The aqueous extract of Fadogia agrestis stem increased blood testosterone?

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would think unless its patented, it would be open to whoever can source it and bring it out under their own label?
Very true however in about a month Needtobuildmuscle.inc is going to standardize its Fadoga extract and it will now have a patten name for its standard of fadoga extract.

For what it is worth there is a bunch of Fadogia products out there now. Well more like a small handful of them. I know Omega labs has standerdized there version of fadogia and truthfully I know nothing of how they make there's other then it says "Extracted to contain a full spectrum of alkaloids, saponins, anthraquinones and flavonoids"

I think standardizing what you have is a great way to let others know you have something that is different from the rest and also at the same time you have a "standard" of a extract that is the same every time... Letting people know that its not just "fadogia" but that it is your standard of the fadogia and thus giving everyone something to use as a standard against another person product.

Ok anyway so like I was saying there is a handful of products out there with Fadogia in them and anyone's guess is as good as mine when it comes to whats good and what is not. I have not heard to many people complain about anyones brand. I like to try and stick to my own **** anyway..

So with that being said. Needtobuildmuscle uses its own standard extract of the plant and NTBM uses just the "root" or what most people know as or call the stem of the plant and that is it. The rest of the plant is tossed out and who knows maybe some one else is getting the rest of the plant and that is what there standard is..

NTBM uses the stem/root and the stem/root only. This does make it a hell of a lot more costly for us and it takes a hell of a lot more Fadogia to do it this way but so be it. That is how I wanted my product made and how its always going to be made.

Does it make a difference? If you ask the users of my product I think they will tell you it makes a huge difference. Ask others and Maybe they will have something different to say. For me the only people I care about is the people using the product or the people who have used the product. If you have not used NTBM hcgenerate well then you are not only missing out but you are not speaking out of experience but rather just your opinion based off what ever else except experience. :burger:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Very true however in about a month Needtobuildmuscle.inc is going to standardize its Fadoga extract and it will now have a patten name for its standard of fadoga extract.
Once that happens... this will be the response to visit NTBM's website

:eek:uttahere:

In not-so-difference contrast... here is the current scene to purchase HCGenerate before the patents are filed

:eek:uttahere:

HCGenerate, as I detailed in my journal and will continue to do so, is a superlative example of excellence in supplementation.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is my choice for OTC on-cycle shutdown prevention.

I wont run a cycle without it.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
HCGenerate is my choice for OTC on-cycle shutdown prevention.

I wont run a cycle without it.
So some things experience and TV campaign ads have taught me to never leave the house without = credit card and HCGenerate!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The known furostanol steroidal saponins methylprotodioscin, protodioscin, and two new sulfated saponins, methylprototribestin and prototribestin, have been isolated from the stem of Fadogia Agrestris. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated on the basis of 1D and 2D (DQF-COSY, TOCSY, HSQC-TOCSY, HSQC, HMBC, ROESY) NMR data, ESI mass spectra and chemical transformation.

Fadogia Agrestris plant contains only trace amounts of the ACTIVE STEROIDAL SAPONINS. The stem contains the highest percentage of these particular steroidal sapogenins, so this is the part of the plant used when extracting the active. The whole STEM itself does not contain enough active, let alone WHOLE PLANT MATERIAL.

THIS IS TRUE??

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The known furostanol steroidal saponins methylprotodioscin, protodioscin, and two new sulfated saponins, methylprototribestin and prototribestin, have been isolated from the stem of Fadogia Agrestris. The structures of the new compounds were elucidated on the basis of 1D and 2D (DQF-COSY, TOCSY, HSQC-TOCSY, HSQC, HMBC, ROESY) NMR data, ESI mass spectra and chemical transformation.

Fadogia Agrestris plant contains only trace amounts of the ACTIVE STEROIDAL SAPONINS. The stem contains the highest percentage of these particular steroidal sapogenins, so this is the part of the plant used when extracting the active. The whole STEM itself does not contain enough active, let alone WHOLE PLANT MATERIAL.

THIS IS TRUE??
How credible is the source?

I'm in 14 days of NTBM Fadogia product HCGenerate...

