The New Product Release Thread

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you for posting the labels side by side for comparison.

Looks like Warped will be less pump-focused and a much tidier energy+focus blend. 2 forms of caffeine + Hup A and more Tyrosine is going to deliver a much better zone than White Flash, which labors under a suppressive 100mg L-Theanine IMHO. It will be interesting to see how the reduced Citruline/Agmatine + Spectra & Taurine combo equates to better or worse pump promotion than Flash (which is really good already). I suspect Warped will be almost as good as Flash in pumps, but with a better energy kick & focus.

Also a huge point of contention: this is FIFTY PERCENT (50%) more servings than Flash for what should be a comparable price point per tub. Controlled Labs products are designed to be modular. Green Might & Glycergrow2 would make even stronger pumps, and a few caps of Blue Sugar and some carbs pre-training could have you busting sleeves. But that’s not something every user or session demands, so why have to pay for it every time?

To me, it makes sense to have our White preWO be more essential and less frivolous, and cheaper.

White Flash, as far as I know, isn’t leaving shelves anytime soon, and even these 2 products can be stacked at appropriate doses (like all our products).
I think there is a lot about White Warped people are missing. I am just trying to make the case based on what I see because it is interesting.

I think the paradigm they have gone with is that instead of focusing solely on activation of a pathway, they have also incorporated some things that inhibit the breakdown of those pathways.

So Levels incorporates a choline ingredient that hits the pathway. White Warped has a product that inhibits the breakdown of choline.

The "Spectra" blend also seems to have some ability to inhibit arginase - i.e. - inhibit the breakdown of NO inducing pathways. This will give you more bang for your buck from the citrulline and agmatine, and may also make it last longer.

Finally, your point about the 50% more servings is probably a big part of this. Good eyes. I bet the pumps from both products are probably very similar, and if you took 2 scoops of white warped it would maybe be stronger than WF....and the caffeine would send some people to the ER haha.

The new formula seems "honest" to me. Like it is avoiding a lot of flash and questionable stimulants, etc. Betaine would have been nice to keep...but maybe they are going to come out with a product to fill the Ergonine void or something?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Why though lol... i would take white flash over this any day of the week.
Because of all the reasons listed already. You have to realize that guys like us on this board account for a very small % of the target audience.

I get to use any CL supplement I want - I can tell you right now without hesitation I will use this almost every single training session, like I do the Green products and Purple Wraath. White Flash I probably only take once a week - it just doesn’t hit hard enough due to Theanine to wake me up for heavy training at 6am on a dark cold winter morning.

White Warped is far way more like the OG White Flood.

in for white flash closeout deals.
Idk if they’re a board sponsor still, but Nutraplanet seriously has some sick closeouts on CL stuff that needs to move - keep an eye on those for real. Just don’t expect Cherry Limeade to hang around!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
White flash didn’t sell well?

I never saw it on any uk supp websites
Yet some carry most of the line

Nothing

When white rapids dropped bb’s U.K. website had a bogof on it so I picked up two tubs and it was a great pre

After that the CL’s pres sort of just didn’t seem to make it to uk sites

Which is a shame as I would have liked to try WF looked like a good low stim pre for the evening sessions

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
White flash didn’t sell well?

I never saw it on any uk supp websites
Yet some carry most of the line

Nothing

When white rapids dropped bb’s U.K. website had a bogof on it so I picked up two tubs and it was a great pre

After that the CL’s pres sort of just didn’t seem to make it to uk sites

Which is a shame as I would have liked to try WF looked like a good low stim pre for the evening sessions
Apparently, although I haven’t seen the numbers.

White Flash really is perfect for what you said - and flavoring was exceptional. It is a great product, the best pre they’ve ever made I think if cost/serving isn’t a consideration. But it’s a bit niche. I am excited to see how Warped actually feels.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
in for white flash closeout deals.
Ya guess I’ll have to grab some before it’s gone. A bit depressing to see that direction after being excited to see it. Oh well. There’s always something else anyways haha ?*♂

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ya guess I’ll have to grab some before it’s gone. A bit depressing to see that direction after being excited to see it. Oh well. There’s always something else anyways haha ?*♂
Spectra has some interesting data in humans. Sure, it isn't a flashy pre with every exotic stim currently available, however a lot of companies rely on stims to mask an otherwise subpar product.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4256589/

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When OL dropped Re1gn it was new there was hype and new ingredients etc

But I’m just not excited for levels
Just looks like a run of the mill formula that will get lost with all the other pre’s dropping or dropped recently
This is a globally compliant formula that utilizes the max allowable GRAS dose of Dynamine on the market. Anything over it isn't backed by the human toxicology being published. This is the king of globally compliant scalable products and i am suprem3 is the king of the hardcore domain, wouldn't make sense to do two hardcore formulas we rather emphasized onto licensed and high quality ingredients such as Cognizin, S7, Vaso6, etc, etc. List goes on and on. Its not run of the mill at all, lol..

