the heavy cycling has begin.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm on a mandatory refeed I was going to stay keto but my coach was like trust the process ive timed your carbs right stay calm your looking much better.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2015-01-24 09.41.58.jpg

Abs started look blocker sides obliques starting to angle in

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest work more weight more reps again
Hs wide chest press

2x15 45lbs es
2x10 80lbs es
2x8 90lbs es
2x6 100lbs es

Hs incline
2x8 1x6 90lbs es
3x8 70lbs es

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, Chest and shoulders look tighter, and abbs coming in good. Hell of a nice transformation so far!!

How far out are you now? I have 10 weeks from today!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good man, Chest and shoulders look tighter, and abbs coming in good. Hell of a nice transformation so far!!

How far out are you now? I have 10 weeks from today!
I actually got 13.5 weeks now coached and I pushed out there a smaller show a few weeks later he wants me to get on stage there first time and all then we can get judges feedback and see weak spots in posing. He did not really want me onstage at a big show the first time. He's not charging me anymore for the extra prep so I know he just wants me to be confident and do well.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I actually got 13.5 weeks now coached and I pushed out there a smaller show a few weeks later he wants me to get on stage there first time and all then we can get judges feedback and see weak spots in posing. He did not really want me onstage at a big show the first time. He's not charging me anymore for the extra prep so I know he just wants me to be confident and do well.

Well that is cool that he is going to work with you a few extra weeks. He knows what he is doing I am sure, so roll with it and bring home that 1st place trophy :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that is cool that he is going to work with you a few extra weeks. He knows what he is doing I am sure, so roll with it and bring home that 1st place trophy :D
Yeah the goal is to get on stage diced get my confidence then in 2 weeks there is a big national qualifer show like 20 min from my home so we can just make any minor adjustments to posing etc and get a bigger setting

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the goal is to get on stage diced get my confidence then in 2 weeks there is a big national qualifer show like 20 min from my home so we can just make any minor adjustments to posing etc and get a bigger setting

That's cool. There is actually a show 8 weeks out from mine that my brother is doing. There is a "possibility" I will do it too. My main concern is Aprils right now though ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's cool. There is actually a show 8 weeks out from mine that my brother is doing. There is a "possibility" I will do it too. My main concern is Aprils right now though ;)
Well your going kill April's the weekly changes in your pics are really staggering just the difference in posing with your back biceps was amazing

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which one is your bro doin?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
nice leg

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I need to compete one day. Of course I'll need more mass first though. Or F it maybe I should just hit up physique?

Anyway, mixedup you need to update us with some stats. Weight, bf %, all that!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I need to compete one day. Of course I'll need more mass first though. Or F it maybe I should just hit up physique?

What's your stats now HardEarned ? They have different weight classes in Bb'ing.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
im about 210 body fat around 15% cuz im on a bulk

I havnt posted pictures since I gained weight, I was 200lbs in my most recent pics

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
im about 210 body fat around 15% cuz im on a bulk

I havnt posted pictures since I gained weight, I was 200lbs in my most recent pics
How tall? Reason I am asking is I am 5'8" 194, around 10% BF right now. So I will be competing in middle weight, 154 1/4lbs to 176lbs. Your height plays a pretty good role in it to because of the weight classes. If I was to compete against mixedup and we were the same weight with the same conditioning he would have a better chance because he is going to look a lot bigger at 5'1" compared to me at 5'8". Make sense?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
yeah. i'm 5'8" also, maybe more towards 5'7" 1/2"

your gonna cut 20lbs?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and shed how much bodyfat is the goal? I cant imagine cutting 20lbs. it must be a mind f*** to watch yourself get weaker huh, as you cut?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah. i'm 5'8" also, maybe more towards 5'7" 1/2"

your gonna cut 20lbs?!?!?!?!?!?!?! and shed how much bodyfat is the goal? I cant imagine cutting 20lbs. it must be a mind f*** to watch yourself get weaker huh, as you cut?
Actually it's not take a look at his pics. Every time he cuts weight he looks bigger than the last pic

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That last pic 5ft 1in 14 7lbs 10.9 - 11.2 bf

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
nice. so your finally starting to crush some of that stubborn belly fat huh?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Biceps and abs this morning just basics nothing to note

Evening cardio about an hour but I managed 20x rolling 50's wind really coming back

My abliderate advanced finally came in so expecting reduction in ab vat by next check in

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders abs this morning didn't bother counting sets I do so many supersets and drop sets I just go to my shoulders are so pumped it's painful. Decline sit ups and hanging leg lifts for abs.

Interesting fact I'm up a few lbs since Friday but still looking lean trest and clen doing their job

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Shoulders abs this morning didn't bother counting sets I do so many supersets and drop sets I just go to my shoulders are so pumped it's painful. Decline sit ups and hanging leg lifts for abs.

Interesting fact I'm up a few lbs since Friday but still looking lean trest and clen doing their job
Are you taking an AI? Trest aromatizes pretty easy, so the few lbs may be water weight.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you taking an AI? Trest aromatizes pretty easy, so the few lbs may be water weight.
Yep aromasin 12.5mg eod and tamoxifen 20mg ed. I have Estro issues so I run alot

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
interesting.

why not adex?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Not strong enough for me aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor and the tamoxifen of course is a serm so I keep gyno and water away via two different actions
because the tamox alone wouldn't do anything for water retention would it? It only protects the receptors behind the nips?

Whats the difference of a suicide inhibitor and a normal one like adex.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not strong enough for me aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor and the tamoxifen of course is a serm so I keep gyno and water away via two different actions
what do you mesn not strong enough?

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
because the tamox alone wouldn't do anything for water retention would it? It only protects the receptors behind the nips? Whats the difference of a suicide inhibitor and a normal one like adex.
Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. whereas Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It's called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it.

it's not because an AI is suicidal aromatase inhibitor that it will be stronger than no suicidal one (adex)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arimidex binds reversibly to the aromatase enzyme through competitive inhibition. whereas Aromasin (Exemestane) is a Type-I aromatase inhibitor, or suicidal aromatase inhibitor. It's called this because it lowers estrogen production in the body by attaching to the aromatase enzyme, and permanently deactivating it.
Yes it's the same type as letro their actions are both stronger than adex

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
because the tamox alone wouldn't do anything for water retention would it? It only protects the receptors behind the nips?

Whats the difference of a suicide inhibitor and a normal one like adex.
Tamoxifen has always helped me stay dry back before we had the new generation a is like adex or letro

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
ok so adex binds but only because the affinity is higher. it does not permanently deactivate the enzyme. if something else came along with a higher affinity it could bind instead of adex?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok so adex binds but only because the affinity is higher. it does not permanently deactivate the enzyme. if something else came along with a higher affinity it could bind instead of adex?
Technically, aromasin permanently deactivates so no worry about rebound either

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
for some reason I just really like adex. im taking .5mg right now eod cuz of the dbol. even if I were to take test only id still take .25mg eod, I think I am prone to estrogen, had a a little gyno flare up during puberty.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
for some reason I just really like adex. im taking .5mg right now eod cuz of the dbol. even if I were to take test only id still take .25mg eod, I think I am prone to estrogen, had a a little gyno flare up during puberty.
Adex is very good works for most people I have some pre existing so I am extra careful usually run letro but it was drying my joints and skin too much this has been a long blast so had to switch it up

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry if you've talked about this before, but do you run any Cycle Support product during your blasts or just individual ingredients?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry if you've talked about this before, but do you run any Cycle Support product during your blasts or just individual ingredients?
I have prescription meds for bp cholesterol etc so I run those year round on methyl I run 1300mg milk thistle daily