The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still trying to get a hold of the seller to pick em up

I've forgotten to mention my weight fluctuations. I raised my fish oil + 3/6 oil intake this week, and fats in general around my mmv2 dosing. the first couple days I went back up to 187, but i'm back at 185 now
Easy---I have a question I've been meaning to ask you for awhile now, but keep forgetting. Now you've mentioned upping your fish oil intake, and it came back to me. I take 12 grams of fish oil and 8 grams of flax seed oil everyday. I have done this for at least 4 months straight now. Is there anything wrong with these dosages, and should they be ran long-term like I'm doing? I feel great. Not much joint pain, especially for my age and love of heavy lifting! Libido is great. Is there any kind of downside to the dosages I'm taking? I've heard large doses of fish oil somehow causes down-regulation of androgen uptake somehow:think:. That doesn't even sound right, does it? What's the scoop?:study: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The only really documented disadvantage of high dosed fish oil is possibly some slight blood thinning. So in the event of a serious cut, you might bleed more heavily and have it be slower to clot. 12g of fish oil isn't too high, plenty of people take that year round. when they recommend 3-6g for an average 190lb man, figure just by size you should be at 5-9 anyhow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Easy!! I know I've read much more positives from large doses of healthy fats than negatives. But you're always gonna run upon some "bro-knowledge" that says this is bad, and that is bad! You have to sift everything you read through a very small seive usually.:wave:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for sure. even with scientific studies you can find ones that "prove" creatine a) works to add strength b) does nothing c) damages your body. So who knows really :D I feel better at 10+g of fish oil a day than I do at 3g of fish oil a day, and thats all that really matters

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A new addition to the family today!!!

oh well, crader will be upset, but it is a cool new addition :D

Attachments

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How beautiful. And twins too!! You're gonna have lots of fun playing with those tikes!! ENJOY!!:woohoo:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
How do they feel? I always thought those might feel weird the way the weight is distributed.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haven't tried em yet (getting ready to), but by looks it should be nicer than even conventional dbs at medium weights, since it sort of wraps around your hand.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they do feel good :D

new workout routine, basically SAIS mass gaining routine

Chest
flat db press 35x6, 45x6, 55x6, 55x6, 55x5
incline db 45x10, 45x10, 45x8
db flys 25x10, 25x10
decline machine press 50x20

bis
hammer curls 35x6, 35x5, 35x5
concentration curls 30x10, 30x10
ez curls 53x20

I feel like I could do more on bis. maybe i'll go back in there later and do some preacher curls and reverse db curls. Still, I've got a pretty serious pump on so probably good enough :D

the poweblocks are nice! very fast to change weights, and feel good in my hands.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well as long as they feel good in the hands:toofunny:

However you know you owe me baby pics..i had my hopes up. I was ready to fly to Florida to help out and snuggle the baby. I miss babies:(

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
any day now. she's partially dialated, and forces me to have sex over and over to help soften the cervix so she can evict her tenant already :D its not all bad, but then again 6 weeks after with none :p

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to do supplemental shoulder work this evening, since contractions are happening ;)

seated machine military press 50x6, 50x6, 50x7
wide grip vertical rows 53x10, 53x11
bent over lateral raises (done like reverse flys) 25x10, 25x6
standing lateral raises 10x10, 10x10
arnold presses 25x10, 25x10

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any day now. she's partially dialated, and forces me to have sex over and over to help soften the cervix so she can evict her tenant already :D its not all bad, but then again 6 weeks after with none :p
when she got to this point in the pregnancy, i couldn't do it anymore......thinking about that poor little thing stuck in there and all that. It was just not pleasing to think about.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would pass on it, however i'm not being given an option. Its sort of that catch 22, if I turn her down now I'll have a harder time when she tries to turn me down 6 weeks from date of birth ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THUNDERGOD'S words of wisdom for today--NEVER turn "it" down!! NEVER!!:stick:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
that 6 weeks sucked, but man, after that..................IT WAS AMAZING AND OFTEN! :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy, what's your ethnicity?

edit: btw those adjustable weights are a Godsend. I was able to do 2-a-days when I had these. Unfortunately, I lost them in the divorce.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm roughly 1/2 italian 1/4 is sicilian + 1/4 from the borderline area of italy and france. the other half is mixed eastern european basically ukranian + russian, but its a little hard to say cause they didn't keep such great records or maps even in the late 1800s :)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'm roughly 1/2 italian 1/4 is sicilian + 1/4 from the borderline area of italy and france. the other half is mixed eastern european basically ukranian + russian, but its a little hard to say cause they didn't keep such great records or maps even in the late 1800s :)
Funny while I was trying to guess I ran threw most of those first.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theres a lot of big ass ukranian and polish bodybuilders and strongmen. none in my genetic past tho :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
didn't sleep all too well last nite, work up around 330 to pee, and never fell back asleep. got out of bed finally at 440, read emails, had a small breakfast, and worked out extra early

squats 90x6, 140x6, 160x6, 180x6, 200x6 - next time I think a warmup of 90, then 180 and up. could hit 220, maybe 230 for 6 I think.
wide grip pulldowns 180x6, 180x6, 180x6
leg extensions 65x10, 65x10
high rows 70x10, 70x10
lying leg curls 65x9, 55x7 (was trying for 20, my hams were beat from the squats tho)
db rows 50x20

nice workout for 5 hours sleep :)

