The New Product Release Thread

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But he’s a Chemist! That instantly makes it legit!
Someone with a Masters in a hard science should know better than thinking he’s above actually supporting his claims with evidence. Even actual PhDs have to cite their sources and defend their claims.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It also took years to develop both of these products it's not like he toked it up and came up with it in a hour. Or did he.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey man, a full 5gms of creatine has got to be really expensive....just sayin:jester:
The best part of these new releases, is the troll on social media that argues with everyone when they question the formulas. Classic customer service. haha!

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's the deal with creatine intra anyways? I know it doesn't matter, but still. I read some claims that it is better absorbed during workout, but is there actually good evidence for that?

Some ingredients are relatively pricey, so I can see the hefty price tag, but why put them there in the first place? Anyways, I am not gonna buy it

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What's the deal with creatine intra anyways? I know it doesn't matter, but still. I read some claims that it is better absorbed during workout, but is there actually good evidence for that?

Some ingredients are relatively pricey, so I can see the hefty price tag, but why put them there in the first place? Anyways, I am not gonna buy it
some would argue that creatine is best post workout...

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
some would argue that creatine is best post workout...
Yeah, that is what always has been told, but to my knowledge the current consensus is that it simply does not matter when you take it. But there has been maybe new research since then. I also take it post BTW but I see many products lately putting it into an intra workout product

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best part of these new releases, is the troll on social media that argues with everyone when they question the formulas. Classic customer service. haha!
That James guy? His FB says he’s the president of the company. Real professional look for the company that claims to be so focused on science.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

One study shows it may be slightly better post compared to pre, so intra should be a little better than pre too I guess. But we’re splitting hairs at this point; just take it every day and reach saturation. Nothing in the formula justifies $3 per serving though.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It amazes me how many people like my comments and then the troll goes ..... don’t like it don’t buy it. I don’t know many people who want to spend $5 a workout on underdosed intra workouts and prop blended pre workouts. And when you question why it’s so low Dosed and full of fillers.. well this raw ingredient is hard to mask..... yet plenty of other companies use clinical doses and flavor them easily.

Hmmmmmm
Maybe the gorilla needs a flavoring lesson and to touch up his Chemistry degree on reading studies

:)
And maybe James, who claims to be the President on his FB should learn some basic customer service and communication skills too. Every time he tries to defuse a comment, he escalates it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I saw it and didn’t think it was the worst thing in the world, definitely not innovative at all, but said hey toss your own EAAs in there it might be decent.

Then I saw the servings and price and

You guys posting on their social media though is quite interesting. They aren’t even defending they are just like oh well.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can’t I just put some aminos into a Gatorade?
Yeah, that’s what I do sometimes lol. Some EAA powder, some leucine powder to get to at least 3g leucine, and some Gatorade powder. Or I just add the Gatorade powder to a scoop of IntraMax that has WPH and leucine and the Creatine that GC’s product has, plus other goodies.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is the same formula bud.
I’m just trying to be helpful considering that’s an “official” release and they fully disclose the standardization for the Alpha-gpc.

I mean based on the sample it could be 150mg based on how the sample bottle is written so it’s nice to see 600mg standardized to 300mg.

But thanks bud.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nutrabio just puts them in a 5 serving beta tub for beta-testers. Still the same profile just not in the final packaging as you see in the larger tubs.
Which is all I’m saying it’s an official look at final tub and final profile which isn’t written exactly the same as on the tub you received.

But idk why I’m even talking about it it’s really not that big of a deal.

On to new products.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Which is all I’m saying it’s an official look at final tub and final profile which isn’t written exactly the same as on the tub you received.
Sure it may be worded differently to a slight degree but there is 0 changes in the formula. They make the beta test bottles when the final product/packaging is in production. That is what I was getting at.
I posted the EAA tub back here when it was forecasted which is the same as the one you just posted. Back on Jan 24th
https://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/273260-new-product-release-886.html#post6168024

was supposed to be March but got boosted up
They have new products/flavors coming out every week for the first 6 months of the year. They are going to have an incredible year.

ALPHA EAA By Nutrabio to release in March...
Full 8g EAA label with:
-NOOTROPICS & ADAPTOGENS
Alpha GPC, Huperzine, Vita Choline, KSM-66 Ashwaganda..
CocoPure coconut water powder and taurine.
With Astragin to boost bioavailability.

A full label is not released yet

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally got to try the new C4 Ultimate Sour Batch Bros (VS exclusive). It's delicious. Right up there with Arctic Snow Cone. Cellucor keeps nailing these flavors.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Really? 300mg A-GPC is a pretty standard but effective dose, and the 500mg bitartrate is a much lower addition in comparison. But to each his own.
Yes, I prefer sub clinical doses of choline. If it’s dosed well or too high then it can really dampen my mood.

