The New Product Release Thread

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That radiate looks like a good time, I personally just can’t handle how much that GBB makes me sweat in all scenarios. Formula looks good though.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That radiate looks like a good time, I personally just can’t handle how much that GBB makes me sweat in all scenarios. Formula looks good though.
It is a great time. But, you will sweat, thats for sure.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why do people make excuses for rubbish products?

Someone posted on the GC’s post about his new pump product

And they asked if it will be 30 servings at a good price

I simply put, most likely 20 servings and overpriced like his other products...

Someone replied to me saying ‘the GC is one of the few who justifies it though, the ingredients are pricey especially lions mane’

Justifies what? Prop blends and over priced products?

??*♂??*♂??*♂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking for my first non stim fat burner after rubbish radiate that got fooled into buying over hype- how grains help me as instagram link dont work
This is the first Negative report I have heard on Radiate, and I'm calling BS, I have used and had success with every version.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DEVANS89, GC is a joke. He’s made incorrect posts about doses, repeatedly got the standardization of the rhodiola in his new product wrong, underdose multiple ingredients by at least 50%, etc. someone with a degree in a hard science should know better than just letting his degree do all the talking; he has to support his claims with evidence, which he has not done at all

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first Negative report I have heard on Radiate, and I'm calling BS, I have used and had success with every version.
Whats the issue? There better products out there.. i did not review product just saying its a no biggie.. over hyped way to much..

As for the yohimbe im fine with it- buy it as seperate addon as each dosage different per person.. get a fat burner without yohimbe then add on the correct yohimbe dosage as per body weight.. careful not get the chinese version

I dont know about powder but pill radiate not as strong

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
100% with you here. People can say fan boy all they want but I have both powders and capsules here. Love them all. Now I will say the powders hit much harder than the capsules

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
100% with you here. People can say fan boy all they want but I have both powders and capsules here. Love them all. Now I will say the powders hit much harder than the capsules
Yes, but the pills work for that mid day pick me up so well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, but the pills work for that mid day pick me up so well.
I keep the pills in my gym bag for after noon cardio

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Olympus Labs finalizing their updated Endure

The company should be releasing
- No Mercy (non-stim Pump Powder)
- Possible Non-Stim Nootropic Pump PILL product
- I am Supreme (not the black magic edition that is the rebranded Re1gn) this is the newest Pre with novelty stims
- OL was also beta-testing new protein powders via their Instagram Story

Nutrabio dropping a 3rd flavor of Alpha EAA Friday at the Arnold

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tried a couple of new thing I picked up with kroger woohoo markdown stickers today..

1st. stumptown nitro cold brew coffee for $0.99. this might be among the strongest coffee I have tried, it says infused with nitrogen-I have no clue what that does?

2nd. GTS KOMBUCHA organic and raw multi-green...16 fl oz bottle 2- 8oz serving size, bottle was $3.29 I got it for $0.99. taste is pretty nice for a greens product, I usually have to hold my nose to get that kind of drink down.

got 4 of each.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tried a couple of new thing I picked up with kroger woohoo markdown stickers today..

1st. stumptown nitro cold brew coffee for $0.99. this might be among the strongest coffee I have tried, it says infused with nitrogen-I have no clue what that does?

2nd. GTS KOMBUCHA organic and raw multi-green...16 fl oz bottle 2- 8oz serving size, bottle was $3.29 I got it for $0.99. taste is pretty nice for a greens product, I usually have to hold my nose to get that kind of drink down.

got 4 of each.
Stumptown is awesome.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nitrogen improves the taste. Almost gives it a more thicker taste/mouthfeel. And, since it’s a cold brew, it tends to already have a less acidic taste then conventional coffee.

Stumptown is great. Snowing in Space is probably my favorite. I believe they use 12oz cans, with around 300mg of caffeine per can

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've got a high stim tolerance and I felt stim affect from can of stumptown...If krogers has more for $0.99 tomorrow I will buy more...

