The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF

Everyone feels the keen pain of loss, especially when it is one so very close to your heart, and whilst grief can overcome you to the point of breaking and wanting to disappear from the world, your spirit has a TREMENDOUS ABILITY to “come back” from tragedy.

Your spirit has an OVERWHELMING CAPACITY to love and forgive, so even if the one you love hurts you beyond imagining, the deep emotion you have for that person allow you to treasure the time that you had, instead of building fires of resentment and anger. The strength of your emotions for that individual could turn into something ugly, but your spirit is POWERFUL BEYOND BELIEF, and you have the WILLPOWER TO MAINTAIN the beauty that was brought into your life, the gifts that were unexpectedly received in the joy of knowing them, even if they are gone from you in time and distance and perhaps life.

Never forget the POWER hidden deep inside you, the STRENGTH that rises to the surface when needed, the safeguards of your soul, to protect and keep you, but not from the experiences in life that will mould you into a better being, a “higher” you, an ultimate version of the best you possible. Without powerful emotions, having loved and lost, we would miss out on a painful experience yes, but also on the opportunity to OPEN up our life and our heart to another, even for the briefest of times, and know the WONDER OF EVERYTHING encompassed in the HOPE that such happiness can bring to a soul.

You are what you ALLOW yourself to become, with your emotions so very powerful in shaping your thoughts and controlling your actions, so be careful what you hold onto, and if loss is something you are dealing with, remember that the pain eventually seeps away, even if it takes a lifetime, but the BLESSINGS of that love NEVER disappear from you.

Be THANKFUL for everyone in your life who has TOUCHED your soul and left a little piece of themselves embedded in your heart, for they are the gems that make your life so very SPECIAL AND IRREPLACEABLE, for no one else ever did, can, or will have YOUR spirit and the ability that YOU have to make that DIFFERENCE to OTHERS.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Im speechless Rosie!! very well said as always..

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Greatest Fear
Is what? ...

Im speechless Rosie!! very well said as always..
Thank you, Chris :) As you can see, the majority of my Motivationals this year have taken on a more personal note, as I speak about what is on my heart and from my own experiences. Have a Great weekend, my friend!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOUR 100%

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR 100%

Your 100% today is not the same as it was yesterday, nor is it the same as what it will be tomorrow. That’s ok. We change on a daily basis and what we are capable of, the intensity at which we are about to operate at, the effort that we are able to ask of our body, changes too. That does NOT mean that just because you cannot do what you did yesterday that you are NOT giving your 100% TODAY.

Life goes up and down and so do we. We have good days and bad days, days when we can take on the world and days where we only want to hide from the world, days where nothing can stop us and days where a single push could topple us over. We’re only human and it’s OK to be human.

As long as you enter each day with the attitude and determination to make that day as BEST as you can and give your 100%, then you will be ok. No matter what your 100% is on any given day, GIVE it, regardless of how you feel it is compared to time past or what you think it should be. As long as you give your 100% you are doing your best, and that is the mark of a CHAMPION.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Have actually NOT had a day OFF training since Sunday 2 September (after updating on 9 September I went and did Shoulders/Hamstrings later that night), since I was preparing for the Iron Asylum photoshoot Saturday 8 September and then the one for the World Physique Magazine Swimsuit issue Sunday 16 September. That said, this last week I have made an EASY/deload week, since I haven't had a week OFF training since I started back [after tearing my right rotator cuff/biceps' tendons] on Monday 10 January this year - although I DO consider this a week OFF, I still did two days of resistance training, albeit the first primarily TRX training re Shoulders/Hamstrings and the second as much bodyweight exercises as possible with some weights re Arms/Abs, for shorter than usual training times, no post-weights cardio, and only a run six days (tomorrow will be a complete day OFF ALL training). Because both my shoulders and wrists have been giving me issues over the last few weeks, I'm hoping that the time "off" will have helped them recover, and I know in times past in coming back from an "easy"/"week off" my progress has been faster. On Monday it will be back to my USUAL training, with Sundays my weekly scheduled day OFF.

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Sleeping patterns have been fairly consistent - getting up between 0300-0500 and going to bed between 1000-1300. If my body is feeling more exhausted, my "sleep-in" on a Saturday or Sunday may be 0600.

Mood: This has been up and down over the last couple of weeks due to several events and experiences, but fairly good for the most part, and I know that things can only get BETTER, even if some things are in "limbo" and are "unknown" right now.

Energy: My energy has been up and down. Feeling it wane and suddenly DROP like I'm "crashing" around 1300-1500 most days, and I've just felt like sleeping, but pushing through.

Body Composition: 8.4% bodyfat - I was 8.3% bodyfat 8 September and ~8.1% 16 September, so small fluctuations over the last couple of weeks. I'm ok at this body composition, although I notice the difference in muscle hardness from not having done resistance training this week. and have to MAINTAIN this or LOWER for myself. Deltoids and arms have the most muscle mass that they have ever had, looking the most defined and vascular that they ever had, despite the higher body composition, and even when my waist down has been affected by slight water retention, etc. from "bad" nutritional habits over the last week, they just looked BETTER after each "bad" eating.

Joints: Both shoulders and wrists have been hurting quite a lot of late - just yesterday, even standing doing nothing my right shoulder was throbbing with a sharp pain - so trying to minimize the pain and discomfort level. Have been strapping my wrists, especially since my left wrist has become a little weaker and causing a lot of pain during resistance training.

Quality of Training: See notes above under "Training".

Nutrition: This has been fairly normal - although for the last week or so been CRAVING chocolate and sushi like there's no other food in the world, which is a little odd.

Supplements: Ran out of AnaBeta 15 September and Recompadrol 18 September (both changes noted in post #1), as well as been without RecoverPRO since 14 September, so been with the bare basics of Alpha-T2, Erase, Shred Matrix, and Vitamin C for a bit. I have also not been using a preworkout since running out of Assault a couple of months ago, finding it ok, although noticing the difference it has made to my training. Because of my body I have become a little reliant on some supplements, almost like some people are reliant on their medication, and with a few specific products I definitely notice the difference - and it's not a good difference - in the way my body feels and operates when I do NOT have them.

Other Notes: Life has been busy, hectic, and stressful, but full of many moments of opportunity and wonder, memories being created that will last a lifetime. I'm growing more as I live, learning every single day, doing what I can to ensure constant progress and making what difference I can. The next few months have a lot of changes coming, but I am ready for it, welcoming them with acceptance and an open soul.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is what? ...

Thank you, Chris :) As you can see, the majority of my Motivationals this year have taken on a more personal note, as I speak about what is on my heart and from my own experiences. Have a Great weekend, my friend!

