• First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Supplement Circus !!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I struggle to find how an accute consumption of peak02 is beneficial.
It's supposed to be taken everyday in order to attain saturation (same as BA and creatine).
So why put it in a pump product which by definition won't be taken every day ? Same goes for Peak X from Core, similar products aiming for pump/performance which is great, but unpractical.

Unless you have bulk peak02 to keep saturation on off days, but anyway... disappointing.

So finally what do we have that is really relevant ? Citrulline, and taurine, but they are inexpensive and can easily be taken by themselves. S7 looks like a meme ingredient, not to mention that scientists are investigating the potential harmful effect of having too much antioxydant, so that may be a concern for some users already getting a good diet/supplementation. And if that wasn't enough they also put tart cherry.

That only leaves us with vaso6 and kanna ease for the price tag.

Also disapointed with the design/marketing of the product. OL should have respected the brand design (warrior inspired). Going on the flashy and colourfull route, i hope they don't become like Sparta.

I love OL products but for once their innovation does not appeal to me. I'll stay the good old way with agmatine, glycerol, vinpocetine and citrulline.
I like your post man- what pump product you recommend?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's supposed to be taken everyday in order to attain saturation (same as BA and creatine).
So why put it in a pump product which by definition won't be taken every day ? Same goes for Peak X from Core, similar products aiming for pump/performance which is great, but unpractical.

Unless you have bulk peak02 to keep saturation on off days, but anyway... disappointing.

So finally what do we have that is really relevant ? Citrulline, and taurine, but they are inexpensive and can easily be taken by themselves. S7 looks like a meme ingredient, not to mention that scientists are investigating the potential harmful effect of having too much antioxydant, so that may be a concern for some users already getting a good diet/supplementation. And if that wasn't enough they also put tart cherry.

Also disapointed with the design/marketing of the product. OL should have respected the brand design (warrior inspired). Going on the flashy and colourfull route, i hope they don't become like Sparta.

I love OL products but for once their innovation does not appeal to me. I'll stay the good old way with agmatine, glycerol, vinpocetine and citrulline.
Peak02 has positive data when dosed at 1g per day for 28 days, given it does appear to have a “build up” effect in the body - people generally train 4-6 times per week and over the course of 28 days you are in fact consuming an efficacious amount of the ingredient.

S7 will publish their data on the ingredient shortly until then, I am unable to make further comment - but once its out you will understand why it is effective , despite the low dose.

The price tag is not crazy to get all these trademarked ingredients, at effective dosages as well as big doses of citrulline and taurine in an amazing tasting drink.

But at the end of the day - each to their own.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 180334

24g Pro, 9g Cho, 3g Fat for package.

In case anyone cares, this was the best beef jerky I’ve ever had in my life, and only $5. Didn’t even realize it was Branch Warren’s til I got home from the Arnold, but he made a damn fine product. Will be ordering some more.
too late this year, it's already gone...but my son in law is a huge bow hunter and every year makes up a batch of venison jerky...if I remember next year I will send you some to try!!!

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Peak02 has positive data when dosed at 1g per day for 28 days, given it does appear to have a “build up” effect in the body - people generally train 4-6 times per week and over the course of 28 days you are in fact consuming an efficacious amount of the ingredient.

S7 will publish their data on the ingredient shortly until then, I am unable to make further comment - but once its out you will understand why it is effective , despite the low dose.

The price tag is not crazy to get all these trademarked ingredients, at effective dosages as well as big doses of citrulline and taurine in an amazing tasting drink.

Is there a release date for No Mercy?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Within a couple weeks, Controlled Labs will be dropping a brand new preworkout - White Warped!

White Flash, between the tremendous pumps and flavoring, was our finest pre to date - I’ve been told this will be even more righteous.

Profile unreleased yet, but look for opportunities and specifics in the Company Promo soon. I believe there will be 3 different flavors offered.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Within a couple weeks, Controlled Labs will be dropping a brand new preworkout - White Warped!

