HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
RAAAAAHGHHHG

60Min on the stair climber...

Let me post best quote I've ever seen

The only one close to beating me is me and even he ain't CLOSE
Feeling like a beast! Huh?
ALL TESTED UP! YEAAAAHHH BABY YEAHHH! GET THAT **** HOMIE!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling like a beast! Huh?
ALL TESTED UP! YEAAAAHHH BABY YEAHHH! GET THAT **** HOMIE!
Yea deca is probably started to really hit right now too its been 5 weeks so I'm running fully juiced

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I think I may include deca in my next run. Probably include some Mast too.

I think I'm starting to feel the gear too. I feel good in the gym, I feel good all day. My endurance is up, my drive is up, my motivation is off the charts! Think I'm feeling it?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I may include deca in my next run. Probably include some Mast too.

I think I'm starting to feel the gear too. I feel good in the gym, I feel good all day. My endurance is up, my drive is up, my motivation is off the charts! Think I'm feeling it?
I'll probably throw mast or primo towards the end halotestin if I can get.it but most likely winny since it's more avail

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok guys Honestay having some anxiety not feeling in shape enuff. I was looking at my coaches pics. He hasn't started prepping yet and he's got full abs obliques and striated pecs....

Now I see why he's put me on dbl cardio. I'm thinking of bumping the cardio

45min am 60Min pm and cutting out one carb meal. I mean I can see my abs but my coach looks like what I want to.step on stage at and he hasn't even begun prepping...

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Ok guys Honestay having some anxiety not feeling in shape enuff. I was looking at my coaches pics. He hasn't started prepping yet and he's got full abs obliques and striated pecs....

Now I see why he's put me on dbl cardio. I'm thinking of bumping the cardio

45min am 60Min pm and cutting out one carb meal. I mean I can see my abs but my coach looks like what I want to.step on stage at and he hasn't even begun prepping...
I am a big fan of carbs for making muscles look full and big. I would say keep your carbs or even eat more carbs, increase the cardio to burn more fat. Don't do so much HIIT cardio, do more low intensity for true fat burning. I guess be in a bit of a calorie deficit.

See the thing is if you cut carbs, its cool because your cutting calories, but your muscles will look small and flat. Plus you miss out on carbohydrate's protein sparing action and may lose a little muscle if your carbs are so low! I personally think the cutting carbs part should only be done before the contest to achieve that dehydrated striated look. But during training, your muscles need that stuff!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of carbs for making muscles look full and big. I would say keep your carbs or even eat more carbs, increase the cardio to burn more fat. Don't do so much HIIT cardio, do more low intensity for true fat burning. I guess be in a bit of a calorie deficit.

See the thing is if you cut carbs, its cool because your cutting calories, but your muscles will look small and flat. Plus you miss out on carbohydrate's protein sparing action and may lose a little muscle if your carbs are so low! I personally think the cutting carbs part should only be done before the contest to achieve that dehydrated striated look. But during training, your muscles need that

It's true and I appreciate what your saying but. Low carbs is just a fact of pre contest even pros like cutler or kai would be at like 150 grams of carbs at 10 weeks out.

I mean ok for instacne your self you have a Good amount of size I'd say WAY above average. Based on your pics. Your like 200lbs approx 15-17% bf. Now.- 20lbs of body fat replace that with muscle so your the same height. That is what high level physique guys walk around at. CRAZY RIGHT.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
yeah I totally understand what your saying. I have no experience with contest prep so I'm not really one to talk. I'm just saying for me, no carbs would be way to difficult! I attribute all my size to carb loading. I'm naturally and ectomorph, hard gainer. carb loading and stretching the cell membrane with water and glycogen is how I got my size. And when I carb restrict I feel myself shrinking rapidly! LOL. So me personally, I would delay carb restriction for as long as possible!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah I totally understand what your saying. I have no experience with contest prep so I'm not really one to talk. I'm just saying for me, no carbs would be way to difficult! I attribute all my size to carb loading. I'm naturally and ectomorph, hard gainer. carb loading and stretching the cell membrane with water and glycogen is how I got my size. And when I carb restrict I feel myself shrinking rapidly! LOL. So me personally, I would delay carb restriction for as long as possible!
Well I am getting some carbs and its also why I have 2 coaches if I'm too flat they will adjust like they added clen in with my T3 this week. My lean mass and bf% are checked weekly to ensure I'm not losing muscle. I can refeed and fIll out in 24 hrs

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
That is true. Worst comes to worse refeed and swoll back up. LOL

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wooooo just came from with coach down 2 lbs of fat over a full percent since last Sunday stairaster may suck but with those results I can push through another.60Min tonight

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is true. Worst comes to worse refeed and swoll back up. LOL
Plus after the show I'll cruise for like 8 weeks detox liver reverse diet out than go on a heavy bulker for 16-20 weeks. I'm probablly only doing this one show for 2015 maybe one at the end of the year and then next year stay ready all year

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uggggh just got done 60Min stairmaster

My coach is a little worried I'm holding too much fat in lower back and abs.