Fadogia f***ing rocks... Nothing at all like other test boosters I've used. Nothing. I'm never using any T booster without Fadogia in it you can clearly separate this thing from other boosters without it.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see this in another forum i wish test Fadogia in bulk

princevince

Awards
  • Established
As far as Fadogia Agrestis goes, I have been using a product called HCGenerate that contains it.

I am pretty pleased with it. Both in libido support and function. Great to add in pct or even the tail end of a ds cycle.

Contains 1000mg of FA per serving.

Profile is as follows-
HCGenerate:Supplement facts
Serving size: 5 capsules x 30 servings per container.

Fadogia Agrestis.................1000mg
Fenugreek PE (50% testofen).....1000mg
3,4 Divanillyltetrahydrofuran....500mg
Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestre: 500mg
Vitamin E.......................200mg
LJ:100..........................100mg
Zinc............................7mg

let's not count out or sleep on Man Sports Primal Male:

Fadogia Agrestis SE 15000mg(Alkanoids, Saponins, Anthraquinones and Flavonoids)

Eucommia Ulmoides SE 1200mg

Epimedium SE 450mg

Indole 3 Carbinol 300mg

Zinc 30mg

Copper Orotate 3mg

Vitamin B-6 10MG

just $29.99:eek:uttahere:

but i myself gotta get some of that HCGenerate to add to my clomid during p.c.t after my d-zine/m-lmg run.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
let's not count out or sleep on Man Sports Primal Male:

Fadogia Agrestis SE 15000mg(Alkanoids, Saponins, Anthraquinones and Flavonoids)

Eucommia Ulmoides SE 1200mg

Epimedium SE 450mg

Indole 3 Carbinol 300mg

Zinc 30mg

Copper Orotate 3mg

Vitamin B-6 10MG

just $29.99:eek:uttahere:

but i myself gotta get some of that HCGenerate to add to my clomid during p.c.t after my d-zine/m-lmg run.

but this is for 20 days only?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
but this is for 20 days only?
i know but you said that the other was way expensive(which i aggree), so i was just throwing an alternative out there:sorry:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also looked into Primal Male - never really given the product much thought, but seems it could be useful during cycle and in PCT :) I have to give it a try during my next run. (If I can't get my hands on HCGenerate that is :p)

//CC

princevince

Awards
  • Established
I also looked into Primal Male - never really given the product much thought, but seems it could be useful during cycle and in PCT :) I have to give it a try during my next run. (If I can't get my hands on HCGenerate that is :p)

//CC
most definitely hcgenerate b4 primal male. and "NO" i'm not down playing you Man Sports, so don't take it the wrong way:saroll:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
most definitely hcgenerate b4 primal male. and "NO" i'm not down playing you Man Sports, so don't take it the wrong way:saroll:
Agreed :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established

:
I think you need to elaborate on what you mean exactly by standardize.

I think you are trying to say that you will have it identification verified through a lab with a testing standard.

We (Omega Sports) paid to have this testing standard developed. We are the only company ever to invest any money into this herb.

No one is truly going to standardize this herb...they are all waiting on Yakuba to do it for them and publish his results.

BTW, I do not appreciate the derogatory and false things posted about me/my company and products on Elite Fitness where I cannot post and defend anything.

You also need to remove your signature as you are not a paying sponsor here.

GBManSports

GBManSports

Awards
Nope! Still offended! :argue: :joke: The Primal is designed for a 5 on 2 off, so it still runs you a month supply. We are the first company to introduce many ingredients to the industry, Fadogia Agrestis being one of them. Don't forget, we never ever use proprietary blends either, and we back it up with scientific references.
Did i mention 100% guarantee on every product.

Okay... I am done.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Fadogia was introduced by Carl Lanore from Super Human Radio. Anthony Roberts was the first to actually use it in a product, followed by Omega Sports and then MAN.

:)

GBManSports

GBManSports

Awards
Actually, Fadogia was introduced by Carl Lanore from Super Human Radio. Anthony Roberts was the first to actually use it in a product, followed by Omega Sports and then MAN.

:)
Apologies, I did not realize that Omega had released that early. And no disrespect to Anthony, but I forgot about MyogenX.

Thanks for calling me out. :cheers:

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think you are trying to say that you will have it identification verified through a lab with a testing standard.

We (Omega Sports) paid to have this testing standard developed. We are the only company ever to invest any money into this herb.

