The countdown to abs - a sponsored LG Methyl Masterdrol V2 log

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not particularly much of an effect either way so far. Today is day 7 btw. Part of me not noticing too much is that i've also got an 8 months pregnant wife, and have spent the last 3 days cooped up in the house working from home since my 3 year old has been running a fever over 100 (so daycare won't take her). Actually thinking about it, over the weekend while I was out and able to see some eye candy, libido was a little higher than average :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I can see it now!

"With Methyl Masterdrol V2, you'll be able to notice a tiny vein about the size of a pencil lead insert pop out of the back of your wrist!"

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its funny, there are a lot of really miniscule ones starting to pop up. they come and go thru the day, I guess related to hydration levels maybe? still too much fat tho

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you getting the ones in your shins? I'm getting them in my forearms and shins.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If i flex my leg just right then theres 1 I can see on the one shin. so probably by the end of next week it will be out on a regular basis

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shin veins are keeewl.:cool:

Glad to hear your seeing improvaments Easy. Some is always better then none. Congrats on the new "low" in weight as well.:thumbsup:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another new low today, 184. I like the way the chart looks in amspace

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another new low today, 184. I like the way the chart looks in amspace
Congratulations are in order Easy!! A new 20 year low!!:jaw: That's truly awesome brother. Losing weight definately doesn't get easier as we get older, that's for sure. I've lost 20 pounds over the last 8 months real SLOWLY!! And I think that's the best way to lose it and keep it off. Crash weight-loss is neither healthy nor long-lived in my opinion. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep on keeping on!!:thumbsup:

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
pretty soon you'll completely disappear.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, since you got the 3ad and are turning into the hulk, i figured i'd go for the invisible man look ;)

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a pound is the lowest amount, however, the cost is only 23 bucks when it's complete with the Citrus Lime premium flavor. Dose it in the morning and in the afternoon or preworkout and maintain optimal neurotransmitter levels.
Good information FOG.

-TF

t3stxlr4titud

t3stxlr4titud

Awards
  • Established
SLow and steady also leads to more orgasms for women.

Find what they lilke and don't stop doing it!

-TF

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to work out tonite, mostly because I made spaghetti for the fam and wanted the excuse to eat some....

squats 140x20! still not doing "breathing squats" this is one straight set of 20. probably real weight is about 175 now including the arms
wide grip pulldowns 160x12, 160x9 something in my shoulder felt a little off, but this is a new high
db rows 56x15, 56x9
decline press 70x4 and sproing, something felt a lot off, 50x9, 50x6
flat press 50x14, 50x10
pushups with feet on bench 10
db flys 10x17, 10x14
squeeze press 10x13, 10x9
front raises superset with lateral raises 10x12-10x10, 10x11-10x10
hammer curls 26x10, 26x10
ez curls superset with standing triceps extensions 53x10-53x11, 53x9-53x9

a nice workout other than the shoulder pain. its not bad now already (an hour later) but it sucks getting old.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome job on the squats!! Hope the shoulder pain turns out to be nothing lingering.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
woke up at 186 today, but not too surprised, yesterday was an almost all solid food day, with dinner late and a little heavy plus post workout stuff too with a late night workout. Still a smidge of vascularity + definition improvement. went and did 20 min of light cardio (hr 120-130) this morning. I think i'll keep it to light like that, while i'm continuing with this whole body routine

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
keep up the good work Easy were all rooting for you :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
woke up at 186 today, but not too surprised, yesterday was an almost all solid food day, with dinner late and a little heavy plus post workout stuff too with a late night workout. Still a smidge of vascularity + definition improvement. went and did 20 min of light cardio (hr 120-130) this morning. I think i'll keep it to light like that, while i'm continuing with this whole body routine
Easy, did you ever try Pro-NOS protein? Blended with ice and water it tastes like an old fashioned milk shake. I'll send you some in a ziplock if you want.

