The Best Insulin Mimicker?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whos banning who ?
Who usually does the banning on this, or any other, forum? The moderators, I would say. And who gets banned? Members that break forum rules. Sometimes after a few warnings.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who usually does the banning on this, or any other, forum? The moderators, I would say. And who gets banned? Members that break forum rules. Sometimes after a few warnings.
Crazyfool the new PP Rep Forum Team

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
well personally i used AP, P-slin and SLIN by LG Sciences

AP-? for me not work too good put me on weigh and ever run to the bathroom every time i took
P-slin- A+ wow this stuff works like a champ
LG SLIN- A+ very impressed with this stuff
R-ALA- A+ damn it too good to be true!
Recompadrol soon!
well after reading this thread and others have decided to put my own together based on the ingredients of the likes of the above.

ive ordered banaba leaf extract at 2per cent corsolic acid 60mg per capsule
ala at 150mg per tablet; Cinnamon Extract 250mg standardised to 4percent and Momordica bitter melon 200mg per cap standardised to 2.5 percent.

Whether ill take all at once or be selective on what i take and whether they will be effective remains to be seen , but its actually worked out cheaper than buying a US product here in the UK.

Any advice on which combination to take and how to take most welcome.

thanks

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well after reading this thread and others have decided to put my own together based on the ingredients of the likes of the above.

ive ordered banaba leaf extract at 2per cent corsolic acid 60mg per capsule
ala at 150mg per tablet; Cinnamon Extract 250mg standardised to 4percent and Momordica bitter melon 200mg per cap standardised to 2.5 percent.

Whether ill take all at once or be selective on what i take and whether they will be effective remains to be seen , but its actually worked out cheaper than buying a US product here in the UK.

Any advice on which combination to take and how to take most welcome.

thanks
looks good you can take the other 30 min after eat the complex carbs and the Cinnamon with the food but i will try AP again with P-slin

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the information in here guys...

Im going to be starting up on a little GDA experiment of my own, getting a few months worth of Chromium PolyNicotinate, and the BMOV version of Vanadium. My uncle who's Diabetic, has a Glucometer and uses test strips daily, I'll see if he can hook me up with a box of them so I can run some tests on myself to see how much Carbs I can eat with a serving of my GDA's and how effectively it brings down my BG levels.

I'll post up some meaningful results If i can get some test strips from him as he gets them free because of his condition.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Glucosamine HCL works to lower the effective glycemic index of whatever carbohydrates you may have eaten

http://www.jbc.org/content/215/2/803.full.pdf
i found the final sentence very interesting "These results suggest that glucosamine competes with glucose at the site of insulin action."

As i take glucosamine every day twice a day i am wondering if it makes the post workout drink of protein and simple carbs ineffective in the action its meant to do .

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
i found the final sentence very interesting "These results suggest that glucosamine competes with glucose at the site of insulin action."

As i take glucosamine every day twice a day i am wondering if it makes the post workout drink of protein and simple carbs ineffective in the action its meant to do .
Ruh Roh!!! I take it in the morning also, along with my Need 2 Slin before breakfast with a moderate carbohydrate content.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
it may be the reason or at least contribute to why im not growing ie getting the muscles to grow. I do everything by the book so i get frustrated -this may shed some light .

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
it may be the reason or at least contribute to why im not growing ie getting the muscles to grow. I do everything by the book so i get frustrated -this may shed some light .
Well I don't know if I would accredit a slight competition of optimal reactions within the body to the total stagnation of your progress in the gym, but I'm sure on some level it is at work against you.

I am going to revise my dosing schedule for joint supplements to fall after peak activity has been reached with GDAs physiologically.

brock17cf

Awards
im thinking of running an unsponsored log of recompadrol for a cut. would anyone be interested? Im not a competitive bodybuilder, I just lift.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
im thinking of running an unsponsored log of recompadrol for a cut. would anyone be interested? Im not a competitive bodybuilder, I just lift.
I logged it with great detail, it was a very solid product indeed. I'm not entirely sure that you'd be allowed to log that product though, as much as we would all like to see another log done. I have heard the formula was being improved even more than v1 though, not entirely sure.

Have a good one!

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Well I don't know if I would accredit a slight competition of optimal reactions within the body to the total stagnation of your progress in the gym, but I'm sure on some level it is at work against you.

I am going to revise my dosing schedule for joint supplements to fall after peak activity has been reached with GDAs physiologically.
im considering dosing on non training days and approx 1 hour after food -so far ive had no prob with joints and been taking glucosamine a long time. Ill adopt this stratergy hoping i keep trouble free .If it works against me then it will be back to ED

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I used slin sane with decent results, just started recompadrol...hope it works a little better.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I used slin sane with decent results, just started recompadrol...hope it works a little better.
I really enjoyed Slin Sane, but it isn't for body recomp purposes. It serves a very specific utility, pre workout, and does so well. However Need 2 Slin can also be used for this purpose, and so much more. I went through five bottles of Recompadrol as well, it was very solid and I became friends with the developer because of it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would explain why I always see an increase in appetite after starting ALA.
yep me too but HUGE INCREASE but the same happen with start taken Recompadrol after 1.5 weeks of use stay normal and I can eat, eat, eat like a animal but no pound of fat gain only water

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good thread guys, nice to have a sensible discussion with minimal product pimping :). I have religiously used Metagenics Fenugreek Plus, then they stopped manufacturing and nobody in the UK stocks it. I have used Poliquin's Glucose Disposal PX, Designs for Health Endrotrim and Nutrabolics Insulean-K. That has been a couple of years worth of products for me.