No one is truly going to standardize this herb...they are all waiting on Yakuba to do it for them and publish his results.

BTW, I do not appreciate the derogatory and false things posted about me/my company and products on Elite Fitness where I cannot post and defend anything.

N2BM doesn't know what he's saying:twak:...just like their PHs are made in GMP facilities:bs2:

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Apologies, I did not realize that Omega had released that early. And no disrespect to Anthony, but I forgot about MyogenX.

Thanks for calling me out. :cheers:
No call out. I love MAN's lineup. Very quality line.

Conrad415

Conrad415

Awards
TO be honest, I think it would be more professional to contact NTBM personally rather than post in threads. IMO

mitbar

Awards
Atleast there PH's work consistently and not just randomly. Also Custom i though you were better than this call out bs and would have just contacted them through some other means and they are a sponsor here btw :D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
I am not calling out anyone; just trying to clarify things.

Thank you for the sponsor update. AM continues to grow!

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
how would a stack of t force, daa and activate extreme go

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
N2BM doesn't know what he's saying:twak:...just like their PHs are made in GMP facilities:bs2:
I used mdrol and made zero gains. Well natty like gains and my testis didnt shrink.

I used beastdrol to kick my cycle and gained 12lbs and my nuts started to ache end of first week and by week 4 they shrunk...

Hmmm, think I have faith in NTBM..

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some interesting things to think about in here. everyone getting so defensive and aggressive.

what would jesus do? love everyone, forgive, turn the other cheak? or toss up a middle finger and say your ma is a ***** and your product s*cks.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
some interesting things to think about in here. everyone getting so defensive and aggressive.

what would jesus do? love everyone, forgive, turn the other cheak? or toss up a middle finger and say your ma is a ***** and your product s*cks.
Well I imagine my Jesus as a baby. Oh baby Jesus.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to imagine my jesus as a ninja fighting off evil Samurai. I like to think of Jesus with, like, big eagle's wings, singing lead vocals for Lynyrd Skynyrd with, like, an angel band, and I'm in the front row, and I'm hammered drunk.

bcruder

Awards
Off Topic

See Jesus in "Kill Bunny" from "Robot Chicken"

Google for "Kill Bunny".

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I dont think you should be talking about PHs... LOL

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
I like to think of Jesus as a mischevious badger. I like to think of Jesus wearing a tuxedo t-shirt, because it says "I'm formal" but "I like to party." I like to party so I like my Jesus to party.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used mdrol and made zero gains. Well natty like gains and my testis didnt shrink.

I used beastdrol to kick my cycle and gained 12lbs and my nuts started to ache end of first week and by week 4 they shrunk...

Hmmm, think I have faith in NTBM..
I would be more than happy to compare lab results ANY time against N2BM on any products!.......yes this is an invitation N2BM;) I seriously doubt he even does ANY independent 3rd party test and relies on his manufacturers

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How bout both of you send out random bottle at the same time to the same third party tester, that neither of you have used before..

That sounds like the only way to be certain..

Oh and the bottle you would send would have to be bought on one of the websites that carrys the product, that way, nobody can cheat.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to say I have nothing against N2BMreps, so dont thiunk I am attacking you guys personally ;). HOWEVER I do seriously have "questions" about N2BM seeing that he does not even know where his products are made and is convinced they are "GMP compliant"(or as he says GPM certifide), when in fact that capsulator is not GMP compliant and will state that publicly. I'm not listening to this Pied Piper's tune

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does this really matter? im curious. I may be the only one, but, I really dont care about certifications, or gmp compliance. only thing its good for is arguing about another company.

but at the end of the day, I dont think consumers care, esp not the ones who use/buy black market steroids, or research chemicals.

really, we could all point fingers, and find little tid bits of shiit to mud sling at each other. all companies can.

it's kind of like we are all sinners. doesn't stop people from going on with their lives, or sinning.

let he who is perfect, and without quality control issues cast the first stone.

as I like to picture jesus as a supp rep for god. :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Check again I am a sponsor.

And Please don't tell me what I am and am not going to do. If I feel like making my own standard of something and putting a name on it I will. On a better note its good to meet you my friend and I think you guys got a bad @ss looking web site. Hope to have some of mine looking that good soon.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected. Hcgenerate will be selling out within the next few days...