• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your body is always ready.....slut

propho

Awards
  • Established
Damn talk about not paying attention... SO THIS IS WHERE MATT WENT! Now time for me to buy up all of SPP's products! It's great seeing Matt bringing out some awesome products again as well as the keeping the classics going :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word has just come in that the FIRST SLintensity/GlycoMyx stack has been delivered to a customer. Let the avalanche begin!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Word has just come in that the FIRST SLintensity/GlycoMyx stack has been delivered to a customer. Let the avalanche begin!
Mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work. For 150g+ carb meals would you recommend 2 caps?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine should be waiting for me when I get home from work. For 150g+ carb meals would you recommend 2 caps?
I never tested that high, to be honest. I would suspect, given the mechanism, that 2 caps would be about the most you would want to take without sharply diminishing returns.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Possibly mine as I went outside and there she was !! Now to get started : )

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never tested that high, to be honest. I would suspect, given the mechanism, that 2 caps would be about the most you would want to take without sharply diminishing returns.
Thanks. I eat a high amount of carbs daily and will give 2 caps a try within the next few days. I'll let you know how it goes.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Possibly mine as I went outside and there she was !! Now to get started : )
I would have expected you to have ripped the box open, dropped an ST cap, and mixed up some GlycoMyx right there on the street. slacker.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is a tub of Glycomyx lasting for you guys on average?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
In thinking about going to Chipolte tonight and getting 2 burritos. 2 caps tonight sounds awesome!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I would have expected you to have ripped the box open, dropped an ST cap, and mixed up some GlycoMyx right there on the street. slacker.

I would have but wanted to take my phtots first : ) .

33k68if.jpg

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a beautiful sight.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Mine is in my mailbox waiting. I can just leave early from work right?!

CARBS. It's what's for dinner.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will write you a note.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established

LOL I may need to do that too. I have a lot to do tonight and running home to get my shipment before going to the gym and out to eat sounds wonderful!!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long is a tub of Glycomyx lasting for you guys on average?
Depends on how you use it. I'm using a half scoop before workouts on my days when I'm using carbs pre-workout (shooting for close to 20 pre-workout carbs on these days). I don't see the need to ever go over a scoop really at a time so it should last a while.

I'm full scooping on carb up days almost as an MRP for glycogen replenishment.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad people are receiving this. This is exciting!

I can't wait to hear peoples' thoughts (in particular in conjunction with GlycoMyx)!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could see this combo being part of PCT to help maintain gains.....

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could see this combo being part of PCT to help maintain gains.....
Jut wait until we add in DCP 2.0. This is going to be especially potent for those on rapid bulk cycles that pick up a bit of extra fat.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. I eat a high amount of carbs daily and will give 2 caps a try within the next few days. I'll let you know how it goes.
Definitely do that. Can't wait to see the feedback!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blake what film was that from? I remember it but can't think what it was.

For some reason I thought it was from the Sandlot Kids.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Blake what film was that from? I remember it but can't think what it was.

For some reason I thought it was from the Sandlot Kids.
It was indeed The Sandlot.

Good memory, Benny boy!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely do that. Can't wait to see the feedback!
Shouldn't be a problem. I consume between 400-600g carbs a day, so I have plenty of opportunities...I've been waiting for a stronger GDA for a while.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
~5hrs after first dose of slintensity and glycomyx (downed some in between work and classes) - fullness, vascularity definitely noticeable. Going to be doing more experimenting in a thread to be created.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
~5hrs after first dose of slintensity and glycomyx (downed some in between work and classes) - fullness, vascularity definitely noticeable. Going to be doing more experimenting in a thread to be created.
I'll let more feedback come in before I reveal the weird thing about this formula that I noticed.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Shouldn't be a problem. I consume between 400-600g carbs a day, so I have plenty of opportunities...I've been waiting for a stronger GDA for a while.
bdcc told me he does the same thing.

:lmao:

That was weird. It must have been 10 years since I watched that lol.
I've always loved that movie. I watched it a few months back when I was sick, one day.

Awesome. Glad to hear this! Link us whenever you create your thread.

I'm also interested in what anyone who has type 2 diabetes or just has a glucometer finds. Tony's results were impressive and it sounds like Cyrus found the same thing (though I didn't get to hear his specific numbers).

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
My mother-in-law is diabetic and probably has those meters laying around. If I got some from her what would I need to do in order to properly test the effects of the product? I'm not so sciencey... Feel free to PM me if you want or just link me to some kind of informative thread etc... Or just tell me to figure it out lol.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My mother-in-law is diabetic and probably has those meters laying around. If I got some from her what would I need to do in order to properly test the effects of the product? I'm not so sciencey... Feel free to PM me if you want or just link me to some kind of informative thread etc... Or just tell me to figure it out lol.
Most of them are pretty easy to use. You just load the strip and then do a prick a little before hand. Take your Slintensity, wait, eat your carbs, and then wait some more and then do another drawing. Matt or some others might have the best advice on the time frame to use for these, but let me dig up how long Tony waited.

edit: don't have a time-window that Tony used on his and not sure what Cyrus did; just know this is what he said:

