The New Product Release Thread

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meadows line is live saw he had a discount on his instagram but I cannot pull it up on my phone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Adaptogen unveils its extremely unique Cookie Butter Tasty Whey

2lb tubs for its usual price of $39.99. If however you’re not confident enough in the flavor to grab a whole tub, the brand does have a Try Before You Buy pack for $4.99 with one sample each of Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry, Sea Salt Caramel, and the new Cookie Butter.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^Trying the cookie butter even though my last tub (SSC) was a bit of a let down

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Adaptogen unveils its extremely unique Cookie Butter Tasty Whey

2lb tubs for its usual price of $39.99. If however you’re not confident enough in the flavor to grab a whole tub, the brand does have a Try Before You Buy pack for $4.99 with one sample each of Chocolate Peanut Butter, Strawberry, Sea Salt Caramel, and the new Cookie Butter.
I have their Isolate, it is terrible. I have a sample of their Whey, but I would look elsewhere. I'll try it at some point, but 9 grams of carbs from a protein powder that isn't a MRP, what the hell.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have their Isolate, it is terrible. I have a sample of their Whey, but I would look elsewhere. I'll try it at some point, but 9 grams of carbs from a protein powder that isn't a MRP, what the hell.
LOL I came to post this exact line^^^^

plus there is an awful lot of chocolate in that label picture to be replicated a product that doesnt have chocolate in it, at least not true cookie butter. Yeah there is a one off cookie butter and choc mix, but thats not comes to anyones mind when say the words "cookie butter". Thats like saying "Diet Coke" and assuming everyone knows you really meant "Diet Coke Lime"

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
at 9g of carbs a serving I would be grabbing for XF 2.0 Lemon Cream Pie, Cinnamon Roll, or Mocha

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Late to the party, but I think OG Quake was the first pre-workout I had ever tried

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Seems interesting...not! $149 for a month???

Step 1

Step 2

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Seems interesting...not! $149 for a month???

Step 1

Step 2

Frankly, the prices on some of these nootropics are outlandish, almost insulting. $149 for 22 servings is almost $7 per serving. That's insane! There are other good options for well under 1/3 of that price.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Frankly, the prices on some of these nootropics are outlandish, almost insulting. $149 for 22 servings is almost $7 per serving. That's insane! There are other good options for well under 1/3 of that price.
Nice ingredient panels, but this^

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Scivation Quake 10.0 is back and better then ever!

7g of BCAAs,
6g of l-citrulline,
3g of tyrosine,
2g of the PeakO2
1.5g of NO3-T arginine nitrate,
1g of Capros.

+ 4 more ingredients

More to come! :)
Nice. How long till the release?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But hey, those bottles looks cool :D

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2mg forskolin thats very generous thankx Neurohacker

Inb4 synergy

kid amnesiac

Awards
I recall some recent posts saying Olympus was innovative ... what are those ingredients? I can't wait to find out more.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Contrary to the opinion of several, we do actually innovate but for them to say otherwise would violate the terms of their shill agreement.
Easy now cowboy lol

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
just pulled the trig on a 6 of Evomuse clear edge, excited for its arrival. Currently in a blitzkrieg style resident masters program, I'll take any help I can get.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
About to put in a 36 jug order if anyone is interested. I get them for $27.
Ill be in Columbus in March (Weekend of the 11/12th) any chance we can meet up so I can grab some Gut Health and some of that 2.0 off you???
dsade text me if you want when you wake up.

Will trade you Chef Bob's baked goods :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Oh Yeah Maple Glazed Doughnut Protein Bar

Taste

The bar tastes has a dense maple frosting. The donut flavoring is more pronounced in the bar itself. What does linger on your tastebuds are hints of cinnamon that give the maple flavor a unique touch. With how strong the maple is, and how well this replicated a mapled frosted Donut Oh Yeah really hit the nail on the head.

If I had to include this on the list of top flavors off the OH yeah line: 1&2 Could be a tie, very hard as both were very good.

