SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing that salty/sour taste is from the nitrates. I think it tastes very similar to Jacked lemon lime but with that sour after taste. That is funny FL3X, I love the BA tingles too!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some really nice reviews here. I am very much looking forward to trying it.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I'm guessing that salty/sour taste is from the nitrates. I think it tastes very similar to Jacked lemon lime but with that sour after taste. That is funny FL3X, I love the BA tingles too!
In that case i don't care about the taste, the nitrates are so awesome the pumps are wayyy better

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I tried it the other day for the first time at 3 scoops and I felt like I was on a smooth crack buzz lol. It was pretty intense, but not jittery (let me state once again, I have never done crack, this is just a guess). The taste was ok, did kinda taste like Gatorade, and I had a pretty solid workout. Stimulate sensitive ppl do NOT do 3 scoops!!!! I will try 3 again tomorrow tho maybe lol.
I just wish there was the BA tingles from it. I can always add though. 4500 mg seems spot on for me.
Lmao! I've used that term too and never thought to make the clarification ha!! I haven't gotten past 1 scoop yet and I don't think I will anytime soon.....

THAT'S what i was tasting, guess i don't like the salty part. For now i'm just using the sample tub of SuperSize, i can't wait to try 3 scoops though, i mean my pumps were insane at 2 but i just want to try 3. I'm also using Revamp right now so every serving of SuperSize is just as strong as the last i love it :)
Very Cool! let us know how it goes :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Okay so i've used SuperSize for 2 workouts and it is without a doubt one of the best Pre-workouts I've taken, I had solid energy and the pumps were actually wayyy better than when i supplement with any arganine. I was able to train harder longer too which is a huge plus. With all that being said my ONLY complaint is the taste, i may not be a smooth lemon ice fan but the taste was probably one of the worst (honesty) i'm pretty sure it's just not a flavor for me. First time taking it i almost puked a few times BUT the results HUGELY outweigh the taste so i just drink it in sips and that seems to work. Definitely would like a different flavor! So far 2 scoops is pretty awesome, i think i will try 3 just for S & G's. Overall an awesome product!
Thanks for the support, thetinyguy! The taste should be a problem in the future as it will be corrected, it was something wrong in the manufactoring with it and it will be adress in the upcoming batches.. I think one of our guys are flying over to the "taste"-facility next week to get it proper! So just wait ;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I think the flavor is pretty good. I mean I've never had a preworkout that tasted as good as lit up so I'm a little spoiled. But I really think the taste is pretty good definitely better then most out there. Craze is flavored pretty good as well. But I'm a sucker for anything grape. Tastes just like grape koolaid to me. So far I'm liking the supersize a little better than craze. It tastes good but I was expecting a little more out of it honestly. But I've only used it twice so far. And only at one scoop which usually does the trick for me with most preworkouts. Sometimes I even get away with half a scoop. So I figured I wouldn't need very much craze to get me going. But ax very good so far. I bought supersize ultra reps and craze all at the same time so I could compare them and I love both companies as they are both quality but so far ax has taken the lead.
About the dosage... Depending on how you see it.. But 1 scoop is kinda half size, as most people go with 2.. So you might wanna jump up on 2 scoops to get the "actual" dose.. Well, depending on how you see it, as I said ;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I tried it the other day for the first time at 3 scoops and I felt like I was on a smooth crack buzz lol. It was pretty intense, but not jittery (let me state once again, I have never done crack, this is just a guess). The taste was ok, did kinda taste like Gatorade, and I had a pretty solid workout. Stimulate sensitive ppl do NOT do 3 scoops!!!! I will try 3 again tomorrow tho maybe lol.
I just wish there was the BA tingles from it. I can always add though. 4500 mg seems spot on for me.
Coolness! Glad to hear you felt that good and with no jittery! Hit us up with how it goes the next day for ya..

FYI, you wouldn't need as much as 4.5 g BA to get the tingles if that's what you're after, just smear some around the face about 1 g... That ill do the trick, rofl ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coolness! Glad to hear you felt that good and with no jittery! Hit us up with how it goes the next day for ya..

FYI, you wouldn't need as much as 4.5 g BA to get the tingles if that's what you're after, just smear some around the face about 1 g... That ill do the trick, rofl ;)
BAAAAAD lol

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Was everybody supposed to have their packages already? I believe I am yet to receive mine?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Was everybody supposed to have their packages already? I believe I am yet to receive mine?
Most people have recieve theirs , but not all.. I'm not sure when the last package was sent, but you should have it soon.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I'm a stimulate junkie and I have to agree that 2 scoops is were it's at!

Feel free to experiment (like I did), but I think you'll agree. Don't forget that last week there was a holiday in most areas of shipment.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Thanks for the support, thetinyguy! The taste should be a problem in the future as it will be corrected, it was something wrong in the manufactoring with it and it will be adress in the upcoming batches.. I think one of our guys are flying over to the "taste"-facility next week to get it proper! So just wait ;)
That makes me very happy :D

Santee

Santee

Awards
Got a free trial size, and I'm hooked! No over exaggerated energy that makes you wanna puke but pure focus and mental edge.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Got a free trial size, and I'm hooked! No over exaggerated energy that makes you wanna puke but pure focus and mental edge.
Awesome! How many scoops do you use for this trick ? :)
If you like, we would very much enjoy a little more detail review on the product, after you have used it a couple of times to make sure you have some more experience with the use.