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think thats what I envy on the gym. The fact that if you are already awake you might as well get it behind you and work out. So far the RPM and Neovar that I had here seems to be helping. I'm still super tired but its helping my leaning out and gym endurance. I can see my abs again;) I just need to get on the contest diet and see what all the cuts and leaness will look like. I've never dieted down that extreme before.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Where is that baby!!!?? I've been checking every day to see pics!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still no baby yet, don't worry, pics will go up once he's here :)

the powerblocks were a great addition. the gym was nice, but basically meant for the larger compound movements. now with the powerblocks I have dumbbells in 2.5lb increments from 5lbs to 90

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm so excited for the babies arrival. I wish I lived close I would love to snuggle and hold him just once:( I'm missing baby days right now.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll bet you are loving those powerblocks Easy! They're much easier than my adjustable dumbells with the screw-on collars. And I've heard that they feel awesome in your hands! Way to go on your progress here my friend. The MMV2 is a really nice product, don't you think? Went to work faster than just about anything I have ever used before. I thought the ALRI Methoxy TRN kicked in fast, but nothing like this MMV2. Talk about quick!!:run: Way to go to you too, Crader! Keep up the good work, both of you. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LOL poor crader.

I wish I could give power blocks a try, anything thats nice to grip is sweet in my book. Is the over all size pretty nice too? not too bulky? have you used them for any press movements yet?

Its awesome that your havin a boy this time around too.... Im really hoping our next will be a girl so I get to experience both sides of the fence... My lil boy is a blst though, your in for a treat.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
they actually are more compact than regular dumbbells for anything over 25lbs. a nice feel and balance to em. I did chest presses with them, up to 55lb. I suck, just never used dbs for that. I should be up to 65-70 within a few weeks tho I think, it was all about being wobbly

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
still no baby yet, don't worry, pics will go up once he's here :)
when the baby arrives it might be a good idea to mix in some cortisol sups and maybe some gaba.

my second kid is 10 weeks now and i'm finally getting a solid nights sleep again.
it's a lot of fun though!

looking forward to seeing your new little guy!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You have kids Hank?!?

A 10 week old baby and no pics:rant: Congrats on the new little one!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got soooooo lucky on child #2. She had a 3 9s apgar at birth (which almost never happens http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apgar_score) so they just wiped her down and handed her to us. She fell asleep that nite about 10pm, and the nurses forced my wife to wake her up around 3am to feed her, she fell back asleep right after and slept till 5. the next nite at home she fell asleep at 10:30, and stayed out till 5. was totally amazing

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah my first one, the 11 year old, didn't sleep 90 minutes in a row until after she was 1 year old. so that one wasn't quite so easy

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
for some reason i didn't see you as a dad, either, Hank! :lol:

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I got soooooo lucky on child #2. She had a 3 9s apgar at birth (which almost never happens Apgar score - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) so they just wiped her down and handed her to us. She fell asleep that nite about 10pm, and the nurses forced my wife to wake her up around 3am to feed her, she fell back asleep right after and slept till 5. the next nite at home she fell asleep at 10:30, and stayed out till 5. was totally amazing
When was this easy? Is this a new one?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was in 2004, new one is due any day now. due date by calculators + ultrasounds is april 26, doctor says a little earlier.

Calipered myself and at the suprailliac i'm below 10mm for the first time. so somewhere between 13-14%

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
That was in 2004, new one is due any day now. due date by calculators + ultrasounds is april 26, doctor says a little earlier.

Calipered myself and at the suprailliac i'm below 10mm for the first time. so somewhere between 13-14%
Congrats Easy, you're kicking ass and taking names.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAMN BOY! you go! you are an inspiration!

DAMN IT! I am gonna get my abs in too! GO GO MACEDADDY SUPER CARDIO! :thumbsup:

thanks for the motivation, easy! :head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can do it mace, i'm sure you have more testosterone of your own than i do :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy's the shizznat!! Keep it up mang..rootin for ya!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no clue what my boys apga score was but kid slept 8-10hours straight as a newborn and only recently is a little more up and down... but still no more then 3 times a night the last being the morning actually when I get up and he always goes right back down after a change and a bottle or sometimes even without the bottle he'll just fall asleep on my chest and I put him right back in... definately got lucky with him being my first child, one easy and fun lil guy.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I have no clue what my boys apga score was but kid slept 8-10hours straight as a newborn and only recently is a little more up and down... but still no more then 3 times a night the last being the morning actually when I get up and he always goes right back down after a change and a bottle or sometimes even without the bottle he'll just fall asleep on my chest and I put him right back in... definately got lucky with him being my first child, one easy and fun lil guy.
Thats awesome man you were lucky I have a niece that turned 6 in jan. She is the best we lucked out having her. She is smart as hell. She can play a melody of a song on the piano just by listening to it and some classical.Its crazy. Best of luck on yours.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 430, tried to put off getting up, it didn't work :)

flat db press 50x6, 60x6, 65x5, 55x6
db flys 25x10, 25x10
incline db press 40x14, 40x11
shoulder db press 40x3, 35x6, 35x6, 35x6
upright row 73x10, 73x10
incline reverse fly 25x20

decided to save bis for later, after some more food is in me. I think i'll have the flat db press up to 75x6 within a short while. its just all awkward, weak stabilizers for it. quite nice working out with the powerblocks :D probably also later before I do bis do a bunch of pushups, maybe crunches too. going to try and start working abs more even if i'm not going to do cardio ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did evening bis

wide grip ez bar curls 73x6, 73x6, 73x6 (was failure on 3rd set)
alternating incline hammer curls 30x10, 30x10
concentration curls 30x10, 30x10
narrow grip ez curls 53x20

felt good! wide grip on the ez bar felt odd at first, but not all bad.