SPP Presents: SLINtensity

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, looks like some jealous competitors want to sabotage sales. 2 people logged into, and rated, Slintensity with low ratings having never used it.

We know exactly who has, and who hasn't used it. The scumbags ratings will likely be zeroed out so we can start over.
Lol. Not only are you highly copied by many companies, you're also poorly rated before your products are released.

I like a little Haterade in the morning!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, looks like some jealous competitors want to sabotage sales. 2 people logged into, and rated, Slintensity with low ratings having never used it.

We know exactly who has, and who hasn't used it. The scumbags ratings will likely be zeroed out so we can start over.

Hmmm.. Saw this yesterday!!! I was like, WOW!!!!!!! Haters already, lol!!! Product hasn't even went up for pre-sale yet. Too Funny.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Least you know people are thinking about you...even better when you show that their fear was warranted!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The truth will be in the logs and user experience.

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
SlinTensity has Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting on that pre-sale!!!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SlinTensity has Shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waiting on that pre-sale!!!
I would recommend...oh, maybe looking around sometime in the next 16 hours...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like I'll be making this order on the road.
Perfect for a product that takes carbs and ::.puts on sunglasses:::drives them into muscle.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This needs to pop off real quick so I can complete my order of goodies at NP......

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn it! I'm not home yet.....300 units, right?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn it! I'm not home yet.....300 units, right?
I just got an email from Darren trying to reserve more, based on how fast these are selling. I can't guarantee any more, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, if you get it in before Monday PM you should be ok. After that email goes out, though, no guarantees.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got an email from Darren trying to reserve more, based on how fast these are selling. I can't guarantee any more, though.
Not to mention it's highly unlikely this will be combo sold with GlycoMyx again at this price. I'd say if someone is interested in either, jump on it now to take advantage of a great deal that won't be around forever!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention it's highly unlikely this will be combo sold with GlycoMyx again at this price. I'd say if someone is interested in either, jump on it now to take advantage of a great deal that won't be around forever!
Yep this deal is too good to pass on imo. I definitely stocked up on this intro sale. I'm ready to take them together preworkout. I don't do great with carbs soon before workouts though so my question is how early preworkout can I dose this and still get all of the benefits when I hit the gym?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep this deal is too good to pass on imo. I definitely stocked up on this intro sale. I'm ready to take them together preworkout. I don't do great with carbs soon before workouts though so my question is how early preworkout can I dose this and still get all of the benefits when I hit the gym?
I would recommend about 40 minutes for the Slintensity and 25 for the GlycoMyx

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Matt did you ever send the PWO Samples :(?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. I'll give that a shot when I get it. One more question. I know in the writeup it says something about the effects of shuttling nutrients directly to muscles. In various threads about GDA's in general I remember seeing mention that fat intake with these is not good b/c it will shuttle those nutrients along as well. Is that something to be worried aobut in general with GDA's and if so does Slintensity's profile avoid that problem or shall I follow a similar protocol? Forgive me for my ignorance lol.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I'll give that a shot when I get it. One more question. I know in the writeup it says something about the effects of shuttling nutrients directly to muscles. In various threads about GDA's in general I remember seeing mention that fat intake with these is not good b/c it will shuttle those nutrients along as well. Is that something to be worried aobut in general with GDA's and if so does Slintensity's profile avoid that problem or shall I follow a similar protocol? Forgive me for my ignorance lol.
With the PPAR-Delta promoter activity it should not be a concern. Don't go nuts though.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The PPAR-Delta effects combined with the overall synergistic component pathways is really going to set this product apart from the rest in terms of novel effects from a nutrient partitioning agent.

Great product, Matt. :D

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come slintensity is $39.99 if you purchase it alone, but you if you get slintensity + Glycomyx it is only $29.83?. Good deal but what if you don't want the Glycomyx?. Shouldn't there be a deal for Slintensity alone?. Maybe have it cheaper than the stack deal?. I'm just saying it would great if those who don't have an interest in the Glycomyx could save some cash when just purchasing the Slintensity on its own.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The PPAR-Delta effects combined with the overall synergistic component pathways is really going to set this product apart from the rest in terms of novel effects from a nutrient partitioning agent.

