The New Product Release Thread

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
.. that theres equally effective, if not better, products available now.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not with the upgrades being made.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a 100000% subjective statement of which you're entitled to your opinion

I actually use / have on hand several different gda's because they're all effective for different moa and timing protocols.. recompadrol was the only one that seemed to be a ' one size fits all ' in my honest opinion. But this isn't a recompadrol or gda thread soo

Enjoy the super bowl !

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You just not be familiar with Recompadrol then.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not with the upgrades being made.
I'm definitely going to be on the lookout so I can compare it to my current GDA.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah... no. Can't name one.
You just not be familiar with Recompadrol then.
Yip, used it plenty. Cheers.
I much prefer your products to the OG Recompadrol.
Confused by this back and forth...are we saying Recompadrol is / was the best (which I have heard many times) or stuff otu now is better? lol

All I know is having never been able to try the OG Recomp, my favorite and "go to" is Slintensity...but if the man behind that product is saying a new recomp will be better?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yip, used it plenty. Cheers.
Then you should know how effective it was compared to others.

Sure, you could add 1-2 additional ingredients and make it even better.

Confused by this back and forth...are we saying Recompadrol is / was the best (which I have heard many times) or stuff out now is better? lol

All I know is having never been able to try the OG Recomp, my favorite and "go to" is Slintensity...but if the man behind that product is saying a new recomp will be better?
OG Recompadrol was the go to.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Then you should know how effective it was compared to others.

Sure, you could add 1-2 additional ingredients and make it even better.

OG Recompadrol was the go to.
this. theres no arguments here... honestly, anyone who says that it wasn't the best of its kind either misused it or doesn't know what they're talking about. I dont know anyone who didn't like it

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Claiming product B to be superior to product A does not necessarily mean product A is considered wholly ineffective, or disliked.

Lets not get over-emotional.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Claiming product B to be superior to product A does not necessarily mean product A is considered wholly ineffective, or disliked.

Of course we are or this wouldn't be AM

:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Confused by this back and forth...are we saying Recompadrol is / was the best (which I have heard many times) or stuff otu now is better? lol

Let's just say that I have some Slintensity upgrades ready, but that I also really like helping other companies that have been trying to get launched start off with a kickass product

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slintensity was the most effective nutrient partitioner I used. Actually, only one I buy now.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's just say that I have some Slintensity upgrades ready, but that I also really like helping other companies that have been trying to get launched start off with a kickass product
Never used anything from Evomuse but I'm definitely planning on changing that.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Where did I state product A is ineffective, or disliked?

My E2 levels are in range, so I'm not overly emotional at the moment on simple things like this.

I noticed some links you posted on FB for possible Slintensity upgrades, looks promising.

You wouldn't hear this from many other people, especially when you run your own company and trying to help out another.

Props Matt.

Slintensity was the most effective nutrient partitioner I used. Actually, only one I buy now.
Slintensity is my go to right now when I want a full GDA product. I'll add 1-2 certain ingredients but overall, it's one I recommend. Interested in these Slintensity upgrades.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

literally nobody said this...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There's more than one position?

Wait -- was it girl on top??

/Dwight

Reactions: Nac
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Who's on first ??

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where did I state product A is ineffective, or disliked?

My E2 levels are in range, so I'm not overly emotional at the moment on simple things like this.

I noticed some links you posted on FB for possible Slintensity upgrades, looks promising.

You wouldn't hear this from many other people, especially when you run your own company and trying to help out another.

Props Matt.

Slintensity is my go to right now when I want a full GDA product. I'll add 1-2 certain ingredients but overall, it's one I recommend. Interested in these Slintensity upgrades.
I do add Na-R-ALA sometimes, but thats the only thing. Ive actually never heard anyone say they dislike Slintensity...Berberine is an amazing product, as long of course, as you wield its power for good not evil.

BTW dude I looked at your IG...Level 06 on the kobesystem achieved...

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI a good buddy tried Ronnie Coleman Signature King Whey in the Peanut Butter Pie flavor, said it was terrible. Thin, light, weak. He said both Quest and Protozyme murder it in terms of PB flavor. Just an FYI because I sure wasn't going to drop the money on a 5lber of it, but PB flavors always have me curious, so I had been wondering about that one for a while. YMMV

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
FYI a good buddy tried Ronnie Coleman Signature King Whey in the Peanut Butter Pie flavor, said it was terrible. Thin, light, weak. He said both Quest and Protozyme murder it in terms of PB flavor. Just an FYI because I sure wasn't going to drop the money on a 5lber of it, but PB flavors always have me curious, so I had been wondering about that one for a while. YMMV
I always bring up allmax to people. Their chocolate pb hexapro, allwhey gold, and isoflex is literally *white girl voice*, to die for. It's thick, rich, but not overpowering.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FYI my local shop out here is big time boys with the guys at Centurion. New labels are out for the GOW series. Also just a heads up so God of Rage XXL is now known as just RAGE and is their DMAA version of their pre. The G.O.W. series still has the Red and Black versions, but the black version lost the black annotation and is now just G.O.W., and red is annotated at G.O.W. RED. Black is their 200mg AMP-C Pre and Red is 250 AMP-C.

