The one, The only....THE ONE!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see everything shaping up for you bro. Really enjoying the log!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Gyno [Update] #3
Good news again, lumps are much smaller and softer and the pain is 80% gone now!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Would you say that 100mg 6-bromo at night for a couple weeks is enough to warrant the use of a SERM when I stop?

The funny thing is I started running the 6-bromo at night when my nips got puffy during my 1-ad cycle. I don't have any lumps or anything just a little puffiness which is still kind of there.
probably not- I have run it at 200 mg/day and higher and there were no rebound issues- BUT I would keep a SERM on hand just in case...

lower doses like 50 mg/day- I would not worry....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Gyno [Update] #3
Good news again, lumps are much smaller and softer and the pain is 80% gone now!
cool- just d/c it once the pain/puffiness are gone- just save it for emergencies only......

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice man! Thats great news, glad RMS was able to help on this! :thumbsup:
No s**t, I wish I lived next door to RMS man. How handy would that be? Access to that big noggin any time you needed advice. I wonder if his neighbours are BFU's?:bandit:

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
probably not- I have run it at 200 mg/day and higher and there were no rebound issues- BUT I would keep a SERM on hand just in case...

lower doses like 50 mg/day- I would not worry....
Dirk, is there anything that you could recommend to get rid of the puffiness i have. I noticed it a couple of weeks ago during the 1st week of my 1-ad/4-ad cycle. I stopped the cycle and started the 6-bromo alongside 300mg p-5-p, and some powerfull and I have seen signs of it going away, but not compltely. I don't have any lumps or lactation but they just feel puffy.

Another weird things is they feel more puffy when I am hot or in hot weather....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day SEVENTEEN]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [REST DAY]

Diet:Not quite enough food.
Training:N/A
Body composition and Look:Pumped
Muscle Hardness:Up slightly
Vascularity:Normal
Strength:N/A
Speed:N/A
Co-ordination:N/A
Quality of Training:N/A
Mood/Aggression:Alpha male man!
Libido:Up
Joints:Better
Overall Sense of Feeling:Feel top of the world.
Notes:My birthday tomorrow so had birthday dinner and 2 drinks.

The ONE [DIET]

09:00
1 cups oats with milk (200calories)
Protein Shake (300 calories) 8g cho's/40g protein/9g fat

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

11:00
One capsules "THE ONE"
4 scoops LG BC+Eaa (minimal calories) 5g bcaa/5g eaa/2.5g glutamine
220g Cream Rice (238calories) 42.5g cho's/8.2g protein/3.9g fat
Up and Go shake (200calories) 27.5g cho's/9g protein/3.8 fat

13:30
Two capsules "THE ONE"
Big Breakfast Meal (800calories)

16:30

1 serve Honey roasted Peanuts (250calories) 12.5g cho's/7.5g protein/17g fat

17:45
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support

19:30
Green Curry Thai (500calories)

22:00
40mg's nolvadex

Total Calories = 3036
Notes:Ok, but still 500calories short really. Busy day with family so was hard to get lots of small meals in.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [2 WEEK REVIEW]

Diet:
Diet has been mostly good for this log, For me the toughest part is always consuming enough quality calories. anyone can eat 355calories dirty, it's eating it through lean meat and oats that is tough. On a whole though I think I have succeeded here.

Training:
Training has been top notch on The One, intensity has been great, strength good and mood excellent. All these combined certainly make training fun. Has also allowed me to do an extra days trianing in the week without feeling run down.

Body composition and Look:
This stuff rocks in this department. You look full, pumped and never cold. Muscle fullness on this stuff is great! It's full but lean, not bloated.

Muscle Hardness:
This has increased somewhat since my first review.

Vascularity:
Nothing exciting to say here. I have always been extremely vascular, since being such a skinny kid.. so yeah.. I'm veiny :p

Strength:
Strength has been really good on this stuff. Numbers have gone up all the time, and weight that usually feels heavy I always get an extra 2-3reps now. 2-3reps doesn't sound like much but over 4 weeks of training this certainly adds up.

Speed:
Nothing to report.

Co-ordination:
Increased, I now can catch soap in the shower with either hand... seriously!

Quality of Training:
As mentioned before, really good.

Mood/Aggression:
Always in a good aggressive mood on this stuff, this features along with strength as far as highlights with this product.

Libido:
Not as high as at first, but still up. Certainly alpha male

Joints:
Quite painful, but the nolvadex I'm taking now might not be helping.

Overall Sense of Feeling:
Awesome, positive.