Got home and tested my blood glucose post w/o (with 44 grams of protein on the way home) was at 90. Took the GDA, ate a bagel (40g carbs), around 15 Pringles (about 16 carbs) Cottage cheese, (3 carbs) and an oz of Colby +smoked ham and a slice of wheat with PB (12 carbs) for a total of 71 carbs. Post meal blood glucose was 69. Damn impressive stuff Matt!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Canada has yet to receive it's share... <3

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to hearing more. Fullness and vascularity sounds great. I can't wait to put this to use during my UD 2.0 carb ups.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Just popped 2 slintensity and heading over to Chipolte to attempt my 2 burritos. Wish me luck. I don't know if I can still pull something like that off lol.

uvawahoowa

Awards
Just popped 2 slintensity and heading over to Chipolte to attempt my 2 burritos. Wish me luck. I don't know if I can still pull something like that off lol.
Have fun, as good as slintensity is its not going to prevent the impending fire in your *******

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely looking forward to hearing more. Fullness and vascularity sounds great. I can't wait to put this to use during my UD 2.0 carb ups.
My thought would be, when carb cycling you want to take advantage of your insulin. GDA's are more designed to take the burden of insulin, out of the picture for more of a practical, every day use. Something like a TKD or moderate carb intake daily.

Just my 2 cents, as Matt said, this is a totally new beast. There may be be benefits.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Well I have to admit I went into Chipolte with a tiny bit of fear. I was not feeling super hungry and didn't feel like I was going to finish my 2 burritos. The first one went down fast and then I pounded the 2nd one and started sweating like a fatty towards the end.

Usually eating like that and stuffing myself leads to a disaster b/c I end up cramping and feeling overly full all night. This time I just felt full, but good overall. I never got that intense regretful feeling of overeating so I'm attributing that to Slintensity. Upon getting home which was a good 2hrs after my workout ended I could still see veins in front of my shins like I had in the gym (leg day). I'm excited to put this stuff to the test as time goes on.

My meal macros were 1530cals, 59g fat, 163g carbs, 88g prot. if anyone is interested in that info. My meal was also about 40 min after my post workout shake. Slintensity was popped around 15min pre-meal.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
BTW thanks for the tips on glucose meter testing everyone. I'll try to get some results up in the future, but I'm not making any promises yet...

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
How will this compare to SlinSanev2? I started taking SSv2 a couple of weeks ago and its amazing.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How will this compare to SlinSanev2? I started taking SSv2 a couple of weeks ago and its amazing.

We don't get in the business of comparing products from other companies. Obviously bias might come into play to an extent anyways! Matt wanted to make the most effective GDA on the market at a very competitive price point. We waited on him to do this for a while! Matt isn't a guy who brings something to the market he isn't proud of. If he didn't think he was sitting on the most effective GDA he wouldn't release it. He doesn't try to emulate other formulas or have something almost as good in a different package.

Obviously we will have to wait for the feedback to see if he has done it...but I think he's onto something pretty special here.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For all you science junkies.....let this be the feather in the cap of this stack...

J Nutr Biochem. 2012 Sep 17. pii: S0955-2863(12)00202-1. doi: 10.1016/j.jnutbio.2012.07.009. [Epub ahead of print]
Purple sweet potato color attenuates hepatic insulin resistance via blocking oxidative stress and endoplasmic reticulum stress in high-fat-diet-treated mice.

Zhang ZF, Lu J, Zheng YL, Wu DM, Hu B, Shan Q, Cheng W, Li MQ, Sun YY.
Source

Key Laboratory for Biotechnology on Medicinal Plants of Jiangsu Province, School of Life Science, Jiangsu Normal University, Xuzhou 221116, Jiangsu Province, P. R. China.

Abstract

Purple sweet potato color (PSPC), a class of naturally occurring anthocyanins, has been reported to possess a variety of health-promoting properties. Emerging evidence indicates that PSPC can suppress postprandial hyperglycemia via inhibition of α-glucosidases. However, the protective effects of PSPC on hepatic insulin resistance and the precise mechanisms underlying these protective effects have never been investigated. In this study, our data showed that PSPC effectively improved the fasting blood glucose level, glucose and insulin tolerance by suppressing reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and by restoring glutathione (GSH) content and antioxidant enzymes' activities. PSPC further prevented the oxidative-stress-mediated endoplasmic reticulum (ER) stress in the livers of high-fat-diet (HFD)-treated mice. Moreover, PSPC dramatically suppressed the c-Jun-N-terminal kinase 1 and I kappa B kinase β activation and nuclear factor-kappa B p65 nuclear translocation caused by oxidative and ER stress in the livers of HFD-treated mice. Ultimately, PSPC notably restored the impairment of the insulin receptor substrate-1/phosphoinositide 3 kinase/protein kinase B (Akt) insulin signaling in the livers of HFD-treated mice. In conclusion, our findings indicate that PSPC protected against HFD-induced hepatic insulin resistance via decreasing ROS level and blocking ROS-mediated ER stress.
Crown Copyright © 2012. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I am excited to try this product. Especially the Bitter Melon Extract. I have tried GDAs a long time ago and was disappointed but SSv2 changed my mind. I am happy to see another great GDA product come out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155