Great product, Matt. :D
This is the King of GDAs T1 ;)! It is a Matt production , the man who brought us AA and Eviscerate haha, it was sure to be an awesome product!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How come slintensity is $39.99 if you purchase it alone, but you if you get slintensity + Glycomyx it is only $29.83?. Good deal but what if you don't want the Glycomyx?. Shouldn't there be a deal for Slintensity alone?. Maybe have it cheaper than the stack deal?. I'm just saying it would great if those who don't have an interest in the Glycomyx could save some cash when just purchasing the Slintensity on its own.
The stack deal was negotiated in a LARGE quantity for Nutraplanet.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to the feedback from the people who have jumped on this!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ebay the Glycomyx or sell it in the FS/FT forum. OR.....or......send it to me!

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
so 1 capsule is really all it should take? Because slin sane v2 said the same thing but I always had to take 2 for a good effect

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so 1 capsule is really all it should take? Because slin sane v2 said the same thing but I always had to take 2 for a good effect
I will not comment on slinsane, but I experimented for week's with this. 1 capsule is plenty.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
The stack deal was negotiated in a LARGE quantity for Nutraplanet.
Only one question...

NUTRA! Y U NO GIMME FREE SHIPPING ON THIS AWESOME STACK!? haha

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Only one question...

NUTRA! Y U NO GIMME FREE SHIPPING ON THIS AWESOME STACK!? haha
Buy enough for both of us and use a coupon code. That will cover shipping to my house.....

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Buy enough for both of us and use a coupon code. That will cover shipping to my house.....
lol coupon code is 3off100 haha , so still not enough for free shipping. I hear Newbie AppNut reps like to pay for the shipping of new SNS Reps as a welcoming to the Rep world though ;)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
lol coupon code is 3off100 haha , so still not enough for free shipping. I hear Newbie AppNut reps like to pay for the shipping of new SNS Reps as a welcoming to the Rep world though ;)
I said enough for both of us. 4 stacks each is $240. Use code 7off200 and we're covered.

These other rumors you hear are quite untrue.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I said enough for both of us. 4 stacks each is $240. Use code 7off200 and we're covered.

These other rumors you hear are quite untrue.
hm that does sound like a doable option indeed.

dbone1026

dbone1026

Awards
Well, I definitely did need more Glycomyx (I am on tub 4 of 8 lol) but just ordered 2 of the locked and loaded stack (love my GDAs)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I definitely did need more Glycomyx (I am on tub 4 of 8 lol) but just ordered 2 of the locked and loaded stack (love my GDAs)
GlycoMyx is a great product, but when it's free it's an even better product!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Purchased. So if 1 a day is fine, would it be best to take pre or post workout?

Should I also take 1 cap on off days from training?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

GDAs are not Pre-workouts :blink: , though they could be used as so to reach Ketosis faster...or Pre-bed for that purpose...alas I would say dose it no later than 30 minutes before a Carbohydrate containing meal...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Matt has said about 40 minutes before for Slintensity if wanting to use it before workout in conjunction with GlycoMyx.

As for taking it the day off from training I would assume that this would largely be dependent on diet. I'm not planning on taking it on days when I go very low carbs, unless Matt comes in here and says benefits may accumulate from daily use. I know some enjoy a pre-bed dose of GDA's with the idea of GH release, but I've largely thought this was a waste with most products. Matt can clean anything up I've screwed up, he's the guy who made the thing, what do I know :)

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ya I plan on just using it for my carb meals on lifting days b/c my non lifting days are only around 50g of carbs for the day split in 2-3 meals.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dsade Evomuse 100
dsade Evomuse 0
dsade Evomuse 169
dsade Evomuse 63
dsade Evomuse 155