The New Product Release Thread

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is nothing innovative with blackstone period.
Why anyone would give them their money is beyond me.
Seriously. I can get MassMax on sale and get actual results. Haven't a clue if PJ's $90 bottle works as advertised. It's not even worth trying at 33% off like they run often. Hell even 50% would make it $45 a bottle plus ship.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted about this product a few months ago without seeing the label and said it would be rubbish then...

And it is

Who would have thought

Guess the Black Stone legion will buy it and claim its the best thing ever

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1st Ingredient is underdosed

2nd Ingredient was in ebol way back when and I do like that one.... but for $89.99 Nah. That product costs about $7 max to make labels and shipping included. Probably way less given they’re likely producing 5-10 thousand bottles a clip
Even with 3rd party/supply chain/distribution costs, those are still quite healthy margins lol

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Even with 3rd party/supply chain/distribution costs, those are still quite healthy margins lol
By those margin guidelines, I should be charging $200-$250 a bottle for most of my stuff.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That looks nice, like a gda with a little fat burning addition.
I was thinking the same thing. 300mg berberine per cap is a great number - about the perfect dose for those with gut sensitivity, and 6 full weeks for those who tolerate 2 caps/day. Pretty neat looking.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s a GDA though, I still like the old shift formula for fat loss.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s a GDA though, I still like the old shift formula for fat loss.
Yeah, don’t we have enough GDA’s? And are these worthwhile does for fat foss? Grains of paradise down 75%? I don’t start feeling the heat until 50mg+

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1st Ingredient is underdosed

2nd Ingredient was in ebol way back when and I do like that one.... but for $89.99 Nah. That product costs about $7 max to make labels and shipping included. Probably way less given they’re likely producing 5-10 thousand bottles a clip
That dere 100:1 rhaponticum carthamoides extract is supercheap on Alibaba

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I Hate how companies use pre workout names that invoke negativity. I know it would be silly to name an intense product "Colorful Unicorn", but calling something "Hate", "Evil Darkness", "Murder", what signals does it send lol.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I Hate how companies use pre workout names that invoke negativity. I know it would be silly to name an intense product "Colorful Unicorn", but calling something "Hate", "Evil Darkness", "Murder", what signals does it send lol.
Roid Rage - lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm naming mine "Work Ready"

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would name one “2 in the pink 1 in the stink”
That **** would fly off the shelves

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, don’t we have enough GDA’s? And are these worthwhile does for fat foss? Grains of paradise down 75%? I don’t start feeling the heat until 50mg+
Yea— it’s an underdosed GDA and now an underdosed fat burner... scratching my head. Shift was phenomenal . They should have just made a GDA if they wanted to. Do the math on those % extracts and Don’t be fooled.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couldn’t agree more. I cringed when I saw that.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ETA mid March. This mock shows 60 capsules which unfortunately is a design error and unfortunately got printed on the labels. Good thing I didn’t run a pre order bc it would have been delayed. Innøslim will be 30 capsules, not 60, but everything else you see on there is correct
InnoMock3.JPG
just a straight 250mg per capsule serving of Innøslim

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m gonna call my preworkout “Blowjob” and it’s going to have a bunch of chesty anime waifus all over the tub.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I wish oleaburn was dosed higher but still great
Same. Too high causes stomach discomfort (if empty stomach) for some though. I’ve noticed that at 500mg OLE extracted for 25% oleuropein

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never cared about Ghost products but that fat burner looks solid.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Stahhhhhhp

The more respectable, stim-free version would be M’lady ?
Pump M’lady

And that one will have a winking futanari girl on it...

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is getting some good reviews on instagram

Personally, throwing in vaso6 in these natty products is probably just to get people thinking they ‘working ‘ because of the pump from the vaso

Each to there own

IMG_5244.JPG

IMG_5243.JPG

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is getting some good reviews on instagram

Personally, throwing in vaso6 in these natty products is probably just to get people thinking they ‘working ‘ because of the pump from the vaso

Each to there own

View attachment 180159
View attachment 180160
Pure garbage. Bunch of underdosed crap. With KSM to make you feel tired and Vaso 6 to make you think it works.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Someone ought to just put creatine, betaine, beta alanine, citrulline, agmatine, arginine, carnitine, leucine into one product. And then guanidinylaminopropionic acid, UA, PA and ArA all together into another and sell them as a stack.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pure garbage. Bunch of underdosed crap. With KSM to make you feel tired and Vaso 6 to make you think it works.
In all fairness, KSM is one of the most diverse and well studied/proven supplements out there. Splitting the dose may help if you feel tired from it, but I do see an argument for some people just wanting to use standalone ashwagandha so they can dose it however/whenever they want (split, all in the evening, etc.).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
quest bars are on sale at krogers 3 for $5...

dollar tree had detour bars 30gm protein, lower sugar today, probably will be a one off, once they are gone...but who knows?

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is exactly underdosed? High dose of VASO6, pretty decent dose of KSM-66 and 100mg of laxogenin is not too bad either. It is overpriced af though

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What is exactly underdosed? High dose of VASO6, pretty decent dose of KSM-66 and 100mg of laxogenin is not too bad either. It is overpriced af though
I would like to try it, just not buy it ....

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In all fairness, KSM is one of the most diverse and well studied/proven supplements out there. Splitting the dose may help if you feel tired from it, but I do see an argument for some people just wanting to use standalone ashwagandha so they can dose it however/whenever they want (split, all in the evening, etc.).
Yeah, KSM is popping up everywhere, but it’s so cheap that it’s easy just to add to a product if a person wants to