The Female Terminator Chronicles: The Ultimate Muscle and Physique Stack (2012)

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
loving these thanks girl!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Just dropping by! Liking the motivational stuff :) Keep at it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO Giving Up!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

One More Time

Human beings are weak. It’s in our nature. However, just because we are weak, does not mean that we cannot also be strong, and often our biggest weakness is attached to our greatest strength. God gives us that weakness to remind us that we are not almighty, that we are not impervious to imperfection, that we all have a role to play in the game of life, our weaknesses [and strengths] determining the purpose of our role.

We can learn a lot about ourselves from our weaknesses. What we are made of, what sort of character we have, whether or not we have what it takes to succeed and do more than simply survive this world.

We all have many flaws and weaknesses. Perhaps the greatest sin is to have no ambition, to simply exist with no purpose whatsoever, letting life pass you by. If that is the greatest sin, then the greatest weakness is in giving up on something that we dream of having, because we do not have the courage or the willpower to continue our journey towards the accomplishment of something great.

If you want to succeed, you canNOT give up! You cannot give in without a fight! You canNOT give in, PERIOD! If you want something so badly that your heart bursts with your desire and you can think of nothing else, not only is it weakness, but sin to give up on it, to let your light fade into the recedes of time.

When you feel like giving up, when all hope seems lost and the future dim, remember in your heart why you want what you want, why you have tried for so long to attain it, and draw strength from that secret well within you to KEEP GOING! PRESS ON! KEEP THE FAITH! And you will most certainly SUCCEED!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” - Thomas Edison

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just dropping by! Liking the motivational stuff :) Keep at it!
Morning, Dave :) It's one thing I will definitely keep with! Hope your day goes well, bud!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let Your Dreams Consume You

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Reach for the Stars

NEVER think that what you want is too MUCH or OUT of your reach. NEVER let anyone else ever tell you that what you want is IMpossible. Ignore all the naysayers and those who are unsupportive of your dreams and goals - you’ll often find that such people have NO ambition of their own and only want to bring others down to their level, so that they can feel better about wasting their own lives.

CHAMPIONS REACH FOR THE STARS! They have a DREAM in their heart and they are NOT afraid to let it take root and CONSUME them, so that EVERYthing they do is focused on that vision. Champions do not set the bar low - they aim as HIGH AS POSSIBLE, because they have a deep desire to be the BEST that they can possibly be, and they do NOT accept anything LESS.

What is it that you truly want to achieve in your life? Do you think that you can “never” do it? If you do, then CAST those thoughts from your mind and seek out those who can [and will] help you on your journey towards the achievement of your desire!

DON’T accept anything less than what you know you are capable of, and once you reach that point push PAST it into the UNknown, because I can promise you that you have so much MORE inside you than you realize, and that’s what will make you a Champion!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Reach for the stars.....then grab them and hold on!....Champions are made by shooting for the stars, nothing less will do!” - Kirill Chayka

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember when you're Struggling...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Strength Inside

There are times in our lives where we have no choice but to dig deep and search for something [hidden] within us to enable us to keep going. Although it is, strength is not so much a physical attribute as it is an inner quality that has the power to renew your motivation when you think you have none left, grit your teeth and hold on when you feel like dying, give a glimmer of hope when all seems hopeless, and refusal to give in when everything else is saying you should.

Strength is what you find when you have nothing left. I can tell you now that you ARE stronger than you think. You CAN handle more pain and suffering and heartbreak than you ever thought possible AND come out of it ok. There will be scars, yes, and it will take time to recover, but if you are determined enough, you can overcome ANYthing. Never forget that.

Struggles develop our strengths and without them we would never know what we are truly capable of. When it is all over, draw on that experience to make a positive impact and what difference you can, using your struggles and triumphs to help others in need, offering compassion and guidance through [similar] tough times, aiding in easing their journey, so that they too survive their tragedies.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Strength is found deep within a corner of our heart. It lies next to integrity, courage, discipline, and wisdom. Those who bring forth this inner strength are capable to do just about anything, while those that let strength lie, forget the true meaning of their worth as each day passes.” - Kyleigh Moldovan

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Life is a tangled twist...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Tangled Emotion & Twisted Experience

Life is a tangled twist of emotion and experience. Sometimes the things we never wanted, once we have them, we discover are the things we never want to live without. Sometimes the ones we love hurt us so deeply and completely we wonder if we will ever heal, and when we finally do, only to be splintered into pieces again. Sometimes we hope for what seems like a lifetime, and just when that hope has all but gone, something happens to make us believe again and desire to hold onto that hope. Sometimes we are just prisoners in a cage of our own making, and by the time we realize it, have come to call that cage “home” and do not want to leave the confines of comfortability. Sometimes life can seem so very much more than we can handle, and just when we are ready to leave we discover that we in fact want to live, and live as hard as we can until there is no more life left in us.

Life is a tangled twist of emotion and experience, a stage where every player has an important role, whether they know it or believe it or not, and it’s not over until it’s determined that that player has nothing left to love or break or hope for or give, until that player has no more spirit left to fight.

Life is a tangled twist of emotion and experience and we ALL live it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

TRAINING

Monday - HIIT Treadmill (warm-up to weights) + Shoulders/Hamstrings

Tuesday - Arms/Abs

Wednesday - Day OFF

Thursday - Day OFF

Friday - HIIT Run + Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday - HIIT Treadmill (warm-up to weights) + Shoulders/Arms/Abs

Sunday - Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Been working right through all week, so going to bed every night (except for last night) about half an hour after getting home from my night work. Has taken me 30-60 minutes to get to sleep each time, sleep broken, waking on and off until I've had to get up in a few hours to start all over again.

Energy: Whether I've had energy or not is not relevant - even though I've been dead on my feet and tired as hell all week, I've HAD to be up and about, doing everything - and training has suffered a little because of this over the past week.

