dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

Wait, that sounds creepy.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
There is a little dsade in every capsule of every product I make. Can't wait to be in everyone's mouth.

Matt-Juice? Standardized to 1 swimmer per cap?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We can just put "Wait, that sounds creepy" in your sig, Matt. It'll make things easier...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It appears as if stock has hit Nutraplanet!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The mass email should be going out shortly. No telling what will happen then.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
The mass email should be going out shortly. No telling what will happen then.
I placed my order in a few days ago. Luckily it was before I hit the bar Saturday night where I left my card at the end of the night.

The best part about it all is it was closed yesterday and I was in a city four hours away.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I placed my order in a few days ago. Luckily it was before I hit the bar Saturday night where I left my card at the end of the night.

The best part about it all is it was closed yesterday and I was in a city four hours away.
I've done that once or twice.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 and my woman bought me 1.. 3 on the way.. If I had just got paid I would have gotten at least 6.

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
What about using SlinTensity + GlycoMyx pre work out with IGF DES? Any cons with this protocol?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about using SlinTensity + GlycoMyx pre work out with IGF DES? Any cons with this protocol?
Looks good on paper, for sure.

Make sure you don't go hypo at all, and I would add in a BCAA at the very least.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have already asked this. UK ETA?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might have already asked this. UK ETA?
I have SAMPLES and a few select units going out this week with the rest of his Shipment.

I'm going to have to work a bit with Reggie to try and come up with a discount to help you guys make up for this stupid VAT.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
'Try' and come up with a discount?

You guys get a discounted Slintensity and a free Glycomyx. Why don't you love us folk in the UK? We won't be ungrateful like T-Bone!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'Try' and come up with a discount?

You guys get a discounted Slintensity and a free Glycomyx. Why don't you love us folk in the UK? We won't be ungrateful like T-Bone!
Honestly, this order was NOT supposed to have taken this long to get out. We had some pretty weird delays. The samples and such are going in as promotional.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Discounted Slintensity and free Glycomyx will be available to UK customers as well as a way of showing we want to be a global brand without prioritisation or prejudice.
This is what I wanted to hear. Thank you! ;)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
*offer not valid in the UK or other places that talk weird.
**offer not available if you don't eat pizza or pastries.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*offer not valid in the UK or other places that talk weird.
There is a redneck joke in there somewhere, I can feel it.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**offer not available if you don't eat pizza or pastries.
Slintensity is not available to people who take their physique's seriously?!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Slintensity is not available to people who take their physique's seriously?!
***offer not available for those who forgot the meaning of humble and failed to make a proper redneck joke (IE anything with aliens or picking up chicks at a family reunion).

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would have made the joke but our politics will not match up i.e. English stereotypes and American stereotypes will not match.

There was a strong chance I would make a joke which wasn't funny or understood as well as a very possible chance I would offend someone lol.

Blake talks weird.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I would have made the joke but our politics will not match up i.e. English stereotypes and American stereotypes will not match.

There was a strong chance I would make a joke which wasn't funny or understood as well as a very possible chance I would offend someone lol.

Blake talks weird.
True enough, you know I'm just messing with yah bennifer. You are free to purchase the actual combo at Nutraplanet, ship it to me and you know I don't mind forwarding it to you my cheeky friend.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For all you science junkies.....let this be the feather in the cap of this stack...

J Nutr Biochem. 2012 Sep 17. pii: S0955-2863(12)00202-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2012.07.009. [Epub ahead of print]
[h=1]Purple sweet potato color attenuates hepatic insulin resistance via blocking oxidative stress and endoplasmic reticulum stress in high-fat-diet-treated mice.[/h]Zhang ZF, Lu J, Zheng YL, Wu DM, Hu B, Shan Q, Cheng W, Li MQ, Sun YY.
[h=3]Source[/h]Key Laboratory for Biotechnology on Medicinal Plants of Jiangsu Province, School of Life Science, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou 221116, Jiangsu Province, P. R. China.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Purple sweet potato color (PSPC), a class of naturally occurring anthocyanins, has been reported to possess a variety of health-promoting properties. Emerging evidence indicates that PSPC can suppress postprandial hyperglycemia via inhibition of α-glucosidases. However, the protective effects of PSPC on hepatic insulin resistance and the precise mechanisms underlying these protective effects have never been investigated. In this study, our data showed that PSPC effectively improved the fasting blood glucose level, glucose and insulin tolerance by suppressing reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and by restoring glutathione (GSH) content and antioxidant enzymes' activities. PSPC further prevented the oxidative-stress-mediated endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in the livers of high-fat-diet (HFD)-treated mice. Moreover, PSPC dramatically suppressed the c-Jun-N-terminal kinase 1 and I kappa B kinase β activation and nuclear factor-kappa B p65 nuclear translocation caused by oxidative and ER stress in the livers of HFD-treated mice. Ultimately, PSPC notably restored the impairment of the insulin receptor substrate-1/phosphoinositide 3 kinase/protein kinase B (Akt) insulin signaling in the livers of HFD-treated mice. In conclusion, our findings indicate that PSPC protected against HFD-induced hepatic insulin resistance via decreasing ROS level and blocking ROS-mediated ER stress.
Crown Copyright © 2012. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to mention FAT BURNING!

J Med Food. 2011 Oct;14(10):1097-106. Epub 2011 Aug 23.
[h=1]Anti-obesity and antioxidative effects of purple sweet potato extract in 3T3-L1 adipocytes in vitro.[/h]Ju JH, Yoon HS, Park HJ, Kim MY, Shin HK, Park KY, Yang JO, Sohn MS, Do MS.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Pusan National University, Busan, Korea.

