SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's get you some SuperSize to try. You'll see that its a different kind of energy. Something so unique that we guarantee that your body has not yet adapted and you will see results from the first workout.

PM me your name, address, phone, and email.
Hey! Nice! Thank you very much AX-Sir! Ironically, I like to think of myself as a 'unique snowflake', so it'll be a good match ;)

Nice work Schizm!
Thank FM! <tassles off to you good sir>

wait....wuuuuut ? :bigeyes:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
The preworkout that I'm referring to is Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast and thank you! PM is on the way!
Sweet SouthPaw! You finally got some!
Just being active and friendly leads to many good things, and in this case.. SUPERSIZE!!

Congrats again man!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet SouthPaw! You finally got some!
Just being active and friendly leads to many good things, and in this case.. SUPERSIZE!!

Congrats again man!
Thanks my man! :) Oh...and that's what she said.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Nice! Thank you very much AX-Sir! Ironically, I like to think of myself as a 'unique snowflake', so it'll be a good match ;)
Unique in the way like yellow snow? :bigeyes:

J/K!!!!

Nice way of thinking! And Congrats Schizm!! Hope you like it, and I'm looking forward to read your logg on this with your stim experience!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
The preworkout that I'm referring to is Anabolic Ignite from Musclefeast and thank you! PM is on the way!
It will be on its way to you shortly. Looking forward to your feedback.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Correct. I just like to participate for fun and watch my AM friends win supplements :)
That's some nice attitude! I'm pretty sure you can help out the guys who drawing blanks in the contest thread.. .It doesn't really require much for one to win, so it's better to just post some then not doing anything ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's some nice attitude! I'm pretty sure you can help out the guys who drawing blanks in the contest thread.. .It doesn't really require much for one to win, so it's better to just post some then not doing anything ;)
Yeah that's a good way to put it. I mean, I'm part retarded and I won...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's like being almost pregnant! Lol
Had a few close calls lately...I think my current cycle is preventing any chances of getting me pregnant right now though.

The Exiled

The Exiled

Awards
I am currently using acg3 I'm super excited to give supersize a try!

The Exiled

The Exiled

Awards
Thanks Eizbear, i entered earlier today! And if that doesn't workout I'll purchase some ASAP! :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Eizbear, i entered earlier today! And if that doesn't workout I'll purchase some ASAP! :)
That's the spirit! Did you enter both the contests ? You might wanna double your chances of winning ;)

The Exiled

The Exiled

Awards
Oh no I didn't, just the Facebook one. I'll have to join in the other thread!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
Oh no I didn't, just the Facebook one. I'll have to join in the other thread!
GO For It!! Worst case scenario, you'll have some great laughs and best case scenario.....You'll Win!! :) seriously check it out, there's some great stuff there. Tomorrow we post today's winners around 10am and then again on Saturday we announce Friday's winners. We're brewing something up for next week too, so you've got plenty of chances :)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
GO For It!! Worst case scenario, you'll have some great laughs and best case scenario.....You'll Win!! :) seriously check it out, there's some great stuff there. Tomorrow we post today's winners around 10am and then again on Saturday we announce Friday's winners. We're brewing something up for next week too, so you've got plenty of chances :)
I rather say that the best case scenario would that he wins in both contests ;) Worst case that he only wins 1 product.. ROFL! ;)
We do have some people who have won 3 out of 4 products (NOTE, winning 3 is maximal as we don't hand out the German creatine for now)

Yet again, the rule is 1 win per person, but it has happend a couple of times that we miss that rule ;)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I rather say that the best case scenario would that he wins in both contests ;) Worst case that he only wins 1 product.. ROFL! ;)
We do have some people who have won 3 out of 4 products (NOTE, winning 3 is maximal as we don't hand out the German creatine for now)

Yet again, the rule is 1 win per person, but it has happend a couple of times that we miss that rule ;)
^^^ listen to this guy, for he speaks truth :D

The Exiled

The Exiled

Awards
:) I didn't have a chance to add my picture but I still had a nice laugh, thanks for being so kind. I love this forum!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
:) I didn't have a chance to add my picture but I still had a nice laugh, thanks for being so kind. I love this forum!
We all love it! :)

The contest is up Monday to Friday (winners being announce on Satuerday) October out.. So your chances of winning is pretty good ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I won some ;)
Good for you! :)

Was kinda easy for you to win with just starting a thread with the name SuperSize in it hehe.. But that's how it is... An AX rep who's on a good mood and sees a thread like that, good things are bound to happen ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good for you! :)

Was kinda easy for you to win with just starting a thread with the name SuperSize in it hehe.. But that's how it is... An AX rep who's on a good mood and sees a thread like that, good things are bound to happen ;)
Just made a new thread about the new Dodge Challenger in a car forum. I hope they hook me up lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HA! You never know until you try :)
I will write a note and put it on his wife's pillow ... I might get lucky as well ;)
That's the spirit

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Product started arriving today into the warehouse. Tonight's workout is going to be fantastic. We have about 200 more free bottles to send out. :eek:mfg:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Product started arriving today into the warehouse. Tonight's workout is going to be fantastic. We have about 200 more free bottles to send out. :eek:mfg:

Hell Yeah!!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Putting up a Christmas tree as we speak. I want my girlfriend to intercept my stuff when it comes in and wrap them and put them under it so I can get even more excited.

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established

There's a sunny break in the clouds and I think I hear a Chorus Singing out!!!!
;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
cant wait till my gift comes and i can log it
Me to buddy! Really excited to see the upcoming reviews and logs on our new product line! I'm also pretty eager to start with the Supersize meets Ultra Reps!! 1+1=3 combo :)

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
Me to buddy! Really excited to see the upcoming reviews and logs on our new product line! I'm also pretty eager to start with the Supersize meets Ultra Reps!! 1+1=3 combo :)
That combo should result in some pretty nice logs :thumbsup:

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
That combo should result in some pretty nice logs :thumbsup:
I bet it will, atleast considering the amount of products we're giving out and the fact that some people have won the full set ;)

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
No 1,3dimethyl? I love that **** :(

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh c'mon Jasen don't be like that, you know how overhyped that stuff is.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
There's something to be said about a clean crash free preworkout!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
love the ingredients but scoop size seem tiny

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
love the ingredients but scoop size seem tiny
You know the saying... "It's not the size of your scoop, but how you use it"

Also, you'll want to assess your tolerance ...it's 1-3 scoops 30-45 minutes before activity.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Still I lOved 1,3dimethyl, hey will this stim the **** out of me too I lOve the crashes. Also invade I don't catch it when they release the Lecine nitrate info can some pm me I'm interested in this product for a few reasons.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Still I lOved 1,3dimethyl, hey will this stim the **** out of me too I lOve the crashes. Also invade I don't catch it when they release the Lecine nitrate info can some pm me I'm interested in this product for a few reasons.
Yes its meant to get you moving. It's a different kind of energy though. No crash. So if you love the crash, you will be missing that. Now that I am using SuperSize consistently I don't miss 1,3dymethyl in a pre-workout at all. Hopefully a ton of logs start popping up in the next week or two. Tomorrow it starts shipping to the winners.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes its meant to get you moving. It's a different kind of energy though. No crash. So if you love the crash, you will be missing that. Now that I am using SuperSize consistently I don't miss 1,3dymethyl in a pre-workout at all. Hopefully a ton of logs start popping up in the next week or two. Tomorrow it starts shipping to the winners.
Jealous of your consisted use of this lol

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Hmmmm so how until we get detail on Lecine dOse?