Awards
How'd I miss this?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang I missed out on this!! Damn lol. Well looks like Ill try again next time!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that any good?
It's the best out of the 3 imo, wicked graphics in blu ray!

Little pissed they ditched Megan Fox, the new girl just doesn't cut it, Megan Fox is way hotter!....(Just don't look at her thumb)

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
(Just don't look at her thumb)
You know I had to google that. That's like telling someone to not think of an elephant. They will.

WTF, She has a man thumb.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
For you guys who are awake now, swedish time, give me a reason why I should SuperSize your effects in the gym! First 3 GOOD reasons get a tube each!

*note: you who have already won a product won't be able to participate in this (my giveaway)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
1. I'll post a thorough review and keep the forums updated along the way
2. Have multiple other Pre-Workouts to compare it to
3. I'm in desperate need of a new Pre-WO and love the ingredient panel of SuperSize

:)

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
1. I'll post a thorough review and keep the forums updated along the way
2. Have multiple other Pre-Workouts to compare it to
3. I'm in desperate need of a new Pre-WO and love the ingredient panel of SuperSize

:)
Wish GRANTED!

Send me an email with your contact information along with Username, email, phonenumber and I'll sign you up.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man, I appreciate it :) Sending over the e-mail now.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
1. I'll log it, honestly

2. I've used everything so I can make a honest comparison

3. I'm honestly out, so it's honestly good timing to run it

4 honestly your products rock, I'm sure this one will too

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For you guys who are awake now, swedish time, give me a reason why I should SuperSize your effects in the gym! First 3 GOOD reasons get a tube each!

*note: you who have already won a product won't be able to participate in this (my giveaway)
Because a great workout sets the tone for a great day!!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
1. I'll log it, honestly

2. I've used everything so I can make a honest comparison

3. I'm honestly out, so it's honestly good timing to run it

4 honestly your products rock, I'm sure this one will too
Because a great workout sets the tone for a great day!!

Ahh Ok , lets SuperSize you two as well!

Send your contact information, username , phonenumber and email to my mail... Simple enough ?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! Thanks EizBear.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Looking for a new pre workout to try. Current one upsetting my stomach.

2. Would love to log it and keep track of my progress and reactions to it.

3. Really into the pre workout supplements because I train fasted and have tried many different supps.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd log it, but what I'm really interested in is Slim FX!!!

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Sick deal. You ever get my e-mail btw?
I did not. Was it to me or one of the online team members? I think you are getting a free one right? I can look you up in the system to check, just need your name. If you got entered, you should get an email after they submit it to verify what they entered. Andreas is overseas so it could be that he is sleeping and did not get your PM yet.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I did not. Was it to me or one of the online team members? I think you are getting a free one right? I can look you up in the system to check, just need your name. If you got entered, you should get an email after they submit it to verify what they entered. Andreas is overseas so it could be that he is sleeping and did not get your PM yet.
Sorry just realized I had sent the e-mail to Andreas with all my info. I'll check and see if I have an e-mail by tonight.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread blew up lol

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Like us on FB to increase your chances of winning.

We'll help SuperSize™ the fitness world and you can help SuperSize™ our FB community!
I did but no execption for Canadians?
Athletic Xtreme said he would like me to try it on FB, feel free to pm me. :)

Turbo4V

Awards
Dang. Was just about to order some more of the usual. Need to try this now with my upcoming stack.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Dang. Was just about to order some more of the usual. Need to try this now with my upcoming stack.
I promise it is like nothing you have tried before. The retailers that we sent product to just got to try it on Friday. They reported back that it will be "the next big pre-workout". Hard to explain until you try it.

Besides the massive give away we are making 50k samples (4 weeks until delivery) so hopefully everyone gets to try it one way or another.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sorry just realized I had sent the e-mail to Andreas with all my info. I'll check and see if I have an e-mail by tonight.
T50, I have listed you, you will get SuperSized... Don't you worry!

