• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How far out are you?

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
have you gotten your body fat down noticeably since then? It looks like you got a little extra fat there around the mid section. However, the arms are looking define and vascular! Very hard looking arms!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Only about 1to2 % that's why so much cardio and dieting. But I've been losing about 1% bf a week so as long as thar can hold for 4 more weeks I'll be sitting 5 weeks out at 7% which is where we want to be

I might have to add in a topical fatburner+clen that lower ab is being stubborn

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day off after 2.5 hrs of cardio on Wed did me good I stuck to the diet though 100% approx 30g of carbs today I refeeed.

I was back up in the gym at 5:30am did fasted stairmaster 60 min.

Tonight going to go work on Heavy Chest 6-8 reps help with some density and side and front delts. Really anxious to see next weight in by the time I get there I will have done almost 13 hrs of cardio and 4 days of carbs 30grms hoping it makes a big difference.

emantest

emantest

Awards
Day off after 2.5 hrs of cardio on Wed did me good I stuck to the diet though 100% approx 30g of carbs today I refeeed. I was back up in the gym at 5:30am did fasted stairmaster 60 min. Tonight going to go work on Heavy Chest 6-8 reps help with some density and side and front delts. Really anxious to see next weight in by the time I get there I will have done almost 13 hrs of cardio and 4 days of carbs 30grms hoping it makes a big difference.
I would talk with coach about Leptin levels needing to be reset with a big refeed. Bro you're killing the cardio but it's not all cardio to get fat off its diet and lifting heavy. Plus giving your body the needed nutrition. If you're doing 2.5 hours of cardio and burning 700-1000 calories how many calories are you taking in 2200? Would hate to lose the muscle and not the fat.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am on refeed for next two days actually and getting around 220 grams of protein I know what you mean about losing the muscle we monitor both lbm and bf% weekly. Like your bro my coach is an ifbb pro actually already for the olympia by taking a show not on points. So I just have to follow the program this time.and trust him. If I'm not happy with the show then we'll rethink but at 2014. Npc san francisco. The team took home 16.trophys including 1st overall in physique. I will ask about the reset you spoke of always appreciate good advice

emantest

emantest

Awards
I am on refeed for next two days actually and getting around 220 grams of protein I know what you mean about losing the muscle we monitor both lbm and bf% weekly. Like your bro my coach is an ifbb pro actually already for the olympia by taking a show not on points. So I just have to follow the program this time.and trust him. If I'm not happy with the show then we'll rethink but at 2014. Npc san francisco. The team took home 16.trophys including 1st overall in physique. I will ask about the reset you spoke of always appreciate good advice
Great bro, just want to see you post up some hardware as well.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
You and me both I'm not suffering for nothing

I hear you there!!! Any idea what your BF is now? Youve got some size, you'll look good ripped!!

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
your bf is probably lower than mine right now...

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It better be with all the eating you get to do lol. PBJ cup o noodles cold cuts french fries I miss them all oh well maybe when I'm bulking you will be cutting

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
true. I eat all that. too much French fries and red meat...

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
DANG. Watch out. Mixedup is actually gonna eat junk food.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shoulders strength went heavier again this week

HS shoulder press 2 warmup sets
2x6 80lbs es
2x6 85lbs es

Side laterals 2x10 15lbs
2x10 20lbs
2x6 22.5 lbs

DB curls 3x8 27.5 lbs

Ez bar curls 2x8 55lbs
3x8 60 lbs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Refeed was Lovely! !!!!
HEAVY CHEST DAY

HS wide chest press
2x12 45lbs each side
2x8 70lbs.each side
1x6 80lbs each sidea
1x6 90lbs each side

HS INCLINE
2x8 70lbs each side
2x8 80lbs each side
2x6 90lbs each side

Pec deck 1x6,1x5 120lbs
Burnot set 75lbs

Strength up considerably since last workout but weight down 3lbs
test with upped clen dosage is really starting to shine

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
is tren cool for a second cycle?

Are the side effects realy that bothersome? LIke night sweats? insomnia? Doesn't it take a toll on your cardio? Yet it is like the king of all steroids. what should I do? Use it for a second cycle? My next run will be a lean bulk. 750 test, 400 deca, maybe tbol to start or evne ANADROL but what about tren or mast? can I stack eiter of those two in there?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is tren cool for a second cycle?

Are the side effects realy that bothersome? LIke night sweats? insomnia? Doesn't it take a toll on your cardio? Yet it is like the king of all steroids. what should I do? Use it for a second cycle? My next run will be a lean bulk. 750 test, 400 deca, maybe tbol to start or evne ANADROL but what about tren or mast? can I stack eiter of those two in there?
No need homie you want the king for a lean bulk primo. Mast is mainly pre contest I use tren for cutting. Honestly if I was doing a lean bulk. I would do test eq with winny at the end

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
what about deca? or npp

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So cardio today gotta stay on the grynd especially after a refeed.

2 sessions
1st one didn't time
2nd one 1hr 12min walking the neighborhood during that I stopped at a local school and ran 5 sets of rolling 50s

That is where you sprint 50yds walkback repeat. This took all my wind out if m

But when I was fighting it was the best way we knew to get your lungs back.

Total 8.25miles today

Next I will be working on increasing the amount and doing burpees.

Here is a quick sick ass cardio.workout we used to do if anybody wants to torture themselves.

10 jumping jacks 1 burpees
10jj 2 burpees
repeat until you do 10 burpees in a row.

I was always told one set of those and you can go 1 3min round in the ring

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
So cardio today gotta stay on the grynd especially after a refeed.

2 sessions
1st one didn't time
2nd one 1hr 12min walking the neighborhood during that I stopped at a local school and ran 5 sets of rolling 50s

That is where you sprint 50yds walkback repeat. This took all my wind out if m

But when I was fighting it was the best way we knew to get your lungs back.