Joints: Both shoulders and left wrist have been in a lot of pain this week.

Body Composition: 9% bodyfat - so a loss of 0.3% bodyfat. However, despite having THREE days OFF training this week and what training I HAVE done only 30-50% of Maintenance, this is ok. I FEEL a lot better than I did last week, and abs are actually starting to come in more.

Training: 2-a-day training did not happen this week - instead I was working every day from 0800 through to 2200-2300, on top of trying to manage study, so I just got in what training I could (did ALL my resistance sessions at least, even if shorter than usual) in the gaps between morning and night work. I DID add in some TRX training for my shoulders and hamstrings this week, as a change re weights, especially for my shoulders and it helped re the pain a little, although feeling DOMS from it (and I don't so much from weights). Definitely need to start running more, as well as making my HIIT LONGER again - have been using the treadmill for ~10 minutes, which is not conducive to my lower legs and certainly not to progress. I don't work as much this coming week, so will be focusing primarily on getting back into a routine that I can STICK to - a little hard when working hours have been all over the place, most of which is very last minute.

Supplements: Last day of Compound 20 today (changes noted in post #1). Have been using UR Spray since 1 August, at 50 sprays twice daily - post-am and post-pre-bed showers (changes noted in post #1).

Overall Sense of Feeling: This week has been a huge "stress" week - it seems sometimes that God wants to see how much I can handle when my life is ripped apart and turned upside down, which is ok but not ok at the same time, and I have held a lot back this week, just wanting to get through. Now I get a day of "rest" - I have work to do, but are going to try and put that aside until tomorrow, so that I CAN give my mind SOME downtime, since the overload it is on is NOT the "good" kind. Despite all that, it HAS been a productive week - a lot of CHANGES set in motion and things to look FORWARD to.

runnerschick

Awards
You're an inspiration, Rosie! It's very true that life can be a test of strength, courage and resilience, but if we dig deep, we can always find a way to grow, learn and succeed if we really want to :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You're an inspiration, Rosie! It's very true that life can be a test of strength, courage and resilience, but if we dig deep, we can always find a way to grow, learn and succeed if we really want to :)
Thank you, lady :) And yes, absolutely, we CAN - just a pity that not everyone has it in them to DO!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can all CHANGE so FAST

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

One Person

Life is funny with the people it brings across our path. It brings the people you NEED into your life at the time that you need them; whether it be for a lesson or to help with something going on in your life, and even if that timing is all wrong for anything ELSE right then.

A reason, a season, or a lifetime; that’s what people are. So many reasons and seasons, and so very few lifetimes, the lifetimes that are, so very precious.

It's strange to realize that what you thought was a “lifetime” was only a season or a reason; or that a “reason” or “season” could actually become a lifetime. How life turns things upside down, back to front, and inside out; just when you thought you had figured things out, one moment can change EVERYthing, your life never the same.

Cherish what you have when you have it, for you never know when it may be gone from you. Take pleasure in the moment, enjoy the time spent together, learn your lessons, and value the hand outstretched unconditionally in friendship, for you never know when that one person could touch you in ways you never imagined.

Life is UNexpected, so be prepared for ANYthing.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “You meet thousands of people and none of them ever touch you, but then you meet one person and you are changed forever.” - Jamie Randall, Love and Other Drugs

runnerschick

Awards
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

One Person

Life is funny with the people it brings across our path. It brings the people you NEED into your life at the time that you need them; whether it be for a lesson or to help with something going on in your life, and even if that timing is all wrong for anything ELSE right then.

A reason, a season, or a lifetime; that’s what people are. So many reasons and seasons, and so very few lifetimes, the lifetimes that are, so very precious.

It's strange to realize that what you thought was a “lifetime” was only a season or a reason; or that a “reason” or “season” could actually become a lifetime. How life turns things upside down, back to front, and inside out; just when you thought you had figured things out, one moment can change EVERYthing, your life never the same.

Cherish what you have when you have it, for you never know when it may be gone from you. Take pleasure in the moment, enjoy the time spent together, learn your lessons, and value the hand outstretched unconditionally in friendship, for you never know when that one person could touch you in ways you never imagined.

Life is UNexpected, so be prepared for ANYthing.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “You meet thousands of people and none of them ever touch you, but then you meet one person and you are changed forever.” - Jamie Randall, Love and Other Drugs
Very true that we must cherish what we have and life itself, because we never know when it might be taken away. Sadly, a friend of myself and my family passed away due to a brain tumour on Sunday at only 24. Really makes u think that we must live every day as though its our last.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very true that we must cherish what we have and life itself, because we never know when it might be taken away. Sadly, a friend of myself and my family passed away due to a brain tumour on Sunday at only 24. Really makes u think that we must live every day as though its our last.
I'm sorry to hear that and my condolences. Today's Motivational matches your sentiments exactly.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DARE to LIVE Life!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

LIVE Life

Life is not something to be taken for granted. Nor are the blessings it bestows upon us. Nothing lasts forever, especially good things, and forever is fleeting at best, a brief look into the future that will one day come crumbling down. Everything made can be unmade, broken, forgotten. Everything cherished can be hated, despised, cast aside. Everything in existence is so fragile, nothing more than the human soul and heart, that to treat it with anything less than caution is foolish.

Therefore, make the most of the time you have now and give thanks for what you have been given; memories, experiences, people. Don’t wait until tomorrow to let someone know you love them. Don’t wait until tomorrow to start following your dreams and passions. Don’t wait until tomorrow to take the risk and dare accept the opportunities before you.

Do it NOW! Dare! Risk! After all, there is nothing more regretful than NOT doing what rests upon your soul. Life is short, fleeting, that to NOT say the things you need to say and do the things closest to your heart, is wasting time that could be used instead for making GREAT things happen!