1)/2 Birthday Cake

1/2) Maple Glazed Donut

3) Cinnamon Roll

4) Almond Bliss

5) Lemon Cake

Texture

Oh yeah One bars are a good bar that can be eaten right out of the wrapper. If you do like to microwave bars this only needs a few seconds to melt in your mouth. ONE Bars are an ideal consistency that are not too soft (Mission 1 or Fitjoy like playdough), and not rock hard like some Quest bars can be.

Macros

8g Fat

24g Carbs

9g Fiber

20g Protein

A very good balance of macros for a protein bar clocking in at 220 calories. The only downgrade I gave the OH Yeah One bars is the amount of sugar alcohols included. 10g is excessive and leaves a hurting on my digestive tract.

For ~$22 on an online source it is a good buy for how good these are.
Their main webpage is around $27 + 10$ shipping. Of course it will be marked up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Taste

The bar tastes has a dense maple frosting. The donut flavoring is more pronounced in the bar itself. What does linger on your tastebuds are hints of cinnamon that give the maple flavor a unique touch. With how strong the maple is, and how well this replicated a mapled frosted Donut Oh Yeah really hit the nail on the head.

If I had to include this on the list of top flavors off the OH yeah line: 1&2 Could be a tie, very hard as both were very good.

1)/2 Birthday Cake

1/2) Maple Glazed Donut

3) Cinnamon Roll

4) Almond Bliss

5) Lemon Cake

Texture

Oh yeah One bars are a good bar that can be eaten right out of the wrapper. If you do like to microwave bars this only needs a few seconds to melt in your mouth. ONE Bars are an ideal consistency that are not too soft (Mission 1 or Fitjoy like playdough), and not rock hard like some Quest bars can be.

Macros

8g Fat

24g Carbs

9g Fiber

20g Protein

A very good balance of macros for a protein bar clocking in at 220 calories. The only downgrade I gave the OH Yeah One bars is the amount of sugar alcohols included. 10g is excessive and leaves a hurting on my digestive tract.

Their main webpage is around $27 + 10$ shipping. Of course it will be marked up.

Sold. Was gonna buy singles but it looks like I'll just skip to the box ha

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill be in Columbus in March (Weekend of the 11/12th) any chance we can meet up so I can grab some Gut Health and some of that 2.0 off you???
dsade text me if you want when you wake up.

Will trade you Chef Bob's baked goods :)
Hopefully it will be done by then but yesh, we can do the usual deal though I need to figure out the pricing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hopefully done by the Arnold.
Nice. Gut Health is one of the best products I have been taking. Why?because I can consume a lot of meat without making any stomach mess (rumbling,fart ,bloat++). Its just amazing.i do eat at least 1kg meat/fish/chicken every day and I barely fart at all. Without Gut health, I could prob kill someone with the gas I produce :D

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sold. Was gonna buy singles but it looks like I'll just skip to the box ha
I bet you will blow through a box in a week if not 10-14 days.
I sent you an email with a link to get the bars a bit cheaper online then their main webpage.

Hopefully it will be done by then but yesh, we can do the usual deal though I need to figure out the pricing.
Sure thing dude... Let me know what I owe you, and well meet up on Saturday or Sunday before I roll home. It will be great to see you again.
I am coming the week after the Arnold so if its done before then I should be good to go!

gnbbc

gnbbc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sure thing dude... Let me know what I owe you, and well meet up on Saturday or Sunday before I roll home. It will be great to see you again.
I am coming the week after the Arnold so if its done before then I should be good to go![/QUOTE]

Lucky guy!

Rob1882

Awards
  • Established

Taste

1)/2 Birthday Cake

1/2) Maple Glazed Donut

3) Cinnamon Roll

4) Almond Bliss

5) Lemon Cake

Texture

Macros

8g Fat

24g Carbs

9g Fiber

20g Protein

I am looking forward to trying this flavor for sure! :)

Also wanting to try that salted caramel