3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The flavor choice is the strongest thing about this product
Agreed 100%. I commented about the horrible doses of several of “focus” ingredients and I just got told to wait until they put the entire label out there before I decide they are under dosed lololololol. I guess their noolvl ingredient makes up for the product missing at minimum 1.5 grams of Tyrosine etc.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Synergy bro, synergy.

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This...
Take a banana, rice, cakes, bread, granola, trail mix with you and a scoop of whey in a shaker. Even if you need convenience these are all portable. Same as you said with making overnight oats and just throwing it in a tuppeware and take it on the go. open and eat it takes not even a minute. Hell some people just throw whey + oats in a tupperware container and add a greek yogurt.. Just as easy and convenient

There is always ways to have convenience and a cheaper item then buying an all in-one but people don't make the time or think ahead.
I just make the overnight oats, throw in my nutribullet with whey, banana and creatine and there’s breakfast. Super cheap and convenient

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are so many other better non stim products these days

Like why do brands even bother?

Do they not look at the market and compare what’s in the category?

Or are they hoping people will just buy it because it’s pro supps? Or they banking on people not having a clue about what’s in the product?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2019 marketing...

TASTES GREAT

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There is always room in the market for more than one product in a category...

Besides PEScience has been slowly expanding that protein line so this is a logical next step and the whey/casein blend + their flavoring is something many enjoy so a gainer from them makes sense.
For sure!

PES better start to real it back in a bit though. This product is kind of flirting with the notion of getting back to their roots of products geared toward bodybuilding :scared:

I was just getting the impression that some people thought that Smart Mass was the first mass gainer around that isn’t loaded up with soy protein, maltodextrin, and corn syrup solids. Clearly it is not, and people should recognize that Mass Gainz is another high quality option that has already been around.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think you meant "CEREAL" haha... everything is cereal
Yes...cereal flavors for supplements certainly have taken off! In this specific case, I did just mean blueberries though. Nothing else :)

Blueberries are a big thing in the thebigt household. He is only allowed to eat them on certain days of the week, and still has to ask permission to do so..

It so happens that he loves blueberry flavored supplements by the way..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pes mass gainer label

Serving Size 1 Scoop (122 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 440Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g6%
Saturated Fat 1 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg15%
Sodium 460 mg20%
Total Carbohydrate 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 3 g10%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 40 g80%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 45%Iron 11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Pea Starch (Pisum Satvum) (as Carb10), Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whole Oat Bran, Isomaltulose (as Palatinose), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Salt, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Solid as fuk - would use as a meal replacement or snack
Decent profile

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Frose Rose
New Limited Edition Bang Energy Drink

A Frosé Rosé is typically the name for a frozen rosé wine slushie
Will be Found through VS and Europa and other major online retailers who sell Bang.
Nice. That flavor should taste pretty good!

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
To you, that may be your inclination. I can almost guarantee you it sells as well as some of their OG Flavors upon launch and moving forward.
It is hard to stay with basic flavors when you already have 15+ on your lineup

If you formulated a pre-workout you can't just keep making fruit, punch, blue razz, lemon, green apple, and basic flavors over and over without reinventing the wheel when you get over a dozen flavors on your lineup. There will have to be diversity.

Given the response on social media since they released the name last night there is a lot of positive feedback from the flavor

Remember .... Put an energy drink between any girls boobs and people will buy it
#BangMarketing
Oh I get it, just definitely not an appealing flavor to me. Would rather they have launched the cream soda flavor first.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought this flavor was amazing. Wayyy better than the Bang version Sour Heads. Arctic Snow Cone is just as good.
Really? The flavor is way better then Bang’s Sour Heads? That is one of my favorite flavors from Bang. I will have to give this a try.

I will have to wait though I still have 4 cases of Hyde to go through first lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Flavors are different. One is replicating a sour patch kid (but I picked up a slight green apple taste in the aftertaste).. Sour heads is more of a green apple spin off. There is some overlapping attribues, but I would give the edge to the Cellucor C4 Ultimate

The only downside is price per can and totally difference in formula (one is a full-fledged pre-workout, one is a pure energy drink/get me up)
The bang will be far cheaper than the C4 Ultimate Carbonated. Just depends what you want to buy and use them for. I would not drink a C4 Ultimate Carbonbated everyday unless you are going to use it for your pre-workout kick. Bang is more versatile as an everyday drink or get me up.

A lot of things to put into the big picture.
Thanks Bob! I love the way you can break down all these flavors.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PES releasing a gainer

Nice. Under $2/serving. Any flavor reviews so far? I know Select is always solid.
Considering it’s 40g Protein per serving too that’s a solid value. Nice quality ingredients as usual.
For sure. Even just using it as 2 20g servings it’s solidly priced. Ive just been having a lot of protein cookies and bars since they’re more filling at work than just a normal shake, but an affordable shake with actually meaningful carbs/calories that should still taste solid, being from PES, is awesome. I’d imagine it’s solidly filling between meals too. Ordering 56 servings now (28 vanilla, 14 each of the other two). I’m sure every flavor is solid.
Definitely a damn good value and very eager to get mine in. Our flavoring rarely disappoints so that is always a plus!