Keep up the good work.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, never tried them. I have a bunch of designer whey I got cheap ($5 per 2lb tub cause it was close dated) and I normally keep syntrax nectar lemonade and muscle milk light chocolate peanutbutter as treat protein, with ATW or ON as primary proteins :) I'd use muscle milk all the time if it wasn't for the horrifying macros.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my shoulder is still hurting from thursday, can't quite make up my mind workout wise whether to stick with the whole body routine and go extra light on shoulder, or to switch to another routine now and at least that way the shoulder gets more chance to rest, maybe do a back and bis day

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
No, never tried them. I have a bunch of designer whey I got cheap ($5 per 2lb tub cause it was close dated) and I normally keep syntrax nectar lemonade and muscle milk light chocolate peanutbutter as treat protein, with ATW or ON as primary proteins :) I'd use muscle milk all the time if it wasn't for the horrifying macros.
A guy I used to work with drank rootbeer float Muscle-Milk everyday and did not work out. His gut got so HUGE within 6 weeks. I think he forgot to read the part that said MCTs are favored as fuel during exercise or activity.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
decided to try and see if my shoulder felt well enough to finish out one last week of full body...

squats 145x19
widegrip pulldows 170x8, 170x7, x170x6
chest supported rows 70x7, 70x6, 70x6
incline press 70x6, 70x5, 70x5 - interestingly it wasnt the shoulder that hurt, it was the wrists, yay
incline fly 10x12, 10x12 - I need to get a set of powerblocks
vertical row 50x6,50x6,50x6
bent over lateral ext 10x8, 10x8, 10x7
preacher curl 25x8, 25x7,25x7
standing triceps ext superset with ez curl 53x10-53x10, 53x10-53x9

shoulder still feels weird, but not exactly painful. a decent workout, I may go back and do another set of squats at something lighter like 90, or maybe lying curls. its nice to have the setup in the house :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm ready to stop these squats already :) and move to a more normal routine. whole body workouts are for young people I think ;)

squats 90x10 as warmup, 145x8 and fail. just didn't have it in me
widegrip lat pulldown 170x8,170x6, 170x6
db row 56x10, 56x10
decline press 70x15, 70x9 freakin shoulder pain
db fly supersetted with squeeze press 10x10-10x10, 10x10-10x10
front raise superset with lateral ext 10x12-10x12, 10x12-10x9 - elbow pain, sucks to get old
ez curls superset with standing tricep extension superduperset with pushups 63x8-63x6-10, 63x8-63x5-9, 63x12 (to fail)-63x5-6

and at least the ending of the workout was nice. Not sure what happened on squats. I thought the 90lb warmup would help but it seems to have hurt instead.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm ready to stop these squats already :) and move to a more normal routine. whole body workouts are for young people I think ;)

squats 90x10 as warmup, 145x8 and fail. just didn't have it in me
widegrip lat pulldown 170x8,170x6, 170x6
db row 56x10, 56x10
decline press 70x15, 70x9 freakin shoulder pain
db fly supersetted with squeeze press 10x10-10x10, 10x10-10x10
front raise superset with lateral ext 10x12-10x12, 10x12-10x9 - elbow pain, sucks to get old
ez curls superset with standing tricep extension superduperset with pushups 63x8-63x6-10, 63x8-63x5-9, 63x12 (to fail)-63x5-6

and at least the ending of the workout was nice. Not sure what happened on squats. I thought the 90lb warmup would help but it seems to have hurt instead.
Just a tip, but do an even lighter warm-up set for Squats. Maybe 70 pounds:think:. And then jump up to your work sets. You'll be warmed-up sufficiently but still have plenty in the tank for the real stuff!! I read you stepped up the dosage to 5 caps per day. You are gonna notice a big difference over these next 3 to 5 days. Keep up the good work Easy, and thanks for every shred of knowledge and advice I've received from you. U DA MAN!!:head:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think too my stomach felt a little off this morning, which surely doesn't help with squats. probably will try a lighter set of warmups next time, just I had left the 45s on it from the last time and figured "lemee try with that". so far I was just doing 20 bodyweight squats plus stretches as warmup, that worked better ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think too my stomach felt a little off this morning, which surely doesn't help with squats. probably will try a lighter set of warmups next time, just I had left the 45s on it from the last time and figured "lemee try with that". so far I was just doing 20 bodyweight squats plus stretches as warmup, that worked better ;)
I've received plenty of stares in my gym of me warming up for Squats. I used just the emtpy olympic bar (45 lbs.) and then worked up to 495 lbs. for sets of 5 reps. I love light warm-ups to put me in the proper groove!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a set of 5, I can probably hit around 400 to parallel, but probably only 200 a2g. my knees suck, or the tendons between kneecap + quads to.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
did 30 min on the arctrainer at ridiculous heart rates, I hit 196 at least for a while. left my chest strap home so just had to use the handles and they work like crap, almost never get a reading. did a bit of decline crunches + leg lifts before and after as well.

