SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
You ever see a dead animal on the road, all sqooshed up, innards revealed to world? and u don't want to look, but you sort of slow down and look anyway out of sheer morbid.......curiosity i guess?
Basically you don't wanna look but you can't look anyway.

Such is the Mankini, the reason the pulsating breasts escaped my previous notice......

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
You ever see a dead animal on the road, all sqooshed up, innards revealed to world? and u don't want to look, but you sort of slow down and look anyway out of sheer morbid.......curiosity i guess?
Basically you don't wanna look but you can't look anyway.

Such is the Mankini, the reason the pulsating breasts escaped my previous notice......
Nope, I wouldn't see the dead animal on the road, all sqooshed up, innards revealed to the world CAUSE my eyes are already locked in on Pam's Boobs! ;)

But I "guess" I get what you mean.. ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed the pulsating breasts.....
They were SuperSize'd after many pulsating Ultra Reps.

That's a great work of Art

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can complain, not sure about her though ;) (J/K!)

A little label treat for you all....
View attachment 45472

I can't help the finger!

I'm loving the new look.I wanna give that a run ;)

Hopefully my SlimFX is on the way and I win a bottle of Super Size, then I can make my supersize fx stack.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the new look.I wanna give that a run ;)

Hopefully my SlimFX is on the way and I win a bottle of Super Size, then I can make my supersize fx stack.
Yeah, the design is really top notch! I like this new face of AX.. Clean and professional!

Good luck winning a bottle of Super Size :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, the design is really top notch! I like this new face of AX.. Clean and professional!

Good luck winning a bottle of Super Size :)
That sounded more like a taunt than a good luck wish lol.

Label looks awesome though :) Nice work AX!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Anybody receive there trial tub yet too log

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
That's only 9 days away!

The design of the labels are top notch!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
No they will not start shipping until around the 17th.
So the sooner you win in our contests, the sooner you'll recieve your price/prices.. But not earlier then the day after the 17th , or so.. But you will all recieve it eventually, so no need to worry :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to SuperSize while doing UltraReps and Slimming FX at the same time!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to SuperSize while doing UltraReps and Slimming FX at the same time!
HEY! Don't forget to take AX - German Creatine on your non workout days too ;) Wanna keep creatine levels high and stim tolerance low ;)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
What is UltraReps? Pump/endurance product?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HEY! Don't forget to take AX - German Creatine on your non workout days too ;) Wanna keep creatine levels high and stim tolerance low ;)
Oh duh! Good call. On to nutraplanet

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Our Stimulant Free Pre-Workout. Made to have a different MOA than SuperSize, so that they can stack or be taken standalone.

Reactions: T50
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Our Stimulant Free Pre-Workout. Made to have a different MOA than SuperSize, so that they can stack or be taken standalone.
Sounds like a pretty wicked PWO stack! Imagine the intensity of that workout! Makes me kinda sad that I don't have it available now for todays workout :(

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Just put a thread up. No pump, but ultra reps and endurance.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
For a free bottle of SuperSize - The World's Best Pre-Workout.......

Tell us about your experience with changing pre-workouts. Most people have a favorite. That favorite eventually hits a point of diminishing returns. Do you cycle off often? How often? Or do you just try a new product? How often do you do this? Or do you simply take the same PWO consistently month after month?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My favorite three thus far are N2KTS and a tie between Maximize V2 and Mesomorph, in that order. I respond pretty well to them, but when I feel like I'm getting immune, I do cycle off temporarily and try to avoid stims altogether. Then I usually try a new preworkout before going back to something that works best, because I'm a stim junkie and I love trying new preworkouts!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Tell us about your experience with changing pre-workouts. Most people have a favorite. That favorite eventually hits a point of diminishing returns. Do you cycle off often? How often? Or do you just try a new product? How often do you do this? Or do you simply take the same PWO consistently month after month?
Changed from just taking caffeine pills to taking SuperPump, omg I felt like a monster in the gym, then from there tried NOxplode, not as strong changed only because the bottle ran out and wanted t try something different. After that I took a break for about a year (money problems). Then started up some Jack3d loved that for about 5 bottles, then obviously it stopped having that same crazed inducing effect. Took a break and transitioned into some C4, that stuff clumped and didnt really give me anything. I thought I would have had clear adrenals because I took a break and dropped 1,3 and took some revamp (Adrenal fatigue supp, worked last time I did a full stim break to bring me back fast). Sadly I bought three bottles of it, then sold the remaining 2. Now on Lit up... but DAA or something in it seems to have me making trips to the bathroom. Now transitioning into White flood. Gonna start a logging it in a couple days should be here. Looking for some good things from it though ;).
Maybe my next Pre WO will be SuperSize? Who knows lol.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I am getting a bunch of database errors every time I try to quote a post or send a PM. I'll be back on later.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Sounds like a pretty wicked PWO stack! Imagine the intensity of that workout! Makes me kinda sad that I don't have it available now for todays workout :(
that sounds absolutely insane. has anyone tried stacking the two?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I will for sure stack them.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Really looking forward to how this will impact my workouts