Notes:
Looks like the gyno flare up-scare has been semi-sorted thanks to the AN team. Nolvadex is being taken along side this until the lumps and puffyness totally subside.

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [2 WEEK REVIEW]

Diet:
Diet has been mostly good for this log, For me the toughest part is always consuming enough quality calories. anyone can eat 355calories dirty, it's eating it through lean meat and oats that is tough. On a whole though I think I have succeeded here.

Training:
Training has been top notch on The One, intensity has been great, strength good and mood excellent. All these combined certainly make training fun. Has also allowed me to do an extra days trianing in the week without feeling run down.

Body composition and Look:
This stuff rocks in this department. You look full, pumped and never cold. Muscle fullness on this stuff is great! It's full but lean, not bloated.

Muscle Hardness:
This has increased somewhat since my first review.

Vascularity:
Nothing exciting to say here. I have always been extremely vascular, since being such a skinny kid.. so yeah.. I'm veiny :p

Strength:
Strength has been really good on this stuff. Numbers have gone up all the time, and weight that usually feels heavy I always get an extra 2-3reps now. 2-3reps doesn't sound like much but over 4 weeks of training this certainly adds up.

Speed:
Nothing to report.

Co-ordination:
Increased, I now can catch soap in the shower with either hand... seriously!

Quality of Training:
As mentioned before, really good.

Mood/Aggression:
Always in a good aggressive mood on this stuff, this features along with strength as far as highlights with this product.

Libido:
Not as high as at first, but still up. Certainly alpha male

Joints:
Quite painful, but the nolvadex I'm taking now might not be helping.

Overall Sense of Feeling:
Awesome, positive.

Notes:
Looks like the gyno flare up-scare has been semi-sorted thanks to the AN team. Nolvadex is being taken along side this until the lumps and puffyness totally subside.
Glad you can catch soap in the shower with both hands....hahahahhahahahhhah We probably didn't need to know that... :laugh: :18:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hope thats not in a communal shower your dropping that soap! (come on you knew everyone was gonna jump on the soap comment)
Good to hear you are back on track, and you got them juicy man boobs back under control kiwi :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Glad you can catch soap in the shower with both hands....hahahahhahahahhhah We probably didn't need to know that... :laugh: :18:
Hope thats not in a communal shower your dropping that soap! (come on you knew everyone was gonna jump on the soap comment)
Good to hear you are back on track, and you got them juicy man boobs back under control kiwi :D
Yeah my soap skills have certainly developed :p

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah my soap skills have certainly developed :p

The question is, can he do the over hand blast shield? hahahahahaha that’s coordination, nice review brotha! very detailed,all the way down to the soap:thumbsup: I am looking foward to week 3 though! are you posting up any pics man? show us some of those hard core gains?

BeBig

BeBig

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's pic time brother man boobs or not LOL j/k I know that wasn't to funny....glad that shiiiittttteeeee is subsiding....But most def where are some pics so we can see these big gains bro....Someone said in another posts>>>>>PICS OR IT AINT REAL LOL.....:dl:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes it's pic time brother man boobs or not LOL j/k I know that wasn't to funny....glad that shiiiittttteeeee is subsiding....But most def where are some pics so we can see these big gains bro....Someone said in another posts>>>>>PICS OR IT AINT REAL LOL.....:dl:
That was me, pics or it didn't happen ;)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No s**t, I wish I lived next door to RMS man. How handy would that be? Access to that big noggin any time you needed advice. I wonder if his neighbours are BFU's?:bandit:
You can have access to Dirk anytime you want too, Zac, LOL. It's called e-mail or telephone :D

That was me, pics or it didn't happen ;)
True. Although sometimes pics can be misleading, because unless everything is the same (re lighting and pose, etc.), then they don't always give an accurate indicator of progress (although if it's big enough they will).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I thought that was you who said that so now its time to put up or shutup as they say figuratively speaking.....hahahhaahaah :laugh: :18: :bandit:
Fine, I'll use my phone and try get some action flex pictures :) Let me finish my oats first.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Gyno [Update] #4

Great news, pain is totally gone, lumps are bearly there...can't feel them anymore. Looks like the nolvadex did the trick! Which is awesome! Will continue to dose for a few more days just to be sure.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome news about the Nolva working on your gyno. I was truly disappointed (I understood why though) when you were about to stop the log. You were having tremendous progress and are putting together a very detailed log. I also respect the fact you are a rep for another company and are still saying very positive things about this compound. It helped validate my trust in AN and the purchase I made.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
That is awesome news about the Nolva working on your gyno. I was truly disappointed (I understood why though) when you were about to stop the log. You were having tremendous progress and are putting together a very detailed log. I also respect the fact you are a rep for another company and are still saying very positive things about this compound. It helped validate my trust in AN and the purchase I made.
Hey thanks man, one thing I always try to do, rep or not, is give credit where credit is due. Honesty is most important.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Happy Birthday bud!!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gyno [Update] #4

