THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
God, isn't that the damn truth though.

F*CK YOU JOSE CANSECO. F*CK YOU MARK McGUIRE. F*CK YOU Major League Baseball.

I'd kick both those guys in the nuts if I had the chance... Then I would probably get my ass handed to me in the fistfight that ensued, but still, I would kick them square in the nuts.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
God, isn't that the damn truth though.

F*CK YOU JOSE CANSECO. F*CK YOU MARK McGUIRE. F*CK YOU Major League Baseball.

I'd kick both those guys in the nuts if I had the chance... Then I would probably get my ass handed to me in the fistfight that ensued, but still, I would kick them square in the nuts.
they really messed it up for us. canseco anyways did. i'll never understand why GWB classified steroids as a class III, same laws apply for crystal meth possession. didn't he manage the Rangers and canseco was on his team?

idiots! like we break into cars to get money to buy more gear, i mean come on!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
they really messed it up for us. canseco anyways did. i'll never understand why GWB classified steroids as a class III, same laws apply for crystal meth possession. didn't he manage the Rangers and canseco was on his team?

idiots! like we break into cars to get money to buy more gear, i mean come on!
Wait, you don't? :lol:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
i second that! that was good, post the other clips or start a new thread someone. Im assuming that was just one part.... right?
its from the Bigger, Stronger, faster movie. download it.........the smart guys already knew that pistonpunk :lol:

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Its an interesting movie. I picked it up on an impulse buy at Target. Pretty good information from many different view points on all sorts of drugs.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIVATION TIME!!!

I'm not going to mince words this morning.......

Mere mortal words could never describe what I'm feeling right now.

All I can say is........LET'S DO THIS!!!! :angryfire: :zx11pissed:

[nomedia]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA0ZjvLW3gU[/nomedia]

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some big mofoz and strong mofoz too! :head:\
War time TG! DESTROY!!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I had no idea so many people went to the ER for aspirin.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had no idea so many people went to the ER for aspirin.
really? i think its fairly common esp with people trying to OD or heavy drinkers that need sleep or have bad headaches. Internal bleeding i think is the main problem.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
While I don't think steroids are completely dangerous when used correctly, John Romano was kind of an idiot in that interview. He has pretty crappy logic.

..What makes steroids such a miracle for sick people, but so bad for the rest of us? Why is it okay for them to take them and not us?...Perhaps NOT DYING outweighs the possible side-effects, Nutbag. They don't take them for reasons of physicality.

I'm not defending either side, but there are a lot more than 3 deaths associated with steroids...It's the SIDE EFFECTS that kill, not the drug itself.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CYCLE DAY 15--I GOT ME SOME!!!

WAR TIME!! :AR15firing::rocketwhore:

All rest-pauses and drop sets have a 5 to 10 second rest in betwen. All pre-exhaust and supersets have NO rest between.

CHEST

FLAT BENCH PRESSES: {rest-pause} 345 X 8-1 = 9 reps!! 10 years ago (pre-steroid) I was doing 315 for this many reps. Do steroids work? You bet your sweet arse they do!!
{drop set} 315 X 11, drop to 255 X 10.
PRE-EXHAUST SET OF INCLINE DB FLYES WITH INCLINE DB PRESSES:
Incline DB Flyes: 70's X 12. Then straight into:
Incline DB Presses: 90's X 16!!! Oh Hel yes!!
PEC-DECK FLYES: {triple drop set} 220 X 13, drop to 190 X 11, drop to 150 X 12. Uber pump!!
PRE-EXHAUST SETS OF STANDING PEC-DECK FLYES WITH INCLINE MACHINE PRESSES:
Standing Pec-Deck Flyes
: 220 X 15----220 X 15 (2 sets) straight into:
Incline Machine Presses: 240 x 14-----240 X 14 (2 sets)

SHOULDERS

MACHINE SHOULDER PRESSES: {rest pause} 265 X 8-2 = 10 total reps!! Feeling superhuman today!!
{drop set} 220 X 14, drop to 180 X 12. Blew 'em str8ght up!
PRE-EXHAUST SET OF SEATED DB SIDE LATERALS WITH SEATED DB PRESSES:
Seated DB Side Laterals:
40's X 15. straight into:
Seated DB Presses: 65's X 12. The laterals took a little out of me! Just a little...
BENTOVER DB REAR LATERALS: {drop set} 60's X 12, drop to 40's X 15. Reps are way up from last week.
EZ BAR CABLE UPRIGHT ROWS: 170 X 12, drop to 140 X 11. Oooh the pain was so delicious!!