Anyone order any up yet?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
To you, that may be your inclination. I can almost guarantee you it sells as well as some of their OG Flavors upon launch and moving forward.
It is hard to stay with basic flavors when you already have 15+ on your lineup

If you formulated a pre-workout you can't just keep making fruit, punch, blue razz, lemon, green apple, and basic flavors over and over without reinventing the wheel when you get over a dozen flavors on your lineup. There will have to be diversity.

Given the response on social media since they released the name last night there is a lot of positive feedback from the flavor

Remember .... Put an energy drink between any girls boobs and people will buy it
#BangMarketing
The other thing too is I expect that like the champagne this wont taste anything like wine/sangria... likely itll just be fruity and delicious like the rest of the line.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
just an fyi to all my friends i got out of fed prison today . iam back and that dude set me up with the feds just so u all know he ruined me on so many levels\

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just an fyi to all my friends i got out of fed prison today . iam back and that dude set me up with the feds just so u all know he ruined me on so many levels\
Boi bye lol

You scammed too many people on this board. You didn’t do FED time either, you’d still be locked down because they don’t hand out 1yr bids.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Talking of energy drinks, not brought any in ages, saw these on offer so decided to pick them up

IMG_5176.JPG

Killer cooler... isn’t for me.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also from like a pro, new pre coming soon

IMG_5179.JPG

Judging from his other stuff this should be very well dosed, and you don’t see many people on here using like a pro

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For our Aussie friends on here that new brand Force Elements Performance looks solid. Starting with a pre, fat burner, and EAA product. Some solid doses of solid ingredients.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
latest Kroger deal...harmless harvest coconut water 16oz-$0.99 originally $4.99. best buy date 30mar19. I bought 8 and left 12 for others.

I would never pay $4.99 for 16oz of coconut water, but for $0.99 this is the best damned coconut water I've ever tried-hands down!!!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
latest Kroger deal...harmless harvest coconut water 16oz-$0.99 originally $4.99. best buy date 30mar19. I bought 8 and left 12 for others.

I would never pay $4.99 for 16oz of coconut water, but for $0.99 this is the best damned coconut water I've ever tried-hands down!!!
That’s a solid deal. Regular price of 4.99 sounds crazy though for 16oz. The brand isn’t sticking out to me, but clearly something about their sourcing/sustainability initiative causes some pretty high retail costs

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s a solid deal. Regular price of 4.99 sounds crazy though for 16oz. The brand isn’t sticking out to me, but clearly something about their sourcing/sustainability initiative causes some pretty high retail costs
believe it or not harmless harvest is very popular even at that ridiculous price...I will say that the taste really is very good.

it was in refrigerated section at krogers and needs to be kept refrigerated even unopened, the quality is top notch.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Primeval labs teasing training fuel

I’m probably not going to want to pay for it anyway unfortunately based on their intracell. BUT we’ll see - intra carbs always have my eye! Karbolyn has been the #1 performer for me personally lately since I purchased it through you. Would be incredible if something could dethrone that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FullBlitz Label:
On the tub this will be for 2 scoops. So you can use this as a lower stim option with 1 scoop FullBlitz and 1 Scoop VasoBlitz to get the full dose of the pump agents.

If you do not handle Y well, VasoBlitz stacks perfectly with any stimulated option out there.
You can grab both (When FullBlitz is available) for around $29 (VasoBlitz) and $32 (FullBlitz) off their main webpage with Coupon Code "Bob15". The coupon code also gives you free shipping on your order ot boot.

This should launch right before or during the Arnold Classic Weekend (Feb 27th-March 1st) right around there.
Anyway I could get a sample pack to review?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
FullBlitz Label:
On the tub this will be for 2 scoops. So you can use this as a lower stim option with 1 scoop FullBlitz and 1 Scoop VasoBlitz to get the full dose of the pump agents.

If you do not handle Y well, VasoBlitz stacks perfectly with any stimulated option out there.
You can grab both (When FullBlitz is available) for around $29 (VasoBlitz) and $32 (FullBlitz) off their main webpage with Coupon Code "Bob15". The coupon code also gives you free shipping on your order ot boot.

This should launch right before or during the Arnold Classic Weekend (Feb 27th-March 1st) right around there.
Meh. The Y kinda kills it for me and was hoping a little bit more innovative.

Vasoblitz is still solid might as well just take that with stim of choice still. ?*♂

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m probably not going to want to pay for it anyway unfortunately based on their intracell. BUT we’ll see - intra carbs always have my eye! Karbolyn has been the #1 performer for me personally lately since I purchased it through you. Would be incredible if something could dethrone that.
I like intracell, I always would add more EAAs, but the carb + agmatine + glycerol blend was always solid. Interested to see what this turns into.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing Y in any pre as part of the stim complex, it's like the company is saying "we lack any true innovation, so here's some Y added", such a shame.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Solid doses but don’t stimulants negate the affects of achieving the pump?
It is more so to do with "too many stims", or many vaso constricting stims. DMAA is a good example of a stim that extremely constricted the blood vessels.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FullBlitz Label:

1 scoop of each would last you a long time and a nice mild stim stack

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant stand when companies add Y to a preworkout and then they add beta-alanine to top it off and it’s a definite no go for me. Otherwise looks pretty decent.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant stand when companies add Y to a preworkout and then they add beta-alanine to top it off and it’s a definite no go for me. Otherwise looks pretty decent.
True that.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's funny how different people are, Y & BA are two things I look for (and like) in my pre-workout!!