Great news, pain is totally gone, lumps are bearly there...can't feel them anymore. Looks like the nolvadex did the trick! Which is awesome! Will continue to dose for a few more days just to be sure.
So great^^^^^

Hey thanks man! Officially my birthday today :)
AHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT our little Craigy pooo's birthday! Happy B-DAY Brotha!

:dance::dance::party::party: :djparty:

Clear your pm's :)

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its old man kiwi's b day?? Happy b day, your present is reduced man boobs :D

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So great^^^^^

AHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT our little Craigy pooo's birthday! Happy B-DAY Brotha!

:dance::dance::party::party: :djparty:

Clear your pm's :)
Cleared, for some reason AM isn't emailing my email like it used to for subscribed threads and PM messaging..annoying!

Its old man kiwi's b day?? Happy b day, your present is reduced man boobs :D
haha and what a gift!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day EIGHTEEN]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:

The ONE [REST DAY]

Diet:Some crap, so good food, it's my birthday so hey!
Training:N/A
Body composition and Look:Pumped
Strength:N/A
Quality of Training:N/A
Mood/Aggression:Alpha male man!
Joints:Better
Overall Sense of Feeling:Feel top of the world.
Notes:Great day with family and food :)

The ONE [DIET]

10:30

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

One capsules "THE ONE"

Two capsules "THE ONE"
Big Breakfast Meal (400calories)
Chocolate Biscuit (300calories)

Canned Chicken (150calories) 309g cho's/14.9g protein/7.5g fat

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support

19:00
Venison and Veal (500calories)
Chocolate sundae (300calories)

40mg's nolvadex
250gram cottage cheese (250calories approx) 25g protein

Total Calories = 3258
Notes:Not bad eating there, was a good day. Pleased with how things have gone thus far.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Hey Craig, how is your weight looking this far in to the cycle?
Thanks

TheHunter516

TheHunter516

Awards
hey Craig Happy B-Day bro. I havn't posted on your log in awhile due to my schedule, but have been following along. Sorry to hear about your close call with the gyno but I'm glad to see everything is back on track. You're making great progress and great log. Keep up the great work and much respect to the AN reps that were there to see you through.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...You were having tremendous progress and are putting together a very detailed log. I also respect the fact you are a rep for another company and are still saying very positive things about this compound. It helped validate my trust in AN and the purchase I made.
Craig always runs detailed and objective logs. Which is exactly what companies look for in a logger. It's also very important so that everyone else can see what a product is (or isn't) doing, and gives potential users an idea of what to expect and experience.

Hey thanks man, one thing I always try to do, rep or not, is give credit where credit is due. Honesty is most important.
Yep; loggers should just say it how it is. No fluff or what they think a company wants to hear.

And happy birthday for yesterday, sweets :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Happy Birthday!
hey Craig Happy B-Day bro. I havn't posted on your log in awhile due to my schedule, but have been following along. Sorry to hear about your close call with the gyno but I'm glad to see everything is back on track. You're making great progress and great log. Keep up the great work and much respect to the AN reps that were there to see you through.
Thanks guys, thanks for the wishes! I will put a weight update today! I feel leaner actually now... maybe the stress did that.. haha

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, thanks for the wishes! I will put a weight update today! I feel leaner actually now... maybe the stress did that.. haha
You mean the man-boobs aren't weighing you down anymore? Bwahahahaha...
Just kidding. I've been hanging around Ozzy too long and have now incurred his warped sense of humor. But Happy Birthday, tho'...have some ice cream on me! LOL!! (no homo)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
You mean the man-boobs aren't weighing you down anymore? Bwahahahaha...
Just kidding. I've been hanging around Ozzy too long and have now incurred his warped sense of humor. But Happy Birthday, tho'...have some ice cream on me! LOL!! (no homo)
YOU HOMO :p

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [Day NINETEEN]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:91Kgs (+3.5) 7.8lbs, more like 91.5 but I'll wait and see. I'm actually suprised it stayed this high considering the stress I have been under and a few days of sub-par calories intakes. I am Upping The One to 4 per day and increasing my calories to over 3500 per day. Should get another 6-8lbs out of this I hope.

