THUNDERGOD'S FIRST FREAKSHOW OF 2009!! Step Inside.....D-Bol and E-Max

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Your workouts are just plain intimidating. Keep up the good work my man!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just caught up on your log TG! LoOking great man! You are freaking GOD! 80 db curls! :eek: Jeeese!!

Just wanna throw it out there Im doing only 10lbs less than you on Db shrugs! :sly:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea but not after you machine shrugged 560. :p

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:pat:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Incline BB Rows...is that where your face is pressed against where all of those nasty, skank people have been sweating?...Obviously not in your case, TG, but for Volcom and I, and all of us others that have to actually GO to the gym. :p

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thunder whats the weight doing right now? Any gains?
Definitely. This was day 19 and I've already packed on 7 lean pounds. I'm eating at least 400 grams of protein per day!!

Gotta lift big and eat big to BE big!!! :dl: :food: :bb3:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
so these incline db rows..... facing the incline bench and arms hanging right? Like how i do my db shrugs sometimes? never thought or seen that done before.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so these incline db rows..... facing the incline bench and arms hanging right? Like how i do my db shrugs sometimes? never thought or seen that done before.
Yeah, that's them.
I've done them in the past. I've seen a lot of pro's on youtube doing them also.
I've just started them back up. It's an isolation movement. Very hard. Hits the Rhomboids intensely.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that's them.
I've done them in the past. I've seen a lot of pro's on youtube doing them also.
I've just started them back up. It's an isolation movement. Very hard. Hits the Rhomboids intensely.
on my to do list....

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Been awhile but the incline DB Shrugs use to be a daily back exercise for me. I might hit those and some one arm seated cable rows this week. Great F'n Job thunder.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CARDIO UPDATE

Yesterday Evening: 1 and 1/2 hour walk.

This Morning: 25 Minutes Of HIIT Cardio: Doing 20 intervals of rotating intensities from high to moderate intensity on the exer-cycle.

ABS

3 TRI-SETS OF ROPE CRUNCHES/LYING LEG RAISES/REVERSE CRUNCHES

3 Tri-sets of 25 reps per each exercise done back to back with only 10 seconds rest between each tri-set.

Feeling big, thick, dense, and strong this morning!! Got freaky pumped from just doing cardio. Well, that and a lot of flexing. LOL

Tomorrow will be day 21 and the halfway point of this cycle.
It's all uphill from here!!
The best is yet to come!! :woohoo:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This conquest is reaching epic proportions TG. Stay the course big man...the battle is yours for the taking!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thundergod... Stay the course? THERE IS NO OTHER WAY FOR THE BIG MAN!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THUNDERGOD SIGNING OFF

Yesterday some financial problems arose that I must attend to. They will require much thinking, planning, and organizing to be overcome. I will have to pool my energies and time to address these issues.

I will not be logging for a while. I don't know how long this will last.
Hopefully, I wil be able to return soon.

I will miss each and every one of you here at AM.

Rest assured my training will continue on until the day this mortal shell ceases to breathe and my Father's shield maidens (the Valkyries) carry my immortal spirit to my eternal home in Valhalla. :hail:

My training will be even more intense as I have a lot of new frustration and aggression to fuel the fires.

Keep blastin' dat iron everyone!!!

I Love You All!!!!

Sincerely, Thundergod:hammer:

MATTYO1977

Awards
  • Established
I hope its nothing too serious TG. You will be sadly missed.
Take care of yourself.
Till we hear from you again.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
Alright buddy,you go ahead and take care of your things,and we will be here when you get back!..peace out homey!:)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will greatly miss you! I hope you sort things out quickly!

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on whatever the problem is thunder. i know you will prevail and we will be right here when you get back. Be safe!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish you all the best in overcoming your unfortunate circumstance TG. Keep us in mind if you need to vent or bounce ideas around with people. Chin up and chest out big man!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
We know you are still here with us all TG. Stay Safe, and drop by and say hello from time to time. You are going to be dearly missed. Stay in touch homie.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You take care of your business and get back here, TG. You have my external email address; at anytime you need to, contact me.
We will keep your log alive with tributes, and motivational videos, posts, and anything else that will add to the fuel of this blazing inferno.
:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
You take care of your business and get back here, TG. You have my external email address; at anytime you need to, contact me.
We will keep your log alive with tributes, and motivational videos, posts, and anything else that will add to the fuel of this blazing inferno.
:D
Hell yea! I am with ya on keeping this one alive for Thunder!

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
You will be missed big bro. Hope all the financial stuff works itself out soon. Get back to your fans soon.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
:worried:

Let me know if I can help man... Even just someone to bounce some ideas off. I deal with stuff like this every day.

Otherwise, as everyone says... you'll be missed. Not the same without TG.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got some chainz for the log until you come back:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RxgCze0zjA&feature=channel_page"]YouTube - DieselCrew.com - Chain Training - Chest / Shoulders / Arms[/ame]

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'd be scared to try that with my shoulder... Feel like those are unpredictable!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont get it. what is the purpose of using chains over dbs besides the looking hardcore factor? How much are those things weighing, damn.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn! take care of business and come back to us. We'll be waiting...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does this mean the cycle has ceased or just the logging? hmmm...try to get in here once and awhile TG, Good luck.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So do DBs(work the stabilizers). I thought the chains were used for a progressive type of resistance, where half the chain is on the ground at the start and as you lift it gets progressively harder as more chain is taken off of the ground???

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
i dont get it. what is the purpose of using chains over dbs besides the looking hardcore factor? How much are those things weighing, damn.
If used on the edges of a barbell, the weight increases as you complete say a bench press.

If the chains are 20lbs, and 1/2 are on the ground at the bottom of the lift, that means each are 10lbs on the bar at one's chest. As the lifter presses up less of the chains are left on the ground, say 5lbs, and the weight increases to 15 lbs extra because of the chains at the top of the lift. So as the bar is pressed, the weight increases 10lbs. Very effective for getting rid of sticking points.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
:numbered:
:numbered:
:numbered::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::sgrin::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::swordfight::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::AR15firing::rocketwhore::rocketwhore::rocketwhore::rocketwhore::rocketwhore::sasmokin::sasmokin::sasmokin::sasmokin:

Figured I would add some of these since the Thunder hasn't been able to put these up lately.

Take care of your business. We'll be here!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLHGqEV668o&feature=related"]YouTube - king of thieves - hell awaits[/ame]

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm in a mood today... and Danzig is my crutch at the moment.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-apRCG2Nffc"]YouTube - Danzig - Am I Demon[/ame]

And Slayer...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyD02UkZ9lE"]YouTube - slayer - disciple[/ame]

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tim, I agree!
Check this out...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3atwk2i-Iw"]YouTube - danzig - how the gods kill (Dantasia Version)[/ame]

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylQdpv8Ua1M&feature=rec-HM-fresh+div"]YouTube - KEEP OF KALESSIN - Ascendant[/ame]

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Lets keep the insanity alive here guys! This $hit is nuts!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLejkyXbJlc"]YouTube - Robbie Maddison's 2008 New Year's Eve jump[/ame]

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did that the other day, but a foot higher. I'm pretty sure I was yawning on the way up.

:eek:wned:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man these guys push the envelope!!