1.png

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always bring up allmax to people. Their chocolate pb hexapro, allwhey gold, and isoflex is literally *white girl voice*, to die for. It's thick, rich, but not overpowering.
dude thanks for the heads up, Ive been super curious about their cinnamon french toast flavor, but most people act like it doesn exist, I cannot find a single review of it anywhere

coltonwalker

coltonwalker

Awards
dude thanks for the heads up, Ive been super curious about their cinnamon french toast flavor, but most people act like it doesn exist, I cannot find a single review of it anywhere
Lol I'm sipping on that right now. It's sweet, but worth it if you have a sweet tooth. Very good. Not as good as chocolate pb tho ;)

Reactions: LLN
TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In Around 1.5-2 Months you may see a small extension to the xtend line. 1Fast400 was dropping some hints that there may be something coming in the pipeline for everyone soon!

Another flavor of xtend
new xtend perform flavors
Quake 10.0 Launch
Maybe a new addition to the xtend family.

Plenty to come in 2017!
Wonder what the new addition to the Xtend family is?? Very big 2017 for Scivation

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wonder what the new addition to the Xtend family is?? Very big 2017 for Scivation
good question!
we have natural
we have go (stims)
we have perform (peak O2)
we have OG....

Quake has some pre-amino's so possibly a post workout specific one?

Or a more thermogenic specific one than Go?

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
The need for BCAA's post workout are pretty minima because most people:
1) eat a pre-workout meal where food is still digesting and overlapping into the post-workout period.
2) Most people consume a shake or a meal when they are done lifting, so the need for additional amino's post workout is not 100% Necessary especially since that meal or shake is heavy in BCAA's and enough to stimulate MPS to the largest degree.

BUT
The only time I would deem or suggest BCAA's post-workout is if you follow a leangains type pattern eating style where you do not eat for several hours post-workout. I know martin suggests BCAA's every 2+ hours until you actually consume a meal via fasted training.

But first... we have some more flavors to roll out and Quake 10.0 to launch :)
If I recall that is so long as your meal or shake contains at least 30g protein (to provide the min BCAAs to trigger MPS, which I think was 5g of 2:1:1). Unless I remembered those #s wrong.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If I recall that is so long as your meal or shake contains at least 30g protein (to provide the min BCAAs to trigger MPS, which I think was 5g of 2:1:1). Unless I remembered those #s wrong.
http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

This is what you want (specially #2) on what is needed for protein muscle protein synthesis and amount of Leucine to trigger MPS. Slide #8 About 3-4g of Leucine is required to maximize MPS for most adults

Slide #9 shows you the sources and amounts needed to reach that Leucine Threshold.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
http://www.biolayne.com/wp-content/uploads/Norton-J-Ag-Food-Ind-Hi-Tech-2008.pdf
http://www.slideshare.net/biolayne/optimal-protein-intake-and-meal-frequency-to-support-maximal-protein-synthesis-and-muscle-mass

This is what you want (specially #2) on what is needed for protein muscle protein synthesis and amount of Leucine to trigger MPS. Slide #8 About 3-4g of Leucine is required to maximize MPS for most adults

Slide #9 shows you the sources and amounts needed to reach that Leucine Threshold.
Thanks, I had it in my head that it was 2.5g of leucine, which is where the 5g of 2:1:1 came from. It is also interesting to see how much more casein has than whey isolate. I know that they recommend a high casein content to post shakes, blended with whey, which I more or less do. Now I have even more reason to keep doing so :). Sorry to have derailed the new products thread and thanks for sharing those links and data!

EDIT: The PDF link is dead. The Slide one works though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I had it in my head that it was 2.5g of leucine, which is where the 5g of 2:1:1 came from. It is also interesting to see how much more casein has than whey isolate. I know that they recommend a high casein content to post shakes, blended with whey, which I more or less do. Now I have even more reason to keep doing so :). Sorry to have derailed the new products thread and thanks for sharing those links and data!