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Isn't this 11KT? Thought it was not legal to sell?
I think it’s in the gray area but legal. Believe me, Pat is not releasing anything that’s not legal. Just expensive to source raws. 11-KT acetate can be found and is much cheaper than this product. Is this new product that much better than an acetate product? That’s the question.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s in the gray area but legal. Believe me, Pat is not releasing anything that’s not legal. Just expensive to source raws. 11-KT acetate can be found and is much cheaper than this product. Is this new product that much better than an acetate product? That’s the question.
Exactly. It is supposed to be stronger. I will say all over 11 products only last 2 weeks at a decent dose. If this lasts a full month like his other sprays and is stronger than that will help justify the cost

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. It is supposed to be stronger. I will say all over 11 products only last 2 weeks at a decent dose. If this lasts a full month like his other sprays and is stronger than that will help justify the cost
Very true. It’s the same oz as UR spray which lasts me 3ish weeks at 60-80 sprays a day. Normally split am/pm. Not sure how many sprays is suggested as directions just says spray a thin layer. Might be able to get away with 25 sprays am and 25 pm which would make it a decent run. I might give it a go if I get extra funds. Never been letdown by a prototype product yet.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
11-KT products really only need to be taken once a day. Typically in the morning when you wake up. I'm thinking one bottle will last maybe 3 weeks. If i had the funds, I would buy two bottles for a legit cycle. I know once in awhile they do run flash sales on their products. I'm just going to wait on this one.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea $125 is insane, no matter how much better it may be IMO. I understand RAWS are expensive and it’s also expensive if you are first to bring it to market. Hopefully he can sell it for longer than what seems like 3 weeks.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
edit: I'm wrong. (I thought the new compound in the spray was not 11-KT based but based on a different compound outside of testosterone. I would suggest buying this stuff ASAP if you want it, because I do not see how it will stay available for all that long...but hopefully I'm wrong again)

According to every interpretation of DASCA I've seen/heard, this 11-KT derivative should be considered illegal. I'm not sure what reasoning PA is using to argue that it is legal, but I really don't think it is in the FDA/DEA's eyes.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
edit: I'm wrong. (I thought the new compound in the spray was not 11-KT based but based on a different compound outside of testosterone. I would suggest buying this stuff ASAP if you want it, because I do not see how it will stay available for all that long...but hopefully I'm wrong again)

According to every interpretation of DASCA I've seen/heard, this 11-KT derivative should be considered illegal. I'm not sure what reasoning PA is using to argue that it is legal, but I really don't think it is in the FDA/DEA's eyes.
Yeah, we'll see what happens. The FDA watches PA like a hawk. Look at what happened to Clearshot v2. There was nothing in there that should've been considered illegal yet all of the sudden was told to stop making it.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm considering ordering an 11kt product. Got access to one that's about 55+ shipping. Is it a worth it? I'm still doing research on it, but my guts telling me to grab a bottle, or 2 if its that good. From what ive read it helps you lean out in the midsection fairly quickly.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm considering ordering an 11kt product. Got access to one that's about 55+ shipping. Is it a worth it? I'm still doing research on it, but my guts telling me to grab a bottle, or 2 if its that good. From what ive read it helps you lean out in the midsection fairly quickly.
wondering the same....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For $55 + shipping and you have the cash, grab it. You can always resell it later for more than that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking for my first non stim fat burner after rubbish radiate that got fooled into buying over hype- how grains help me as instagram link dont work
Studies have shown that GOP standardized to 15% 6-Paradol can improve fat expenditure in a few ways:
Conversion of White Adipose Tissue to Brown Adipose Tissue:
When we talk about fat in our body, there is actually 2 types of stored fat. White adipose tissue is all of that stored body fat that you so commonly see around your mid-section. Brown adipose tissue is made up of much smaller cells than white adipose tissue and activation of the Brown Adipose Tissue results in increased fat burning. Studies have shown that the 6 Paradol extract found in HPS Parøslim can convert your stored body fat (White adipose tissue) into Brown Adipose Tissue, forcing your body to use stored fat as energy (burn it off!) The more brown adipose tissue you have, the more white fat your body will continuously use as energy, thus making your daily energy expenditure higher aka a massive boost in your metabolism WITHOUT CAFFEINE OR DANGEROUS STIMULANTS commonly used & abused for weight loss.
This brings us to the 2nd way Paroslim helps us burn fat:
Increased metabolic rate at rest.
Studies show that GOP can also increase metabolism WITHOUT any increase in exercise! .
“...SO you’re saying this pill will help me burn more calories without even going to the gym?” Yes... we are. .
A recent study found that 30mg of GOP can increase your daily energy expenditure by almost 100 calories! (Parøslim contains 35mg per capsule). This study found that the increased “browning” of white adipose tissue had a profound effect on fat loss and metabolic rate without any exercise! This means Paroslim can increase your calories burned in a day without worrying about doing any exercise.
We suggest 1-2 capsules of Parøslim per day which would help users burn an additional 700-1400 calories per week just from taking 1-2 tiny capsules