Also did some attempts at dragon flags, actually managed 5 of them with not completely horrible form for the first time trying them. I'll keep working on them, they are kinda cool :)

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
did 30 min on the arctrainer at ridiculous heart rates, I hit 196 at least for a while. left my chest strap home so just had to use the handles and they work like crap, almost never get a reading. did a bit of decline crunches + leg lifts before and after as well.

Also did some attempts at dragon flags, actually managed 5 of them with not completely horrible form for the first time trying them. I'll keep working on them, they are kinda cool :)
What are dragon flags?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The dragon flags are awesome. They really work that core!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I had to drop all the way to bench each time, but it was slow controlled negatives like this

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy was doin these?...dayum

Edit: beat me to it!

Double edit: DAMN I GOTTA TRY THESE!!

Attachments

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a slooooow roll up, so legs came up first and then hips followed after the legs were partway up, but the downward was a clean controlled negative

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this one is even better, its much easier to start like this

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that does look a little better to start off with. I love that hes wearing Chucks

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last full body workout

squats 140x20
wide grip pulldowns 180x6, 180x6, 180x5
bent over rows 70x8, 70x8, 70x8
flat bench press 70x12, 70x12
db fly 10x15, 10x15. was playing with how bent my arms are, workout out where i really maxed out pac pressure. will try it like that with more weight next time.
bent over lateral ext superset with front ext 10x9-10x10, 10x10-10x10,10x9-10x10
ez curl superset with standing triceps ext 63x8-63x6, 63x10-63x6, 63x7-63x5

I need a set of adjustable dumbbells. would really help. I have a pair of olympic handles, but they are awkward.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
last full body workout

squats 140x20
wide grip pulldowns 180x6, 180x6, 180x5
bent over rows 70x8, 70x8, 70x8
flat bench press 70x12, 70x12
db fly 10x15, 10x15. was playing with how bent my arms are, workout out where i really maxed out pac pressure. will try it like that with more weight next time.
bent over lateral ext superset with front ext 10x9-10x10, 10x10-10x10,10x9-10x10
ez curl superset with standing triceps ext 63x8-63x6, 63x10-63x6, 63x7-63x5

I need a set of adjustable dumbbells. would really help. I have a pair of olympic handles, but they are awkward.
I hope that this isn't sourcing, but you can get a very affordable pair of adjustable dumbells with standard plates that have the good screw-on collars really cheap at Wal-Mart Easy. Great workout by the way, and I see you kicked some arse on those squats this time:twisted:. The best is yet to come for us over the next couple of weeks I believe! Way to go Bro!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm just going with a set of powerblocks. those walmart ones aren't much better than the olympic handles I have (a bit less bulky)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm just going with a set of powerblocks. those walmart ones aren't much better than the olympic handles I have (a bit less bulky)
I love the bulky handles because it gives me bulky forearms

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
easy, what day are you on, and what does your dosing look like?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like today is day 14, and i'm dosing at 5 a day, 3 preworkout 2 together another time in the day. Off days I take 3 precardio + 2 separately later. the later doses are usually in the 1pm time area.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like today is day 14, and i'm dosing at 5 a day, 3 preworkout 2 together another time in the day. Off days I take 3 precardio + 2 separately later. the later doses are usually in the 1pm time area.
sounds good, looks like i will need 2 bottles for a 36 day cycle. that's about right for me, dont like to run cycles much longer than that. thanks, easy.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Decided on getting the powerblocks, getting a used set of the 95lbs ones, $400. ouch, but with the stand

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well hopefully once you get em youll be able to enjoy em and it will be a worth while investment. Please let us know how you like em.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still trying to get a hold of the seller to pick em up

I've forgotten to mention my weight fluctuations. I raised my fish oil + 3/6 oil intake this week, and fats in general around my mmv2 dosing. the first couple days I went back up to 187, but i'm back at 185 now