SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Will we be seeing these products at Nutraplanet in the future? I wouldn't mind trying this with the SuperSize I won:)
Absolutely. It's my guess that most sites are not going to put it up until they get the product. Mid Oct. Can't wait for you to try SuperSize.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the response, I look forward to trying the formula.
Congrats on winning a SuperSize bottle :) Looking forward to hear about your experiences of being SuperSized!

But about your previous post about SuperSize being limited to 15 servings with 2 scoops... It may sound little... And it is... That's pretty much the way for all stim junkies.... But what I recommend is that they cycle the PWO and just use it on training days... On non training days I recommend that they use creatine, and in this case German Creatine due to it's superior purity! There is no need to take this product on your non training day, German Creatine is enough.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, I want some!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are we talking about German chocolate cake? Because I'd like to sign up to win that :yumyum: lol

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Isn't Creapure German creatine? Is this a competitor of Creapure?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
still subbed for more info...want to see an ultra reps write up : D

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
still subbed for more info...want to see an ultra reps write up : D
Fightbackhxc,

You talking ingredient profile or test results from loggers?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Isn't Creapure German creatine? Is this a competitor of Creapure?
If Creapure is German creatine, then no. Our new "German Creatine" is German Creatine! So yeah... we have a competitor for that one. ;)

Are we talking about German chocolate cake? Because I'd like to sign up to win that :yumyum: lol
mmmm...cake..... Dang it, man! I'm trying to cut here!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pretty hot presale price.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Sorry, I hadn't read the write up on your "German Creatine" yet. I was pretty sure Creapure was manufactured in Germany, didn't realize this was AX brand of Creapure.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Actually how about this. Let us prove it to you.

Message me your name, address, phone, and email (need all of those things) and I'll get you a free one out to try. BAM
Thanks for bieng so generous. I'm excited to give it a tray and will write a detailed review!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on winning a SuperSize bottle :) Looking forward to hear about your experiences of being SuperSized!

But about your previous post about SuperSize being limited to 15 servings with 2 scoops... It may sound little... And it is... That's pretty much the way for all stim junkies.... But what I recommend is that they cycle the PWO and just use it on training days... On non training days I recommend that they use creatine, and in this case German Creatine due to it's superior purity! There is no need to take this product on your non training day, German Creatine is enough.
Thanks Eizbear!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Absolutely. It's my guess that most sites are not going to put it up until they get the product. Mid Oct. Can't wait for you to try SuperSize.
Or not:(, was just told they can't send to Canada, but I'm sure I'll give it a try sometime once it hits Nutra.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Did someone say FREE ...

Huge GIVEAWAY

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't you won something yet ? How is that possible?! Make some Multiple MeMe contributions and it should be solid! ;)
Not yet haha, trying ihave made some but there are funnier people on this board haha. Bigjoes Borat MEME is amazing.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I feel the urge to ********* *******!!

FILL IN THE BLANKS!

dubfungus

Awards
How do enter ? I have tried almost every pre workout. If you can beat my favs says alot about you:)

dubfungus

Awards
But if it's the best and works amazing wouldn it be worth 50.00$

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You feel the urge to supersize someone? ;)

dubfungus

Awards
Because I'm a beast and I wanna try something no one I
Utah has tried or heard of:)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Me sad :17:
The sweepstakes are US only.. :wall: :laugh:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
But if it's the best and works amazing wouldn it be worth 50.00$
May I ask why you came up with that number ?

A higher price tag doesnt equal a better product! Having commercial with athletes like BSN does costs a lot of money, but having respected profiles on the product/team doesn't make it better, it just costs more. It's simple as that..

dubfungus

Awards
No no no my bad . Someone said in a post earlier you were charging 50.00 . So I said if a product claimed there were awesome
And amazing. If
You tried the supplement and it was awesome. Wouldn it be worth spending 50.00 dollars because it worked that good an you had amazing results?:)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boom! 100% Correct sir!

Edit:

Damn bro, Your not from the US! :(
I know. AX said you are planning on sorting something out with a UK distributor in the future. I thought I would get my foot in now or someone else can have mine. I don't really mind. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can pick someone like JD did if you would prefer?

dubfungus

Awards
Guy walks into gym starts working out . Other guy walks up and says how is it you are always pumped and beastmode in the gym . Guy turns an said it's because you ladys havin been supersized lol:)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
No no no my bad . Someone said in a post earlier you were charging 50.00 . So I said if a product claimed there were awesome
And amazing. If
You tried the supplement and it was awesome. Wouldn it be worth spending 50.00 dollars because it worked that good an you had amazing results?:)
To give u a good guesstimate for cost :)

That is MSRP, which we have to advertise. I would expect retailers like NP to sell it for between $26-$29. It will be priced inline with the other popular pre-workouts if not cheaper.
Not to shabby I'd say ;)

As for a deal with the UK I'm going to let Eiz or someone else get to u on that as I'm not informed on details :)

batbreakr

batbreakr

Awards
I hear ya suresha, I am on razor 8 blast powder, before that i used jack3d, what stims you use to boost your results?

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I tried razor 8 once. Holy crap, its strong. I couldn't sleep lol. I dont like stems that much.