TRICEPS

SEATED EZ CABLE EXTENSIONS: {rest pause} 200 X 8-3 = 11 total reps. My system is a 1 pulley system. There's been a lot of talk about the dual pulleys being easier. I know that. Believe me, this was not 100 lbs.!! I can do 30+ reps with that light shit!!! :nana:
{drop set} 170 X 12, drop to 130 X 11. On fire!!
SUPER SET OF LYING SKULL CRUSHERS WITH CLOSE-GRIP PRESSES:
Lying Skull Crushers:
135 X 12. straight into:
Close-Grip Presses: 135 X 15!! Smokin!! :smokin:
SEATED OVERHEAD DB EXTENSIONS: 120 X 15!! Oh fukk yeah!! I amazed myself here!! Especially considering all I had done before them.
ONE-ARM REVERSE PUSHDOWNS: {drop set} 60 X 10, drop to 40 X 13.
And they were toast!! :firedevil:

I think the biggest side-effect of steroids is....they work!!!
That's why people choose to use them. If people are anti-steroid, they shouldn't be in the steroid section hating on them.
That's my humble opinion. :147:

BATTLE ON DEFENDERS OF THE REALM!!!! :duel:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
170 on the upright rows is awesome. if you're not measring weights in frost giants, you will be soon!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
F the sour grape BS....it's a personal choice!! Live with yours and respect others.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah, TG...120 lb DBs on tricep ext. is insane.:scared:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
While I don't think steroids are completely dangerous when used correctly, John Romano was kind of an idiot in that interview. He has pretty crappy logic.

..What makes steroids such a miracle for sick people, but so bad for the rest of us? Why is it okay for them to take them and not us?...Perhaps NOT DYING outweighs the possible side-effects, Nutbag. They don't take them for reasons of physicality.

I'm not defending either side, but there are a lot more than 3 deaths associated with steroids...It's the SIDE EFFECTS that kill, not the drug itself.
The side effects from smoking tobacco and drinking alchohol kill too. People don't use those for medical reasons. They are social drugs that are legal.

So in that aspect, it is pretty ignorant for things like steroids or marijuana to be illegal to consenting adults.

If companies producing steroids had the lobbying power that the tobacco industry has, they would be legal and sold at 7-11.

The government does not care about your health, they care about the continued financial well being of the companies that can pay them the most taxes. If the government could make as much money taxing steroids as they could taxing cigarettes you better bet your ass they would be legal.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
The government does not care about your health, they care about the continued financial well being of the companies that can pay them the most taxes. If the government could make as much money taxing steroids as they could taxing cigarettes you better bet your ass they would be legal.
very true. injectables have less side effects than oral prohormones, yet we are forced to choose option 2 in the efforts to be "legal", which IMO is a crock.

i understand where you're coming from irish, when you say that AAS can aggravate other conditions that ultimately can be fatal, but the governments stand on banning them while leaving more toxic substances on the market is ludicrous.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
very true. injectables have less side effects than oral prohormones, yet we are forced to choose option 2 in the efforts to be "legal", which IMO is a crock.