[h=3]Abstract[/h]The purpose of the current study was to determine the anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory effects of an extract of purple sweet potatoes (PSPs) on 3T3-L1 adipocytes. For this purpose, differentiated 3T3-L1 adipocytes were treated with a PSP extract at concentrations of 1,000, 2,000, and 3,000 μg/mL for 24 hours. Then, we measured the changes in the sizes of the adipocytes, the secretion of leptin, and the mRNA/protein expression of lipogenic, inflammatory, and lipolytic factors after the treatment with the PSP extract. The PSP extract diminished leptin secretion, indicating that growth of fat droplets was suppressed. The extract also suppressed the expression of mRNAs of lipogenic and inflammatory factors and promoted lipolytic action. The antioxidative activity of the PSP extract was also measured using three different in vitro methods: 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl free radical scavenging activity, ferric reducing ability potential assay, and chelating activity of transition metal ions. Taken together, our study shows that PSP extract has antilipogenic, anti-inflammatory, and lipolytic effects on adipocytes and has radical scavenging and reducing activity.

PMID:21861722 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving those pubmed links. My stack should be in tomorrow :D
There is something really wrong when you get the product before I do.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
haha I can't argue with that. Did you still want to do that intra-workout idea you briefly mentioned before?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha I can't argue with that. Did you still want to do that intra-workout idea you briefly mentioned before?
Most definitely!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is this idea you speak of?
We're looking at the interactions between PPAR-delta and GLUT-4 activation in muscle by coadministration of Slintensity, BCAA, GlycoMyx, and some simple sugars (to guard against hypoglycemia) pre and during workout.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
We're looking at the interactions between PPAR-delta and GLUT-4 activation in muscle by coadministration of Slintensity, BCAA, GlycoMyx, and some simple sugars (to guard against hypoglycemia) pre and during workout.
Awesome

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great pubmed links, Matt.

Science arouses me...:naughty:

edsmithers

Awards
Is this a slin-sane replacement. HERE's why I'm asking...

I've been told to get some slin-sane v2 and stack it with agmatine for my vacation so I could keep somewhat of a pumped look most of the day even while not training. I said I'd be eating lots of carbs and so someone said slin-sane would be my best bet for the pump along with the agmatine.

Should I get slintensity instead? Would it provide me with the same pump/full muscles, or should I stick to slin-sane for THIS purpose currently.

Thanks!

ed

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Personally, getting a GDA because it 'provides a pump' is a silly reason, but to each his own. I understand what you're saying and would go with the suggestion of agmatine + glycerol monostearate (glycergrow) for a cosmetic pump look (albeit agmatine also has other functions).

I can't recommend slintensity personally, as I haven't used it, but yes it is a similar product as slin sane v2.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this a slin-sane replacement. HERE's why I'm asking...

I've been told to get some slin-sane v2 and stack it with agmatine for my vacation so I could keep somewhat of a pumped look most of the day even while not training. I said I'd be eating lots of carbs and so someone said slin-sane would be my best bet for the pump along with the agmatine.

Should I get slintensity instead? Would it provide me with the same pump/full muscles, or should I stick to slin-sane for THIS purpose currently.

Thanks!

ed
I won't comment on the Slin Sanev2 formula.

Scan the writeup really quick and you will see why SLintensity is a GROUND BREAKING new formula. The interaction between PPAR-delta, and the very potent muscle GLUT-4 activation, along with the inclusion of norvaline (which was my innovation for a nutrient partitioner) will not only give you unbeatable nutrient partitioning effect, but an incredible and long lasting pump....especially when combined with the GlycoMyx.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Not to mention FAT BURNING!

J Med Food. 2011 Oct;14(10):1097-106. Epub 2011 Aug 23.
Anti-obesity and antioxidative effects of purple sweet potato extract in 3T3-L1 adipocytes in vitro.

Ju JH, Yoon HS, Park HJ, Kim MY, Shin HK, Park KY, Yang JO, Sohn MS, Do MS.
Source

Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Pusan National University, Busan, Korea.

Abstract

The purpose of the current study was to determine the anti-obesity and anti-inflammatory effects of an extract of purple sweet potatoes (PSPs) on 3T3-L1 adipocytes. For this purpose, differentiated 3T3-L1 adipocytes were treated with a PSP extract at concentrations of 1,000, 2,000, and 3,000 μg/mL for 24 hours. Then, we measured the changes in the sizes of the adipocytes, the secretion of leptin, and the mRNA/protein expression of lipogenic, inflammatory, and lipolytic factors after the treatment with the PSP extract. The PSP extract diminished leptin secretion, indicating that growth of fat droplets was suppressed. The extract also suppressed the expression of mRNAs of lipogenic and inflammatory factors and promoted lipolytic action. The antioxidative activity of the PSP extract was also measured using three different in vitro methods: 1,1-diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl free radical scavenging activity, ferric reducing ability potential assay, and chelating activity of transition metal ions. Taken together, our study shows that PSP extract has antilipogenic, anti-inflammatory, and lipolytic effects on adipocytes and has radical scavenging and reducing activity.

PMID:21861722 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Meh, this really has no relevance unless you plan on bathing your fat cells with fully-intact purple sweet potato extract for 24 hours straight (this will never occur physiologically). That said, it's a better carb product than anything else out there.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh, this really has no relevance unless you plan on bathing your fat cells with fully-intact purple sweet potato extract for 24 hours straight (this will never occur physiologically). That said, it's a better carb product than anything else out there.
Funny you should mention...extract.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you take SlinTensity more than 3x a day?
CAN you? If your diet supports it, sure. Would it be wise? I don't know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155