Take care and thanks for the support!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sounds great! Thanks for the feedback.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg all these amazing reviews. i wanna try! im in the market for a new pre w.o right now too....any chance i coudl log it or at least try it out somehow !!! ill post my review(s) asap as well!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
omg all these amazing reviews. i wanna try! im in the market for a new pre w.o right now too....any chance i coudl log it or at least try it out somehow !!! ill post my review(s) asap as well!
Wish I could say yes, man, but we're all out!! October saw $50K in product going out in an unprecedented giveaway and we shot the wad!! Definitely look into it on our site or somewhere like NutraPlanet and give it a go, though. Reviews have indeed been stellar, and my own experiences with it... OH YEAH!!! If/when you get to it, definitely let us know how it went!! :cheers:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Wish I could say yes, man, but we're all out!! October saw $50K in product going out in an unprecedented giveaway and we shot the wad!! Definitely look into it on our site or somewhere like NutraPlanet and give it a go, though. Reviews have indeed been stellar, and my own experiences with it... OH YEAH!!! If/when you get to it, definitely let us know how it went!! :cheers:
Yeah thx! Got my supersize, waiting on my German creatine and the ultra :)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Just had an amazing workout with SuperSize!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oh look at that!!! I just saw the SuperSize Banner!!! Kim looks so cute! lol. I want an AX beanie......(^_^)

Santee

Santee

Awards
Very well put :), glad your liking it Santee! Hows was the "pump" effect for you?
It's awesome, today I experience such a great pump working out my lats, it helped me tremendously with the mind body connection towards them. Haha I think Supersize will be my staple pre workout

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's awesome, today I experience such a great pump working out my lats, it helped me tremendously with the mind body connection towards them. Haha I think Supersize will be my staple pre workout
This is where I love SuperSize!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
THanx for the Feedback . I just found your workout log "Watch Me Grow" very solid, great pix. Will def be following along.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Oh look at that!!! I just saw the SuperSize Banner!!! Kim looks so cute! lol. I want an AX beanie......(^_^)
Haha, he's massive!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Earlier in the thread you said you were going to do a UK giveaway with MF.

I asked them about it on the UKM forum and they asked me to quote the post as if they had no idea what I was talking about.

When I bumped the question I got no response. Is this still the case?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I asked them about it on the UKM forum and they asked me to quote the post as if they had no idea what I was talking about.

I am enjoying your tub of Supersize

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I nominated you out of generosity and all you have done since is taunt me!
I've offered you things time to time that you have simply shot down without a thorough consideration. This breaks my heart.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

BDCC, at the moment I can't give you much of an answer.. But I think it was a misunderstanding about that, mixing up MF and AM... But I also think that we are talking to MF about this, but it's nothing confirm yet...
Not certain though, so please don't quote me on this... As soon as I know, I will give out the information!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ben, if it helps any...once I get my tub of SS, I'll put 2-3 servings into a bottle, cork it & toss it into the Atlantic for ya...look for it w/i the next 2 years or so, washing up on your distant shores....nnnn-k, buh-dee?

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ben, if it helps any...once I get my tub of SS, I'll put 2-3 servings into a bottle, cork it & toss it into the Atlantic for ya...look for it w/i the next 2 years or so, washing up on your distant shores....nnnn-k, buh-dee?
Use it as the sand to put under the little ship.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bet a bull shark would get it and then he'd be like, so jacked. Then I would take 4 scoops combined with 2 scoops of ultra reps and dive into the ocean and pin the bull shark against a coral reef and rape him with 800x testosterone!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Use it as the sand to put under the little ship.
Ahh, good thought...going to toss in some blue color #4 for more authenticity....

I bet a bull shark would get it and then he'd be like, so jacked. Then I would take 4 scoops combined with 2 scoops of ultra reps and dive into the ocean and pin the bull shark against a coral reef and rape him with 800x testosterone!
I bet Sea World has several restraining orders against you, don't they? Don't lie....:boggled:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are a small country but not so small that everyone lives by the shore lol.

The rest of your plan was solid though, obviously.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If schizm had payed any attention during our family meetings he would know to send you supersize via magic owl.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If schizm had payed any attention during our family meetings he would know to send you supersize via magic owl.
A magic owl, much like a mind, is a terrible thing to waste...so I ate em....besides that, I clearly remember the words 'magic carpet' and as such have been trying my damnest to get that thing to get off the floor for hours upon hours for the last 2 weeks....you guys suck!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If I wrote 'Ben' on the outside of the bottle in Sharpie, would Andrew not bring it next door to your village? Dannnng, I thought Brits were friendlier than that with each other?!?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The brits I see in the movies all live in little villages on the bay and make a living fishing. I imagine the Van de Camp guy is Ben's grandfather.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I can't remember ... one of you gave your tub to the other because of being overseas... correct?

Who was the person that missed out on receiving SuperSize?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was me. Flex was the lucky guy who had it passed to him and has not ceased bragging ever since lol. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was me. Flex was the lucky guy who had it passed to him and has not ceased bragging ever since lol. :)
If it makes you feel any better I've gone thru the whole tub already trying to stay awake while I wait for my German Creatine and Slim FX to show up still...lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You want SuperSize...

I'll seriously ship it to you!!!

I've used about 10-12 scoops, but more than happy to send you what I have left.

That's just how I roll ...

PM me your address and it will be in the mail Saturday!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note...2 caps SlimFX is vvvvvvvery nice!! LOL

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want SuperSize...

That's good representation right there!

On another note...2 caps SlimFX is vvvvvvvery nice!! LOL
JEALOUS. Hopefully mine shows up soon.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You want SuperSize...

This is too kind of you. Thank you very much for the offer.

I feel bad when reps do it instead of the company. I am humbled by your generosity but that is too much. :)