The ONE [LEGS and CALVES]

BB Squat:barx12/60x12/100x12/120x8/130x8/140x6/100x12 (PR)
DB Walking Lunges:20dbx8/20dbx8/20dbx8
Single Leg Extension:72x12/78x10/84x8
Seated Calve Raise:45x12/60x8/60x8
Standing Calve Raise:225x12/225x12/225x10

Diet:Good, plenty of meat
Training:Excellent
Body composition and Look:Still really pumped.
Strength:Up
Quality of Training:Really good
Mood/Aggression:Confident, assertive.
Joints:Pain in knees as usual when squatting
Overall Sense of Feeling:Felt good today, I was lethargic and tired though
Notes:Need a bit more sleep to make up for the stress of late. Gyno, family leaving and late nights have made me quite tired. Also felt today a cold coming on. Didn't want to workout but pushed through it and had a MASSIVE session. Hit a nice PR on squats.

The ONE [DIET]

08:15

One capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

One capsules "THE ONE"

12:30

Two capsules "THE ONE"

15:30
Chicken Wrap (300calories approx) 30g cho's/20g protein/?g fat (minimal)

One capsules "THE ONE"

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat

18:00
Salmon Steak (200calories)

Fruit Loops and Milk 2 cups (300calories)

20mg's nolvadex

Total Calories = 3864
Notes: Plenty of calories today, I wanted to up my calories, so will be introducing the fruit loops between meals just for that added extra. Will also keep the peanuts up. Also added another The One cap into today, and will dose 2/2 from now on.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
The ONE [BONUS OBSERVATION #7]

BACK PUMPS, forgot to mention...Insane back PUMPS today! Couldn't even do deadlifts, was just to painful. First time The One has done this to me. I have taurine so will dose this again on next legs day.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Gyno [Update] #5

Lumps are completely gone, pain is completely gone, it's as if it never happened. Puffiness is almost gone as well. Awesome news. Will dose nolvadex at 20mgs for a few more days to be sure.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
glad to hear your gyno is gone...other progress is looking great too!

How was your birthday Craig?

also, you really ran the nolva at 50mg? my gyno flair up was put to a halt running 20mg for a few days...I'm glad it worked for you, but that seems high.

dannybwoii

Awards
nice log fella, at what day did you feel 'the one' kick in?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The ONE [Day NINETEEN]

Blood Pressure:
Heart Rate:
Weight:91Kgs (+3.5) 7.8lbs, more like 91.5 but I'll wait and see. I'm actually suprised it stayed this high considering the stress I have been under and a few days of sub-par calories intakes. I am Upping The One to 4 per day and increasing my calories to over 3500 per day. Should get another 6-8lbs out of this I hope.

The ONE [LEGS and CALVES]

BB Squat:barx12/60x12/100x12/120x8/130x8/140x6/100x12 (PR)
DB Walking Lunges:20dbx8/20dbx8/20dbx8
Single Leg Extension:72x12/78x10/84x8
Seated Calve Raise:45x12/60x8/60x8
Standing Calve Raise:225x12/225x12/225x10

Diet:Good, plenty of meat
Training:Excellent
Body composition and Look:Still really pumped.
Strength:Up
Quality of Training:Really good
Mood/Aggression:Confident, assertive.
Joints:Pain in knees as usual when squatting
Overall Sense of Feeling:Felt good today, I was lethargic and tired though
Notes:Need a bit more sleep to make up for the stress of late. Gyno, family leaving and late nights have made me quite tired. Also felt today a cold coming on. Didn't want to workout but pushed through it and had a MASSIVE session. Hit a nice PR on squats.

The ONE [DIET]

08:15

One capsules "THE ONE"
Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
joint support
b5
Orange Triad
EFA (1serve)

One capsules "THE ONE"

12:30

Two capsules "THE ONE"

15:30
Chicken Wrap (300calories approx) 30g cho's/20g protein/?g fat (minimal)

One capsules "THE ONE"

Cycle Assist (1serve)
1g vitamin c
b5
joint support
Mass Gainer shake PWO (450calories) 35g cho's/40g protein/?g fat

18:00
Salmon Steak (200calories)

Fruit Loops and Milk 2 cups (300calories)

40mg's nolvadex

Total Calories = 3864
Notes: Plenty of calories today, I wanted to up my calories, so will be introducing the fruit loops between meals just for that added extra. Will also keep the peanuts up. Also added another The One cap into today, and will dose 2/2 from now on.

Nice my man! were going to see a whole new CraigMatthew after this run!:dl: