The New Product Release Thread

bbartsche

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may have heard a little birdie whisper into my ear that there are going to be some pretty dope sales on some supps starting tomorrow. The Solution is the man who can hook you up.
Can drop a few details on what I have been told I can share.
BOGO Blender Bottles
25% off BSN, ON,MAN Sports
BOGO ON Celsius products

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may have heard a little birdie whisper into my ear that there are going to be some pretty dope sales on some supps starting tomorrow. The Solution is the man who can hook you up.
Can drop a few details on what I have been told I can share.
BOGO Blender Bottles
25% off BSN, ON,MAN Sports
BOGO ON Celsius products
Yeah that birdie told me about an awesome xtend deal and the rule 1 proteins even the isolate

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just ordered Fullblitz w/free 7 day vaso blitz grape bubblegum, and used bob15!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just ordered Fullblitz w/free 7 day vaso blitz grape bubblegum, and used bob15!
Was just about to write that!

Fullblitz goes live ltoday!
Intro Deal will include:
- Free Shipping
- Free 7 Serving Sample of VasoBlitz

Coupon: Bob15 (Save 15% OFF) + Both above
Should be right around $34 for a tub

Flavors: Grape BubbleGum
Rainbow Candy
Blue Raz

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We live in a world where the mind set is more is ALWAYS better.
“Milligrams & Kilograms: the more you take, the more you make - it’s a lifestyle!”
-Chad Wesley Smith, trolling the lifestyle brands in the fitness industry

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wasn't there a post where some guy did 800 or 900mg and said it hurt?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s the point ? Study’s were some on 300 mg.
I’ve double dosed vaso6 before (600mg instead of 300mg) and noticed a big time difference in vascularity, fullness and duration of pump.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Painful pumps during training are the best. I’ve only had a handful of prepackaged supplements that ever came close to what I make for myself at home, or what something like anavar can do.

A Gram of Vaso6... should rival that stuff for pump. Do we know any other ingredients or is this our only preview for now?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Painful pumps during training are the best. I’ve only had a handful of prepackaged supplements that ever came close to what I make for myself at home, or what something like anavar can do.

A Gram of Vaso6... should rival that stuff for pump. Do we know any other ingredients or is this our only preview for now?
Infinergy dicaffeine malate, TeaCrine, and Dynamine.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That NO Mercy looks like I'll be guaranteed to be 'sweepin legs' all over the gym. Good night, Danielson.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Got a chance to talk to Doug Miller, Pat, and Shane (From Stack3d) at the Merica Labz Booth this weekend.
Core and Merica Labz has a LOT in the works starting with their SNAX line featuring their beef jerky. They also have another 4 flavors of Merica energy they want out by Q3 (Cream Soda, Cherry Cola, and 2 more), and a massive 20g scoop size amino acid product they are finalizing.

Should be a great year for the company

And they are supposedly bringing back dmha red white and boom!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2104.JPG

24g Pro, 9g Cho, 3g Fat for package.

In case anyone cares, this was the best beef jerky I’ve ever had in my life, and only $5. Didn’t even realize it was Branch Warren’s til I got home from the Arnold, but he made a damn fine product. Will be ordering some more.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So not so much new Product but Shawn Roadan now is sponsored. By olimp. No more Owning o-tech labs !?!

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 180334

24g Pro, 9g Cho, 3g Fat for package.

In case anyone cares, this was the best beef jerky I’ve ever had in my life, and only $5. Didn’t even realize it was Branch Warren’s til I got home from the Arnold, but he made a damn fine product. Will be ordering some more.
Yeah, been following them for a while and it was great to meet him. Had some beef sticks at the Arnold and just ordered 3 more boxes yesterday.

bubbabignuts

bubbabignuts

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m not really into stim-free pres but no mercy looks awesome. Just add some caffeine to it and BAM. I wonder if no mercy will be made to stack with the new I Am Suprem3 or if it’ll already be a pretty complete pre

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m not really into stim-free pres but no mercy looks awesome. Just add some caffeine to it and BAM. I wonder if no mercy will be made to stack with the new I Am Suprem3 or if it’ll already be a pretty complete pre
Non-BME I Am Suprem3 will be pump-heavy on its own. That said, half-dose No Mercy + half-dose IAS (either version) will stack beautifully, for anyone who wants a ton of pump but lower stim.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Honestly that no mercy profile is crazy awesome. Ol outdid themselves even with their already high standards

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How does s7 compare to spectra both from the same raw supplier and both claim for pump.? If any one can chime in.
S7 is more for performance and spectra would be more for antioxidant effects. There appears to be some overlap, but the s7 appears (if I’m reading it correct) to be like spectra specifically extracted and dosed with nitric oxide and performance in mind.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
MAN ISO Pancakes & Syurp Limited Edition flavor
will be pricey to buy direct

Pancakes ‘N Syrup ISO-Protein include one tub for $54.99, two tubs for $99.98 with a free metal shaker, and six tubs for $39.99 each plus a free shaker, funnel, and shipping.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MAN ISO Pancakes & Syurp Limited Edition flavor
will be pricey to buy direct

Pancakes ‘N Syrup ISO-Protein include one tub for $54.99, two tubs for $99.98 with a free metal shaker, and six tubs for $39.99 each plus a free shaker, funnel, and shipping.
Pricey is an understatement! I can get 2 big tubs of pes select shipped for 1 2lb of that at the same price. Unreal.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pricey is an understatement! I can get 2 big tubs of pes select shipped for 1 2lb of that at the same price. Unreal.
I got a text yesterday about this. I thought it was a sale lol. I know it is an isolate, but still. I wish MAN would have better deals on their stuff. I just went through 3 bags of Unicorn Milk clean protein for the past few months and it was great. I got it at an awesome price, not from MAN though.

That OL non stim is going to be in my rotation for sure!

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
No Mercy From OL

I struggle to find how an accute consumption of peak02 is beneficial.
It's supposed to be taken everyday in order to attain saturation (same as BA and creatine).
So why put it in a pump product which by definition won't be taken every day ? Same goes for Peak X from Core, similar products aiming for pump/performance which is great, but unpractical.

Unless you have bulk peak02 to keep saturation on off days, but anyway... disappointing.

So finally what do we have that is really relevant ? Citrulline, and taurine, but they are inexpensive and can easily be taken by themselves. S7 looks like a meme ingredient, not to mention that scientists are investigating the potential harmful effect of having too much antioxydant, so that may be a concern for some users already getting a good diet/supplementation. And if that wasn't enough they also put tart cherry.

That only leaves us with vaso6 and kanna ease for the price tag.

Also disapointed with the design/marketing of the product. OL should have respected the brand design (warrior inspired). Going on the flashy and colourfull route, i hope they don't become like Sparta.

I love OL products but for once their innovation does not appeal to me. I'll stay the good old way with agmatine, glycerol, vinpocetine and citrulline.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
You answered your own question.. Buy in bulk from Primaforce, or get it from other products for example Xtend Elite has 2g of Peak02, if I combine that with no Mercy i get 4g peak02 the studied dose.

If you don't like the ingredient or product then there is plenty more for all of us to use and consume.
To each their own, nobody is forcing you to buy it. Do not write something off without giving it a fair chance
Sorry i edited my post in the meantime.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I struggle to find how an accute consumption of peak02 is beneficial.
It's supposed to be taken everyday in order to attain saturation (same as BA and creatine).
So why put it in a pump product which by definition won't be taken every day ? Same goes for Peak X from Core, similar products aiming for pump/performance which is great, but unpractical.

Unless you have bulk peak02 to keep saturation on off days, but anyway... disappointing.

So finally what do we have that is really relevant ? Citrulline, and taurine, but they are inexpensive and can easily be taken by themselves. S7 looks like a meme ingredient, not to mention that scientists are investigating the potential harmful effect of having too much antioxydant, so that may be a concern for some users already getting a good diet/supplementation. And if that wasn't enough they also put tart cherry.

That only leaves us with vaso6 and kanna ease for the price tag.

Also disapointed with the design/marketing of the product. OL should have respected the brand design (warrior inspired). Going on the flashy and colourfull route, i hope they don't become like Sparta.

I love OL products but for once their innovation does not appeal to me. I'll stay the good old way with agmatine, glycerol, vinpocetine and citrulline.
This design idea looks like it's inspired by GHOST in a way. Party fukboi raver workout product.

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
This design idea looks like it's inspired by GHOST in a way. Party fukboi raver workout product.
Absolutely agree with this, but at least Ghost pump is top rated in its category and its formula is pratical.