Total 8.25miles today

Next I will be working on increasing the amount and doing burpees.

Here is a quick sick ass cardio.workout we used to do if anybody wants to torture themselves.

10 jumping jacks 1 burpees
10jj 2 burpees
repeat until you do 10 burpees in a row.

I was always told one set of those and you can go 1 3min round in the ring
That's craziness!! haha, keeping mine simple for now..

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's craziness!! haha, keeping mine simple for now..
Lol yeah I'm trying kick it up a notch last 2 weigh in have been good with a 1% bf drop a week it's exactly what we want so I'm making sure it continues

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted work out abs triceps

4 sets ball crunches burnout rep
4 sets hanging leg raises/knee ups burnout
3 sets back extensions
1 set side bends 25lb plate burnout each side

Triceps feeling strong

Straight bar Pushdowns
2x12 90lbs
2x10 110lbs
2x10 120lbs
2x6 150lbs
2x6 160lbs

Vbar pushdowas
2x10 90lbs
3x15 110lbs

Drove to the school
8x rolling 50's. Added on 3 more =)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Woke up took clen checked to see where I was at I'm in minor ketosis should be full by tomorrow see how long I stay in

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Woke up took clen checked to see where I was at I'm in minor ketosis should be full by tomorrow see how long I stay in
Can't do clen, so I am going to try to start up T3 again this week. I was having some major anxiety issues before, but I was running clen, t3, and too much caffiene so I stopped them all, and will try just T3 this time...

How long does it take you normally to get into ketosis? I had thought about going keto and tyga tyga changed my mind ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't do clen, so I am going to try to start up T3 again this week. I was having some major anxiety issues before, but I was running clen, t3, and too much caffiene so I stopped them all, and will try just T3 this time...

How long does it take you normally to get into ketosis? I had thought about going keto and tyga tyga changed my mind ;)
About 48 for full ketosis at approx 2grams of carbs a day. But I haven't dropped down once my body gets used to it it takes less time to get back in. I don't think you need keto yet I'm a bit closer to contest than you

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
My friend always skips breakfast to eat a big lunch! He says his body starts to go into partial ketosis by then. He does this like 5 days a week and he says his body gets more and more efficient at burning fat for fuel. And I know this to be true of cortisol. (it will burn fat in the absence of insulin) And my friend is pretty shredded with some decent muscle mass. And he takes no supplements at all.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
About 48 for full ketosis at approx 2grams of carbs a day. But I haven't dropped down once my body gets used to it it takes less time to get back in. I don't think you need keto yet I'm a bit closer to contest than you
The more I compare my progress pics, the more I am thinking a might not do keto through my prep. The next few weeks will tell...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The more I compare my progress pics, the more I am thinking a might not do keto through my prep. The next few weeks will tell...
smart man.

It can take up to five days before you reach ketosis. Keto sticks aren't 100% accurate.

I wouldn't recommend keto unless you are behind, and by behind I mean 3-4% bf.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My friend always skips breakfast to eat a big lunch! He says his body starts to go into partial ketosis by then. He does this like 5 days a week and he says his body gets more and more efficient at burning fat for fuel. And I know this to be true of cortisol. (it will burn fat in the absence of insulin) And my friend is pretty shredded with some decent muscle mass. And he takes no supplements at all.
If he had carbs the day before he didn't reach "partial ketosis". His blood sugar may drop but that's it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow you know your in keto when a meal of chicken breast and brown rice looks delicious. I'm pretty much in regular keto been over 72hrs on 30grams or less I think I'll go on through next week to refeed

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Wow you know your in keto when a meal of chicken breast and brown rice looks delicious. I'm pretty much in regular keto been over 72hrs on 30grams or less I think I'll go on through next week to refeed

Haha everything I see that I can't eat looks delicious!! ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am shoulder workout feeling strong could be the trest I started on Saturday.

HS shoulder press
2x15 30lbs es warmup
3x8 70lbs each side
2x6 90lbs each side
1x5 100lbs each side

4x8 side lateral 20lbs db
5x8 bent over rear lateral 27.5lbs
then I did some low weight burnouts with seated front db raises.

Doing hiit for all cardio right now it just seems to work better on my body

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man not sure if it's trest or increased clen but I am running hot today

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nighttime cardio
1hr 5 min consisting of walking hills in my neighborhood stopped by the schoil as usual and then I pushed myself throught

15 rolling 50's. My legs and lungs are toast

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fasted workout am

Back abs
HS High row
2x12 30lbs es hold 2 seconds at bottom
1x8. 50lbs es
3x8 70lbs

Seated row
5x8 115lbs

Wide grip later pulldows

For these I did reps pulling all the way dowe and holding then I would finish with partials to help my upper later flare

Abs was ball crunches burnouts 3 sets and 2 sets of back extensions

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Am shoulder workout feeling strong could be the trest I started on Saturday.

HS shoulder press
2x15 30lbs es warmup
3x8 70lbs each side
2x6 90lbs each side
1x5 100lbs each side

4x8 side lateral 20lbs db
5x8 bent over rear lateral 27.5lbs
then I did some low weight burnouts with seated front db raises.

Doing hiit for all cardio right now it just seems to work better on my body
TREST ACE

big shoulder press numbers. I can lateral raise 50lb dumbbells easy but I don't think I could press 100lb. dumbbells very much.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hammer strength machine not dbs. I am down about 3lbs this week with keto going check in tonight she how much of that is body fat

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Hammer strength machine not dbs. I am down about 3lbs this week with keto going check in tonight she how much of that is body fat
Oh okay. My bad broskeez

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Hate injury. Damn them!