i understand where you're coming from irish, when you say that AAS can aggravate other conditions that ultimately can be fatal, but the governments stand on banning them while leaving more toxic substances on the market is ludicrous.
I mean seriously. Put the number of fatalities steroids cause IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, and put that next to the number of fatalities caused by smoking tobacco. The fact alone that Tobacco is still legal after every study, every cancer patient, every patient who still smokes out of their tracheotomy hole in their neck... is a complete crock. Why on earth do I have to sit and watch anti-marijuana commercials AND ANTI STEROID COMMERCIALS NOW (Did anyone see that asterisk * commercial with the kid in highschool... who is maybe 160lbs btw... who gets a zit that turns into an asterisk supposedly because of steroid use?) compared to anti alchohol and anti-cigarette ads? It has to be 10 to 1 when compared to tobacco ads, and I don't know if I have EVER seen an anti-alcohol ad.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously. Put the number of fatalities steroids cause IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, and put that next to the number of fatalities caused by smoking tobacco. The fact alone that Tobacco is still legal after every study, every cancer patient, every patient who still smokes out of their tracheotomy hole in their neck... is a complete crock. Why on earth do I have to sit and watch anti-marijuana commercials AND ANTI STEROID COMMERCIALS NOW (Did anyone see that asterisk * commercial with the kid in highschool... who is maybe 160lbs btw... who gets a zit that turns into an asterisk supposedly because of steroid use?) compared to anti alchohol and anti-cigarette ads? It has to be 10 to 1 when compared to tobacco ads, and I don't know if I have EVER seen an anti-alcohol ad.
They all say "drink responsibly" :lol:

I also saw a steroid commercial with a Roman discus thrower statue falling apart.

Anyway, it all boils down to lobbyists and special interest groups... Also, Tobacco and Alcohol provide a ton of jobs. We tried banning alcohol once, and all it did was create the biggest and most lucrative black market known to man. Sound familiar? :laugh: It should ALL be legal - I could give two shits if crack and heroin were legal - I'm still not dumb enough to use it.

Steroids would be a pretty nice revenue base for the IRS... Regulated would be much more safe as well... Oh well.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
They all say "drink responsibly" :lol:

I also saw a steroid commercial with a Roman discus thrower statue falling apart.

Anyway, it all boils down to lobbyists and special interest groups... Also, Tobacco and Alcohol provide a ton of jobs. We tried banning alcohol once, and all it did was create the biggest and most lucrative black market known to man. Sound familiar? :laugh: It should ALL be legal - I could give two shits if crack and heroin were legal - I'm still not dumb enough to use it.
Steroids would be a pretty nice revenue base for the IRS... Regulated would be much more safe as well... Oh well.
Right it would almost be easier that way. The junkies would get so much smack they probably be killing themselves off, and then people would start thinking twice about their personal choices.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great discussion up in here guys. I'm loving this. Of course, I always love controversial subjects.
It's all about personal choice. You have every right to take a gun and blow your freakin brains out, if that's your thing! The world would be better off if some people would do just that!
Steroids can and should be cycled responsibly. And people should make sure that they have no pre-existing conditions that might be aggravated by steroid use.
But I swear to Odin, that there were more liver transplants and liver complications from Tylenol last year, than steroids!!!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Great discussion up in here guys. I'm loving this. Of course, I always love controversial subjects.
It's all about personal choice. You have every right to take a gun and blow your freakin brains out, if that's your thing! The world would be better off if some people would do just that!
Steroids can and should be cycled responsibly. And people should make sure that they have no pre-existing conditions that might be aggravated by steroid use.
But I swear to Odin, that there were more liver transplants and liver complications from Tylenol last year, than steroids!!!
Or with fat college chicks and beer bongs. I think I witnessed a few liver deaths.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about my absence TG, my schedule is hectic and I even have dust and cob webs collecting in my own log, so to use an age old saying, "it's not you, it's me" hehe.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
Or with fat college chicks and beer bongs. I think I witnessed a few liver deaths.
The college scene and liver abuse would definitely out rank any steroid and liver issues.
those big chicks can pound. Because they have to.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The college scene and liver abuse would definitely out rank any steroid and liver issues.
those big chicks can pound. Because they have to.
It's tragic when ex hot skinny chicks drink themselves into a fatty. Then when you see them you're like, "I used to squeeze one out to HER!?!" :poke:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about my absence TG, my schedule is hectic and I even have dust and cob webs collecting in my own log, so to use an age old saying, "it's not you, it's me" hehe.
I know you've been busy bro. But I have been missing you, nonetheless.
Thanks for dropping in!! :wave2:

