SuperSize -- The World's Best Pre-Workout

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I know. AX said you are planning on sorting something out with a UK distributor in the future. I thought I would get my foot in now or someone else can have mine. I don't really mind. :)
That would be nce! :)
Who knows.. It might happen... If it do, you'll sure know it ;)
I know I'm hoping for it... But then again, how much can u ask for after a massive giveaway on 50,000$ ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you prefer me to pick an American resident to receive this instead?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Would you prefer me to pick an American resident to receive this instead?
Sure, why not! Feels like its the correct way to do since you actually finsihed what I asked for... Go ahead and chose!
Gonna need an emails with his/hers email, adress, user name on AM, phonenumber.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll take it bdcc. I already pm'd you both my info.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will take it will you? I always think it is so rude when people don't say please. What did your Mother teach you as a child?!

Flex can have it. He is a good guy and will write a review if you scratch his belly. :)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You will take it will you? I always think it is so rude when people don't say please. What did your Mother teach you as a child?!

Flex can have it. He is a good guy and will write a review if you scratch his belly. :)
Pretty please? You don't really have to give it to me but I will provide some good feedback for the company if you do feel like handing it over.
And of course, I'll have to figure a way to return the favor to you.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established

BTW we have started working out the details of an EU/UK giveaway with the distributors. It should start coming together fast . Once it's locked in, we will make sure you are on the list.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
BTW we have started working out the details of an EU/UK giveaway with the distributors. It should start coming together fast . Once it's locked in, we will make sure you are on the list.
That's excellent news!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Of course you can Flex. I choose you!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lisa sent that card to Ralph in the Simpsons!

Yes, I choo choo choose Flex lol.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
That's correct! All you folks from the UK, brace yourself! Your dream on a huge giveaway might come true!

Make me smile and I will perhaps remember your faces for the European giveaway, if it happens that is ;) hehe

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you put it in slow motion, you can actually see the exact moment that bdcc breaks Fl3x's heart!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys are all too sweet.
And he may have broken my heart but I'm still too much in shock to accept the reality of the situation, so I myself am still completely content......................

Eizbear I will PM you my info! Thanks again bdcc :)

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
You guys are all too sweet.
And he may have broken my heart but I'm still too much in shock to accept the reality of the situation, so I myself am still completely content......................

Aaawkwaaaaard lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I Sir Ben dub thee Flex Sir Knight! With this SuperSize you shall carry great responsibility, and write up this product for the greater good of the AnabolicMinds community....
It is an honor....

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Why does BDCC get so much love when it's actually me approving and givning you the product ? :worried:

Can we share it ?

Awesome dude! I'll write your data in as soon as I'm home again! You will receive a confirmation mail when its done!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
I Sir Ben dub thee Flex Sir Knight! With this SuperSize you shall carry great responsibility, and write up this product for the greater good of the AnabolicMinds community....
It is an honor....
ROFL! :)

Looking forward for the writeup too! Thanks!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why does BDCC get so much love when it's actually me approving and givning you the product ? :worried:

Can we share it ?

Awesome dude! I'll write your data in as soon as I'm home again! You will receive a confirmation mail when its done!
I love you more...I just didn't want him to get jealous.
No but seriously thanks a ton :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Can we share it ?
Flex wanted the product but couldn't work out the answer so he PM'd me, knowing I was super duper intelligent and asked me nicely if I could win it for him. It is like when you win a cuddle toy and have to give it to your girlfriend. Flex get's grumpy if he is neglected. ;)

I love you more...I just didn't want him to get jealous.
No but seriously thanks a ton :)
Eiz, can I change my mind on who wins? ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex wanted the product but couldn't work out the answer so he PM'd me, knowing I was super duper intelligent and asked me nicely if I could win it for him. It is like when you win a cuddle toy and have to give it to your girlfriend. Flex get's grumpy if he is neglected. ;)
PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!! RAAARRRR!
No wonder why he won't let you have it, you just compared Supersize to a cuddle toy! Lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eiz, can I change my mind on who wins? ;)
Too late. The shipping times in America are so incredibly fast that I actually already started my Supersize, as it showed up at my door last night.
I just had a daydream about the shipping methods in the UK. Registered mail, or knight and mighty steed. It would be like the Lord of the Ring trilogy. Is that really how they do things there?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He won't let me have it because AX are like AI and hate English people!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He won't let me have it because AX are like AI and hate English people!
AI doesn't hate English people, they just don't know about them. That's what Stxnas told me. He also told me not to trust Milas.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!!!!!!!! RAAARRRR!
No wonder why he won't let you have it, you just compared Supersize to a cuddle toy! Lol
For the record, I wasn't doing this as much as I was comparing you to a needy girlfriend lol.

Too late. The shipping times in America are so incredibly fast that I actually already started my Supersize, as it showed up at my door last night.
I just had a daydream about the shipping methods in the UK. Registered mail, or knight and mighty steed. It would be like the Lord of the Ring trilogy. Is that really how they do things there?
Haha, I missed this. I love that you imagine England is in the middle ages.

I hate to break it to you but what you said is absolutely true. We have three methods of post here, 'knight and mighty steed', 'messenger pigeon' and 'horn bugle'. Unfortunately horn bugle is performed like the game chinese whispers (not sure if American's will know the term) where it is passed along many people and the message turns out nothing like it started.

"Flex, you have won a tub of SuperSize!" turns into "Flex, you are one to rub my super eyes!"

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately horn bugle is performed like the game chinese whispers (not sure if American's will know the term) where it is passed along many people and the message turns out nothing like it started.

