The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased blood testosterone?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected again!!!! Hcgenerate sold out in 2 days lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
....I'm not even surprised.

F*** ever running a PCT without it. F*** ever running a cycle without it. F*** not using it period.

Once someone tries it they always want more. It feels so good to be on the stuff.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Dayum, that was quick

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I thought it would sell out in approximately 6.2 hours. Dammit I was way off :lol:
Next batch is already on the way, but half that batch has already been bought by a very large company in the UK and other places. :sgrin:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I see lots of people want to try HCGenerate

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next batch is already on the way, but half that batch has already been bought by a very large company in the UK and other places. :sgrin:
This is the company we were talking about earlier? :)
If so I will buy the most of their stock :D

//CC

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected again!!!! Hcgenerate sold out in 2 days lmao!!!!!!!!!!!
....I'm not even surprised.

F*** ever running a PCT without it. F*** ever running a cycle without it. F*** not using it period.

Once someone tries it they always want more. It feels so good to be on the stuff.
(whistles "Blue Bird on my Shoulder" while downing three caps of HCGenerate this morning)

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sucks... Well, at least he is getting what he pays for with HCGenerate.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I had the economy I would buy his whole stock of HCGenerate :p

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would be more than happy to compare lab results ANY time against N2BM on any products!.......yes this is an invitation N2BM;) I seriously doubt he even does ANY independent 3rd party test and relies on his manufacturers
How bout both of you send out random bottle at the same time to the same third party tester, that neither of you have used before..

That sounds like the only way to be certain..

Oh and the bottle you would send would have to be bought on one of the websites that carrys the product, that way, nobody can cheat.
We have offered that before- Im sure CEL would be glad to.:)
I want to say I have nothing against N2BMreps, so dont thiunk I am attacking you guys personally ;). HOWEVER I do seriously have "questions" about N2BM seeing that he does not even know where his products are made and is convinced they are "GMP compliant"(or as he says GPM certifide), when in fact that capsulator is not GMP compliant and will state that publicly. I'm not listening to this Pied Piper's tune
Now I understand why the offer was not taken:sad3:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If could all just sit down and share a stuffed crust pizza and some cookie dough ice cream, I bet we'd all get along just fine!
Offer still stands everyone, any takers ;)

HCGenerate has done a body good... although, and for some reason I don't hear this anywhere but I'm still going to stick to my narrative, BRIDGE has performed just as good, when double dosed (being that HCGenerate often sells out)!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2011/07/11/fadogia-agrestis/

I just read this article and it seems like Fadogia is similar to hcg in that it can help increase size of testes and testosterone production as long as you don't stay on a large dose for a long time. Used correctly, it seems like it could be quite beneficial. Sounds pretty decent if I'm reading this right...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
http://www.needtobuildmuscle.net/blog/2011/07/11/fadogia-agrestis/

I just read this article and it seems like Fadogia is similar to hcg in that it can help increase size of testes and testosterone production as long as you don't stay on a large dose for a long time. Used correctly, it seems like it could be quite beneficial. Sounds pretty decent if I'm reading this right...
Saw this on the blog as well. Gives me a new reason to like fadogia :yup:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I started up my HCGenerate I ran across in the supplement closet, about... 4 days ago now. I take it either first thing in the am, or before bed.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A new reason to be happy I'm on HCGen :D
Hell yeh man! HCGenerate is awesome and the info that has recently come into light really shows how great it is!!

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Nates article in the fadogia post in the main supps section really helped me to get a better grasp of how fadogia works in the body. If anyone is on the fence about using fadogia, or a product containing it like hcgenerate i highly recommend checking it out.

Now can someone who ISNT on a cell phone put a link to that thread in here for anyone who might have glossed over it? :)