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
It's tragic when ex hot skinny chicks drink themselves into a fatty. Then when you see them you're like, "I used to squeeze one out to HER!?!" :poke:
That or I feel better about myself because I haven't changed. Those chicks who wouldn't give you the time of day are now pouring themselves into a size 16 and XXL tee shirt. All those late nights of being wasted and soooo cool catch up and now its not that cool. Too bad honey!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That or I feel better about myself because I haven't changed!
I feel better because I have changed!
When I graduated high school I weighed 163 lbs. soaking wet!!
At 6'3 no less! Total geek..... :22:

Now when those old football jocks see me, they're amazed. :eek5:

At our age of 45 years, most of them look like dog shit now!! :loser:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

I saw pictures from my high school reunion that I did not attend, shiiiiieeeeet, I would have been the damn reunion prom king.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw pictures from my high school reunion that I did not attend, shiiiiieeeeet, I would have been the damn reunion prom king.
I missed my 20 year reunion. I looked good then too.
But I'm planning on attending the 30 year reunion in 3 years, if there is such a thing.

I will be the most amazing 48 year old mo-fo there!!! :bb:

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I missed my 20 year reunion. I looked good then too.
But I'm planning on attending the 30 year reunion in 3 years, if there is such a thing.

I will be the most amazing 48 year old mo-fo there!!! :bb:
You should throw a football at some dudes food tray when the leaves the buffet bar and yell out, "STUPID FROSHMEN!!"

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
How r the gains coming, TG? how is life?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TG, bad news on the Dvd's, they are from someone and are not originals. I tried to burn them for backup copies but its a no go......sorry man i know you were stoked to watch blood and guts. :(

Aussie got banned, i have no idea why.....the mod edited the post so im not sure what that was all about. Maybe TLakers knows, he was in the thread where it happened. It may have been from talking about the mods banning Cub....

Volcom, i thought you were gold, what happened?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
TG, bad news on the Dvd's, they are from someone and are not originals. I tried to burn them for backup copies but its a no go......sorry man i know you were stoked to watch blood and guts. :(

Aussie got banned, i have no idea why.....the mod edited the post so im not sure what that was all about. Maybe TLakers knows, he was in the thread where it happened. It may have been from talking about the mods banning Cub....

That's probably why... He was sticking up for Cub, saying that if you talk bad about NP at all, your ass is booted... Who knows. I follow the rules now. :lol:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's probably why... He was sticking up for Cub, saying that if you talk bad about NP at all, your ass is booted... Who knows. I follow the rules now. :lol:
Only the party involved really knows. Let's just hope that it's a temp ban, and move on.

How's the aggression on the steel, TG?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh snap, good catch Piston. I'll check on that.

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established

I think all of us like minded individuals here have changed for the better. I meant that we haven't blown out the seats of our pants lately because we are still trying to fit into our college gear.

I agree about people that were in great shape and now you see them and its's like, what happened? 10 years later and its all crap.

I have blown out the seat of my pants but it was after a overly heavy protein enriched day.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Lots of protein = :far2t:

Protein + :dl: + :clean: + :squat: = :bb2:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How r the gains coming, TG? how is life?
The gains are fan-freakin-tastic!! 7 lbs. in the last 15 days. Strength shooting up like crazy!!!
I couldn't be more pleased so early into a cycle. 2 weeks down and 4 more to go!!
I can't wait to see this cycle about 4 weeks in........:yikes:

downundergod

downundergod

Awards
The gains are fan-freakin-tastic!! 7 lbs. in the last 15 days. Strength shooting up like crazy!!!
I couldn't be more pleased so early into a cycle. 2 weeks down and 4 more to go!!
I can't wait to see this cycle about 4 weeks in........:yikes:
not bad for an old boy like you:bandit:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Hey TG, it's your long lost Australian cousin! :lol: