The Official Product Request Thread

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
Does/can anyone sell a full spectrum tocotrienol product like toco-8 or toco-sorb or a generic version of said product in bulk? It comes to like $14 a month (not too bad but I already spend like $140 a month on other supps/health/hair products I believe in more). If someone sold like a 300 count bottle it would undoubtedly be cheaper per pill not sure why no one sells one in bulk. All I see are 1 month supplies. I wanna add it to my hair loss/health regimen but the very small scale (11 people only) patent study done by the company selling toco-8 for hair loss didn't sway me enough to pony up for it at that price

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
More stim free focus xt!

Reactions: mw1
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stim free focus xt again!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does/can anyone sell a full spectrum tocotrienol product like toco-8 or toco-sorb or a generic version of said product in bulk? It comes to like $14 a month (not too bad but I already spend like $140 a month on other supps/health/hair products I believe in more). If someone sold like a 300 count bottle it would undoubtedly be cheaper per pill not sure why no one sells one in bulk. All I see are 1 month supplies. I wanna add it to my hair loss/health regimen but the very small scale (11 people only) patent study done by the company selling toco-8 for hair loss didn't sway me enough to pony up for it at that price
It's to do with the nature of quality tocotrienols, they aren't stable for long periods of time.

Janimba

Awards
this was probly already asked but i would like to know if you guys will be carrying any pedalium murex in capsules,tablets or bulk powder?

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Tacos

SiLkPaDrE

Awards
Would there ever be a possibility of a Strive + Burn24 stack?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have the Na-R-Ala in stock.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Apologies for making a thread on this request earlier, did not know that this thread existed.

Abyss-Unparalled

Get it done NP, get, it, done.

gav86

Awards
  • Established
Bring back gaspari detonate, it was in your top sellers. Why did it get dropped

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Neon sport line along with the Cellucor Cor-Whey line would be a nice addition

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I'd like a Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bring back gaspari detonate, it was in your top sellers. Why did it get dropped
Sounds like there was some allegations about amphetamines with Detonate. There's a post from July 10th on Gaspari's website refuting it with certificates of analysis. Not sure if this affected our carrying of the product, will get back to you on this.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Can you please look into carrying LiveLong Nutrition Icariin 40%. I saw it on their main site but have not seen any retailers carry this product yet.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Neon sports VOLT!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
bdcc's tears

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys brought on Abyss Unparalleled at the best price available so it only makes sense for Reform to show up... I want to see what the crazy Reform intro NP sale would be... get it done NP!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You guys brought on Abyss Unparalleled at the best price available so it only makes sense for Reform to show up... I want to see what the crazy Reform intro NP sale would be... get it done NP!
I second this notion.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like there was some allegations about amphetamines with Detonate. There's a post from July 10th on Gaspari's website refuting it with certificates of analysis. Not sure if this affected our carrying of the product, will get back to you on this.
I think so! Id take def some original bottles haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Requesting an Intro sale for the new erase. Not pro, regular erase. Perhaps some stacks too, but would love to see a solo sale price!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Where's the bulk CLA? I finally eat my last gelcap, and go to NP to buy 1000 more, and it's not even there now. All I can get is 120 or 240ct max?! Oh heeeelllls no.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where's the bulk CLA? I finally eat my last gelcap, and go to NP to buy 1000 more, and it's not even there now. All I can get is 120 or 240ct max?! Oh heeeelllls no.
He lives!!!! I have not seen a post from you since like forever ago

Glad to see you on here !

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
He lives!!!! I have not seen a post from you since like forever ago

Glad to see you on here !
Oh man, good to see you too! Looks like you're thriving my friend.

Yeah, i think you were formulating Recomp the last time we talked, so it's been awhile indeed.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh man, good to see you too! Looks like you're thriving my friend.

Yeah, i think you were formulating Recomp the last time we talked, so it's been awhile indeed.
Yes sir. Ill be in touch man look for a PM