I also prefer sub clinical dosed ashwagandha.

I know I am in the minority with these two. Most people can handle higher doses fine.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pes mass gainer label

Serving Size 1 Scoop (122 g)
Amount Per Serving
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g 6%
Saturated Fat 1 g 6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg 15%
Sodium 460 mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 60 g 20%
Dietary Fiber 3 g 10%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 40 g 80%
Vitamin A 2% Vitamin C 0%
Calcium 45% Iron 11%
* Percent Daily Values are based on 2000 calorie diet.

Ingredients: Pea Starch (Pisum Satvum) (as Carb10™), Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whole Oat Bran, Isomaltulose (as Palatinose®), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Salt, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Solid as fuk - would use as a meal replacement or snack

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Pes mass gainer label

Amount Per Serving
Calories 440 Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g 6%
Saturated Fat 1 g 6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg 15%
Sodium 460 mg 20%
Total Carbohydrate 60 g 20%
Dietary Fiber 3 g 10%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 40 g 80%
Calcium 45% Iron 11%

Ingredients: Pea Starch (Pisum Satvum) (as Carb10™), Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whole Oat Bran, Isomaltulose (as Palatinose®), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Salt, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

That looks amazing!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IForce Mass Gainz has been around for quite some time, and it has a very similar profile to PES Smart Mass as far as being a clean gainer.

Just sayin..

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just seen on instagram, GC is dropping a EAA formula soon, so expect another $60+ product to pair with the Intra so like what $120+ for an complete Intra?

Also he put this which is laughable

IMG_5166.JPG

‘Different’ ‘unique’

Translated too overpriced and prop blend

But the people will spend because there bro the guerrilla chemist made it

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IForce Mass Gainz has been around for quite some time, and it has a very similar profile to PES Smart Mass as far as being a clean gainer.

Just sayin..
Yes it has and I have used it and liked it - but it’s higher fat and calories , so for someone like me who never needs extra calories but likes them as a meal replacement I like pes better

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just seen on instagram, GC is dropping a EAA formula soon, so expect another $60+ product to pair with the Intra so like what $120+ for an complete Intra?

Also he put this which is laughable

View attachment 179498

‘Different’ ‘unique’

Translated too overpriced and prop blend

But the people will spend because there bro the guerrilla chemist made it
So maybe we will see a full dose of HICA and d-ribose between them? But if they’re both intra-workout, then there goes the argument of dosing them separated throughout the day like the studies did. Not to mention you’ll need a new mortgage to pay for both of them lol.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
“Invest in research” and “someone who can interpret data properly.” Doesn’t even know what percents his rhodiola is standardized for. That checks out.

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pes mass gainer label

Amount Per Serving
Calories 440Calories from Fat 25
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g6%
Saturated Fat 1 g6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 50 mg15%
Sodium 460 mg20%
Total Carbohydrate 60 g20%
Dietary Fiber 3 g10%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 40 g80%
Calcium 45%Iron 11%

Ingredients: Pea Starch (Pisum Satvum) (as Carb10), Whey Protein Concentrate, Milk Protein Isolate, Whole Oat Bran, Isomaltulose (as Palatinose), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Salt, Guar Gum, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium.

Overnight Banana + oats.. add the whey and call it a day.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Just sayin..
There is always room in the market for more than one product in a category...

Besides PEScience has been slowly expanding that protein line so this is a logical next step and the whey/casein blend + their flavoring is something many enjoy so a gainer from them makes sense.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Overnight Banana + oats.. add the whey and call it a day.
Don’t be dumb this is vastly different then that! Just joking... I agree, but...

I will purchase this because well I am a sucker for convenience since I lead a fast pasted life. Plus the flavoring is going to make it better then doing your simple suggestions IMO.

boflex78

boflex78

Awards
  • Established
This...
Take a banana, rice, cakes, bread, granola, trail mix with you and a scoop of whey in a shaker. Even if you need convenience these are all portable. Same as you said with making overnight oats and just throwing it in a tuppeware and take it on the go. open and eat it takes not even a minute. Hell some people just throw whey + oats in a tupperware container and add a greek yogurt.. Just as easy and convenient

There is always ways to have convenience and a cheaper item then buying an all in-one but people don't make the time or think ahead.
For sure. I pretty much do that plus some superfoods in a shaker overnight and pound it in the morning. Cheap and convenient.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don’t know I blended a banana and saved it for break at work and it tasted like the banana went bad. I said never again. That was like 10 years ago. Serious.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stim Free Dr. Jekyll will be ProSupps first launch of 2019

1.6g BA
1.5g Creatine HCL