There is also more info on the product page: https://hpssupps.com/products/paroslim

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Studies have shown that GOP standardized to 15% 6-Paradol can improve fat expenditure in a few ways:
When we talk about fat in our body, there is actually 2 types of stored fat. White adipose tissue is all of that stored body fat that you so commonly see around your mid-section. Brown adipose tissue is made up of much smaller cells than white adipose tissue and activation of the Brown Adipose Tissue results in increased fat burning. Studies have shown that the 6 Paradol extract found in HPS Parøslim can convert your stored body fat (White adipose tissue) into Brown Adipose Tissue, forcing your body to use stored fat as energy (burn it off!) The more brown adipose tissue you have, the more white fat your body will continuously use as energy, thus making your daily energy expenditure higher aka a massive boost in your metabolism WITHOUT CAFFEINE OR DANGEROUS STIMULANTS commonly used & abused for weight loss.
Studies show that GOP can also increase metabolism WITHOUT any increase in exercise! .
“...SO you’re saying this pill will help me burn more calories without even going to the gym?” Yes... we are. .
A recent study found that 30mg of GOP can increase your daily energy expenditure by almost 100 calories! (Parøslim contains 35mg per capsule). This study found that the increased “browning” of white adipose tissue had a profound effect on fat loss and metabolic rate without any exercise! This means Paroslim can increase your calories burned in a day without worrying about doing any exercise.
We suggest 1-2 capsules of Parøslim per day which would help users burn an additional 700-1400 calories per week just from taking 1-2 tiny capsules

There is also more info on the product page: https://hpssupps.com/products/paroslim
Nice one - im sold so how i buy this in uk and its ok to combine with non stim fat burners..? Or yohime stim
Issue is i suffer stubborn belly fat

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

700-1400 calories does not should like much about a 1.5lbs a month, but in a year's time, 18lbs is a lot of fat with no additional exercise !!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice one - im sold so how i buy this in uk and its ok to combine with non stim fat burners..? Or yohime stim
Issue is i suffer stubborn belly fat
Yes it’s ok. Highly stackable ingredient. Will go great with anything (even products that may already contain GOP) but will go great with Lipøshield, Innøslim (available mid March) and our stim burner coming out in time for summer. For UK you’ll have to order from strong who ships internationally. I just sent them an order today so they’ll have it available on their site in about a week. Or you can check out what shipping rates are on our site to UK. Or you can ask a local retailer or email predator or another international retailer to pick us up!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I like the idea of converting white to brown fat, I will be trying this out!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tell me more ...
It's all in the writeup. BRITE (original version) was released in 2013, the first product on the market to address browning of white fat. While insanely effective, it was a cumbersome liquid. Took me some years, and a lot of new research, to find the whole combination of pathways that maximize browning/conversion to BRITE cells, and to make it something that we could cap.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any guess on how this may act compared to 11kt or any differences?
I would imagine stronger for sure. Going to have a higher binding affinity at the androgen receptor because of the 1,4 diene flatting out the “larger end” of the steroid molecule.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine stronger for sure. Going to have a higher binding affinity at the androgen receptor because of the 1,4 diene flatting out the “larger end” of the steroid molecule.
Do you see much more effective compare to 11-oxo at 600mg per day?

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
myo-stack-blackstonelabs_1_1024x.png

label-myo-stack_1_1_1024x.png

Doesn't seem that innovating or am I wrong? Also LOL @ 89.99 a bottle