~Rosie~
Those are the best kind though, Rosie :)..Im trying too!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CHANGE IS A PROCESS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

CHANGE IS A PROCESS

Change does not happen overnight. It does not happen in an instant. It does not happen just because we want it to. Change happens when we decide to make a stand and ACT on that decision. It happens when we determine that we are no longer going to live our life the way we are. It happens when our hearts and minds are in agreement with each other. It happens when we are prepared to work HARD to MAKE it happen.

Change starts in the HEART. It has to start in the heart to become a conscious thought. When it becomes a conscious thought we are AWARE of the reasons behind our actions and can GUIDE them in the direction we WANT to go. When we ensure our actions are in line with the change we seek we start to make progress. We start to see change. We start to BECOME what we want to be.

Change is a PROCESS. The desire and the decision to change may take but a moment, but the actual change itself is gradual, like the budding of a flower, slowly opening up to reveal the beauty hidden inside, embracing the world and adding one more wonder to it.

Once the events are set in MOTION they cannot be stopped and that flower can and will continue to bloom even in the harshest conditions if it is nurtured in life and purpose, or it will bloom for a brief while and die. The same can be said of us, in that we will continue to grow as long as we have purpose and passion, as long as we strive to constantly evolve and become better, our hearts and our minds determining the change that will occur, but if not, we will wilt and lose our delight, our sparkle, our shine, and we do NOT want to let that happen.

CONSTANT CHANGE FOR THE BETTER! CONSTANT MOVEMENT OF HEARTS AND MINDS AND ACTIONS! CONSTANT WORK GOING ON INSIDE US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE WORLD!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOUL JOURNEY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

SOUL JOURNEY

Our lifetime is made up of many journeys. Journeys that make and break us, shape and mould us, past and present determining what we shall become in the future, the most important of all that of our soul, the path to spiritual enlightenment, the metamorphosis of our innermost core as we traverse the journeys of life. Each journey we take in the physical has spiritual ramifications and often affect us far more than what the world can see, turning our souls inside out, upside down, twisting and contorting it until we are not sure we will ever be able to recognize ourselves when we come out the other side of the purging fire.

Each journey we take and every person we cross paths with leaves a footprint on our soul, teaching us valuable lessons and to show us how significant we are in the fabric of the universe. Love and loss, success and tragedy, ecstasy and pain, are all tools of the world to touch us, to create the destiny of our souls, the tumultuous journey that will leave us tempered like the rarest and most beautiful of diamonds, born of the greatest pressure and heat, crushed beyond life itself and shining forth a brilliant light from an indomitable spirit.

With strength and purity of heart we will survive anything, our soul’s journey one that is never-ending, each step one step closer to becoming the highest being and ultimate version of us that we can aspire to.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRUE FRIENDS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

TRUE FRIENDS

That's what true friends are for: When one falls, the other reaches down to help them up. When one struggles, the other encourages them on. When one has an off day, the other motivates them along. When one loses their smile, the other is there to lend theirs.

They share the journey of life together with its ups and downs, highs and lows, joy and sadness, happiness and pain, love and loss, always there for one another, no matter what. That's what true friends do.

True friends are rare and if you have them, hold them close to your heart, as precious as gems that take a lifetime to find, for that's what they are. They help bring out our inner light, the sparkle in our eyes, the hope in our heart, the faith when we can't find it on our own.

I would rather a few true friends than many "friends" whose value in my life is meaningless, because I know what I am to someone else and what I have when I have another as such in my life.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I believe that as well... we are supposed to learn from one another and need to keep an open mind.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I believe that as well... we are supposed to learn from one another and need to keep an open mind.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FREEDOM TO BE FREE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

Freedom – what does it mean? What does it allow? Is it something the world gives us that we give ourselves? To be free - is that the same as freedom or something else altogether? Can you have freedom but NOT be free? That is the question.

I believe you CAN. “Freedom” is something that you can be granted by others, but to be “free” is something we must do for our own soul. For what value has freedom if our soul is not free, a prisoner of our emotion, hiding away, twisted out of sight, when we feel like we cannot be ourselves truly as we are? What use is freedom when we are trapped inside our own mind, captured by fear of what might be if we give ourselves permission to be and open up to the world? What point is there in freedom if we are not FREE?

Only WE can free ourselves, our soul and heart and mind, casting aside crippling emotion and irrational fear. Only WE can give ourselves that peace and calm, the ability to face life with an indomitable spirit, ready to face anything, embrace any challenge, and not give in or run and hide. Only WE have the power to give ourselves the courage to be free and live a life in complete freedom.

What will it be? Will you unshackle yourself from the chains holding you back from living life as fully as you were intended to? Will you allow yourself hope and faith that in taking the first step you are putting yourself in the hands of one who only has your BEST interests at heart? Will you believe in YOURSELF and all that you are capable of, knowing that you are powerful and significant, realizing that only YOU can release that into the world?

WILL you? Will you allow yourself to be FREE to ENJOY the FREEDOM of YOUR LIFE?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

Freedom – what does it mean? What does it allow? Is it something the world gives us that we give ourselves? To be free - is that the same as freedom or something else altogether? Can you have freedom but NOT be free? That is the question.

I believe you CAN. “Freedom” is something that you can be granted by others, but to be “free” is something we must do for our own soul. For what value has freedom if our soul is not free, a prisoner of our emotion, hiding away, twisted out of sight, when we feel like we cannot be ourselves truly as we are? What use is freedom when we are trapped inside our own mind, captured by fear of what might be if we give ourselves permission to be and open up to the world? What point is there in freedom if we are not FREE?

Only WE can free ourselves, our soul and heart and mind, casting aside crippling emotion and irrational fear. Only WE can give ourselves that peace and calm, the ability to face life with an indomitable spirit, ready to face anything, embrace any challenge, and not give in or run and hide. Only WE have the power to give ourselves the courage to be free and live a life in complete freedom.

What will it be? Will you unshackle yourself from the chains holding you back from living life as fully as you were intended to? Will you allow yourself hope and faith that in taking the first step you are putting yourself in the hands of one who only has your BEST interests at heart? Will you believe in YOURSELF and all that you are capable of, knowing that you are powerful and significant, realizing that only YOU can release that into the world?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Another good quote, the mind can be a dangerous place, temptation, justification and rationalization, when in doubt listen to your heart, that's the part of you that knows what's right all along... trust your instincts :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREEDOM TO BE FREE

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Another good quote, the mind can be a dangerous place, temptation, justification and rationalization, when in doubt listen to your heart, that's the part of you that knows what's right all along... trust your instincts :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, Doug :) When John posted this image, I was like "that's perfect for what I just wrote!" Hopefully people read the motivational itself as well and not just look at the image.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ONE STEP FORWARD

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

ONE STEP FORWARD

Each day is a NEW day. A new day to take another CHANCE. A new day to take ANOTHER step. Another step FORWARD in the direction of your dreams. Another step forward, no matter how small. For even the smallest of steps is PROGRESS towards the fulfilment of the ultimate achievement. The ultimate achievement of the ULTIMATE dream. Whatever that may be. For it is different to each and every individual. But no matter what, I canNOT be stopped. I cannot be stopped from TAKING that step. I cannot be stopped from reaching that one bit FURTHER. I cannot be stopped from STRIVING for “just one more”. I cannot be stopped from doing my BEST, even if my “best” on any given day is not as good as it has been in the past or will be in the future. I will have given my best, my all on that day, and that is what MATTERS. What matters is moving FORWARD. What matters is keeping the dream ALIVE. Keeping the dream alive in my HEART and the hearts of those I touch. For when I touch others, I make a DIFFERENCE. And when you make a difference, especially in a dream, you can CHANGE the world. ONE step at a time.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"EASY"

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

"EASY"

You say I make it look so easy, that it’s easy for me, but how do you know what it’s like for me? Stop judging and making assumptions based on what something APPEARS to be, because what you see is not always the truth you THINK it is.

It might LOOK like it’s easy for me to you, but what you DON’T see is the PAIN I feel with every movement, every second, choosing to IGNORE and work THROUGH it, instead of giving up because it hurts. What you don’t know about are the YEARS of pain, the daily living in pain so much that it has become ACCEPTED as “normal”, that “easy” is the furthest thing it is for me.

But you do NOT see that. How could you?

I’m not going to tell you I’m so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. I’m not going to tell you I’m so exhausted that it’s taking all my energy and concentration just to stay standing. I’m not going to tell you the pain I’m in demonstrating something to you is enough to make me want to scream.

No, you just see me DO it and assume, creating an impression just as dangerous as an incorrect mindset. Unless you know, NEVER assume.

Live a day in my shoes and THEN tell me how “easy” it is. Live a day in my shoes and realize that I KNOW what it’s like to feel and be weak and helpless, but that I choose NOT to let it determine what I can and cannot do. Live a day in my shoes and UNDERSTAND that I am who I am because I CHOOSE NOT to allow my struggles to control me, that I FIGHT back, that I BELIEVE I CAN AND SO I DO, and that in the end the DOING makes it WORTH it.

I do it because I want YOU to see that it CAN be done, that YOU can do it too, that you ARE stronger than you think, that you DO have it in you to SUCCEED if you WANT to, that the struggle is WORTH it. I do it because I care, because I want to make a DIFFERENCE, because I want to lead by EXAMPLE, because I am who I am and this is what I DO. I FIGHT THROUGH THE TOUGH TIMES AND SO CAN YOU!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your spot on Rosie....im kinda speechless ...lol

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UNFINISHED WORK IN PROGRESS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

UNFINISHED WORK IN PROGRESS

We are all an UNfinished “work in progress”, simply because we will NEVER be done BECOMING. We will NEVER be done LEARNING. We will NEVER be done making mistakes and finding out how to FIX them. We will NEVER stop DREAMING and STRIVING to REACH those dreams. We will NEVER stop SEEKING to do ALL we can to make as much DIFFERENCE we can. We will NEVER allow ourselves to just STOP and give up when life gets tough. We will NEVER allow ourselves to crumble in the midst of ADVERSITY, because we know it will only create in us something STRONGER and more POWERFUL than we might ever have thought possible.

We will ALWAYS be working TOWARDS something NEW, something GREAT, something that will leave a LEGACY of HOPE and FAITH and BELIEF. We will ALWAYS be working THROUGH the pain and fear and heartache and loss that we deal with in life, to LEAD by EXAMPLE that life kicks ALL of us and we do NOT have to give it the power to destroy what we are BUILDING.

We KNOW we are CAPABLE of far MORE than we have done and can ever fathom, and we know that in order to BECOME all that we are MEANT to be, we must LIVE life and EMBRACE it with all its smiles and CHALLENGES, because it’s the JOURNEY that is going to REVEAL the TRUTH and MAKE us into what we WILL be.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE LIFE OF YOUR DREAMS

If you want something you go AFTER it. You give it EVERYTHING to make it happen. You strive your utmost to make your dream a REALITY. Risks are WORTH it because you believe in your heart that what you want has no greater value than the sacrifices you make to achieve it. Focus NEVER wavers because seeing your dream manifest before you means more to you than anything else in this world ever possibly could. Constantly learning and GROWING and creating yourself, you become what you need to be to see your dream come to fruition, to see it more than mere ideas or fantasy, because your life depends on it. It’s NEVER too late to start living a dream, and it’s never too late to TRY for one, because withOUT dreams our lives would be empty and meaningless.

Dreams make us HUMAN. They make us BELIEVE. They give us HOPE that there IS something MORE out there for us. They give us FAITH that we CAN make anything HAPPEN if our DRIVE is STRONG enough. They allow us to hold ON to something we should NEVER let go of, the CHILD inside every one of us that we once were and never stopped being, who looked at the world with eyes of WONDER, knowing that ANYthing is POSSIBLE and NOTHING is UNrealistic for those who DREAM, if only they OPENED their hearts and minds to SEE.

Open your heart to BELIEVE. Let your inner child FREE. Explore the world with eyes of PERCEPTION and POSSIBILITY. If you want something with all your soul then never let it go and do all in your power to make it HAPPEN. Let the people you cannot ever bear to live without know how much they MEAN. Live the life of your DREAMS.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday: HIIT Run + Shoulders/Hamstrings

Tuesday: Arms/Abs

Wednesday: HIIT Run

Thursday: Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio 20 min

Friday: HIIT Run + Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Saturday: Run 3 miles

Sunday: Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Has been fairly good for the most part - regardless of what time I go to sleep at night, been consistent in getting up between 0430-0500 Monday through Saturday. Today I didn't get up until just after 1200, but only because I went to bed ~0330 and allowed my body to "catch up" on the sleep it has NOT been getting throughout the week.

Mood: Ups and downs this week. At the end of the week crashed hard - a long time in coming after the last 8-9 months - and now it's just getting through as I pull myself out of the wreck.

Energy: Was high all week until Friday morning - during training when I emotionally crashed, my body crashed with it and I just had nothing left in me.

Concentration: I've tried really hard this week, which has been frustrating in some areas, seeing nothing for the effort. At the same time, a lot has been going on and NOT being there has NOT been an option!

Body Composition: 8.1% bodyfat - lost 0.3% over the last week, simply from getting back into training (since EVERY day except Wednesday has been terrible re nutrition), even though I was not even at 75% of Maintenance training. The definition in my delts and arms has been coming out more and more as the week progressed (the "bad" eating just brought them out MORE, even if I felt it "softened" the rest of me for a bit) - I definitely have the most muscle mass in them both that I have ever had, which is nice and brings a sense of satisfaction, since I have worked so hard to "bring them up" and struggled so much with issues re pain and injury to them.

Quality of Training: Training has been ok. A lot of pain, especially during my Friday resistance session, in BOTH my delt/biceps' tendons, and just pushing through it, because physical pain is preferable to other pain. Have done a little more running as well this week re cardio (back to HIIT sprinting OUTSIDE), which has made a difference. The cooler weather has also been much better for me and I can actually BREATHE when I'm running outside, instead of feeling like I am suffocating. Back to no less than MAINTENANCE training next week!

Joints: A lot of pain in both my anterior delt/biceps' tendons AND my wrists. My left wrist has been in more pain than my right, but I am noticing it is in CONSTANT pain, and even something like DRIVING aggravates it to the point where I don't want to be doing much of it.

Nutrition: Has been TERRIBLE. Appetite has been much higher than usual this week - aside from yesterday, when I literally had none and did not want to eat for most of the day (which indicated something seriously wrong) - and have NOT followed the 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window for any day except Wednesday, more along the lines of a 12-16 hour feeding window and 8-12 hour fast. Hasn't seemed to affect my progress too much though, which was a little surprising. I also haven't been drinking my usual 4.5 litres of water a day either, barely getting in ~3 litres, which has made a small difference in how I feel.

Supplements: Although not a supplement per se, I have been using NO Infuse several times a day (pre-training, post-post-training shower, and pre-bed), and I believe that it's the factor having the primary difference re my delt (and bicep) development, allowing me to work through the pain and still get results.

Overall Sense of Feeling: A lot of good things have happened this week amongst the crash, and I am truly grateful for those few special people in my life who have made all the difference during this time. There are going to be quite a few changes going on from the start of October - positive and motivating - and I am looking forward to them. LIFE OPENS UP WHEN YOU DO IT'S TRUE! IT'S TIME TO REALLY MAKE THINGS HAPPEN! IT'S TIME TO START LIVING THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS!!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAKE IT YOUR OWN

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

MAKE IT YOUR OWN

There should be NO ONE else in existence that does what you do better than YOU, so OWN it! Make it your OWN! Put your personal SIGNATURE on it! Not just with your fitness, but in LIFE!

You are who you are for a REASON. You have a unique ability to turn the world into something wonderful just by being IN it. You are the smile in someone’s life and never forget it.

As far as fitness, NOTHING works the same for EVERYone. Everything affects each individual DIFFERENTLY. Therefore what you do should be for YOU, what WORKS for YOU, no matter what anyone else says or thinks about it.

LEARN as much as you can. EXPERIMENT with new things. Never stop seeking the next BEST thing, for your body NEVER stops CHANGING and YOU much change WITH it, ADAPT WITH it, CONSTANTLY be manipulating every factor possible to get the DESIRED result.

That’s how you make PROGRESS. That’s how you SUCCEED. Not just in fitness, but in LIFE! You make what you do your OWN, because it IS your own. No one else can be YOU or do what YOU do.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter :: October 2012

THE NO EXCUSES EDITION

I see too many people desire but never be prepared to FOLLOW THROUGH on that desire, making every excuse possible on why they are not or think they cannot achieve their dreams. Because excuses they ARE - if you TRULY want something you do EVERYthing possible to get it, period! And NOTHING is "impossible" for those who BELIEVE!

This month in the 'Training' section, I have given several simple tips to ensure that you do NOT have to skip your training, regardless of what is going on in your life.

In this month's 'Nutrition' section, I have made some notes on how you can ALWAYS get results with your diet.

Check out this edition of the Rosie Chee Fitness Newsletter HERE.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NOW

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

NOW

NOW is the time to start moving TOWARDS your DREAMS. NOW is the time to start casting ASIDE your FEAR. NOW is the time to start APPRECIATING what and WHO you HAVE. NOW is the time to LEARN to let GO. NOW is the time to EMBRACE every OPPORTUNITY. NOW is the time to LIVE your LIFE.

There is no BETTER time than NOW. Life waits for no one. Be PREPARED to LIVE it NOW. Not in the future. Not when you are ready. Not when you think you can handle it. Not when you have it all planned out. NOW. Now IS the time.

NOW is the time to start LIVING and living with EVERYTHING you’ve got IN you and have the POTENTIAL to be. Start now and watch yourself as you BECOME what you want and so much MORE. You ARE so much more than you realize and you can only become that when you ALLOW yourself to.

Start BECOMING your BEST self NOW. No more waiting. No more holding out. No more “until the time is right” because the time will NEVER be right. You just DO it because you WANT to. You DESIRE to be ALL that you CAN. And that time is NOW. Now is the TIME.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CUT AWAY THE STRINGS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

CUT AWAY THE STRINGS

What happens when you step into the UNknown? Do you even DARE venture to a place you have NEVER been before? Does your heart have the COURAGE?

In order to TRULY live we MUST step OUTSIDE our comfort zone. We MUST experience the UNfamiliar in order to LEARN. We NEED to be CHALLENGED so that we can GROW.

When you allow yourself to fall OVER the edge of everything that is known it can be a scary place, but it can also be EXHILARATING. It can set you FREE, as you OPEN up your soul and heart and mind to the NEW and POSSIBLE.

You’ve been THINKING about it. Subconsciously your HEART has been begging for it. Your soul is READY for it. It’s just up to you to take the FIRST step.

The first step is always the HARDEST. It’s always the most trepidatious, when we leave BEHIND what we know for the unknown, casting aside the safety net that we might have relied on or clung to, allowing ourselves to be VULNERABLE.

The first step is always the hardest, but without it our life would not be REWARDING and we would stay stagnant where we are. Our soul does not long for CHANGE without REASON. Our minds do not wander with POSSIBILITY if we are content to stay where we are.

We should NEVER be content to STAY in one place, to never know what it is like to step away from all we know and just have FAITH. For you FIND yourself in the UNknown, discovering who you are and what you are CAPABLE of, and what you are capable of is far MORE than you realize. You BECOME when you EMBRACE life and allow yourself to move WITH it.

Cut AWAY the strings that bind you and find out what it is like to live in a realm where ANYthing is POSSIBLE, wonder is ENDLESS, and GROWTH is INevitable.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAKE A DIFFERENCE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

YOU have the POWER to make a DIFFERENCE in LIVES – your own and those of others. Use that power WISELY – it can make OR break a soul. Make a POSITIVE difference – leave your mark IMPRINTED on their soul so deep that they will NEVER forget who you are and what you have done. You might never KNOW about the difference you have made – you are not living for accolades of what you have done and knowing that you TRIED can help your OWN soul.

You CAN make a DIFFERENCE – determine that you WILL make that difference. Determine that the difference you make will leave a SMILE in the hearts of those your soul touches. Every soul you touch has its own story – aim to leave it BETTER than it was and in a condition that they can pass the love ONTO others.

Never UNDERestimate the POWER of LOVE – what you show another may be all the love they might ever have known and you do not want to destroy the little HOPE some souls barely have. Any hope in the heart of another you want to ENLARGE – ENRICH the lives of all those you meet by discovering their UNasked needs and seek to FULFIL them.

YOU can AND will make a DIFFERENCE – do NOT leave this life UNtouched! Loud or quiet – leave your MARK in and on this world! BE the difference that others SEE – you might be the ONLY one they KNOW!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOMETHING GOOD

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

SOMETHING GOOD

The world wakes slowly, one eye at a time, minute by minute, inching into life, and then diving, taking that running leap, throwing itself off the edge of sanity and time, wanting to enjoy life and live in the moment, taking what pleasure it can, the good with the bad, understanding that both exist in the balance, but that it has the final decision that ultimately determines which effect it shall be and have on it.

Your day may not have started great. It may not be going well. You may feel like death warmed up, but there’s always something GOOD to be found if you open your eyes to SEE. There is always someone who can bring a SMILE, that smile lighting up the room to change the atmosphere. Heaven is just a THOUGHT away, hell only a feeling, and you can disappear from one into the other as easily as closing your eyes and DREAMING.

The world is a WONDROUS place, full of beauty and hope, so that even if you see and feel the ugly side of its nature, you will always know that behind it there is something to look forward to, positive energy to be found and had, faith to be grasped and held, something to make it all WORTH it.

See not the circumstances of your NOW as what will always be and know that you HAVE the power to CHANGE them into something ELSE. Something from nothing, good to bad, sadness to a smile, something or someone to make a DIFFERENCE in your life, as you can to another.

If you feel like there’s something MISSING, look first WITHIN and see the STRENGTH in YOUR soul, the PASSION you bring to life, the energy YOU exude, and realize that understanding AND accepting yourself, who you are and how you feel, what you want and are willing to do for it, the beauty and light you shine into the world, all of it can and will change WITH you as you GROW, that growth allowing you into closer community with yourself and your Creator, finding in the stillness that all you ever needed was right there all along, just waiting for you to see it and give it room to take root in your life.

OPEN your heart, FIND the GOOD in EVERY day, discover the JOY that can BECOME, and live life FULLY.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANOTHER DREAM

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

ANOTHER DREAM

When you let go of a dream it is NATURAL to grieve. It is natural to feel pain. It is natural to feel a little lost. Especially when you’ve held onto something so dear for so very long and you finally accept that it may not be meant for this lifetime.

It’s not a betrayal to let go. Sometimes it’s the ONLY way to stop the pain and feeling of knowing what could be and never realizing it.

Our ability to survive and thrive can depend on our ability to ADAPT. If one dream should fall and break into a million pieces of glass we can always create a NEW dream. It will never be the same as the original, but that doesn’t meant it cannot be as great.

As we grow and change, so do our dreams. Sometimes it is our DREAMS that change us. Sometimes being open to the possibility of a new dream is what changes us.

Life is too short to live with a closed heart, even if everything about it suggests being shut off from the world is the way to survive. If you are closed off, you are closed off from the opportunity of experiencing joy, happiness, love, and yes, the darker emotions of anger, despair, and pain. But you cannot have some and not the others, for life doesn’t work like that, and even in a dream you cannot escape the circle of balancing emotions that encompass it.

Sometimes a dream is nothing but an illusion we deceive ourselves with, wanting to believe, when it but a nightmare we are trapped into, a cruel hope that keeps us going, giving us reason to survive. When that is our dream it is time to let GO and create another dream.

It might SAVE you.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MAINTAIN YOUR JOY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

MAINTAIN YOUR JOY

We are all not long for this world, so why NOT take JOY in it while you still have the chance. No matter how you are, no matter what your circumstances, there is always going to be someone better off than you, but there is also always going to be someone with much less than you.

When you find yourself in the depths of despair, your happy gone, LOOK around you. There is so much to live FOR. There are so many BLESSINGS waiting to be accepted. There are so many opportunities BOUNDLESS in your path. There is so much to SMILE about.

Life is GOOD. GOD is good. You are still alive to take PLEASURE in the world. You are still breathing to be able to make a DIFFERENCE. That difference might not be in your own life, but in that of ANOTHER who is struggling.

Stop hiding your smile and light up the world with it. You have no idea how many people think your smile is BEAUTIFUL. You have no idea how many people are ENCOURAGED by your smile. You have no idea how many people find that the world is a BRIGHTER place when you smile.

FIND your JOY and hold it CLOSE to your heart. Hold it close, so that when you feel heaviness in your soul it is right there for you to take comfort in, to remind you of all that you have and are and can be. Instead of letting yourself become a dark cloud MAINTAIN your joy and watch how your perspective CHANGES.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday: HIIT Run

Thursday: Full-Body

Friday: HIIT Run

Saturday: Run 3 miles

Sunday: [Charity] Run 5 km

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Up and down this week, often struggling to barely get 1-1.5 hours and other times, like when I "allowed" myself to go to bed almost immediately within an hour of getting home from work on Thursday, I was out like a light.

Mood: Has been up and down this week, mostly because I have been sick, and for the latter part of the week, barely had a voice. But thank God for those precious and rare friends who TRULY know you and when you NEED a reality KICK to the gut, so no more allowing how my body feels to show on my face, putting on that smile because when you're someone who leads, you affect everyone else around you.

Energy: Has been pretty low this week.

Concentration: Up and down with the pain and energy.

Body Composition: 8.5% bodyfat - so gained some bodyfat this week, which is no surprise given that my eating has continued with the same pattern re last week and training has virtually been non-existent.

Quality of Training: I have actually LISTENED to my body this week. Monday, because my left shoulder was in so much pain during and after my HIIT, I decided to "postpone" that resistance training session to Wednesday (and push the rest of the week back), but come Wednesday and my shoulders were BOTH in so much pain that I just did HIIT and left it at that, proceeding to have Friday off from the weights, as well as Saturday because of it. Tuesday I just pushed through it, since it was all I did, but right anterior delt/biceps tendon was SCREAMING throughout, making for a lot of pain endured the rest of the day. Thursday actually felt ok until the final quadset. And today is not really "training", but I'm still going to get out there and just run that 5 km as FAST as I can.

Joints: CONSTANT PAIN in both shoulders - even when I am STILL. Left wrist playing up more as the week progressed.

Nutrition: Continued re the 8-hour fast/12-hour feeding window, sometime that window going out to ~16 hours - have been excessively hungry this week, despite having what I truly consider to be a "Week OFF" training. AND I need to drink at least another 1.5-2 litres of water a day - yesterday was the FIRST time this week I was "able" to.

Supplements: Last day with current bottle of Shred Matrix today, and able to start back on Alpha-T2 and Erase this week (changes noted in post #1).

Overall Sense of Feeling: So, not the best of weeks, and certainly not the week I'd planned on, but definitely some good in there, and if I do not look at the "fitness" aspect of it, the majority of the amalgamation was decent. Letting go of something you have held onto for so very long can be emotionally exhausting, which hasn't helped and probably contributed to some of my physical fatigue (along with my nutrition, lack of training, and joint issues), but it can also give you FREEDOM. Some dreams give us life for a time, when we need that life, and then they become a beautiful memory that gives us the power to keep ON living, having found the strength and learned the lessons that it was intended to teach us. NEVER regret a love that you could not have, even if you had it, because it creates in you so much more than you might have ever imagined and blesses you. Know WHEN to let go and give yourself permission to move ON.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THE STORY OF YOU

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

THE STORY OF YOU

There is only ONE you. Only YOU know your own life better than anyone else. Only you know JUST what you have been through in your lifetime. Only you know what you have and to what extent you have to OFFER life. Only YOU can give what it is you have to offer.

There is only one YOU. Do NOT let the world make you into someone else. Do not let them try and turn you into a copy of another. Do not let them take away who YOU are. Do not let them wipe away the wonderful story of YOU.

There IS only one you. You are UNIQUE. You are SPECIAL. You are PRECIOUS. You are a BLESSING.

There is so much MORE to you than what the world has seen. There is so much more TO be seen. There is so much more to be EXPERIENCED. There is so much more waiting FOR you.

Your life can be lived by no one BUT you. Your life can not be told by anyone but YOU. You and ONLY you can be you and who you were MEANT to be. No one can or will EVER be able to replace you.

YOU ARE SIGNIFICANT and you have a STORY TO TELL. That story is your own. OWN it. You have come so FAR and you have so far to GO. Only YOU can traverse the footprints destined for your life.

Make EVERY step in your journey count for something. Make every action PURPOSEFUL. Make every life you TOUCH see hope and light and happiness. Make your life MEAN something and create as much positive change as you possibly can.

No one else can LIVE your life. Be proud and confident in knowing WHO you are. Embrace your purpose and be HAPPY to be alive. Make your journey a story WORTH telling.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VISION AND REALITY

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

VISION AND REALITY

If you want something, you HAVE to do what you need to for it to HAPPEN. If you have a vision, you have to DO for it to become a REALITY. If you have a dream, YOU have to ACT for it to manifest.

Having a dream, a vision, wanting – it should all be about creating a BETTER you, someone who has a wealth of knowledge and experience behind them, unafraid to let the world see what they are, because they are no longer that person. Your past may have created the circumstances that moulded you, but it does NOT define who and what you are – that is something YOU have to do for yourself, so stand STRONG and be CONFIDENT in knowing your vision, that the path you are walking is going to lead you to a higher place, a better you.

Know your PURPOSE and then SHARE it. Share it so that you can garner the SUPPORT you need to make it HAPPEN. You CAN do it on your own, but you never truly accomplish anything ALONE, even if it is a “solo” act.

Having a VISION means having a future that is not JUST for you, but that makes a DIFFERENCE in the lives of others as well. YOU may be the one who gets down to the nitty-gritty, because you know better than anyone what it is you want, but TOGETHER make it a reality.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHAT REALLY MATTERS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

WHAT REALLY MATTERS

You might have once taken it for granted, but you no longer have that luxury, because it is gone from you, and now you understand how important it was, how essential it was to your being, how valuable it was to you, and it is lost from you forever. Makes you think about what you really care about, who you hold dear, what you have and how you treat it, whether or not appreciation is something you have for it each and every day. If it is not, then START APPRECIATING what you have WHEN you have it, for nothing lasts forever and you never know when what you can suddenly realize you cherish the most will be no more.

As we move through life and change, what matters to us also changes, but there are always going to be fundamentals to us personally that might never change, even if we are not completely aware of what they are at the time, the secret desires hidden in our hearts that sometimes come to the surface when we are faced with a loss or circumstances that force us to evaluate where we are and what we are doing.

Do NOT let yourself become so caught up in life that you forget or are not aware of what REALLY matters to you. Never let a day go by when you do not APPRECIATE what matters to you. Be THANKFUL for and understand the BLESSINGS that you have and are given. No REGRETS!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hi Rosie, sorry I have been absent in here as far as posting. but I have been reading when I have a chance. I hope your shoulders are feeling a little better this week.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I CAN

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I CAN

It’s all very well and good to have a dream, but a dream is just a dream unless you ACT on it, and a dream will not be acted on unless you believe that you CAN achieve it. Belief in yourself and your ability to achieve your dream is ESSENTIAL. You HAVE to believe that you can AND will accomplish what you want, or you will never really come close. If you believe you take every challenge as it comes, don’t allow difficulties to discourage you, knowing that you are one step closer every day to having what you desire, becoming who you want to be.

Your MIND is your most POWERFUL tool in the pursuit of your dreams. If you have no faith in yourself, no belief that you are capable, thinking that what you want is not possible for you, then you will never have it, because you have already talked yourself OUT of it. But if you have confidence in yourself, believe that you can, and know that NOTHING is impossible for those who truly desire their dreams, then you are more than walking potential, and no matter how long the journey to get to your destination, you WILL arrive.

When you believe, you do everything you can to accomplish your goals, take the risks necessary, seek out the people who can help along the way, and do not allow the negativity of others to dissuade you from your path. When you have a dream and a vision you believe in, knowing that even if you do not have all the answers to everything that might happen along the way right now but just go ahead and start regardless, you will be able to overcome anything, something greater driving you through everything, because you BELIEVE.

It’s not enough to want something. It’s not enough to THINK that you can accomplish your goals. You have to BELIEVE in not just your dream, but in YOURSELF, and know that ANYthing is possible if you believe that “I CAN” do it!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi Rosie, sorry I have been absent in here as far as posting. but I have been reading when I have a chance. I hope your shoulders are feeling a little better this week.
No worries, Chris - I've been more than a little busy myself and haven't been around much. Shoulders have not been feeling better and are getting worse, but I am training what I can, even if it's not as much as I want to be doing. Hope all is well with you and Jo!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BE A BLESSING

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

BE A BLESSING

You ARE a Blessing. Your very presence in this world is a GIFT. If you are not aware of it, you SHOULD be, so know it NOW. Know it and live UP to it and be a BLESSING to all those around you.

God gave you talents and abilities, passions and motivations, and He intended for you to USE them. He intended for you to use them in your PURPOSE and be a BLESSING to those around you, to SHARE yourself with the world and ADD to it, to ENRICH the experience of all others in your sphere and improve on their knowledge. When you are passionate about something, you light up when you share that passion, passing along an ENTHUSIASM, drawing similar minds to you, and those for whom you are going to be a “reason” in their life.

Never think that you are worthless or that you have nothing to offer, because you DO. You were created UNIQUE for a reason, set apart for a purpose, even if you are not yet conscious of that purpose. Only you can offer the complete package that you are, so use EVERY day to BE who you are and make yourself better, so that you can be a POSITIVE force in the lives of those around you.

Think of all the people in your life. Think of everything they have taught you, the memories they have given you, the footprints that will forever be imprinted on your soul. Whether they caused you heartache or happiness, each one has blessed you in some way, giving you valuable experience that was not intended to remain dormant or hidden. You are blessed to BE a blessing, so be a blessing to ALL those lives YOU have the privilege of being able to touch, making what difference you can.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FREE TO BE ME

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

FREE TO BE ME

After spending a lifetime having to hide myself it is FREEDOM to be able to be me, truly and completely, and not have it matter who sees me as I am. The world is not a safe place, but the world where I am IS safe for me to reveal my soul and allow others a glimpse of my true self, instead of a mask that gives an impression they get that I hate.

I am free to be me, to show my heart, to speak my mind, to let loose my passions and follow my dreams. I am free to choose my own path to walk, instead of trying to carry everyone else on theirs and losing myself in the process. I am free to open the heart that I have had closed for so long, to let others IN to know and understand it. I am free to be free, my soul lighter by the day.

It’s not that in the past I lived a lie, but the me, the REAL me, was often hidden away, others seeing only aspects of the complexity, aspects that they wanted or needed to see and never any inclination of the entire picture, never let past the barrier surrounding me. I know the impressions the world has and sometimes still has, now, but I never used to, and part of me screams out to be SEEN, to make it realize who I TRULY am.

And now I am free to BE me, as I am. It is liberating, uplifting, refreshing, motivating, gives a smile and a lightness that has eluded me except in the tumultuous times of reflection and deliberation that have instigated immeasurable change in my soul. I AM free to be me and I LIKE it, and those who do not do have the choice to walk away.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOU HAVE THE POWER

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOU HAVE THE POWER

If you want something in your life, YOU have to go AFTER it. If you want something to change, YOU have to MAKE it happen. YOU have to DO it. YOU have to create your OWN future. YOU have the power to determine your DESTINY.

DELIGHT in the Blessings that have been given to you. OPEN your heart and allow people in. ACCEPT that people change and that sometimes it is time to let them go to allow something better to become. TAKE the chance because it might become something more precious than you ever imagined. NEVER settle for less than what you deserve.

If life is not the way you desire it to be, KNOW what you want and then take the necessary steps to MAKE it your REALITY. You have always had the POWER and you always WILL. If you want something to CHANGE, you have to be the one to INITIATE that change. YOU have to be the one to see it THROUGH. You have to be the one to take RESPONSIBILITY for creating the OPPORTUNITY for your life to evolve and move to the NEXT level.

You should constantly be HUNGRY to become BETTER, never “settling” but always striving to BE the change you want to see. Although you never want to be “satisfied” to stay in one place, happiness is always there is you allow it to be, so enjoy the time you have and the people you have in it, and never take a moment for granted, even if you are not yet where and who you want to be. Life is a mountain that you NEVER stop climbing, but there are always plateaus along the way where you can pause and just ENJOY it, knowing how far you have come. Then you look UP and know that you can choose to stay where you are or keep ON climbing, the choice to continue all on YOU.

Take RESPONSIBILITY for your life. Accept the CHALLENGE to always climb higher. Determine to make your life what YOU want it to be. Know that the POWER to change lies with you. It’s all on YOU.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday: HIIT Run

Thursday: Full-Body

Friday: HIIT Run + Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Saturday: [First Leg] Men's Health [Chicago] Urbanathlon

Sunday: Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Been falling asleep almost as soon as I get to bed this last week, my body sleeping for 5-6 hours before waking, no alarms necessary, when I need to (and sometimes before, LOL). No "sleep-in" this week - not unless you count the 0315 waking this morning!

Mood: Throughout all the stress and recovery and pain, it has actually been pretty good this week - I am starting to come alive again and I love it!

Energy: I've been a non-stop machine from waking to passing out each day. Could feel my energy waning sometimes, but nothing a few chocolate truffles or something silly did not fix :)

Concentration: Has had to be there all week, and has been too - got a lot done (and a lot more to do!)

Body Composition: 8.3% bodyfat - so lost 0.2% bodyfat, which is ok considering the lack of training this week (AND all the eating). My delts and arms are definitely getting better re definition (maybe it's the pain?), arms full throughout the day.

Quality of Training: HIIT Runs are close to being back up to speed, doing 28-32 sprints during them. Resistance training has suffered a lot this week, because my delts are so sore - right IN the joint, especially my left, feeling the same way my right did last December before I woke up one morning and could NOT move it, so have tried to do what I could without trying to make things worse, although during Friday's session I literally had to PUSH my left arm up with my right because it was so painful and limited re active range of motion. Have not done any post-weights cardio, which I notice the difference with. Feeling a lot better with my training though, despite all the "setbacks". Saturday's training was a 4.2 mile obstacle run in Chicago, which was a lot of fun (and I definitely want to do MORE of such events)!

Joints: Shoulders have been MURDER. Sharp and constant pain in BOTH, left more than right. The pain has been affecting a few daily activities, but pushing through it, trying to minimize aggravating movement. Left wrist has also been acting up and I actually strapped it up some this week.

Nutrition: Still been with 12-hour fast/12-hour feeding window, eating a lot of "junk" amidst the "clean", but fairly ok for the most part. Feeling better limiting foods I am sensitive to, and will continue on with this, since my HEALTH demands it. Only had a couple of days where I've drunk enough water, so got to get back to my 4.5 litres minimum daily.

Overall Sense of Feeling: I am discovering that some of the dreams and desires laid on and uncovered in my heart this year are STILL there. It gives hope and birth to light, the opening of my soul for something I had closed myself off from [after everything that has happened]. I have found my smile again and it is REAL. There is so much MORE to life than what we see or think we know! Even though it is a learning process, I am keeping myself OPEN to the future that is being created, knowing that although it is not the one I had PLANNED, it will be so much better than anything I could ever have possibly imagined, because He keeps my soul close and only wants for me everything I have the potential to be and do and affect.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BE YOU

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

BE YOU

There is no need to hide from the world. Let your soul SHINE. Let it be SEEN. Feel FREE to be you no matter what. There are ALWAYS going to be people who disapprove of who you are and everything you do, but there are also always going to be those who SUPPORT you in everything and want you to become all that you can be.

This world will always try to change you – do NOT let it. You do NOT need anyone’s permission to be you. You need only YOUR approval. You need only to know that you are being TRUE to you, holding your integrity at high value, your actions speaking with that integrity, never violating who you are and what you stand for. Know that you are alive for a higher purpose and STAY the course, regardless of others’ opinions, for they matter little in the end, as you are the ONLY one who can live YOUR life, and YOU must be the one who is at peace with yourself.

You are you for a REASON. Unique in every aspect of your creation, talented for a purpose, special to more than you may realize, beautiful in your own way, adored for what you do and who you are and the joy you bring to others, so do not let anyone take AWAY from that, living the life you deem worthy and would be proud to present to Him when you leave this world for the next.

Be you EVERY step of the way. Do not fear letting yourself be seen. Those who matter and truly care will love you for who you ARE, not for whom they want you to be, and will only try to help you become BETTER and fulfil your destiny. You do not have to seek them out – they will be drawn to you, as you to them, and together you can make a DIFFERENCE that will reverberate through eternity.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

msrider

msrider

Awards
Subbed! Just noticed yoyr thread where as I'm pretty new to AM. Have to say you have great inspiration. Keep telling the story and hope ur shoulder gets better. Pain sucks, exspecialy when its involved in doing something you love.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YOUR STANDARDS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

YOUR STANDARDS

Never apologize for being YOU. Never apologize for wanting what you want. Never apologize for having STANDARDS. Never apologize for holding OTHERS to the SAME standards as you hold YOURSELF. Never apologize for wanting to see who’s “worthy” of being in your life and deserving of your attention, because they sure as hell won’t apologize when they do the same to you.

You have standards for yourself. You set the bar high. You have expectations you want yourself to meet. You know that your expectations of yourself are higher than what anyone else is ever going to have of you, but that does not matter - what matters is what YOU hold yourself to. What matters is those that accept you for who you are will also accept your standards, and they will also accept that THEY will have to meet certain standards to stay in your life.

In a rare moment of whatever-you-may-call-it, you might allow your standards to drop for the briefest of times. When that happens, those who know you and care about you bring you back UP to your standards, trying to hold YOU there, the way you hold yourself. Those are the people you never want to let go of. Those are the people to cherish. Those are the people who WANT to be in your life.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Just noticed yoyr thread where as I'm pretty new to AM. Have to say you have great inspiration. Keep telling the story and hope ur shoulder gets better. Pain sucks, exspecialy when its involved in doing something you love.
Hi there and :welcome: Pain is just a normal part of my life and has been for a long time; you just deal with it the way you do everything else, but thank you.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RIGHT HERE AND NOW

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

RIGHT HERE AND NOW

Are you waiting for something to happen TO you? Are you waiting for your dreams to just FALL into your hands? Are you waiting for what you want to suddenly become a reality in your life? Are you waiting for tomorrow because you are too afraid of TODAY? Are you waiting without DOING, as if simply wanting is enough? Because it is NOT.

STOP waiting! Start DOING! What you want tomorrow has every possibility for being TODAY. If you LET it. If you let yourself HAVE it. If you BELIEVE in it and that you have every right to it.

You have every right to be HAPPY. You have every right to find PEACE. You have every right to SUCCEED with your goals. You have every right to be who you WANT to be. But it’s all on YOU. You have to make it HAPPEN.

YOU have to be the one who starts the domino effect that will lead to the fruition of your dreams. YOU have to be the one to take the FIRST step into the unknown. YOU have to be the one to round up the resources that you will need on your journey. YOU have to be the one to hold the dream tight in your heart and believe with EVERY part of your being that what you desire the most IS for you. When you do that watch MIRACLES start to unfold. Watch as your dreams will become your PRESENT.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EXTRAORDINARY MOMENTS

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

EXTRAORDINARY MOMENTS

Sometimes the “magic” one is or might be looking for is right in front of them, in the people, the moments, the things that can seem so insignificant and are often overlooked. Take the TIME to appreciate your life, the simple gestures one offers, the smile they might bestow, the words of encouragement, the walk alongside you up the mountain of life. Sometimes you can be doing the most random things, tasks that you might never have thought could be anything other than what they appear to be, and all of a sudden life is breathed into them and you discover that joy can be found in unexpected moments.

Joy is not about trying to find it. You ALREADY have it, hidden I know in some of us, but lying in your soul, the potential for unlimited happiness sitting inside you just waiting to be ALLOWED freedom. Sometimes the right people can open that up and you see the EXTRAordinary in the ordinary, take pleasure in the “mundane”, making every day just that little much brighter and something to be looked forward to.

It’s not the places nor what you’re doing that makes something extraordinary, but those you spend your time WITH, and you never know who can suddenly bring a smile to your soul, a moment of peace to your weary mind, or give that motivation to allow you to pick up the pieces of your heart where it has been scattered throughout time and space. Recognize those moments and those people, thankful for them in your life, the difference they make, and know that you are blessed.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I think most have heard it said that miracles are happening all around us but we often miss them. Self awareness is a key factor. This helps you feel your surroundings ..open up your eyes as Rosie mentions. I love that quote I picked up on Facebook the other day "I am a realist, I expect miracles"