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This is a globally compliant formula that utilizes the max allowable GRAS dose of Dynamine on the market. Anything over it isn't backed by the human toxicology being published. This is the king of globally compliant scalable products and i am suprem3 is the king of the hardcore domain, wouldn't make sense to do two hardcore formulas we rather emphasized onto licensed and high quality ingredients such as Cognizin, S7, Vaso6, etc, etc. List goes on and on. Its not run of the mill at all, lol..
I think it looks great

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can appreciate the ingredients used and the fact you are catering for the US/UK/EU markets

It just doesn’t blow me away as Re1gn did when it dropped

Chamaan

Chamaan

Awards
The label on White Warped says : "preworkout energy / endurance and nitric oxide enhancer".

I think the formula gets the job done if you understand energy as focus. It's simple but reliable, and quite stackable although the high content of caffeine must be accounted. I like to see agmatine, even if a full gram would have been perfect.

But overall if it's affordable it really is a nice product and as some mentionned it's obvious that stackability is part of the plan for CL. Curious to try it with additional COP, BA or PeakO2 for further endurance, and Yohimbine for energy.

I was already a fan of CL since Green Magnitude is great, i'm pleased to see they continue to deliver on the "simple but not simplistic" route.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The label on White Warped says : "preworkout energy / endurance and nitric oxide enhancer".

I think the formula gets the job done if you understand energy as focus. It's simple but reliable, and quite stackable although the high content of caffeine must be accounted. I like to see agmatine, even if a full gram would have been perfect.

But overall if it's affordable it really is a nice product and as some mentionned it's obvious that stackability is part of the plan for CL. Curious to try it with additional COP, BA or PeakO2 for further endurance, and Yohimbine for energy.

I was already a fan of CL since Green Magnitude is great, i'm pleased to see they continue to deliver on the "simple but not simplistic" route.
More info on White Warped:

Flavors:
candy apple sour
gummy worm
strawberry jelly bean

From a rep on another board:

We went with a great core formula on White Warped that will produce great effects. it also is much cheaper per serving (almost half the price than flash at $29.99 for 30 servings) and way better tasting than previous formulas.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently using Intrablast (newest flavor on the way) + carb10 myself.
Love Intrablast. Currently have the dragonfruit candy, sweet tea and orange mango. Def my intra of choice

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Spectra has some interesting data in humans. Sure, it isn't a flashy pre with every exotic stim currently available, however a lot of companies rely on stims to mask an otherwise subpar product.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4256589/
The Spectra is interesting I admit. Appreciate the link.

Just kind of selfish and hate to see White Flash disappear for a watered down but higher caffeine product IMO.

Love Intrablast. Currently have the dragonfruit candy, sweet tea and orange mango. Def my intra of choice
Just got in the Dragonfruit Candy, like it quite a bit! It’s been my go to for during training for a bit lately, pretty loaded product.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just got in the Dragonfruit Candy, like it quite a bit! It’s been my go to for during training for a bit lately, pretty loaded product.
It’s very refreshing but I actually like the other 2 flavors I have even more than the dragonfruit candy.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
More info on White Warped:

Flavors:
candy apple sour
gummy worm
strawberry jelly bean

From a rep on another board:

We went with a great core formula on White Warped that will produce great effects. it also is much cheaper per serving (almost half the price than flash at $29.99 for 30 servings) and way better tasting than previous formulas.
Wow, are they putting this out because they had to pull VASO6 from White Flash?

On the other forums even the reps are like "Get White Flash before it's gone"....which is the best preworkout in years CL has had.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Posted this yesterday
^^^^ Outside of the forum bro's the mass market just did not buy it. Synapsin also wrote that on the other board

Here is his quote:
"I understand your concerns guys but it really just didn't sell outside of the forum group. "
"Unfortunately White Flash did not sell well at all, so we stuck with the core concepts of white flash + added a new ingredient to replace vaso6 for NO effects."
That sucks, everyone I know NOT on the forums I put over to (and gave samples) and they all bought/loved it.

EDIT: I also think CL is doing themselves a disservice because casuals not familiar with their re-named scheme often can't figure out what to buy. There's so many White "Preworkouts" out there, some old stock, renamed, etc etc.

Oconns28

Oconns28

Awards
  • Established
If that is the case .. Cellucor and C4 would not market or sell any better, but guess what it is their flagship product.
People want an affordable pre-workout and something that tastes good. About 95% of the people in the industry don't care about ingredient profiles. Sad, but that is the truth. You have to remember us forum members or people who research ingredient profiles, clinical doses, and want something that is fully transparent are the minority.
I agree with you here. Somehow multiple supplement stores stay open here in Canada selling garbage Preworkouts with jacked up prices as well as crazy prices on all other supplements as well.

So many people think a preworkout is so hardcore just because they feel beta alanine working lol. The general public have no idea.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dem feels
I agree with you here. Somehow multiple supplement stores stay open here in Canada selling garbage Preworkouts with jacked up prices as well as crazy prices on all other supplements as well.

So many people think a preworkout is so hardcore just because they feel beta alanine working lol. The general public have no idea.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ... wanted to let you all know Gaspari just dropped a new flavor of Proven Egg today ... Salted Caramel. Available on Gaspari's direct site.

I'm hoping to get a few tubs to send out to some people to try.

-Spaz

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys ... wanted to let you all know Gaspari just dropped a new flavor of Proven Egg today ... Salted Caramel.

https://imgur.com/a/IZ06buX

-Spaz
OH MY! I already want to try the chocolate to see what the Egg protein is about but this, THIS, I MUST HAVE! My wife jokes how my "ears perk up" when I hear or see some new food item on a commercial (my love of food and especially new food items is well known) and this got the same reaction pretty much.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely with you man, absolutely! Send me over your information just so I have it when I get some tubs to send out. Thanks brother!

-Spaz

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Ghost teasing Pancake Batter Vegan Protein

Hmm, sounds interestig and I know I read their Vegan protein is better than most options but still hesitant to try their Vegan offerings after my 1 sample tub of Mixed Berry Select Vegan I was sent several years ago. That was just rough to use. Grainy, gritty and just hard to consume. Plant protein is not for me.

The cinnamon milk flavor though will be bought as have enjoyed every other flavor of Ghost's regular whey a lot.
Also, man I have to wonder what your supplement stash looks like. Your reviews and in the mail posts are always stacks upon stacks of stuff.

I'm definitely with you man, absolutely! Send me over your information just so I have it when I get some tubs to send out. Thanks brother!

-Spaz
Thanks sent over my info.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys ... wanted to let you all know Gaspari just dropped a new flavor of Proven Egg today ... Salted Caramel. Available on Gaspari's direct site.

-Spaz
This sounds GREAT !!!!

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

-Spaz
Currently using primeval labs protein and it has been top protein for me. If you wanna throw a sample my way I’d be happy to compare and leave a review for you

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The Spectra is interesting I admit. Appreciate the link.

Just kind of selfish and hate to see White Flash disappear for a watered down but higher caffeine product IMO.
Lowering Agmatine and L-Citrulline by 1/3 & dropping betaine (still in other CL intra products), plus getting rid of Vaso6, in exchange for a new supplement shown to reduce oxidative stress, add hydrating taurine and Hup A & Tyrosine for better focus, and making the caffeine blend smoother, for 60% of the cost/serving, is watering down to you?

It’s okay to be sad - White Flash was great. But this is a better bang for buck product that should appeal to a lot wider audience.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I can Google anything, I just like to hear from other people they may have something specific to say that an article may not have, or they may say something that is in the middle of an article, that I don't want to sift through.
The TLDR of Dynamine is that it’s very similar to Teacrine, except faster-acting and not as long of a duration. It’s still caffeine-like and non-stim junkies would get a good boost out of it without much side effect. It’s not an exotic or PEA-based stim.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The TLDR of Dynamine is that it’s very similar to Teacrine, except faster-acting and not as long of a duration. It’s still caffeine-like and non-stim junkies would get a good boost out of it without much side effect. It’s not an exotic or PEA-based stim.
Never used Teacrine. Is Teacrine good to stack with caffiene. I accidenly picked some up thinking it was theanine, silly me, so now I have a bottle of teacrine.

bloodnthunder

bloodnthunder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ghost teasing Pancake Batter Vegan Protein

I’ve never tried a newer vegan protein before. Are any of them any good. Prob never buy one but curious bc a few years ago I got samples of a pea protein can’t remember what company but it was one of the grossest things I ever tried

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lowering Agmatine and L-Citrulline by 1/3 & dropping betaine (still in other CL intra products), plus getting rid of Vaso6, in exchange for a new supplement shown to reduce oxidative stress, add hydrating taurine and Hup A & Tyrosine for better focus, and making the caffeine blend smoother, for 60% of the cost/serving, is watering down to you?

It’s okay to be sad - White Flash was great. But this is a better bang for buck product that should appeal to a lot wider audience.
It’s fine I understand reaching a wider audience and Synapsin knows what he’s doing and I’m sure plenty will like it.

The total Agmatine and Citrulline per container is the same though it’s just not possible to dose them higher without a pretty high caffeine amount, that’s what I meant by watered down (500mg Agmatine is low imo, but 3g Citrulline should still be pretty good). I did prefer Vaso-6 in the formula along with the Betaine and Lions Mane, probably don’t mind the Theanine drop not a huge fan of that.

I’ll still be using my other Controlled Labs favorites just hard to see a product I’ve purchased a ton of go away.

Never used Teacrine. Is Teacrine good to stack with caffiene. I accidenly picked some up thinking it was theanine, silly me, so now I have a bottle of teacrine.
Yes I think it’s ideal with caffeine. Teacrine is kind of slow to kick in, can take up to an hour to really feel it. It lasts awhile. It’s like a small sustained pick me up. I enjoy a pretty big dose early in the day to get me through morning work or for longer training sessions to keep energy levels up for a sustained period.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It’s fine I understand reaching a wider audience and Synapsin knows what he’s doing and I’m sure plenty will like it.

The total Agmatine and Citrulline per container is the same though it’s just not possible to dose them higher without a pretty high caffeine amount, that’s what I meant by watered down (500mg Agmatine is low imo, but 3g Citrulline should still be pretty good). I did prefer Vaso-6 in the formula along with the Betaine and Lions Mane, probably don’t mind the Theanine drop not a huge fan of that.

I’ll still be using my other Controlled Labs favorites just hard to see a product I’ve purchased a ton of go away.

Yes I think it’s ideal with caffeine. Teacrine is kind of slow to kick in, can take up to an hour to really feel it. It lasts awhile. It’s like a small sustained pick me up. I enjoy a pretty big dose early in the day to get me through morning work or for longer training sessions to keep energy levels up for a sustained period.
Good thing I realized it wasnt theanine, otherwise i would have taken a couple before bed.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good thing I realized it wasnt theanine, otherwise i would have taken a couple before bed.
Probably wouldn’t have been too bad, not ideal, but Teacrine shouldn’t have the same stimulatory effect as caffeine and doesn’t seem to effect sleep as easily (I actually think it can be beneficial in this regard in the sense of not making it as detrimental to sleep schedules for people who need energy/motivation later in the day).

Again probably not ideal right before bed though!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9114.JPG

Like a 5 hour energy in a spray... interesting concept. Should have some discount codes soon for anyone interested pm me

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve never tried a newer vegan protein before. Are any of them any good. Prob never buy one but curious bc a few years ago I got samples of a pea protein can’t remember what company but it was one of the grossest things I ever tried
I have never tasted a Vegan Protein I enjoyed...

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really don’t get the hype with ghost i tried a sample of the peanut butter cereal milk and it was ok

Warheadz legend on the other hand was really good taste wise

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If that is the case .. Cellucor and C4 would not market or sell any better, but guess what it is their flagship product.
People want an affordable pre-workout and something that tastes good. About 95% of the people in the industry don't care about ingredient profiles. Sad, but that is the truth. You have to remember us forum members or people who research ingredient profiles, clinical doses, and want something that is fully transparent are the minority.
Preach! I have people in the gym ask me all the time what preworkout I take. I ask them the same and usually my mind is blown by their product choice and lack of knowledge

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Preach! I have people in the gym ask me all the time what preworkout I take. I ask them the same and usually my mind is blown by their product choice and lack of knowledge
Another thing is coming across a "casual" supplement buyer in a gym who mentions some product we, on the forums, have NEVER heard of, and we post all the ridiculous **** to comment on here. I'm always blown away when I see that. And then you ask more questions and they're like "yeah, my so and so takes this, we get their protein too, and this and that" and you didn't even know this company existed.

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established

-Spaz

Maaaaannnn does it look good!