Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its cheap as hell man. Buy some and add it to your SuperSize ;)
absolutely....besides, i am very curious about the ingredients in supersize, always nice to see novel ingredients i haven't tried before!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think you will need the 1,3 Dime. Like I had said previously, this won't have you all geeked out from the stim but the drive and focus are excellent. I did 3 scoops for yesterdays leg workout and I am wrecked today. I began to feel that queasy over-stim feeling in the begining but as soon as the iron was moving it was on. I have to be careful at my age that I don't over do it but you young bucks should have a great time with SuperSize! I am very curious to see what the SS/UltraR combo can do.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't think you will need the 1,3 Dime. Like I had said previously, this won't have you all geeked out from the stim but the drive and focus are excellent. I did 3 scoops for yesterdays leg workout and I am wrecked today. I began to feel that queasy over-stim feeling in the begining but as soon as the iron was moving it was on. I have to be careful at my age that I don't over do it but you young bucks should have a great time with SuperSize! I am very curious to see what the SS/UltraR combo can do.
damn, az-that's high praise coming from you!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know...SuperSize gets you dialed in and very connected to whatever muscle you are working. The pumps are icing on the cake!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I know...SuperSize gets you dialed in and very connected to whatever muscle you are working. The pumps are icing on the cake!
Exactly what I experienced with my arm workout. Felt great on 2 scoops and going to try 3 this week.

Great feedback.

So, did you just end up stopping in?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly what I experienced with my arm workout. Felt great on 2 scoops and going to try 3 this week.

Great feedback.

This?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Like what I'm reading here bro! This was from SuperSize alone?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Got a great review in from a Phoenix Cardinals trainer. Randomly I was sitting next to him on the plane, we started talking and I told him we would sent him some product to try out. Currently most of them used Jack3d and/or the Dymatize PWO.

"I love SuperSize. It is amazing and I was able to hit an extra 25 more on bench the first workout. I think if I stay on for 2 months I will be ripped." Marcus

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Got a great review in from a Phoenix Cardinals trainer.

"I love SuperSize. It is amazing and I was able to hit an extra 25 more on bench the first workout. I think if I stay on for 2 months I will be ripped." Marcus
Excellent feedback!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got a great review in from a Phoenix Cardinals trainer. Randomly I was sitting next to him on the plane, we started talking and I told him we would sent him some product to try out. Currently most of them used Jack3d and/or the Dymatize PWO.

Very awesome!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Dang did you guys put some cheque drops in his?? Lol

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Dang did you guys put some cheque drops in his?? Lol
SuperSize - Limited Cheque Drop Edition.....

Not sure if BSCG would pass that one. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SuperSize - Limited Cheque Drop Edition.....

Not sure if BSCG would pass that one. :)
If it doesn't go over so well, I'll take all the current batches lol

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Only SuperSize in the mix.
Sweet! I'm so hooked on SFX I have yet to give SS the attention it deserves :/

That, is very cool AX.

If it doesn't go over so well, I'll take all the current batches lol
You sir are incorrigible.....lol

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established

Great feedback.

This?
I think he meant "did u stop by the Ax warehouse?" lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
^ That's correct

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sort of though that. I wish I could but you would probably have to drag me out!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Only SuperSize in the mix.
That's awesome! Are you planning on adding some Ultra Reps on top on this ? :) Well, to be honest, I don't see any needs for you to do it with that review, just curious ;)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome! Are you planning on adding some Ultra Reps on top on this ? :) Well, to be honest, I don't see any needs for you to do it with that review, just curious ;)
That was the plan!!

homer_drool_2.gif

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epic... Simply epic... :D

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ill be doing both im sure.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i gotta try me some of this!!!!

Bigjoe214

Bigjoe214

Awards
Got my Supersize today! I can't wait to put it to the test. Probably tomorrow night.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
ill be doing both im sure.
Sweet! Be sure to let us know how that combo works out for you :)

i gotta try me some of this!!!!
I really think that you must, buddy!

Got my Supersize today! I can't wait to put it to the test. Probably tomorrow night.
Me too. Excited to try
Glad to hear that you have recieved your product/s! Hit us up with a review on how it goes :) This is exciting!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Looks like the a few are about to get SuperSize 'D.

2 scoops appears to be the sweet spot for me.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still waiting on mine...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to give the Super/Ultra a run tomorrow!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Got mine :)

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
damn ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! i'm still waiting on my package. you guys are just rubbing it in with every post...:( haha

nah congrats on your stuff fellas, i'm hoping to receive mine tomorrow! anxiously awaiting!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do E....

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<----- This guy will be getting supersized today.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent news. I'm glad to hear that packages have started to arrive! I wish you all the best with it, and am anxious to hear the variety of opinions and feedback on the product. Good luck, and go hard!!! :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent news. I'm glad to hear that packages have started to arrive! I wish you all the best with it, and am anxious to hear the variety of opinions and feedback on the product. Good luck, and go hard!!! :)
This just in, I heard some people were recieving pictures of Tim's package instead of their prize packages...

:eek:mfg:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This just in, I heard some people were recieving pictures of Tim's package instead of their prize packages...

:eek:mfg:
But it wasn't supersized......it was happy meal size....

madchemist

Banned
Awards
Has there been any feedback/Reviews on this product yet?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey now!! Oh, wait.. ok... :(

They are starting to crop up. Best bet is to check our subforum and our home forum at athleticxtreme.com/forum.
I kidding Tim, it was fun sized :D

GameSpeed

Awards
i hear a lot when it comes to "pre-workout hype". can one of these companies promise my nuts won't heart when using them?? so frickin stim'd out it's like my little guys take a beating!