"Flex, you have won a tub of SuperSize!" turns into "Flex, you are one to rub my super eyes!"
Shout mail ? I'm kinda familiar with it.. Same **** when you live in a little village.. Someone starts a rumor which turns into something really horrible and people stare at you! rofl!

Rofl you guys! You sure know how to keep this thread entertaining!

Guess I get the Knight and Mighty Steed everytime I order from the UK, ****ing expensive to get it to Sweden.. So close, but so expensive... Not Cool! And what bugs me the most is the Free-shipping within the UK.. Whats that about ?! Talk about rubbing salt in my eyes!

Oh back to OT! What's the product name again ? SUPER SIIIIIIIIZEEE!!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hang on, you get rep orders to Sweden but the UK have to wait for this?!

Sweden is peaceful, tranquil and picturesque, why not prioritise a country full of drug using, loud mouth stimulant junkies?!

No wonder shipping to Sweden is expensive, I think they have to put it on a fishing boat to get it to Gothenburg? ;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Hang on, you get rep orders to Sweden but the UK have to wait for this?!

Sweden is peaceful, tranquil and picturesque, why not prioritise a country full of drug using, loud mouth stimulant junkies?!

No wonder shipping to Sweden is expensive, I think they have to put it on a fishing boat to get it to Gothenburg? ;)

ROFL! Fishing boat! Peaceful, tranquil ? Have you been inte Sweden hehe ?

Nah, not rep orders here yet.. Tbh, I think, IF WE DO IT, we will hit the UK first.. But that wouldn't happened if I called the shots ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the record, I wasn't doing this as much as I was comparing you to a needy girlfriend lol.

I hate to break it to you but what you said is absolutely true. We have three methods of post here, 'knight and mighty steed', 'messenger pigeon' and 'horn bugle'. Unfortunately horn bugle is performed like the game chinese whispers (not sure if American's will know the term) where it is passed along many people and the message turns out nothing like it started.

YEAH??!?!?
Well,
A) I need to be SuperSized!
B) I am familiar with this horny beagle you speak of. He is responsible for 100% of my shipping problems to the UK.
C) I am not having fun in a tub with Luther's thighs!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stonehenge: built by ancient druids or aliens?

Discuss.

Thread Relevancy: How many tubs of Supersize can fit inside Stonehenge?

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established

Discuss.

Ohh, a mystery! How knows, perhaps I was a crazy viking who have eaten too many shrooms ?

My answer to the riddle would be 0... SuperSize would be too big to fit inside the Stonehenge, but I bet that Slim FX would fit perfectly!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Discuss.

Here's an alternate perspective...Stonehenge IS SuperSize!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was supposed to come on a strength and conditioning course in Sweden, I was under the impression it was very clean and quiet, or at least that is what I heard.

Photos of Stockholm on Google look beautiful. I guess photos of London can look beautiful as well until you get close enough to see chewing gum and cigarette ends on the pavement lol.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I was supposed to come on a strength and conditioning course in Sweden, I was under the impression it was very clean and quiet, or at least that is what I heard.

Photos of Stockholm on Google look beautiful. I guess photos of London can look beautiful as well until you get close enough to see chewing gum and cigarette ends on the pavement lol.
Guess its pretty much the same thing with most cities.. They put up the nices phots they can get. But they don't really show the close-ups..

Well, why didn't you go on the strength and conditioning course ? Too strong for ya ? (Cheese friday joke)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Unfortunately I had to refer because I suffered a serious illness and couldn't walk properly, amongst other things.

If it had been easier to get to (I had to fly into Stockholm and then get an hour and a half bus from there) I could have had a go but it was just too much.

It is a shame, I heard in Sweden you can buy meat like Elk? I was keen for this!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately I had to refer because I suffered a serious illness and couldn't walk properly, amongst other things.
Oh, so sorry to hear that bro! Hope you're better!!!!

it is a shame, I heard in Sweden you can buy meat like Elk? I was keen for this!
This is no joke.. The follow pictures are what kind of meat they sell in my local store in this ****ty little village I'm living in...

They got:
venison
deer
musk ox
bison
bear
crocodile
wood pigeon
wild duck
pheasant
partridge
moose
python
wild boar
zebra
springbok
hare
lamb
reindeer
ostrich
camel
crocodile
kängru
HEATH-****
grouse
quail
guinea fowl

And thats just what I can up with from my head.. I know they got plenty more... For me.... Thats wierd! The stuffed animals are really wierd and kinda creepy!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what musk ox, kangru or heath-**** is, I don't even know what the asterisks are lol.

I would love that place. Instead of SuperSize I will let you send me some bison steaks. ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Ah, big party

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to try out SS, I have only used your Stim X and loved it. In fact it was recomended to me when I was prepping for a big exam. I ended up acing the exam thanks to my big breakfast and 2 caps of Stim X!:burnout:

If SS is anything like Stim X we are all in for a treat!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I just noticed the pulsating breasts.....
Rofl! I bet that every guy here, just like me, noticed the pulsating boobs first! And I bet that you noticed the purple bucket first ;)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I cannot wait to try out SS, I have only used your Stim X and loved it. In fact it was recomended to me when I was prepping for a big exam. I ended up acing the exam thanks to my big breakfast and 2 caps of Stim X!:burnout:

If SS is anything like Stim X we are all in for a treat!
I remember that Boatcop1, It was me recommending it to you! Glad to hear that you aced it and that you finally came back to me with how it went on the exam! ;D HA!

Why don't you enter our contest, its easy! We're giving away tons of free products.. Slim FX, Super Size and Ultra Reps!!