HIIT Cardio: Doing 20 intervals on the exer-cycle with rotating intensities of high and moderate intensity.

ABS

3 TRI-SETS OF ROPE CRUNCHES/LYING LEG RAISES/REVERSE CRUNCHES

3 Tri-sets of 25 reps per exercise. Only 10 seconds rest between each tri-set.

Sweating and growing!!! I get amazingly pumped when doing cardio. That and all the flexing I'm doing lately. I love to sit around and flex my muscles. It's like an iso-tension workout. Hold the contraction as long as you can stand it. Arnold swore by flexing. He said it made his muscles look harder and more defined.
I agree with the big Austrian Oak by the way!!!!

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
cardio,and flexing!... sounds like a good combo buddy!...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Piston has been making advances at me lately.....

thats how they role in Hawaii hey Bslick ;) :lol:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thunda... I'm warming up some Pork n' Kraut I had in the freezer from a couple months ago... Food of the gods.
You have inspired me my brother. When I read this last night as I was getting ready to leave out for work, I laid a roast down from the freezer. It's in the crock pot now!!!

Feast on brother!! :food: :head:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Piston has been making advances at me lately.....

thats how they role in Hawaii hey Bslick ;) :lol:
nah!..not really!..were really friendly here bro!..i think you watched to many re-runs of brokeback mountain!..LOL.;)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

This Morning: 25 minutes of HIIT Cardio: Doing 20 intervals on the exer-cycle with rotating intensities of high and moderate intensity.

ABS

Sweating and growing!!! I get amazingly pumped when doing cardio. That and all the flexing I'm doing lately. I love to sit around and flex my muscles. It's like an iso-tension workout. Hold the contraction as long as you can stand it. Arnold swore by flexing. He said it made his muscles look harder and more defined.
You know, I've gotten out of the habit, but I used to flex after ever set. Do a set of bench, flex your chest and hold for 10 seconds. Do a set of curls, flex and hold for 10 seconds, and so on. You get some nasty cramps, but I swear you have a point. It really makes a difference. I'm gonna have to get back in that habit.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
bslick we are just messing around aussie has man love for me, even tho ive told him how many times i dont swing that way. :lol:

shuttup now aussie, if you arent making it funny then you cant play anymore! :spank:

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
bslick we are just messing around aussie has man love for me, even tho ive told him how many times i dont swing that way. :lol:

shuttup now aussie, if you arent making it funny then you cant play anymore! :spank:
bwaahahahaha!..you guy's are too much!:icon16:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

ABS

How do you not agree with Arnold... The guy is the best there ever was.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established

It's not hard man you can do it. there is a trick to it!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty then.......

And....

Hey that was a damn fine game, no losers in this one.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's not hard man you can do it. there is a trick to it!
Secretly cut all the pages inside and leave the front and back covers in tact, that should help :27:

I'm just kidding, I don't know the trick, but I hear there is a special 35th Chamber, Shaolin technique that doesn't involve brute strength to rip it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alrighty then.......

And....

I admit I was rooting for the Cardinals, but not really their entire team, just mostly for Kurt Warner. As far as teams go, they're both neutral.

My biggest lost wasn't the Superbowl, it was the fricken BJ Penn/GSP fight. I hope Haolie's weren't randomly jumped that night.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Secretly cut all the pages inside and leave the front and back covers in tact, that should help :27:

I'm just kidding, I don't know the trick, but I hear there is a special 35th Chamber, Shaolin technique that doesn't involve brute strength to rip it.
Check it out online there are videos about it. Its pretty easy once you get it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I admit I was rooting for the Cardinals, but not really their entire team, just mostly for Kurt Warner. As far as teams go, they're both neutral.

My biggest lost wasn't the Superbowl, it was the fricken BJ Penn/GSP fight. I hope Haolie's weren't randomly jumped that night.
haha, we cheer for the same sides. Haolies getting jumped? :ntome: i dont know anyting about that :lol: jk

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
TG, things are looking great in here bud!

just checking in to see how my homie is doing!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey that was a damn fine game, no losers in this one.
x2, the superbowl is usually a pretty crappy game where one team simply dominates...this was a great game and I think it was great for the cardinals franchise...even though they didn't win.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2, the superbowl is usually a pretty crappy game where one team simply dominates...this was a great game and I think it was great for the cardinals franchise...even though they didn't win.
Last 2 superbowls have been epic... there is so much more parity in he league now.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I hated the Bowl last year! David Tyree! NOOOOOOOO!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hated the Bowl last year! David Tyree! NOOOOOOOO!
Being a Giants fan I have to take a different stand. Week after week everybody said they had no chance. The ultimate underdog victory. That's why I love football, your heart can carry you a long way cuz you play the game right on the edge and the one that can take the most usually wins. It's God's game.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
It was painful. We went to the last game of the regular season where the Pats beat the G-Men and my buddies are huge Giants fans. That was a great ride home.

The Bowl was a different story. But a great game regardless. It was hard to watch but I wasn't too upset over it because the Giants are a classy group and Tom Coughlin takes grief from no one. I like that in a coach.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all good here in Cardinal land. I think we finally put this franchise on the map. 4000 fans welcomed the team home at the airport. Here's to next year....

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
It's all good here in Cardinal land. I think we finally put this franchise on the map. 4000 fans welcomed the team home at the airport. Here's to next year....
Assuming Warner goes another year. I would imagine he will, but you never know. I think Favre's stats this year proved it's better to "leave on a high note" (G. Costanza 3:16), even if the Jets did make it to the first round of post season. The man was a god last year, and had about 100 picks this year.

Personally, I hope he stays. Unless two other guys in my league draft Boldin and Fitzgerald next come fall...in which case I hope he retires.

tnick7

tnick7

Awards
  • Established
In brother!!! Best of luck on the cycle, I'll try posting as much as I can :D

Better late than never! Your threads always explode.