Take the chance today! DARE TO LIVE LIFE!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Make sure to tell the people you love how important they are to you. Today has reminded me that nothing is promised. Ever. Take advantage of what today offers because this opportunity may not come around again. Life is short. Live life.” - 12 Stones

soopamyko

soopamyko

Awards
we all need to live life...some people are just so uptight in this lifestyle they forget how to live. enjoy some ice cream!

mitch109

Awards
Been lurking for a while and reading your struggles (I can relate) and motivational messages help me get through my workouts and the stresses I am dealing with at my new job.

keep up the good job and my prayers are with you.

mitch

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we all need to live life...some people are just so uptight in this lifestyle they forget how to live. enjoy some ice cream!
Yes, everyone needs to live. And it's not so much that some are uptight (although that is true), but some are content to merely EXIST instead of TRULY LIVING. And it's not just those who live this lifestyle either. As far as the ice-cream comment, hope that wasn't aimed at me - if it was, you need to go back and see who I am, LOL...Just sayin'...

Been lurking for a while and reading your struggles (I can relate) and motivational messages help me get through my workouts and the stresses I am dealing with at my new job.

keep up the good job and my prayers are with you.

mitch
Thanks, Mitch - glad I can help in some way! :cheers:

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DECIDE YOUR LIFE!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Every Day is a Decision

Every day is an endless decision of opportunities waiting for us. Whether we make the “right” decision rests entirely on us, and we can blame no one but ourselves if we discard the path that would lead us to the success we desire. We can choose to step out and grab a hold of those opportunities, making the most of them, seeing where they lead. Or we can sit back, oblivious to them, waiting for something to happen TO us, instead of going out there and MAKING our own reality.

Life waits for NOBODY. If you let those opportunities pass you by, if you ignore them or are too blind to see them, then they WILL pass to someone else - someone who DOES want them and will make the most of them.

You have two choices in life. LIVE it. Or just be IN it. I know what I would rather do. What about you? Are you ready to go after your dreams today, to make the MOST of your life, so that you achieve and be everything you want and know you can be? If you know that you are, then GO OUT AND DO IT AND LET NOTHING HOLD YOU BACK!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “The day at hand is what you make of it. If you decide to do nothing today then that's the results you'll get, NOTHING. If you decide to go out and do something then your results will lead you to endless journeys of SUCCESS!!” - Ron Johnson

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Accept Responsibility

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Personal Accountability

There is always going to be someone with more talent, ability, success, or achievement that you. Just like there is always going to be someone who has less talent, ability, success, or achievement than you. No matter what, you are blessed just to have what you do and to have accomplished what you have.

Realize just how much you have been blessed. Appreciate where you have been. Take a firm grasp of the future and where you want to be. Take ownership of your goals. Make your word mean something. Make it mean something not just to others, but to yourself – don’t lie to yourself or allow your mind to formulate excuses for why you might not do what you know you must do. Instead, hold yourself accountable – know that the only person who you will really disappoint if you do not achieve your goals is you.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “We are all blessed with so much and yet most of us piss those blessings away. Time for change, time for a new you and to start living life. Let go of the bull**** and the excuses. Accept personal accountability in order to self create success.” –Joe Donnelly

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the Journey of Life...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Prepare for Glory!

Sometimes you come to a point in your life where nothing but crossroads rest ahead of you. If you don’t already, start believing in yourself and your ability to take life as it comes and make your own decisions. Cast aside all fear and trust that your instincts will lead you true and guide you to the right fork in the road.

When you walk down a path not many take, there is nothing you can do but soldier on when obstacles obstruct you. You must have confidence in yourself, knowing that you have the strength to overcome whatever you come across.

There are going to be people and events that seem to be there for no purpose but to test you, push you, see what you are made of. They may be abusive; they may be full of bullsh*t, but trust in what your gut tells you about them and move forward, ready and willing to cast them aside and leave them behind, where they cannot touch you or bring you down to their level.

Stand tall and be confident, proud in whom you are, knowing that you are set apart for a purpose, a mission, something great in life. Look forward to the future and if you never give up, give it everything you’ve got, and refuse to back down when everything and everyone seems against you, prepare to expect what very few achieve!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Prepare for Glory gentlemen! Throw your fear aside. Throw your lack of confidence aside. Throw all the bs in your life aside. When you make it this far...all you can do is climb up. Wrestle till your last breathe!!!” - Frank Michael

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What The Future Holds...

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Seeds of Greatness

There is a star inside every one of us just waiting to shine. There is a message of hope and faith just waiting to be told. There is a journey of suffering and triumph just waiting to be shared.

Your life is only a single thread woven in the strands of time, intermingled with those of the rest of the world. What difference could a single thread make you wonder? Let me tell you: A LOT. Take out that single thread and watch parts of the tapestry unravel, come undone, be destroyed, because EVERY single thread has a PLACE, a part to play, SIGNIFICANCE, even if you do not see it.

There is a reason that thread is in that particular spot, touching and passing, curling around, moving under and over, changing the course of other threads. Imagine the impact that such a tiny thread can make in where it is positioned, how it is woven around and through others.

There are seeds of greatness inside all of us. Some of us just don’t know it yet. When you find them, water the, feed them, nurture them. Watch them grow and unfurl, and as you grow with them, opening up your soul to life and everything it has to offer, your confidence in yourself and your own abilities blossoming, seeking to climb mountains that you once might never thought you could climb.