I haven't used any GDA products that are advertised in this forum. The only ones available that I can find in the UK are;

- USP Labs- Anabolic Pump and P-Slin.
- LG- Slin
- AI- Glycobol
- NTBM- Need2Slin

So, reviews on USP stuff is very hit and miss. In the UK reviews are much more miss which makes me question it more so. LG Slin I can find very little on, it doesn't seem to be one of the more frequently used products on here? Glycobol I won't touch as the reports of diarrhoea are very common and I have a sensitive stomach as it is. Need2Slin I have heard a fair bit about, mostly from reps and other people that seem to review NTBM products very highly but "aren't associated". I wouldn't use this anyway as my carb up meals are in the evenings so would prefer a stimulant free option.

NA-RALA and K-RALA are both available from bulk suppliers. I have only used these in formulations so do not know the potency on their own in comparison to products available on this site.

So, recommendations? I am very lean and only use these for post workout shakes and cheat meals.

Also, if any reps want to chime in because they know their products are sold in the UK then feel free. The more the merrier. :)

Thanks for any advice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good thread guys, nice to have a sensible discussion with minimal product pimping :). I have religiously used Metagenics Fenugreek Plus, then they stopped manufacturing and nobody in the UK stocks it. I have used Poliquin's Glucose Disposal PX, Designs for Health Endrotrim and Nutrabolics Insulean-K. That has been a couple of years worth of products for me.

I haven't used any GDA products that are advertised in this forum. The only ones available that I can find in the UK are;

- USP Labs- Anabolic Pump and P-Slin.
- LG- Slin
- AI- Glycobol
- NTBM- Need2Slin

So, reviews on USP stuff is very hit and miss. In the UK reviews are much more miss which makes me question it more so. LG Slin I can find very little on, it doesn't seem to be one of the more frequently used products on here? Glycobol I won't touch as the reports of diarrhoea are very common and I have a sensitive stomach as it is. Need2Slin I have heard a fair bit about, mostly from reps and other people that seem to review NTBM products very highly but "aren't associated". I wouldn't use this anyway as my carb up meals are in the evenings so would prefer a stimulant free option.

NA-RALA and K-RALA are both available from bulk suppliers. I have only used these in formulations so do not know the potency on their own in comparison to products available on this site.

So, recommendations? I am very lean and only use these for post workout shakes and cheat meals.

Also, if any reps want to chime in because they know their products are sold in the UK then feel free. The more the merrier. :)

Thanks for any advice.
SlinSane will be at Predator shortly.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
What dosage, both daily and per serving/meal, did you find to be optimal regarding na-r-ALA? Thanks! :)

Oh, by the way my vote, of course, goes to pairing NEED 2 SLIN with a gram or two of HCA 50% powder :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dsade- do you have any more specifics on the ETA? I would love to try this and if it is only a week or so I will wait for that. If it is a couple of months I will get something else in the interim. Unfortunately I think this might struggle in the UK if I am being honest.

Outstanding- sorry I phrased that wrong. The only ALA I have used was in a formulation so cannot assess it on it's own. K-R-ALA was in Nutrabolics Insulean K which is a proprietary blend. I used them to recomp without dropping calories. Insulean K helped me lose fat after I had stalled on Fenugreek Plus/Fenuplex from using it straight for a couple of months. For what it is worth I was on 2 capsules TID with food, not necessarily carb meals.

I would use it again but cannot find anywhere in the UK that still stocks it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
SlinSane will be at Predator shortly.
ive read on the BB.com forum that slinsane is designed to make your insulin levels fall more rapidly so then your fat comes into play for energy. Wont this lead to crash in sugar levels?

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Outstanding- sorry I phrased that wrong. The only ALA I have used was in a formulation so cannot assess it on it's own. K-R-ALA was in Nutrabolics Insulean K which is a proprietary blend. I used them to recomp without dropping calories. Insulean K helped me lose fat after I had stalled on Fenugreek Plus/Fenuplex from using it straight for a couple of months. For what it is worth I was on 2 capsules TID with food, not necessarily carb meals.

I would use it again but cannot find anywhere in the UK that still stocks it.
Thanks a lot for the great response! I used to use that as well back in the day, solid and excellent from what I recall. Not sure why it ever got phased out.

At any rate, being such a huge fan of two principle supplements throughout all my trials and research over the years, I have settled on na-r-ALA and Ecdy as my overwhelming choices. Need 2 Slin has exceeded expectations, and I am still searching out something with a high quality Ecdy content and extract, currently on FREE REIGN. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you used both sodium and potassium versions on their own? I would be interested in hearing specific feedback as I hear very little comparing the two.

Also, not on topic but how hit and miss are the ecdy products you tried? I assume you have tried a few if it is your favourite product. I would like to hear your views to this because it is so common for someone to say "ecdy products don't work" after trying only one or "E-Bol is excellent". I have only tried the Syntrax version and this was years ago so can't remember how effective it was- with my routine at the time I would imagine not very.

Thank you.

darthdarek84

darthdarek84

Awards
I don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but vanadyl sulfate suppose to be good for that as well.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
one product that gets overlooked in NEOVAR by Applied Neutricals
Banaba Extract (Lagerstroemia Speciosa 1% Corosolic Acid)

Gymnema Sylvestra (75% Extract)

D-Pinitol

Bioperine (95% - 98% Piperine) Registered Trademark of Sabinsa Corp. and holds patent # 5,536,506

it also has creatine in it but the amount is very little

SBT

SBT

Awards
I've gotta agree with what has been said in here, Need2Slin is BY FAR my favorite supplement out there as well!