White Flash, between the tremendous pumps and flavoring, was our finest pre to date - I’ve been told this will be even more righteous.

Profile unreleased yet, but look for opportunities and specifics in the Company Promo soon. I believe there will be 3 different flavors offered.
I’m really nervous this isn’t going to be better than White Flash.

But I should trust Synapsin

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I haven’t even seen the profile yet, so I can only go on what the boss claims, but he seems hyped for it.

Please Cherry Limeade.
Cherry limeade pre from CL and TAKE. MY. MONEY.
That is most definitely my favorite Flash flavor! So good. I’ll release more details as soon as I get them ?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I have faith, but ya White Flash has been a go to for me recently. Interested in this.

I haven’t even seen the profile yet, so I can only go on what the boss claims, but he seems hyped for it.

That is most definitely my favorite Flash flavor! So good. I’ll release more details as soon as I get them ?
In for more info.

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thank you for saving me having to post it.

I wonder if the people who bitch about this have ever used peak O2?

I have used peak O2 in quake, i train between 3-4 times a week and i definitely noticed a difference on it... so im stoked to see it in this and really hope to see it in other formulas in the future.

also how tf can you say a pump product "by definition" wont be taken every day... The definition is that its a pump product you can take it whenever the fk you want a pump. (to the OP not you)

The only thing missing... is OL actually selling the product lol.any idea for release date?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
WTF? They approved "Special K" as a drug?
Screenshot_20190305-204939_Yahoo%20News.jpeg

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Definitely will be looking out for this one. White Flash is the tits.

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Agmatine in preworkouts in 2019 is like arginine in preworkouts in 2019. It also has no worldwide compliance. The ingredients you suggested in replacement of the expensive ingredients we used don't make much sense to further any points since glycerol costs next to nothing. Agmatine doesn't work..

Read the PR release we put out to understand the new direction of branding which i call the evolution of branding if anything. It still utilizes the underutilized concept of storytelling which is popular in other industries but this one. This industry is based off a 2000 model. We're here to change that and be disruptive while carrying our forte of industry first ingredients and cutting edge formulations. Our model going forward is to be user centric and we have split the products in to hardcore series (with hardcore packaging) and a more premium lifestyle series. The PR release will answer all your questions though.

Seriously don't understand why people doubt ingredients with human data and praise ingredients with no applicable data like the ingredients you suggested. Try the product and i'm sure you will be impressed. The product is loaded and more advanced / multifaceted than any other product in its category

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agmatine in preworkouts in 2019 is like arginine in preworkouts in 2019. It also has no worldwide compliance. The ingredients you suggested in replacement of the expensive ingredients we used don't make much sense to further any points since glycerol costs next to nothing. Agmatine doesn't work..
Will it be removed from the next revamp of Reign/IAS? Also, do you buy any of the reported nootropic benefits? People are all over reddit using it to potentiate other compounds

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Will it be removed from the next revamp of Reign/IAS? Also, do you buy any of the reported nootropic benefits? People are all over reddit using it to potentiate other compounds
Thanks for this post. This is very interesting to me and I look forward to diving into these effects.

Olympus Labs, I am curious what led to the conclusion Agmatine does not work. Is there some new research? Not arguing with you but seems like an odd statement considering it is in one of your current formulas. While I’ve never used it on its own to truly test, I have enjoyed many products that include it.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
OL Levels
This will be the new I Am Supreme pre with the exotic stims

The full unveiling of Olympus Labs Levels is coming in just a few days on Friday the 8th of this month

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for this post. This is very interesting to me and I look forward to diving into these effects.

Olympus Labs, I am curious what led to the conclusion Agmatine does not work. Is there some new research? Not arguing with you but seems like an odd statement considering it is in one of your current formulas. While I’ve never used it on its own to truly test, I have enjoyed many products that include it.
Not intending to speak for the company, but it lacks the human data that ingredients like Citrulline have.