What has passed has passed. There is NO going back now. Once those seeds take root, they will change you; as you in turn will change others. Look FORWARD to the path up those mountains and know that whatever the past holds, the future holds much, much more!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “You have seeds of greatness in you. Keep growing, keep reaching for new heights. Your best days are still out in front of you.” - Joel Osteen

TRAINING

Monday - HIIT Treadmill (warm-up to weights) + Shoulders/Hamstrings + Post-Weights Cardio

Tuesday - Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Wednesday - Day OFF

Thursday - HIIT Run + Full-Body (split into three separate sessions) + Post-Weights Cardio (after first session)

Friday - Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday - HIIT Run + Shoulders

Sunday - Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Body is just falling asleep when it pleases - for example, both Thursday and Friday night, just closed my eyes when I was lying down and next thing I know it's the next morning (struggling to get up to my alarms - even set a little later than "normal"). Did not sleep much the first half of the week though - went to bed just before midnight and could not get to sleep for ages - so maybe it is "making" up for it.

Energy: Been very fatigued this week, feeling light-headed a lot, especially during training, brain kind of turning to "mush" between 1500 to 1600 most days, on overload from all the mental stimulation, on top of intense training. A lot of comments on how "tired" I look, although, as I replied, "this is how I usually look" LOL. Working on bringing that energy up - maybe better sleeping patterns and less stress (hopefully from next week) will help some.

Joints: Shoulders more than ever, especially towards the end of the week. Left hip not as much pain this week as last. Both wrists niggling rather annoyingly.

Body Composition: 8.9% bodyfat - a minute loss of 0.1% bodyfat. And that's with only ONE bad MEAL this week - just goes to show how BACKWARDS my body is, when I get the LEAST progress being "good" as everyone else deems it to be!

Training: The routine did not happen this week either - work got a little messed up and everything was very stressful. Training WAS done, albeit TWO days off this week because I was so shattered. Managed to get all my sessions in, even if I DID have to "finish" Friday's session on Saturday morning (because I passed out ~2000 Friday, when I had planned on finishing it as a second session that night). Should be able to have more structure to my training times next week, as I settle into more balanced and new working hours.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Another stressful and busy week. However, a little more "calm" this week in my mind, as some things "settle" down and come "into acceptance". NO excuses or allowances henceforth for NOT being able to train and do EVERYthing on a schedule of MY choosing!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LIVE Life!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

No Guarantees

Life is UNpredictable. You can never know what is going to happen from one moment to the next, one day to another. You can never foretell when your time will be up. There is no magic mirror that will tell you what you want to hear or advise you on what to do should there be a circumstance you do not like.

Believe in yourself. Don’t fear life. Don’t be afraid to step out and risk everything. Don’t let precious time go by without using it to make a difference. Look for the positives in every situation, the blessings that come unexpectedly. Embrace change and smile, even as it turns your world upside down.

LIVE life. Every second, every minute, every hour, of every day. Make the best of EVERY situation and live your life to the absolute, most complete full that you can! Time is one commodity that once passed you can NEVER have back, so be sure to make EVERY bit of it, no matter how small, COUNT! MAKE YOUR LIFE COUNT!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, no second chances. you just have to live life to the fullest…Don't be afraid to take chances…most of all, live in the moment because every second you spend angry or upset is a second of happiness you can never get back.” - Unknown

OTHER NOTES

World Physique Magazine Summer 2012

The Summer 2012 issue of WPM is now out, with several articles of mine published in it.

Kindle, Nook, and Print editions available for purchase here.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Like Who I'm Becoming

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Who I'm Becoming

I am not the person I was a year ago, nor several months ago, even a week ago or a day ago. Like life and time I am constantly evolving, changing as my soul experiences everything in an hourglass of passion and depression, hope and despair, love and loathing, progress and stagnation. Everything that I see, hear, taste, smell, and do has an impact no matter how small or big, whether I realize it or not, and affects how I ultimately perceive the world, myself, and my position in it.

Constant evolution suggests constant PROGRESS, BECOMING BETTER, leaving behind the shell of who I was, accepting and embracing and stepping into the new, the unknown future and all it holds for me. There is no fear of what is to come, for I have something far greater alongside all the weapons I need to take stance against anything and all who might come against me, knowing that He will ALWAYS have my back, that everything I go through has PURPOSE.

Is there pain? Yes. Is there sorrow? Yes. Is there darkness? Yes. But there is also joy and happiness and light, and it is THOSE things that my soul holds on for, the glimpse of them that hope has afforded me, the woman that I will be at the end of it all, who I am becoming for the one I am being created FOR. There can be no triumph without struggle, no strength without experiencing weakness, no life without the exchange of death, and I have struggled in and with my weakness, dying to be reborn into the life I was MEANT to live.

I am a different creature than I once was. I am changed in ways I never thought I would be. I see things I never thought I would see. I hold dreams I never thought I would ever care for. I have allowed the hard shell of the rock island that I was to be penetrated, a crumbling of the wall that once kept the world at bay and me safe inside, eroding as slowly I step into the light, trembling as I share my soul with the world I stayed aloof from for a lifetime, a shy emergence of a rare softness and vulnerability peeking out from the “machine”.

I am becoming something more than I ever imagined. I am becoming all that I was intended to be. Instead of heaviness there is lightness in my soul, a quiet calm even as there blows a maelstrom, because I know that I am growing into my destiny. I am growing into “my own”, a woman with complete confidence in herself and her abilities and place in the world, at peace with her heart and soul and the desires no longer hidden there. I know some don’t approve of my choices or like the path I have embarked on, but this is MY life, not theirs, and I LIKE who I’m becoming and I WELCOME it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

runnerschick

Awards
Words of wisdom here, Rosie. Everything we do impacts what will happen next; every action has a reaction. I am a true believer in the notion that everything happens for a reason, even things that cause us sorrow and pain. It is these things which give us strength and may even lead us down a path that we may not have had the opportunity to take under different circumstances. Certain paths will also lead us to certain people, some who will touch our lives and change it for the better
:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Words of wisdom here, Rosie. Everything we do impacts what will happen next; every action has a reaction. I am a true believer in the notion that everything happens for a reason, even things that cause us sorrow and pain. It is these things which give us strength and may even lead us down a path that we may not have had the opportunity to take under different circumstances. Certain paths will also lead us to certain people, some who will touch our lives and change it for the better
:)
Absolutely - I am the same way!