Reactions: T50
T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
T50, I have listed you, you will get SuperSized... Don't you worry!
Great, can't you tell i'm excited :) lol. I really am though, thanks again!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm excited to try it as well, when will the ingredient list be available? I read the write up on the site and talks about pumps all day, I'm curious to know if it contains Creatine Nitrate.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I promise it is like nothing you have tried before. The retailers that we sent product to just got to try it on Friday. They reported back that it will be "the next big pre-workout". Hard to explain until you try it.

Besides the massive give away we are making 50k samples (4 weeks until delivery) so hopefully everyone gets to try it one way or another.
50k samples ... !?

SICK amount! Even I didn't know that we aimed that high... I thought we did just fine with 50,000$ giveaway!!!

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
Any more chances to get some? What do I do?

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
ahh I didn't even look at the first post lol, I was trying to find it on the site. Thanks!
No worries, but the details about the two innovative ingredients are in that first post if you are wondering what they are/do.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
What should we expect regular price to be? Will most people need the two scoop dose? That will limit the tub to 15 servings.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
I applaud your math skills.

It's been formulated to work off of one serving. SOME people who are stim junkies, will need more. Possibly a scoop and a half. It's just the way of the world. The reality is that most people will double scoop when they may not need to. "if one works then two is BETTER!"

Don't stress about it yet brother, just assess your own tolerance and take accordingly :)
One scoop will likely be plenty.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
What should we expect regular price to be? Will most people need the two scoop dose? That will limit the tub to 15 servings.
I was expecting it to be around $27 online. The first site I have seen get up a pre-sale has it priced at $24.99.
http://www.tigerfitness.com/AX-Supersize-p/3450026super.htm

People that take Jack3d at 3 scoops or 1mr at 2 scoops would probably take SuperSize at 2 scoops. The testers (40) that ran SuperSize we equaly divided between 1, 1.5, and 2 scoops. They all started with one scoop, some went to 1.5 or 2 scoops, and some stayed at one. No one went over two scoops. When we formulated it we wanted it to be price comparable to a Jack3d or 1-mr. Calling retailers we found that most consumers used 2-3 scoops of those products. So we wanted SuperSize to be very effective at one scoop and never need more than two.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I was expecting it to be around $27 online. The first site I have seen get up a pre-sale has it priced at $24.99.
http://www.tigerfitness.com/AX-Supersize-p/3450026super.htm

People that take Jack3d at 3 scoops or 1mr at 2 scoops would probably take SuperSize at 2 scoops. The testers (40) that ran SuperSize we equaly divided between 1, 1.5, and 2 scoops. They all started with one scoop, some went to 1.5 or 2 scoops, and some stayed at one. No one went over two scoops. When we formulated it we wanted it to be price comparable to a Jack3d or 1-mr. Calling retailers we found that most consumers used 2-3 scoops of those products. So we wanted SuperSize to be very effective at one scoop and never need more than two.
Thanks for the detailed response, and not being sarcastic like the post above. I'm a mild stim user and the minimum dose is usually enough. However, then you are getting a lot less of the ergogenic aids in the formula.

TheProfessor

TheProfessor

Awards
Excuse me for being a jackass.

Let me reiterate. It's formulated to work off of one scoop. I wouldn't think of it as getting less ergogenic aid at one scoop as much as MORE in two.There are strict minimum dosage requirements for every compound in SuperSize based off of the one scoop serving.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Excuse me for being a jackass.

Let me reiterate. It's formulated to work off of one scoop. I wouldn't think of it as getting less ergogenic aid at one scoop as much as MORE in two.There are strict minimum dosage requirements for every compound in SuperSize based off of the one scoop serving.
I appreciate the response, I look forward to trying the formula.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Yes if you usually dose pre-workouts really low then one scoop will be for you. At one scoop it still delivers the goods. If you don't get the desired effect move up to 1.5 and I bet you do.

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Actually how about this. Let us prove it to you.

Message me your name, address, phone, and email (need all of those things) and I'll get you a free one out to try. BAM

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see bottles of stuff being givin away lol. Is all the info for ultra reps up yet?