Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yikes. Never even heard of any of these ingredients ha
Lutein and zeaxanthin are staples for me for cognition. Have a myriad of human backed capabilities as well

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lutein and zeaxanthin are staples for me for cognition. Have a myriad of human backed capabilities as well
I always just thought preventative eye health for these two. Interest peaked. I'll look into them a little to try and learn a thing or two.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I always just thought preventative eye health for these two. Interest peaked. I'll look into them a little to try and learn a thing or two.
The cognition aspect is based around improved eye health :) but the data is definitely pretty interesting

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
A newer brand called Outbreak Nutrition recently released a thermogenic fat burner called Reclaim and an Intra-Workout called Antidote.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Light taste and not as thick as their other flavors.
Brother, you are this forum's official protein connoisseur and fortunately we seem to share criteria on what makes for a good powder.

It's unfortunate though because the other Quest flavours have been quite good imo as well and especially thick.

Looking forward to your thoughts when you get a hold of the big Pronom tubs.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
1Fast400, question about Quake: why Tyrosine? I know it was common in the past, but nowadays very few pres have it. The problem is that if someone stack it with yombine there are pretty nasty interactions. I, for instance, would like to do this stack, but because of Tyrosine it wont be possible
I would not be shocked if yohimbine ends up on the regulatory chopping block at some point. As someone who sells it under prima force, that would suck. The number of consumers consuming yohimbine is actually quite limited. I wanted to have 10 ingredients in the deck and when getting near the finish, I struggled over what to include. I have 3-4 strong candidates, but I like the data on Tyrosine. I think it's an under utilized ingredient. When making a formula of this size, by default, you're going to eliminate some consumers due to ingredient crosses. Breaking a Pre down to it's core, you want energy/focus/stamina/pump. On the cognitive end, I wasn't completely happy with the formula. There was a marked improvement after adding Tyrosine. This formula or some variation of it, has existed for almost a year. I can't even tell you the number of iterations this thing has under gone. We weren't in a hurry to release and did an endless amount of testing. A lot of our Team Scivation who were able to sample it early, were only getting half of the formula. Forms were required for complete feedback ,but we would only be interested in 1 component. In the end, I think we made something that can be taken at half a serving and still yield results compared to what's out in the industry.

Hope this answers the question.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
When making a new product, you have to be careful of release dates. It's a new bottle, label process, lid, etc. I don't want to get the cart in front of the horse, but I'm hoping it's shipping TO consumers first week of March from retail sites. It moved up a little more than expected.

The new flavor I was going to release under Xtend, may go exclusive to someone. They've offered enough stuff I might give in lol

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would not be shocked if yohimbine ends up on the regulatory chopping block at some point. As someone who sells it under prima force, that would suck. The number of consumers consuming yohimbine is actually quite limited. I wanted to have 10 ingredients in the deck and when getting near the finish, I struggled over what to include. I have 3-4 strong candidates, but I like the data on Tyrosine. I think it's an under utilized ingredient. When making a formula of this size, by default, you're going to eliminate some consumers due to ingredient crosses. Breaking a Pre down to it's core, you want energy/focus/stamina/pump. On the cognitive end, I wasn't completely happy with the formula. There was a marked improvement after adding Tyrosine. This formula or some variation of it, has existed for almost a year. I can't even tell you the number of iterations this thing has under gone. We weren't in a hurry to release and did an endless amount of testing. A lot of our Team Scivation who were able to sample it early, were only getting half of the formula. Forms were required for complete feedback ,but we would only be interested in 1 component. In the end, I think we made something that can be taken at half a serving and still yield results compared to what's out in the industry.

Hope this answers the question.
Personally I'd go tyrosine over yohimbe every day of the week unless I'm trying to sweat uncontrollably

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I recall reading early March.

InB4 Bob! Whoooooo!
Watch something happens in the process and ends. up not coming out till summer. Especially, cause this is first supplement I've been extremely excited over in quite some time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
When making a new product, you have to be careful of release dates. It's a new bottle, label process, lid, etc. I don't want to get the cart in front of the horse, but I'm hoping it's shipping TO consumers first week of March from retail sites. It moved up a little more than expected.

The new flavor I was going to release under Xtend, may go exclusive to someone. They've offered enough stuff I might give in lol
Just like Tangerine?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would rather buy it then log it.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purus Labs to be re-releasing Muscle Marinade with DMAA next month. This just made my day.

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember a similar flavor being voted on for I think it was Select back in the day. I wanted it so bad lol. Sounds awesome!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Watch something happens in the process and ends. up not coming out till summer. Especially, cause this is first supplement I've been extremely excited over in quite some time.
We have the same problem every year....Slintensity and Defuse HAVE to be stocked before the holidays to prevent the damage. As well Gut Health has to be restocked by October because that's when people start getting hit by cold/flu. Explain the same thing to production every damn year and they screw it up, costing us tens of thousands of dollars in lost sales.

It ain't that hard.

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have the same problem every year....Slintensity and Defuse HAVE to be stocked before the holidays to prevent the damage. As well Gut Health has to be restocked by October because that's when people start getting hit by cold/flu. Explain the same thing to production every damn year and they screw it up, costing us tens of thousands of dollars in lost sales.

It ain't that hard.
Depends on who you're actually relying on. Human error and laziness seems to be getting worse.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
Saw novedex xt being re-released at the arnold... any gaspari reps have any info? heard the old one was great

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Depends on who you're actually relying on. Human error and laziness seems to be getting worse.
We've worked our way through at least 10 facilities.

I have a hypothesis/opinion about the people that run these places (as well as other companies) but in running late for an appointment so I'll post later

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purus Labs to be re-releasing Muscle Marinade with DMAA next month. This just made my day.
Sorry to ruin your day, but no DMAA

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are These New ??

Oreo.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to ruin your day, but no DMAA
Wow, that is a HUGE buzzkill. I've been off DMAA for awhile now, and have been trying to cut back on my stims, but I was so looking forward to the re-release of the OG. The workouts were the best non-Craze workouts I ever had.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No offense, but this is what's wrong with this thread! Posting about new flavored whatever!
The Thread is titled .. The New Product Release Thread

My Question is .... Is This a New Product ???

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OG muscle marinade was one of the best ores ever. Bummed that it won't have DMAA but excited to see what it has