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I AM ONE

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

I AM ONE

We are all only one part of life, one of many billions of people on the planet. The number one is a small, solitary number. It can be a common thought that “one” cannot achieve much, that it is INsignificant, but NOTHING is insignificant and ONE individual CAN make a difference - whether that difference is merely only to a single other or reaches out far beyond the scope of imagining.

There are many things that we cannot do simply because we ARE one. But there are also many things that we CAN do as one. Knowing the difference between them is a part of accomplishing great things - you must know when to “team up” and when you can go at it alone.

Even teaming up with another or a group of others, when the vision you share is mutual, for the greater good, IS making a difference. But the vision of ONE is nothing to be taken lightly either, for the vision of one can sometimes make the MOST difference - you just have to make sure that the difference is a POSITIVE and EMPOWERING one.

Therefore, NEVER UNDERestimate the power of who you are, what you say and what you do. You never know who might be listening or watching and what impact you will have on them, on their LIVES - nor the subsequent impact that THEY can have on another.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “I am one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do.” - Edward Everett Hale

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What The World Needs

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

What The World Needs

Yes, you have life. But having life does not mean you are ALIVE.

You have life for a REASON. Not simply just to be, but to make a DIFFERENCE. The world NEEDS you to stand up and stand OUT and be an EXAMPLE of what a life lived is all about, what living for a PURPOSE means.

The world needs DOERS, not bystanders. It needs people who are NOT content to live life in the slow lane, but who are willing to take the risks and zoom past everyone else like they are standing still, ready to lead the way and show them how life is MEANT to be lived.

Are you a leader? A revolutionary? Do you have a vision? A dream? What are you DOING about it today? Are you sitting in the slow lane, behind someone else, waiting for someone else to make the first move before you take the first step? Or have you already revved your engine and pulled out into the fast lane and are overtaking those who do not yet have the courage to pursue their dreams and make their own reality?

It’s YOUR choice what you will be. Decide TODAY!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “The world needs people who want more than just nice little lives. The world needs people who care and will serve. People who want something great. People who are willing to go after it. People who would never be satisfied with anything less than living their 0 to 5 life scale, to a TEN!” - T. Smith

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PUSHING Progression

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

PUSHING Progression

Every day is a new day to not only make the most of what we have been given and to bless as many others as we can, but to push ourselves harder than ever before, in order to create the best physical body and spiritual being mentally, emotionally, and psychologically possible, for us each as individuals. For some of us this is second nature, but to most it is not. To the majority it is an effort, a learned approach to life, but not to say that it can’t be embraced, accepted, and done, new habits created and formed.

It’s a new day. If you don’t see life as a CONSTANT PROGRESSION and journey OF CHANGE, then step OUT of the way of those who DO. Look at them as an example of what living life is about, of what you can do to start making a difference in your own life and the lives of those around you today. Make the decision - stagnation or progression.

Will you PUSH to become BETTER? Or are you content to stay as you are? Will you accept the challenge of changing the world what little bit you can? Or are you going to sit back and watch as others do it?

YOUR CHOICE!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “YES! I do actually enjoy PUSHING myself each and everyday to be better, eat cleaner and lift harder. Life is about progression and change. Either hop on board with me, accept what I do, or get the hell out of my way because I'm focused like a high beam baby! It's go time!” - Jason Newman

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Strength Inside

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Strength Inside

There are times in our lives where we have no choice but to dig deep and search for something [hidden] within us to enable us to keep going. Although it is, strength is not so much a physical attribute as it is an inner quality that has the power to renew your motivation when you think you have none left, grit your teeth and hold on when you feel like dying, give a glimmer of hope when all seems hopeless, and refusal to give in when everything else is saying you should.

Strength is what you find when you have nothing left. I can tell you now that you ARE stronger than you think. You CAN handle more pain and suffering and heartbreak than you ever thought possible AND come out of it ok. There will be scars, yes, and it will take time to recover, but if you are determined enough, you can overcome ANYthing. Never forget that.

Struggles develop our strengths and without them we would never know what we are truly capable of. When it is all over, draw on that experience to make a positive impact and what difference you can, using your struggles and triumphs to help others in need, offering compassion and guidance through [similar] tough times, aiding in easing their journey, so that they too survive their tragedies.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Strength is found deep within a corner of our heart. It lies next to integrity, courage, discipline, and wisdom. Those who bring forth this inner strength are capable to do just about anything, while those that let strength lie, forget the true meaning of their worth as each day passes.” - Kyleigh Moldovan

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Warrior In Me

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Warrior In Me

There are many times this year when I have almost “given up”, said “fcuk it” and just disappeared into the world. Many times when I have wanted to throw everything away, hide from everyone and go where no one can ever find me. Many times when I have thought that what was coming at me was too much for my spirit to take after everything that had gone before. Many times when I have wondered if I walk alone and deserted in this world, faith the only thing to give me any comfort or knowing that it might turn out ok.

Something inside me was stronger than I thought. Something inside me didn’t want to disappear quite yet. Something inside me knew with a quiet confidence that I could handle whatever was happening. Something inside me accepted that even if I was destined to walk alone, I was strong enough and capable enough to do it.

I am still here. I am still FIGHTING. I am still giving it EVERYTHING I can. I still BELIEVE!

There are many things in this world that we do not or will not ever understand, but I have faith that no matter what happens, it can only force us to become BETTER than we are, to prepare us for what is to come, to make sure we are as strong as possible to prevail and succeed!

Remember that there is a Warrior in each of us. A Warrior who will NOT run, who ROARS at adversity, who revels in the challenges life throws at us, steadfast in the position they hold in the world.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “I try to run, but the warrior in me won't run away. I try to hide, but the soul inside of me want to stay. A million times or more I thought it was the end, but here I am still standing the lion roars again. Many trials and tribulations along the way. My faith is stronger than my fears!” - Avadean Lewis

TRAINING

Monday - HIIT Run + Shoulders/Hamstrings + Post-Weights Cardio

Wednesday - HIIT Run

Thursday - Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio

Friday - Shoulders/Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday - Run 3 miles

Sunday - Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Have not been going to bed between 2300-0000 this week, getting up at 0430 - has not taken me too long to fall asleep once in bed, and almost half an hour after waking to "wake up", but it has been good for me and nice to be back on schedule.

Energy: Energy has been ok until between 1400-1500, when it fades for a while, leaving me quite lightheaded and like I want to pass out, but worked through it.

Joints: Shoulders - both have been aching badly. Wrists - more left than right, but have tried to keep it "firm" in training and not strap it up. Left elbow has been causing a few issues. Left hip also niggling, although not as bad as it was the last couple of weeks.

Body Composition: 8.6% bodyfat - a loss of 0.3% bodyfat. And that is with ONE bad MEAL this week - last Saturday, actually, also creating a 12-hour feeding window on that day. So, just goes to show that "dieting" or "being good" for ME means LESS progress than if I eat "normally", but with the 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window, and I was even told that this morning, LOL - "your body doesn't work when you're dieting", so those who have read my interviews where a couple of actual meal examples are given, re quantity and in general the good given, is what gives me the BEST results. Not too pleased at the minimal progress, but with training not even at Maintenance and everything going on, I will take it - so long as I am where I want to be in 2-3 weeks.

Training: Back to training first thing in the morning before heading into work. Have been quite lightheaded during training, as well as nauseous EVERY session, particularly during weights, which is interesting the latter. Runs have also been on the slower side, but at least I am OUTside doing them again. Training has not QUITE been at Maintenance - since only done a few minutes of skipping instead of a 3-mile run on Tuesday and Thursday prior to going to the gym for resistance training, and evening runs either. So next week will be at Maintenance.

Supplements: Finished my tub of Assault last Sunday (updated in post #1), so been without that this week as well, which might have made some difference in my progress.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressful week, full on and at times a little overwhelming, but I settled into it reasonably well and was starting to find my stride towards the end of it, which is good. I'm also taking most of the weekend to allow myself to just chill out and relax, so that will help as well, especially heading into next week, which is going to be even busier, but nothing I can't handle. NOT giving up and giving it EVERYthing!

runnerschick

Awards
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Warrior In Me

There are many times this year when I have almost “given up”, said “fcuk it” and just disappeared into the world. Many times when I have wanted to throw everything away, hide from everyone and go where no one can ever find me. Many times when I have thought that what was coming at me was too much for my spirit to take after everything that had gone before. Many times when I have wondered if I walk alone and deserted in this world, faith the only thing to give me any comfort or knowing that it might turn out ok.

Something inside me was stronger than I thought. Something inside me didn’t want to disappear quite yet. Something inside me knew with a quiet confidence that I could handle whatever was happening. Something inside me accepted that even if I was destined to walk alone, I was strong enough and capable enough to do it.

I am still here. I am still FIGHTING. I am still giving it EVERYTHING I can. I still BELIEVE!

There are many things in this world that we do not or will not ever understand, but I have faith that no matter what happens, it can only force us to become BETTER than we are, to prepare us for what is to come, to make sure we are as strong as possible to prevail and succeed!

Remember that there is a Warrior in each of us. A Warrior who will NOT run, who ROARS at adversity, who revels in the challenges life throws at us, steadfast in the position they hold in the world.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “I try to run, but the warrior in me won't run away. I try to hide, but the soul inside of me want to stay. A million times or more I thought it was the end, but here I am still standing the lion roars again. Many trials and tribulations along the way. My faith is stronger than my fears!” - Avadean Lewis

TRAINING

Monday - HIIT Run + Shoulders/Hamstrings + Post-Weights Cardio

Wednesday - HIIT Run

Thursday - Full-Body + Post-Weights Cardio

Friday - Shoulders/Arms/Abs + Post-Weights Cardio

Saturday - Run 3 miles

Sunday - Day OFF

OTHER NOTES

Sleep: Have not been going to bed between 2300-0000 this week, getting up at 0430 - has not taken me too long to fall asleep once in bed, and almost half an hour after waking to "wake up", but it has been good for me and nice to be back on schedule.

Energy: Energy has been ok until between 1400-1500, when it fades for a while, leaving me quite lightheaded and like I want to pass out, but worked through it.

Joints: Shoulders - both have been aching badly. Wrists - more left than right, but have tried to keep it "firm" in training and not strap it up. Left elbow has been causing a few issues. Left hip also niggling, although not as bad as it was the last couple of weeks.

Body Composition: 8.6% bodyfat - a loss of 0.3% bodyfat. And that is with ONE bad MEAL this week - last Saturday, actually, also creating a 12-hour feeding window on that day. So, just goes to show that "dieting" or "being good" for ME means LESS progress than if I eat "normally", but with the 16-hour fast/8-hour feeding window, and I was even told that this morning, LOL - "your body doesn't work when you're dieting", so those who have read my interviews where a couple of actual meal examples are given, re quantity and in general the good given, is what gives me the BEST results. Not too pleased at the minimal progress, but with training not even at Maintenance and everything going on, I will take it - so long as I am where I want to be in 2-3 weeks.

Training: Back to training first thing in the morning before heading into work. Have been quite lightheaded during training, as well as nauseous EVERY session, particularly during weights, which is interesting the latter. Runs have also been on the slower side, but at least I am OUTside doing them again. Training has not QUITE been at Maintenance - since only done a few minutes of skipping instead of a 3-mile run on Tuesday and Thursday prior to going to the gym for resistance training, and evening runs either. So next week will be at Maintenance.

Supplements: Finished my tub of Assault last Sunday (updated in post #1), so been without that this week as well, which might have made some difference in my progress.

Overall Sense of Feeling: Stressful week, full on and at times a little overwhelming, but I settled into it reasonably well and was starting to find my stride towards the end of it, which is good. I'm also taking most of the weekend to allow myself to just chill out and relax, so that will help as well, especially heading into next week, which is going to be even busier, but nothing I can't handle. NOT giving up and giving it EVERYthing!
Thank you for ur continual inspiration and motivation to never give up, Rosie!

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
So amazing Rosie!! How is the spray treating you?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those You Love

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Those You Love

Sometimes people come into your life. It may take only a minute or it might be days, even months, but suddenly something changes and from that moment on you cannot imagine your life withOUT them. You do not want to see a future without them in it. When you look back before them, you see the spark missing from lack of their presence.

They add a depth of richness to your life you never had before. Maybe they gave you something - safety, security, a sense of belonging, finally fitting with another. Maybe they awoke things inside of you that you never knew existed - desires, emotions, feelings, dreams. Maybe they helped you find something - courage, hope, strength, faith thought lost. Maybe they made you believe in something - happiness, love, miracles, the future and the possibilities it holds.

When you realize it, you want to hold onto them as tight as possible, let them know what they mean to you. Life is unpredictable, precious, and can be so very short. You never know when those you love will be taken from you or you snatched from their embrace, so never let a day go by when you do not let them know how you feel and what they mean to you, because that day could be the last you ever have.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Always remember to tell the person that you love the most that you love them. Life is too short in this day and age.” - Laria Corney

runnerschick

Awards
What a gorgeous quote. And so true. Love is a precious gift.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a gorgeous quote. And so true. Love is a precious gift.
Yes - when Laria said that it hit home, very much, especially given everything I was going through at the time.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having Vision

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Having Vision

Having vision means having a dream, yet not only having a dream, but seeing what needs to be done for it to eventuate, and being willing to do whatever is necessary to make it happen.

Many people have dreams, but not all of them have the courage to see past the obstacles they will have to manoeuvre in the pursuit of that dream. They fail to see what those obstacles MEAN, seeing them only as roadblocks and not as opportunities. They fail to see God in everything that comes to pass and walk as blind men seeking something they know in not what direction it lies.

Many people have dreams, but not all of them have the courage to turn that dream INTO a vision, moving it from their heart into the hearts of multitudes. Not all of them have the FAITH to stay strong to that dream through whatever may pass. Not all of them have the PERSEVERANCE to see it through to fruition and fall short of the glory that might have been theirs, of the difference they might have made.

Having vision means not only having your own dreams, but seeing GOD’S hand in the midst of it. He would not give you a dream if He did not want you to DO something about it, if He was not going to be there with you every step of the way. God plants the seeds of vision inside our hearts for a PURPOSE. It’s up to YOU to DISCOVER that purpose and then MAKE IT HAPPEN.

When you know your purpose, you truly know your heart. When you know your purpose, you are truly prepared to make manifest your dream. When you know your purpose, your vision is clear. When you know your purpose, you are READY to START CHANGING LIVES.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Vision is the ability to see God's presence, to perceive God's power, to focus on God's plan in spite of the obstacles.” - Charles Swindoll

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Who I'm Becoming

I am not the person I was a year ago, nor several months ago, even a week ago or a day ago. Like life and time I am constantly evolving, changing as my soul experiences everything in an hourglass of passion and depression, hope and despair, love and loathing, progress and stagnation. Everything that I see, hear, taste, smell, and do has an impact no matter how small or big, whether I realize it or not, and affects how I ultimately perceive the world, myself, and my position in it.

Constant evolution suggests constant PROGRESS, BECOMING BETTER, leaving behind the shell of who I was, accepting and embracing and stepping into the new, the unknown future and all it holds for me. There is no fear of what is to come, for I have something far greater alongside all the weapons I need to take stance against anything and all who might come against me, knowing that He will ALWAYS have my back, that everything I go through has PURPOSE.

Is there pain? Yes. Is there sorrow? Yes. Is there darkness? Yes. But there is also joy and happiness and light, and it is THOSE things that my soul holds on for, the glimpse of them that hope has afforded me, the woman that I will be at the end of it all, who I am becoming for the one I am being created FOR. There can be no triumph without struggle, no strength without experiencing weakness, no life without the exchange of death, and I have struggled in and with my weakness, dying to be reborn into the life I was MEANT to live.

I am a different creature than I once was. I am changed in ways I never thought I would be. I see things I never thought I would see. I hold dreams I never thought I would ever care for. I have allowed the hard shell of the rock island that I was to be penetrated, a crumbling of the wall that once kept the world at bay and me safe inside, eroding as slowly I step into the light, trembling as I share my soul with the world I stayed aloof from for a lifetime, a shy emergence of a rare softness and vulnerability peeking out from the “machine”.

I am becoming something more than I ever imagined. I am becoming all that I was intended to be. Instead of heaviness there is lightness in my soul, a quiet calm even as there blows a maelstrom, because I know that I am growing into my destiny. I am growing into “my own”, a woman with complete confidence in herself and her abilities and place in the world, at peace with her heart and soul and the desires no longer hidden there. I know some don’t approve of my choices or like the path I have embarked on, but this is MY life, not theirs, and I LIKE who I’m becoming and I WELCOME it.

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Probably one of, if not my very favorite post of yours EVAH! Thanks for sharing that Rosie :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep up that hard work rosie. btw nice pictures on facebook

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Sum of Our Experiences

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

The Sum of Our Experiences

We are the sum of our experiences. Everything we have ever heard, seen, done - it has all contributed to making us what we are today. Each experience has blessed us with a gift - even if it has not lasted. Each experience has taught us a lesson. Each experience has - hopefully - left us wiser. Each experience has given us a glimpse into the human soul and what it is capable of - especially that of our own.

Our experiences create us. They mould us. They teach us, break us, remake us, build us up and tear us down, make us stronger and weaker, showing us all our brilliance and flaws. They are what we ARE.

That said, do NOT let your experiences be what defines you. DEFINE YOURSELF! Take what you must from each experience and discard the rest. Cherish the smile that it gave and console it with the tears of afterwards. Remember the value that it taught us, the gem of light and hope that it bestowed in the darkness. Let breathe the darkness, but do not give it power over you.

Yes, you are the sum of your experiences, but ULTIMATELY, YOU ARE WHAT YOU LET YOURSELF BE! Remember that!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Every experience we have becomes part of who we are. How we choose to let those experiences affect us is our choice. If you're not who you want to be, do something about it! Change. Become who you want to be and don't let anyone try and make you into something else! Your life is your own. Live it how YOU want to!” - Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO EXCUSES!

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

NO EXCUSES!

We ALL have 24 hours in a day. We all have a life filled with things like work, family, maybe study, some of us training, and even more of us other commitments. We all have the SAME amount of time each day in which to get things done. We are all going to do DIFFERENT things, based on our priorities.

That’s the key word right there - PRIORITIES. If something is important to you, you WILL MAKE time for it. If it’s not, then you won’t, simple as that. Therefore, there are NO EXCUSES for why you did NOT do something if it is something that you really, truly want!

Make sure that you’re NOT making excuses to why you “can’t” do something and are always looking for a way to make sure it is an obstacle OVERCOME. When you stop thinking like a “loser”, then you start winning in life; you start seeing things CHANGE. When you start taking accountability in and for your life, you become an EXAMPLE for others to follow. When others see the changes taking place in your life, it can inspire them to want to make changes in THEIR own lives, thus leading to a motivating circle of POSITIVE EMPOWERMENT, a ripple of effect more powerful than you could ever have imagined.

MAKE NO EXCUSES AND BE THE DIFFERENCE! IN YOUR OWN LIFE AND THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND YOU! TODAY!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “Learn to develop the no excuse attitude and watch how your life begins to change for the better.” - Jason Selk

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your Decisions in Life

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Your Decisions in Life

Decisions, decisions, we all face them; we all have to make them. How do YOUR daily decisions affect your life? Are they making a positive impact? Or are they causing you tremendous pain and detriment?

Before you make any decision, you need to ask yourself what you’re doing it FOR. Is it for fun, pleasure, learning, improvement, in the pursuit of a goal, or something else entirely? Is it going to add value to your life and enrich your experiences? Or it is going to break you down and destroy you?

There ARE going to be circumstances in life that we have little or no control over. How we deal with them will determine how they affect us. Will you approach them as a challenge, a chance for self improvement? Or will you allow yourself to be backed into a corner and beaten down?

Stand up and take a STAND for your life, for who you are and what you want to do. It is not your circumstances that define you, but how you DEAL with them, the choices that you make.

What do your decisions say about you? What do they reveal about the road you are travelling in life? What destiny are they determining for you?

If you seek and the answer found is not one you want to see, then DO something about it. It’s NEVER too late to CHANGE your path, to make things “right”. Make your life, your “destiny”, one you look to with excitement, something you will be proud to leave behind as a legacy!

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “More than anything else, I believe it's our decisions, not the conditions of our lives, that determine our destiny.” - Anthony Robbins

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brave Enough To Venture

MOTIVATIONAL OF THE DAY

Brave Enough To Venture

Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Don’t be afraid of setting off on journey that you aren’t completely sure of. Don’t be afraid to go at it alone.

Some of the greatest successes in life come after making multiple mistakes, not knowing the complete process when begun and finding out along the way, doing it alone because no one else has the faith to see what you see and believe in.

But to achieve those successes, you must first START. You MUST try. You must be determined to see it THROUGH, no matter the cost, time, or effort expended. There WILL be obstacles that you must overcome, sometimes more than moments of triumph as you applaud the next step up the ladder taken. Yet in the end it will be WORTH it.

Are you ready to IGNORE the excuses as to why you “cannot” or shouldn’t do what it is your hearts desires to do? Are you willing to make a few mistakes on your path to success? Are you brave enough to venture out and become a PIONEER who will light the way for others to follow because you refused to give in to the thought that it could not be done?

Do YOU want to be GREAT?

© 2012 Rosie Chee

Quote for Reflection: “The world is full of excuses as to why you can't, couldn't, shouldn't, because of a thousand reasons. Yet the people we honor most in history are those that were willing to fail to succeed. If a "mistake" in the view of our peers in the efforts to move forward in a positive manner, is part of the path to success....was it truly a mistake or part of the process? After all, no path is with out its mountains, rivers and valley's. But for those brave enough to venture... they will reach the top.” - Lee LHGFX

OTHER NOTES

Muscle & Strength

Steve Shaw honoured me with an extensive interview on Muscle & Strength, published yesterday
- you can read it here: Muscle Revolution! Rosie Chee Talks To M&S

Photo courtesy of Dan Ray

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah people are often afraid of success and the responsibility that brings, we are afraid to grow cuz we know there will be discomfort involved. We combat things like this with awareness and with God's help ... a little faith goes a long way :)

Congrats on the interview Rosie :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah people are often afraid of success and the responsibility that brings, we are afraid to grow cuz we know there will be discomfort involved. We combat things like this with awareness and with God's help ... a little faith goes a long way :)

Congrats on the interview Rosie :)
People shouldn't be afraid of it, because it is a chance to GROW! Yes, you are right - with God and Faith, all things are possible.

Thank you, Doug :)

~Rosie~