EDIT: The PDF link is dead. The Slide one works though.
These will help:

Podcast:
https://www.biolayne.com/blog/news/episode-2-of-muscle-college-radio-muscle-protein-synthesis/
Protein Info:
https://www.biolayne.com/coaching/faq/part-d-protein-info/

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
The whole protein spiking thing didn't help them.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
I think BCAA's have suffered a reputation issue, due to dose. The industry decided 5g needed to be the dose to compete against Xtend. Allowed them to have 30% less BCAA per serving to try and compete against us via pricing. Our original Xtend study and other BCAA studies, show results at higher doses, not 5g, more along 14g+. The logic of quake was someone using 1 serving of quake and 1 serving of xtend intra to his that dose. Run it for a month and see the results. If they switch to another pre, I believe there will be a significant drop in workout performance over 1 month. They'll lose the dose of Peak02, lose the bcaa dose, along with the other supporting ingredients of quake. Quake allows someone to stack with Perform/Xtend. Choose your own adventure style. Someone could do a half dose of Quake and a serving of GO. A LOT of different stacking options.

If you take a protein, the industry standard is 20g roughly per serving. Most consumers will fall into females at 20g males at 40g. The dosing for BCAA's is done on flavor, not by dose. People simply mix the bcaa's to their flavor preference, not efficacy levels. Most bcaa's are flavored with 1 serving per 12-24oz, a typical shaker cup. Our goal is to define the number as 14g. Our strongest feedback amongst high level athletes comes from these doses. I totally get people not wanting to buy into the BCAA concept, but if someone is going to try it, I want it to be at the proper dose. If people said to try protein at 10g per serving, would you be giving it a fair shot? Creatine at 1g, beta alanine at 1g, etc.

We have new flavors of Perform and GO coming. I have plenty of approved Xtend flavors, but we have enough right now. There will be 1 more new drop over 90 days. I don't have any "new" sku's launching this year as I'm not currently researching anything (at least under the Scivation name). I will have a new company launching in 45-60 days within the Keto world. Those that really know me, know I've funded well over a million dollars of medical research and have human trials in both cancer and angelman syndrome coming this year. People don't understand the level of research and science we do compared to these other marketing companies. Most companies idea of science is bro searching pub med for abstracts.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
1Fast400, question about Quake: why Tyrosine? I know it was common in the past, but nowadays very few pres have it. The problem is that if someone stack it with yombine there are pretty nasty interactions. I, for instance, would like to do this stack, but because of Tyrosine it wont be possible

Zariph

Awards
I think BCAA's have suffered a reputation issue, due to dose. The industry decided 5g needed to be the dose to compete against Xtend. Allowed them to have 30% less BCAA per serving to try and compete against us via pricing. Our original Xtend study and other BCAA studies, show results at higher doses, not 5g, more along 14g+. The logic of quake was someone using 1 serving of quake and 1 serving of xtend intra to his that dose. Run it for a month and see the results. If they switch to another pre, I believe there will be a significant drop in workout performance over 1 month. They'll lose the dose of Peak02, lose the bcaa dose, along with the other supporting ingredients of quake. Quake allows someone to stack with Perform/Xtend. Choose your own adventure style. Someone could do a half dose of Quake and a serving of GO. A LOT of different stacking options.

If you take a protein, the industry standard is 20g roughly per serving. Most consumers will fall into females at 20g males at 40g. The dosing for BCAA's is done on flavor, not by dose. People simply mix the bcaa's to their flavor preference, not efficacy levels. Most bcaa's are flavored with 1 serving per 12-24oz, a typical shaker cup. Our goal is to define the number as 14g. Our strongest feedback amongst high level athletes comes from these doses. I totally get people not wanting to buy into the BCAA concept, but if someone is going to try it, I want it to be at the proper dose. If people said to try protein at 10g per serving, would you be giving it a fair shot? Creatine at 1g, beta alanine at 1g, etc.

We have new flavors of Perform and GO coming. I have plenty of approved Xtend flavors, but we have enough right now. There will be 1 more new drop over 90 days. I don't have any "new" sku's launching this year as I'm not currently researching anything (at least under the Scivation name). I will have a new company launching in 45-60 days within the Keto world. Those that really know me, know I've funded well over a million dollars of medical research and have human trials in both cancer and angelman syndrome coming this year. People don't understand the level of research and science we do compared to these other marketing companies. Most companies idea of science is bro searching pub med for abstracts.
Dont wanna tell us which other approved xtendflavors?;P

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cinnamon Crunch from quest now available for online ordering

Ive tried this multiple times, and it honestly doesn't live up to the quest name. Now I was trying insider samples so I dont know if they altered the formula based on feedback, but it was very underwhelming. Light taste and not as thick as their other flavors. I love quest, and am usually on an island when I praise their flavors, saying that they are underrated to say the least. This just tasted so similar to their salted caramel only more cinnamon and less dense flavor all around. I gave it multiple tries too because I was so hopeful. I honestly feel like if you made a shake with their flavorless baking mix and put cinnamon in it, that would be this flavor. Fingers crossed they improved it prior to the gen pop launch. Please don't let this deter you from trying it, I would just suggest going with some sample packs or trying to trade for a few servings with someone to see if you like before dropping on that high price on a 2lber. FWIW only my 2 cents.