Also, given Agmatine’s non-compliance in Europe (maybe just UK, but I think Europe as well), it potentially limits OL from an international distribution perspective

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not intending to speak for the company, but it lacks the human data that ingredients like Citrulline have.

Also, given Agmatine’s non-compliance in Europe (maybe just UK, but I think Europe as well), it potentially limits OL from an international distribution perspective
For me, the issue with Europe is what the major problem here is.

Even citrulline has extremely uneven study results with some showing its promising while others show absolutely zero benefits for what we all usually use it for

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
N1= Agmatine works for my pumps very well. Just putting that out there.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
N1= Agmatine works for my pumps very well. Just putting that out there.
Same here.

I’ll be honest though I prefer it at other times than pre, usually near carbs. I’m probably still just influenced by my first use, but old school MAN Sports Blue Print of R-ala + Agmatine upon waking worked great so I’ve stuck with that or with my during workout carbs when I use Agmatine in bulk.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I personally prefer agmatine over Citrulline for pumps

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody know why agmatine is noncompliant?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anybody know why agmatine is noncompliant?
I think it’s because they consider agmatine a “novel food”. There has to be evidence of consumption prior to some date in 1997 (iirc) and if there’s not, then you need to apply for novel food approval

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plus didn’t someone in Germany die and they linked it with agmatine supplementation

I may be way off but I remember something like that

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Plus didn’t someone in Germany die and they linked it with agmatine supplementation

I may be way off but I remember something like that
Interested to hear more on this as it’s a staple of mine for some years now

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Limited Edition Myofusion Chocolate Hazelnut MyoFusion coming back

2lb and 4lb tubs for $38.49 and $65.99 respectively.
You can get a rep's 20% off code to make it a bit better in price (DOUG20)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Read the PR release we put out to understand the new direction of branding which i call the evolution of branding if anything. It still utilizes the underutilized concept of storytelling which is popular in other industries but this one. This industry is based off a 2000 model. We're here to change that and be disruptive while carrying our forte of industry first ingredients and cutting edge formulations. Our model going forward is to be user centric and we have split the products in to hardcore series (with hardcore packaging) and a more premium lifestyle series. The PR release will answer all your questions though.

Seriously don't understand why people doubt ingredients with human data and praise ingredients with no applicable data like the ingredients you suggested. Try the product and i'm sure you will be impressed. The product is loaded and more advanced / multifaceted than any other product in its category
Agmatine has a good analgesic effect for me personally.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, right now I'm using blood rush by centurion labs and I'm pleased with it.
Looks pants with that much norvaline suprised your brain not hurting cells gone. Anyway back on topic. Dont say **** about another brand if the product your using is far worse

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards

Maybe people doubt these ingredients because nowadays studies don't mean a lot since most are biased? And because it's hard to believe that extracts of simple fruits and veggies that any serious gym goer consumes everyday in large quantities are so exceptional when they come in a powder form?

Funny having this talk while vaso6 is the reason why compound solution just got sued.

I agree that the product is more "advanced" than most and as I said I like most of your products. But being sophisticated doesn't mean it is optimal for the price tag nor that the label makes sense. Peak02 would have been a better addition to triumph or another true "every day supp".

As for agmatine I believe your reasons are more compliance/distribution related because most users notice a bigger difference in pump and well being (as seen in the previous replies on this thread) than with other "science backed" supps.

But again maybe I'm disappointed because your company usually sets the bar quite high.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Limited Edition Myofusion Chocolate Hazelnut MyoFusion coming back

2lb and 4lb tubs for $38.49 and $65.99 respectively.
You can get a rep's 20% off code to make it a bit better in price (DOUG20)
Will the OG vanilla be back!? That was my all time favorite

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
Looks pants with that much norvaline suprised your brain not hurting cells gone. Anyway back on topic. Dont say **** about another brand if the product your using is far worse
My brain hurts more from your reasoning about critical thinking.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posted this in the wrong thread yday....
9EDC6EF8-63BE-4A44-B873-3BEA17EBE8D9.jpeg

FWIW agmatine has always provided me with the best pumps of any standalone ingredient. I can get keeping it out of No Mercy for the compliance issue but to say it doesn’t work is incorrect.