Leucine Nitrate: The muscle building amino acid Leucine bonded with Nitrate to induce muscle pump and strength. To get amino acids to your muscles, they need to be carried by the blood. Blood flow is dependent on open (dilated) blood vessels. Firstly, Leucine Nitrate is highly soluble in water. Secondly, as a nitrate, it serves to indirectly release nitric oxide (NO), a vasodilator, into your tissues. Thirdly, because nitrate is a permeation enhancer, Leucine Nitrate actually promotes its own absorption and the absorption of nutrients in its vicinity. If blood vessels are dilated, such as by an increase in NO levels, blood flows more easily, resulting in faster transport of nutrients to your muscles. All of this bodes well for body-building athletes in search of maximum muscle mass and hardness. Scientists have established that leucine is the most effectively anabolic amino acid of them all. This is thought to be due to its ability to stimulate the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) cellular signaling pathway. mTOR is involved in regulating protein synthesis in general and exercise-induced muscle hypertrophy (increase in muscle size or mass) in particular. Combined with nitrate's surmised ability to indirectly release NO and stimulate vasodilation, this makes a powerful combination to build muscle and enhance muscle pumps by vasodialation. W

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
None of the testers did this combo, as we wanted 100% of their focus/attention on the specific product they used.. But some of us who works for AX tried the stacking them together and had a great experience doing that, but we already knew that as the products were formulated in mind to work together.

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Jack3d, NoxiPro, LG's Anadraulic state GT, revolutions' Crack, caffeine pills and agmatine pills pre workout.
Loved Jack3d for a while, moved on to Anadraulic State for 3 months, didn't like the hard bits in there, and just like Jacked I started needing more and more..
I stopped for a while and tried LIT-Up .. I liked the DAA and extra strenght, but missed the speed-like effects :)
I'm currently using Noxipro.. I like the boost it gives me, I have doubts about the N-Carbamylglutamate in there, and am currently looking around for a new product. Interested in Supersize (and Mesomorphosis for example)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Some nice experience you guys have here! I can't say who AthleticXtreme chose, but it's gonna be a tough one!
But FYI, many of the products you guys listed are similar to each other...And you wont find Supersize's stimblend in neither of them!
Would be really interesting to read your thoughts.. comparing the products and so on...!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I normally will run 1 tub of any given PWO, then rotate in a different one. Will try to rotate a lower stimmed after a higher stimmed, but doesn't always work out that way, love the stimz too much! I'm a fan of San's Launch & Fierce, white flood & mesomorph....and have tried a plethora of others...def interested in seeing how supersize compares.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I normally will run 1 tub of any given PWO, then rotate in a different one. Will try to rotate a lower stimmed after a higher stimmed, but doesn't always work out that way, love the stimz too much! I'm a fan of San's Launch & Fierce, white flood & mesomorph....and have tried a plethora of others...def interested in seeing how supersize compares.
HA! I hear you on the "trying to" rotate ;) We sure love our stimz! ;D

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Let's get you some SuperSize to try. You'll see that its a different kind of energy. Something so unique that we guarantee that your body has not yet adapted and you will see results from the first workout.

PM me your name, address, phone, and email.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I've tried Jack3d, NoxiPro, LG's Anadraulic state GT, revolutions' Crack, caffeine pills and agmatine pills pre workout.
Loved Jack3d for a while, moved on to Anadraulic State for 3 months, didn't like the hard bits in there, and just like Jacked I started needing more and more..
I stopped for a while and tried LIT-Up .. I liked the DAA and extra strenght, but missed the speed-like effects :)
I'm currently using Noxipro.. I like the boost it gives me, I have doubts about the N-Carbamylglutamate in there, and am currently looking around for a new product. Interested in Supersize (and Mesomorphosis for example)
PM me your name, address, phone, and email. We will get you a SuperSize out. Once you try it you will see just how different it is.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's get you some SuperSize to try. You'll see that its a different kind of energy. Something so unique that we guarantee that your body has not yet adapted and you will see results from the first workout.

Nice work Schizm!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I use to switch up preworkouts every 2 months, then I discovered one that I really love and haven't used anything else since. Would love to try SuperSize just for comparison purposes, as the one I use currently incorporates a hefty dose of creatine nitrate and bcaa nitrates.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
I use to switch up preworkouts every 2 months, then I discovered one that I really love and haven't used anything else since. Would love to try SuperSize just for comparison purposes, as the one I use currently incorporates a hefty dose of creatine nitrate and bcaa nitrates.
Let's get you one to. But first, which is that pre-workout that you love? Just curious.

PM me your name, address, phone, and email

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

Like being a supplement preworkout virgin

:)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's get you one to. But first, which is that pre-workout that you love? Just curious.

PM me your name, address, phone, and email
The preworkout that I'm referring to is Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast and thank you! PM is on the way!