BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really going to have to give this a try.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I am really going to have to give this a try.
I do think that you must. Have you enter the contest btw ? Just letting you know that we still have plenty of stuff to give out and October is ending soon.. Pay much attention in there or here and I'm sure you'll get some ;)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I do think that you must. Have you enter the contest btw ? Just letting you know that we still have plenty of stuff to give out and October is ending soon.. Pay much attention in there or here and I'm sure you'll get some ;)
Thanks! Yeah, I won some Slim FX in the 'Scary Pic' thread. Looking forward to it.

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man! But you do know that you can still win the other prices as well, right ?
Several repeat winners....

10 days to complete the collection (For FREE). Either post on the FB contest or post over here!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Product started arriving today into the warehouse. Tonight's workout is going to be fantastic. We have about 200 more free bottles to send out. :eek:mfg:

Only time I wished for a quick weekend!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
HAHAHAHAHA!! ROFL!
Good one :)

Sorry Joe, but that was humor in my eyes! :)
Haha... I'm going on about 3 hours sleep, so post should be interesting ;)

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
This anticipation is killing me! When do you guys think SuperSize is shipping out? (I'm almost done with my current pre-workout :D)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
This anticipation is killing me! When do you guys think SuperSize is shipping out? (I'm almost done with my current pre-workout :D)
It just arrived Friday. We are turning it around to ship out Monday to retailers. Then on Tuesday we will start shipping to all of the free winners.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still amazed at how much you guys have given away. You must have a lot of confidence in this stuff!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Still amazed at how much you guys have given away. You must have a lot of confidence in this stuff!
Yeah, it sure it a lot!!

Oh yes we do! We didn't just throw these products out in need of getting new products, it was some real and long testing behind them... No real point to throw out a product just for that cause.. A product that will be forgotten after a month or so.. We want to deliver a product that stands on its own and wont just be another on in the crowd.. A product that delivers and lives up to the demands.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
It just arrived Friday. We are turning it around to ship out Monday to retailers. Then on Tuesday we will start shipping to all of the free winners.
Alright awesome! Can't wait to try this :)

I agree, this giveaway screams confidence in their products which makes me even more excited to try it!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established

Alright awesome! Can't wait to try this :)

I agree, this giveaway screams confidence in their products which makes me even more excited to try it!
I can't wait for you to try this tiny, I'm glad you got the opportunity.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I can't wait for you to try this tiny, I'm glad you got the opportunity.
:D

I'll definitely give it a thorough review and if it gives me intense energy for my weight (245-250) @ 1 scoop i know this will be a mega pre-workout!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Big week coming up and looking forward to the feedback on the new products.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
:D

I'll definitely give it a thorough review and if it gives me intense energy for my weight (245-250) @ 1 scoop i know this will be a mega pre-workout!
I think you will be a two scooper. Most of the testers that weighed over 230 found two scoops to be ideal. You never know though....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you will be a two scooper. Most of the testers that weighed over 230 found two scoops to be ideal. You never know though....
I'm a big stim junkie and I've found that I respond really well to most pre's at one scoop. If I go more than one usually it's on an experimental basis. Something to try for fun, like doing shots of tequila lol.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big week coming up and looking forward to the feedback on the new products.
Same. Looking forward to reading/hearing some feedback on these bad boys.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm a big stim junkie and I've found that I respond really well to most pre's at one scoop. If I go more than one usually it's on an experimental basis. Something to try for fun, like doing shots of tequila lol.
Lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to FL3X MAGNUM again.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm fine with that..... So i'd be a twoo-per scooper? xD

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
When is this common out

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
How about us that won. Should those be sent out soon
You bet. They will start shipping this week. I don't have a date yet, but we will keep you posted. Getting the palettes out to the retailers first, then the thousands of individual winners shipped . Going to be a busy week here :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Notice she said, THE WHOLE ULTRA SERIES

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
How about us that won. Should those be sent out soon
Yupp, you'll have it very soon. As AX wrote, not a specific date yet.. As you know, we have a HUGE number of goods to send out to all the winners! So they are gonna have a hand full! Please be patient ;)

And in the meantime, head over to our new contest and win the whole ****ing stack ;)
Or better then that.. Top what you have already won by flushing down a pwo in the toilet like the other dude did.. We replace your PWO with which ever you want from our Ultra Series!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
is this avaiable fr orer on friday? or what? can someonereply quick on this

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this avaiable fr orer on friday? or what? can someonereply quick on this
MAYBE.
How quick was that? Lol. I believe they stated it was going to warehouses first? So would be able to order...

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
i see theirnew fatburned is out on friday... but there is no mention on nutra about the pre workout

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
i see theirnew fatburned is out on friday... but there is no mention on nutra about the pre workout
I believe everything will be up on the nutraplanet.com website on or around the 28th when everything arrives. Get it up, get it up!

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they changed the formula on c4 which I lOve, sobim hoping for this I just hate the fact it has creating it bloats me all the time and with 3 scoops it's 4.5g :( FML hahahha so yeah I'm hoping to try this one

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Yeah they changed the formula on c4 which I lOve, sobim hoping for this I just hate the fact it has creating it bloats me all the time and with 3 scoops it's 4.5g :( FML hahahha so yeah I'm hoping to try this one
From my experience in various use of creatine, I have come to the conclusion that the purer the creatine is, the less bloated I get... Looking forward to see how you experience this ..!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
From my experience in various use of creatine, I have come to the conclusion that the purer the creatine is, the less bloated I get... Looking forward to see how you experience this ..!

I have to agree and less stomach cramping.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I sure hOpe so

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've won some super size and ultra reps. I want to try slim fx I wanna see how good that stuff is.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've won some super size and ultra reps. I want to try slim fx I wanna see how good that stuff is.
I'm hoping it treats me like a legal version of crack (although I have never done crack.) I'm looking for long lasting super energy.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I've never experienced any kind of creatine bloat what-so-ever o.o More coin to the phrase "everybody's different!" I really want to try creatine nitrate though :)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
I believe leucine nitrate might be stronger then c.nitrate. Depends on nitrate adose I guess

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Has even one person recieved their winnings yet?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Would think that a few should see it by Thursday