Talk bout anxiety but it also strengthened
my resolve I told him i'd make it no matter what.

So if I got to do 60Min of fasted cardio we'll do it

If I got to go days with 20 carbs bring it on.

Whatever it takes for the next ten weeks I'll lose the fat

emantest

emantest

Awards
Uggggh just got done 60Min stairmaster My coach is a little worried I'm holding too much fat in lower back and abs. Talk bout anxiety but it also strengthened my resolve I told him i'd make it no matter what. So if I got to do 60Min of fasted cardio we'll do it If I got to go days with 20 carbs bring it on. Whatever it takes for the next ten weeks I'll lose the fat
Sounds like you would benefit from a big refeed splurge like a double burger, fries and diet coke

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like you would benefit from a big refeed splurge like a double burger, fries and diet coke
I wish but I'm too close 10 weeks out and my bf% isn't where I or my coach are comfortable at. I was actually hoping to be into single digits by now

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice log so far. I've always been curious, what kind of job do you and others have where you are able to afford all these coaches, supplements, gear, and food year round, and still have the time to devote to it all?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rise and grynd 5:30 am time for first dose of clen and cortix get ready 60Min of fasted cardio

Ok made it through 60min fasted cardio on stairmaster. The bump in clen really made me sweat more. Felt good.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hmm looks like in 2 weeks I'll be starting my var and winny 2 weeks after that I have to come off deca on 2 weeks per coach

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Hmm looks like in 2 weeks I'll be starting my var and winny 2 weeks after that I have to come off deca on 2 weeks per coach
Same here, winny at 10 weeks, no var, but mast at 6 weeks... things going to get fun here soon :D

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same here, winny at 10 weeks, no var, but mast at 6 weeks... things going to get fun here soon :D
Yeah I'm var at 8 weeks out winny at 6 unless I'm not sure I can get some halotestin I'd love to get some

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nightie cardio was 45min on the stairmaster it was eeeasy my stamina is coming back quick
and the stairmaster is saVing my joints

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mondday Morning Cardio 60min on the stairmaster. 60min of fasted cardio is a bit***

Tonight is Chest/Cardio will update then.

ON a carb day =)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OMG my new food prep company has delicious food this will make prep much easier

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
nice! always nice to have food that actually tastes good. that way eating isn't such a chore

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I can also just wake up and leave no measuring no cooking no washing tupperware. Saves slot of time since about 3 hrs of each day is gym time for next 9.5 weeks

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Damn that's a lot of time in the gym!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah split though but I'm doing a total of 1hr 45min just of cardio then the weights

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest day worked a little heavier still not pushing it have to remind myself just had a complete rupture in june.

HS flat press 4x10 45lbs each side
HS incline 1x10 45lbs es
2x10 55lbs es
2x10 60lbs es
2x8 70lbs es

Pec dec 4x12 90lb

HS decline press 3x15 45lbs es

CARDIO..... 45min stairmaster. ... I wanted off at 10 lmao.

But I'm hoping to drop 1.5% this week

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Morning Cardio 6 min warm up on treadmill all the stairmaster's were being used than 54 min on the stairmaster

Total 60minutes Fasted Cardio I'm really anxious too see the drop after a week of this when I check in on Sunday.

The new cardio + the bump in clen should be seeing some good results.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Man I don't know how you do it. I'm on level 7 and have a rough time making 10 minutes!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man I don't know how you do it. I'm on level 7 and have a rough time making 10 minutes!!!
I don't know when ever I want to quit I just say to myself that someone else would make 10 more minutes. last night I wanted to get off so bad I was making so many excuses in my head... but then I'd think about being onstage and not being the bf% I wanted or could of been and I say just keep moving one foot in front of the other. For me personally losing to myself is muuuuch worse. If i get on stage and someone beats me I'm fine as long as in my mind I did everything I needed to do If I got off the stairmaster or did less than my coach said and I lost I would be haunted If I follow my nutrition plan and work out plan laid out by my coaches exactly and I don't even place them I am completely fine.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
I don't know when ever I want to quit I just say to myself that someone else would make 10 more minutes. last night I wanted to get off so bad I was making so many excuses in my head... but then I'd think about being onstage and not being the bf% I wanted or could of been and I say just keep moving one foot in front of the other. For me personally losing to myself is muuuuch worse. If i get on stage and someone beats me I'm fine as long as in my mind I did everything I needed to do If I got off the stairmaster or did less than my coach said and I lost I would be haunted If I follow my nutrition plan and work out plan laid out by my coaches exactly and I don't even place them I am completely fine.
#motivation

you in permanent beast mode my boy!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's also nice having 2 coaches I got one that's a little nicer and more motivating and I got one that is harder and pushes me.

So I get to feel good about progress but never get complacent because the other coach is saying I need more.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
must be nice having coaches and meal service providers and all that.

I go to a 10 dollar a month gym filled with a bunch of p*ssies. I pack my moms leftovers in Tupperware and microwave it throught the day. Or eat plain old triple decker bread sandwiches with cold cuts and milk. No coach, just you guys for support.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I go to a 10 dollar a month gym filled with a bunch of p*ssies. I pack my moms leftovers in Tupperware and microwave it throught the day. Or eat plain old triple decker bread sandwiches with cold cuts and milk. No coach, just you guys for support.
You are young my friend.. give it time I wasn't always able to afford all the luxuries I have now. and even with your 10 dollar a month gym and packed leftovers you have done DAMN good be proud of what you have accomplished just beating your past problems takes a hell of a man trust me I know how hard it is.....

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit forgot what day it was and i've been running low carbs all day. So today will be arms day not back day

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Dammit forgot what day it was and i've been running low carbs all day. So today will be arms day not back day

Haha, I hear ya! I just did chest and bis, and hadn't had any carbs until after my workout!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established

I don't have a coach per se, but my brother is helping me. You just gotta make do with what you can ;)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sh** I am the walking dead tonight back

Wg later pulldows
2x12 75lbs
2x12 90lbs
1x8 105lbs

HS high rows
1x10 45lbs es
3x8 70lbs es
2x6 80lbs es

Seated cg rows
1x12 90lbs
3x8 105lbs
3x6. 10lbs

18 sets on back plus miscellaneous straight arm Pushdowns

Cardio 45 stairmaster. Here's the fun part coach was there and he said to go as long as I could without touching handrails.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had Doms in my chest yesterday back a little tight today feels good I don't get it that much knows my intenstity is increasing weight increased both chest and back this week still have to keep in check. No way am i going to get an injury this close.

So little tweak in the diet i'm doing 3days in a row of low carbs a refeed day and then 3 days reg carbs 100grams.
Cardio this morning was a little off because son woke up late so I got 40min in on the stairclimber and then another 10min in on the HIIT 10min less than usual but I figured 10min HIIT is about equal to 20min liis

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so I'm going run low dose test like 275wk comboned with 400mg tren ace a week and finish with Halotestin nothing fancy just tried and true

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
love to see how this works out for you. The halotestin with the tren is considered to work synergistically and be toxic? How so? Liver?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards

LOL!! love ir bro! im right there with you, goin to planet ***** fitness, eating cup o noodles, pb&j sandwiches, finally got some ground beef so I can make hamburger helper so I have that to grub on for a few days and moms left overs haha! but hey man, its not what you got or where you come from, its where you end up.. always start with an end point in mind and you will get there one way or another!! and these guys on here make a huge difference I think, its like having a bunch of coaches at your finger tips.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
love to see how this works out for you. The halotestin with the tren is considered to work synergistically and be toxic? How so? Liver?
One has a very high anabolic ratio the other has crazy high andronic ratio. Both are know for hardening effect helping with fat burning extreme strength.

However halotestin.is considered 2 most toxic oral next to checq drops. And the side effects of injectable tren everywhere from aggression to night sweats tren cough insomnia.

So your combing two very toxic combo undo with high sides that both increase agressive and strength..

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
One has a very high anabolic ratio the other has crazy high andronic ratio. Both are know for hardening effect helping with fat burning extreme strength.

However halotestin.is considered 2 most toxic oral next to checq drops. And the side effects of injectable tren everywhere from aggression to night sweats tren cough insomnia.

So your combing two very toxic combo undo with high sides that both increase agressive and strength..
dang. sounds crazy as hell. tren sounds scarey period! My source has halotestin and its pharm stuff. I probably wont F with it though.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cardio night time you ever just zone out I decided to walk the neighborhood we have alot of very steep hills so. I was. Goin to do my usual 45min then my head started playing mind games with me faked up flash backs so I decided to.go 55 make up the 10min from this morning session bUT 56 was so close to an hour and then I just kept walking all in all 1hr 40min
total 2.5 hrs of cardio.on a low carb.day

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
Cardio night time you ever just zone out I decided to walk the neighborhood we have alot of very steep hills so. I was. Goin to do my usual 45min then my head started playing mind games with me faked up flash backs so I decided to.go 55 make up the 10min from this morning session bUT 56 was so close to an hour and then I just kept walking all in all 1hr 40min
total 2.5 hrs of cardio.on a low carb.day
takes a true animal to do this

emantest

emantest

Awards
Cardio night time you ever just zone out I decided to walk the neighborhood we have alot of very steep hills so. I was. Goin to do my usual 45min then my head started playing mind games with me faked up flash backs so I decided to.go 55 make up the 10min from this morning session bUT 56 was so close to an hour and then I just kept walking all in all 1hr 40min total 2.5 hrs of cardio.on a low carb.day
Keep killing it!! Post some pics