Will Levels still have agmass? I’m geuinely excited for Levels or the non black magic edition of reign

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Posted this in the wrong thread yday....
View attachment 180432
FWIW agmatine has always provided me with the best pumps of any standalone ingredient. I can get keeping it out of No Mercy for the compliance issue but to say it doesn’t work is incorrect.

Will Levels still have agmass? I’m geuinely excited for Levels or the non black magic edition of reign
OL with how much they are expanding into the international market it would not make sense for them to include agmatine.
Due to how hard it is to get into customs overseas. They would have to make a second formula or reformulation of that product just for the International market.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see Hi-Tech have released a multi. Is it a replacement for Anavite under the HTP name?

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
OL with how much they are expanding into the international market it would not make sense for them to include agmatine.
Due to how hard it is to get into customs overseas. They would have to make a second formula or reformulation of that product just for the International market.
Yep. Some brands have had shipments stopped at the border. And online retailers in EU are getting cracked down on as well. Also probably why they’ll take melatonin out of their sleep aid

https://www.nutraingredients.com/Article/2018/02/23/Not-authorised-Majority-of-online-traders-are-selling-non-compliant-supplements-finds-European-Commission-investigation

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is their a HBCD + EAA product available anymore? Something like 25g carbs, 10g EAA’s?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And yet here in the U.K. you can just walk in off the street and buy sarms. Infact you could/can buy superdrol off the shelf in some shops

Yet agmatine, all hell breaks loose

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is their a HBCD + EAA product available anymore? Something like 25g carbs, 10g EAA’s?
Intracell
Granite do recovery

Off the top of my head

Otherwise just buy both in bulk and add them together then you can adjust the carbs

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
And yet here in the U.K. you can just walk in off the street and buy sarms. Infact you could/can buy superdrol off the shelf in some shops

lol.
Intracell
Granite do recovery

Off the top of my head

Otherwise just buy both in bulk and add them together then you can adjust the carbs
Thanks for the suggestions. Not a fan of the Intracell formula (esp for the cost) and Granite is alright, but looking for a bit more carbs + EAA’s.

Yeah, bulk is usually the way to go. Was just curious if some combo product came out that I may have missed

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

See also: nootropics. As you say, you can legally buy SARMS & PH’s but even something like noopept is now a prescribed drug under the psychoactive substances act, LOL

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree that the product is more "advanced" than most and as I said I like most of your products. But being sophisticated doesn't mean it is optimal for the price tag nor that the label makes sense. Peak02 would have been a better addition to triumph or another true "every day supp".

But again maybe I'm disappointed because your company usually sets the bar quite high.
Considering most people work out majority of the week and that Peak O2 reaches saturation rather quick (with studies backing up efficacy) I think it fits well in a preworkout. I mean if you want things that are literally only beneficial from one dose the list would probably be a bit limiting.

I agree I would personally prefer it probably in some sort of daily Tr1umph like product, but I love the stuff preworkout for the consistency of dosing considering there are no great daily ergogen products easily available currently.

Also kind of funny you are critical when the pre you enjoy right now is powered by arginine, beet root, and 1.5g Citrulline malate (at least it’s decently dosed agmatine and glycerol I guess.....).

lol.

Thanks for the suggestions. Not a fan of the Intracell formula (esp for the cost) and Granite is alright, but looking for a bit more carbs + EAA’s.

Yeah, bulk is usually the way to go. Was just curious if some combo product came out that I may have missed
Outbreak Antidote is 24g carbs (just dextrose though) + 12g EAA + Actigin. A little expensive though so I haven’t purchased. I pretty much just buy EAAs and carbs separate I’ve yet to find a combo product that fits my personal qualifications.